It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are already RFID chipped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenskeptical
This is very, very scary.
I thought it was just another crazy consoiracy like aliens...little did i know it has a basis in reality.

Yes, Zen, this should raise a lot of concern. I would implore you to fully search out anything that you have questions on, and I would also encourage you to question everything.

Welcome to ATS. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic

Originally posted by Zenskeptical
This is very, very scary.
I thought it was just another crazy consoiracy like aliens...little did i know it has a basis in reality.

Yes, Zen, this should raise a lot of concern. I would implore you to fully search out anything that you have questions on, and I would also encourage you to question everything.

Welcome to ATS. Deny Ignorance.

Not only concern, but questions, too.

Wonder if people can do anything about it, or not. Or even discuss.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
[Maybe you should do some research as well, Doc.

I don't have to. The picture from the OP with the thumb IS a surface mount capacitor. The picture you had in your post with the tiny black dot is NOT a surface mount capacitor and could very well be a RFID chip.

I am not saying these tiny chips don't exist, I am saying the one I mentioned from the OP was NOT a IC.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
O.K. But Just don't try to convince me wrestling is fake.... That's where I draw the line

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is a way to nullify the RFID tag on the chip in the card...its all gonna come to pass so circumventions ....Hmm lets see...

All passports (and National Id Cards N.I.C's) issued by the US State Department after January 1 will have always-on radio frequency identification chips, making it easy for officials – and hackers – to grab your personal stats. Getting paranoid about strangers slurping up your identity? Here’s what you can do about it. But be careful – tampering with a passport is punishable by 25 years in prison. Not to mention the “special” customs search, with rubber gloves. Bon voyage!

1) RFID-tagged passports have a distinctive logo on the front cover; the chip is embedded in the back.

2) Sorry, “accidentally” leaving your passport in the jeans you just put in the washer won’t work. You’re more likely to ruin the passport itself than the chip.

3) Forget about nuking it in the microwave – the chip could burst into flames, leaving telltale scorch marks. Besides, have you ever smelled burnt passport?

4) The best approach? Hammer time. Hitting the chip with a blunt, hard object should disable it. A nonworking RFID doesn’t invalidate the passport, so you can still use it.

DISCLAIMER: This is a purely theoretical scenario so kids, dont try this at home...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ok.. so these chips exist?

can anyone here PROVE they have these chips inside of them?
can they PROVE the government is tracking them?

again.. whats the point of a random amount of chips in a random person... which would result in a random amount of dots on a screen in some bunker that shows no Info whatsoever...

please provide evidence of these chips inside you ... or inside others... and maybe i might believe all the crazy "governments gona ccontrol you forever" theories

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well, I work as a cashier at a walmart so I know a fair deal about these things. They are all deactivated, except in cases of theft, before the merchandise leaves the store.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i think it's time to stop using the debit/credit cards. I wonder if those tin-foil hats i here about actually work?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sad Lil Alex

again.. whats the point of a random amount of chips in a random person... which would result in a random amount of dots on a screen in some bunker that shows no Info whatsoever...

Well if you purchase the item by credit/debit card which most people do nowadays. Going by the price code(UB code?) on the item, they can know exacly who each one of those dots are, and know who is who by chips implanted in clothing.

The only downside is if you bought it for a friend or paid cash.

I agree though, unless the system is perfect, ot at least 90%+ accurate that they know what chip(dot on a screen) is who, well then it's pretty pointless.

Howeven them implanting them on you when you get a flu shot, or tetnus shot, or any vaccination, or TB test ect. Well thats 100% accuracy, and THAT is something I could see our government doing on a mass scale.

I'm sure there are other sinister ways they can chip any specific person, and know exactly who is who, by using other nefarious means that I can't even phathom.

It's likely in 5 years we'll all be chipped, and these will be 99%+ accurate, and they will contain gps, as well as all your other information, probably even a DNA profile, and a face recognition system as well.

It does have some positives, imagine your child is kidnapped ect. But the Cons definitely outweight the Pros, in my opinion.

**On a side note--I still find it odd, that they come up with all this technology, and videotape us anywhere and everywhere, but when a "plane" crashes into supposedly the most secure building in the US, all they have are a handful of blurry photos, none showing a plane. THAT always bothered the hell out of me. But that's a different topic, for a different thread.**

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A story on the discovery channel said that one con of RFIDs today are that a thief with a scanner can tell what high end electronics you have bought in the last few years BEFORE he breaks into your house.

With all the knowledge on this forum, can someone tell me where you can buy one of these scanners? I would love to talk to one of these chips and see what info they retain... Could also be helpful in the future to check for chips in credit cards, passports ect..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal Egbert

It has nothing to do with having nothing to hide. Can I come over, and start reading your mail before you open it? I just want to read it. I would think your answer is (or should be) no. It has to do with privacy. Suppose someday they want to put a camera in your house, so they can watch you at all times, would you allow that? By your argument you would be ok with it, of course only if you have nothing to hide.

