It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law? A Real Plan Of Action.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

You/we can initiate change in our own situations and communities. By the way we vote, by speaking truth to power, by standing up for what is right regardless of the discomfort or inconvenience it may cause us. By discussing a strategy with like minded individuals to prevent the PTB from achieving their goal of absolute power.

i see what you are saying but fact is, people are scared...they are afraid to speak out cause they don't want to get their head cracked or tazed up by the cops.

the way we vote, well, yeah but we have to assume it is a just, fair, working system...i don't think it is.

i can get behind on standing up for what is right but there has to be a limit to the consequences we can take....
not everyone can speak out against this or that, get popped and face a bunch of charges, plead not guilty and pay a lawyer and go thorugh months of trial....

MOST people want it to be over with cause they have other responsibilities like work/family etc...

that is why in my opinion, we are not gonna see it get hairy till they start marching the streets in front of peoples homes. going door to door.
THEN, people will stand up cause THAT will be their only responsibility...they no longer are gonna take care of their fam by punching the clock at the pepsi plant but to dig in and take care of the fort or to join a local group that is gonna do this or that..

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi

No offense, but what good is your martial arts training going to be against bullets and grenades? I have martial arts experience as well, but it is not even close to be a competition when the enemy is armed up the ass.

well obviously it's not gonna do much against guns and grenades...i was thinking more along the lines of when it is every person for themselves, if i get confronted with someone armed with a bat that wants to come in my home or whatever...

my point was, i know how to defend myself physically....
i'm not gonna be catching bullets in my teeth

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Boondock78

Thanks for your input, your points are always well made. I agree that your plan is prudent and much of it our family has adopted as well. I am looking for something constructive and helpful to do while we bide our time. I guess I don't want to be fatalistic and just give up.

i am not talking about giving up...i am taling about using this time to prepare.....we know it is coming so we need to use this time to learn our weapons, learn how to start a fire, stock up on meds and antiseptics...

read books on these subjects.....get batteries for flashlights...

the freaky thing is this could crack tomorrow. we don't want to be scrambling to get ready.....

i think that is one of the best things we can do...prepare as far as supplies go and do what you are doing now....try to connect with others of the same mindset who have the same worries.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You are right. People need to have the resources to fight back. Most Americans live pay check to pay check or have very little savings or, more likely, huge debts.

If we form a coalition or a political party we can raise money for defense against charges that are meant to harrass and subdue us. Much like MoveOn.org. But not! My point is that it will take money to initiate change, at least until such time that it might require force. Money changes everything, opens doors and creates opportunity.

The PTB control the money and therefore have the power. I have mentioned in another post that Americans should stop spending money on anything but necessities, as a protest to the rampant consumerism that has replaced authentic American values

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78

i think that is one of the best things we can do...prepare as far as supplies go and do what you are doing now....try to connect with others of the same mindset who have the same worries.

That is it in a nutshell. We need to coordinate a plan of action now to either prevent it or what to do when martial law is declared.

I mean it is safe to say we won't be able to chat on ATS about it. We probably won't be able to go to a bookstore and buy some instructions. How will we be able to tell the patriots from the traitors? We need a checklist of sorts on where to go, what to do, who to trust, how to organize within our neighborhoods and communities, etc. I mean the food and supplies will only last so long - look at Hurricane Katrina as an example.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Couldn't agree with you more.time to ask for help. American Democracy has been hi-jacked. All three branches incompetent or corupt. The military now works for politcal agenda (not defending the Constitution nor protecting US), religious leader heading for the Rapture sermons and our corporate profiteers are reaping all the spoils (not to mention some foreign countries this is working out for too).
I'm encouraging the UN to bring charges of War Crimes against this administration. The only progress we will make as a nation will be made closer to the drain under this regime. We must admit our errors and ignorance. We have been over powered by fear and hate. The great Experiment needs help to continue down it's intended path as a nation to be not only admired, but depended on to take the high road in regards to freedoms and rights.
I realize the UN is not the greatest institution but It can be and with their help we can bring our policies back in line with our philosophy and help those around the world reach their potentials through exchange and support. It is to their advantage to help the citizens of the US regain control over own own gov't - we still have a large 'toy' chest at W & Dicks' disposal, and they have that sh*t eating grin about Iran.
All we have left is our voice- which is fading fast. Act now - swollow your american pride and ask for help- not just for US and those around the world- but for those who will follow us. Through Humiliation, prosecution or physical force- this administration must be de throned!

Cave Adsum

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Right on- but not just political issues, but also our consumer goods. Buy local- live with out strawberries in the winter, plant a container garden. Cheaper & safer. I could shop for fresh veggies every few days from a local farmer (county). I could do with out many imported foods, esp since our Gov't doesn't bother checking things on the way in - only after major outbreaks of food borne illness sweep the country or when some one discover the 'secret ingredients" in their edible an dnon edible products. Taking control takes money- lets stop giving them all so much, for nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by purple girl

We as the American people are the only ones to blame for the shape were in now. We are a victim of our own success. The U.N. cant help and shouldn't help. If they come in they will stay. There isn't HARDLY another country out there who doesn't want to control us. We cant and shouldn't let them we made the problem we need to fix it.

When one of my kids messes up I make him/her fix it themselves. Our government is like our kids. We are the parents who have gotten lazy and let our kids run the show. They must do what we tell them to and that hasn't been happening.

You wont let your kids get away with it, we must also hold our government accountable. Start with a email/letter campane use the site listed to find out how to contact the government.
congress contact information

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You have asked for a plan of action against a tyrannical police state that is almost inevitable. You have shown and described the feelings of insecurity and admonishment for a corrupt and lawless government. You have aspired to become, in fact, a patriot in a new revolution.