On a side note : My mom works for Malt-O-Meal, and she informed my last year that Wal-Mart had recently made them start putting RFID chips in the boxes. If they didn't, Wal-Mart would no longer distribute their goods, pretty much a corporate death sentence. Now I can see the benefits of using RIFD chips to track product, it is much easier to just scan something with a radio receiver, than using bar codes. My problem is with them demanding they start putting them in their products. Sooner or later the only way your are going to be able to shop is if you have an RFID chip, mark of the beast anyone? Just a commentary by me.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry, OP, it doesn't hold water.

The Hitachi parts that you seem to be talking about aren't just the chip - they're E field parts. You have to have an antenna on it. And the guy from the website saying "oo, it could be a little hair" well, no. Sorry. It has to fit the wavelength the part's designed for.

So. Quick review. Miniscule parts with no antennas that are too small to see - no. That's not the way they work.

Can you implant E-field parts like the Hitachi parts anyway - no. Disregarding the fact they wouldn't have an antenna, you can't use an E-field tag inside a person. They won't work.

You can implant h-field parts like the Verichip - but they're severely limited in range. And they also need an antenna, but for them it's a coil of some sort, which you can see in the Verichip pictures.

So they're not miniscule either, nor can they be made to be.

And you can't embed a GPS receiver in an implant either, for various reasons, but chief among them: size, power requirements, the fact that the GPS signal is absorbed by your body, and last but not least - let's say you DID magically have a GPS chip in you - all it could do is tell YOU where YOU were at. They don't broadcast anything. So now, not only do you have to have a GPS chip (which won't work anyway) you also have to have a radio transmitter.

edit: On top of which, the Hitachi parts don't even have anti-collision - you can't pick them out from each other if they're in a group. They're for checkout verification and inventory control at the pos terminal.

You can get an older Mu version with the antenna "on die" - but since it doesn't match the wavelength, the range drops to (drumroll) 1mm. Essentially in direct contact.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Electronics? Yes. Of course they are chipped of some sort, its to prevent theft and track of loss.

Flu shots? Shots in general? No way jose'. Do you really believe dropping a computer chip into your blood stream wouldn't severly tear apart the inside of your veigns, arterys, and heart?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm flattered that the gov would have such an incredible interest in my incredibly boring life. I don't even buy much of anything.

Whatever they do, I hope they learn something from me.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The RFID transmitter is embedded in the packaging, and is useless long distances away from the receiver programed to track it. There aren't any RFID chips in the product itself and, like Angry Danish said, how would the government track them if there were?

And the Dentist connection? Do you realize how many people would have to be in on it, and no leaks of this have surfaced yet? I really doubt that there is a course in Dentistry school labeled "RFID chips and your patient".

Cool idea, but really not plausable.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Electronics? Yes. Of course they are chipped of some sort, its to prevent theft and track of loss.

Flu shots? Shots in general? No way jose'. Do you really believe dropping a computer chip into your blood stream wouldn't severly tear apart the inside of your veigns, arterys, and heart?

Yeah. You would get boo-boo's even if shot into your muscle tissue.

Their technology must be light years beyond what we think, since they can suppress the bodies natural immunologic response.

I think it is possible to do such a thing, if that technology exists now than they did a great job hiding it. I always wonder if the gov really does have extremely advanced hidden technologies.

It is possible. This kind of thing will probably be a reality. Whether it is now is the question. We have no real proof.

Maybe, if the tags are flowing in your vasculatory system, simply wearing a magnetic braclet would short them out, or cause interference.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
does anyone remember the commercial on tv that had a nefarious looking teenager going thru the store stuffing his pockets? when he goes to leave the store,the security guy stops him and tells him "excuse me sir,you forgot yur receipt. i've been searching for that commercial but can't find it . i would like to know what year it came out

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Well, yeah but they are using stuff they stole from the greys!! How they got past their door sensors without the Grey smiley greeter getting them I'll never know...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have something to add to this which is in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

About 18 years ago I had a rather vivid, detailed dream that I was part of an advance landing party sent to investigate a civilization on a world that had not yet acquired interstellar travel. We were holding to the Prime Directive of non-interference, but we wanted to check on their progress.

The people on this planet looked human, as did we in the landing party. But even though this planet didn't have advanced enough technology to get out of their planetary system, they were well aware that they were being visited by "off-worlders" as they called them. And they weren't happy about it.

In order to detect the off-worlders, the government officials of this planet had microchips implanted into every person, including animals. They had positioned "sensors" around the cities that scanned any creature that moved past it, looking for its microchip. If one was not found, an alarm was sounded.

As the dream progressed, my landing party and I were on some kind of underground, light rapid transit which was bringing us to the city centre. I became separated from my landing party and I departed at a station in the intercity. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be detected as I didn't have a chip.

The point of this dream being, this planet was using the technology to differentiate the indigenous population from "off-worlders".

Maybe that's also a use for this RFID technology on this planet. To separate "us" from "them".

Just thought I'd throw that tangent into this discussion. :-)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How do you steal from a grey?

No really, how do you?

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join