I will join this cause due to the original ideas of our founding fathers, which simply stated, If a Government abuses the rights of the citizens it represents, It MUST be dismantled! It is not only our right as American Citizens(no offence to the rest of the ATS members from around the world) but by definition it is our responsibility!!

I offer this as a plan of action; DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN!! Address the issues that you feel most strongly about, Join in discussion with like minded individuals, Enter into dialogue with local,state, and Federal representatives, Stand Up, Be Heard, sacrifice your personal feelings to the greater good, and Never, NEVER give up. If this country is going to go down the tubes of Hell, let us, as American Citizens, fight until they lock us away or send us to our inevitable end.

Thomas Jefferson said it simply and succinctly when he wrote,“Every generation needs a new revolution.” Perhaps its time to get this revolution revolving!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Could not agree with you more. The fact is America has been flexing its muscle as the UN's police force for much too long. All it has gotten us is deeper in debt, hated by the world and a lack of focus on domestic issues.

No, we need to have a grass-roots American-made house cleaning party.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
These guys really seem to get it and aren't willing to just take it laying down.

Close the Legal Channels

synapostasy.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here is another good link, it details where the powers to make martial law more easily declared come from and also how your state and local police are involved.

freedominourtime.blogspot.com...

A question I have is what rights (if any!) do local municipalites, counties and states have to reject martial law? I know that might be a naive question but really what could the Feds do if an area would not submit? Or many areas in a region?

From my perspective, martial law would be most easily instituted with willing cooperation from the general public. The (supposed) reason for declaring martial law would have to be far more horrifying and scary than having your civil rights forceably suspended or voluntarily giving them up.

I think the only thing that truly falls into that category is chemical or biological threats. A threat that people don't fully understand, can't control (based on their proximity and exposure) and must rely on experts or the government to deal with. An epidemic maybe? Was the TB scare this summer a test run?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is heartening to know that at least some law enforcement will be with us

Our prayer and promise is to do all within our power, as faithful countrymen, to overthrow this evil, treasonous plan in a completely non-violent, lawful manner.

www.mega.nu:8080...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
How about this suggestion? Hold a national "egg the legislators" day. All across America, in every city, town and hamlet, the home of every legislator, of whatever party, in a completely non-partizan and unbiased manner, without regard to race, creed or color, is pelted with eggs. Why? As a form of national report card to let legislators know that the American people are fed up with substandard, rubber-stamp-style lawmaking.

I just want to make it clear that I am not advocating this course of action. I'm just adding to the discussion.

I don't think it would be possible to egg the Whitehouse because the lawn is so big. Perhaps at that location fifty thousand protesters could hold up signs saying "Stop Anthraxing the Legislators!"

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
To start we have to have an approximation of how many congressmen, legislators, governors, mayors, and councilmen are corrupt. With that you may be able to decide if a constitutional convention could be successful. If the corruption runs too deep then new people must be elected into office; which could only be successful if the election system is still legitimate and the average joe (non ATS member) could be made aware of WHY we need to pay close attention to the people we elect into office.

I don't have so much faith in the American public any more. They have too many concerns and diversions that block their path to awareness. IMO, it will be too late when the majority realizes that hilary clinton is not the solution LOL.

Revolution may be the only answer, but I have no idea if we have the guts anymore and if we do will we be able to organize?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wingman77

A review of local, state and federal elected officials is a great place to start. Find out who is with us or against us in protecting the constitution and preventing martial law.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really think this guy, Joel S. Hirschhorn is on to something regarding Article V of the United States Constituion.

What if, on a local and statewide basis - nationwide - we collected signatures on a petition demanding a Constitional Convention. I'm not talking some girl or boy scout effort here. I'm talking about an organized campaign with savvy marketing, et al. Consumers - oops - I mean Americans only respond to something slick and shiny. That with a coordinated nationwide boycott of consumer consumption - hit 'em where it hurts, the $.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Sample Text:

I think the Article V convention represents a profound political protection for us, as a people, against the tyranny of central government. And whatever we say about Article V, I think it is very, very wrong, just because we may disagree with the content of any particular constitutional amendment that is now being proposed, to interpret Article V in such a way as to clip its wings as a protection for the liberties of the people. That is why I think it is profoundly important, particularly for constitutional scholars, to be hospitable toward the concern that Article V represents, which is that there be a way out for the states and the people if a willful and intransigent central authority governs us in a way we find unacceptable.”

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
I personally believe that the only way to end the insanity is a culling of the heard so to speak, and not just in America. There is to many people with to many different ideas and were all tripping over each other. everybody is insisting they are right and the others are wrong, and they will prove that by force. I've been wrong before and I hope I am wrong now but just in case I am preparing.

oh really. culling "the herd." personally, i resent the implication that I and my young children might be part of some disposable "herd." I can't even believe would say this. I mean, you are talking about murdering people here, aren't you? Children, women, innocents?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimjamjerry

oh really. culling "the herd." personally, i resent the implication that I and my young children might be part of some disposable "herd." I can't even believe would say this. I mean, you are talking about murdering people here, aren't you? Children, women, innocents?

Take it any way you want it. I have kids to and I would give up my life for them. If you can not see what the others see in my post and take offense in it that is your problem, I do not now or will ever advocate murder and shame on you for even suggesting I would.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican

Originally posted by jimjamjerry

Take it any way you want it. I have kids to and I would give up my life for them. If you can not see what the others see in my post and take offense in it that is your problem, I do not now or will ever advocate murder and shame on you for even suggesting I would.

ok sorry. my sincere apologies. But can I ask, what do you mean by "culling" the herd. Typically that means shooting and killing the animals you don't want. It sounds to me that you are comparing humans to animals and suggesting that we shoot the ones we don't like.

My misunderstanding!

maybe you could help me out by explaining what exactly you did mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join