It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are already RFID chipped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranialhunch
reply to post by jprophet420

who is to say that the chips are all different, I bet some of these end up in dogs and cats. The superman3 computer needs to know the difference between pet and human.

RFID chips are either passive or active. Active is self-powered and passive need to be activated/read by an external scan.

Picture a satellite in geosync orbit over an area. It illuminates the area activating all the RFIDs in the area, probably millions, and local ground scanners gather up the info. They can burst scan during rush hour or run long scans at night when we sleep. Once they have all areas scanned they can compile a plethora of biological information to be reviewed on an individual or mass scale.

And why would they wanna do this? What kind of biological info can they gather, and for what purpose? Someone might want to buy this information.

I have been working with R.F.I.D. for about ten years now we are putting them into orthodontic appliances. You are right people will buy this information and next July we will show DARPA how our Orthotrak system can be used to track our special op's without having large GPS systems that can be removed by enemies. Check out our myspace page and look at the pictures of our DEMO.

profile.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It is scary that we are being tagged like cattle and live stock. We need to do something about this.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just to prove my point:

Here is the enlarged picture from the OP:

Now here is a picture of a surface mount capacitor:

Its definitely just a plain old surface mount capacitor and not some tiny IC to track you. However, I'm sure they do exist but the pix from the OP is NOT one.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
And you can't embed a GPS receiver in an implant either, for various reasons, but chief among them: size, power requirements, the fact that the GPS signal is absorbed by your body, and last but not least - let's say you DID magically have a GPS chip in you - all it could do is tell YOU where YOU were at. They don't broadcast anything. So now, not only do you have to have a GPS chip (which won't work anyway) you also have to have a radio transmitter.

I think you are loosing track of how the system tracks people. Imagine a grided city with a rfid reading checkpoint at each lighted intersection. Now imagine a computer system building a database of where each citizen last crossed. Then consider that each city in the nation(s) will be interconnected and running on an eye-on-the-pyramid system. No gps needed. Small power requirements. No j-walkin'. No trespassin'. Always on the street, in the matrix, .ed somewhere. Wearing GAP jeans that you purchased 56 days ago, wearing Nike shoes, smoking Kools. Last visited doctor September 1st, crossing intersections approximately 23.98 times daily. The very concept of a man with a gun saying "papers... papers please", with a stern voice, is a redundancy; everywhere you go your papers are read, for political purpose and for profit. Is it now? Is it 2009? Is it coming 2012?

China wins bid to install sensors on nafta superhighway? NAFTRACS rfid
Total Domain Awareness

I am,

Sri oracle

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

A) walk into a magnetic field, your clean. i do it every day now I think. No tin hats yet, at least.

B) upside down cross = St Peter, it's how he died. Remember, it's called St Peters Basilica for a good reason. COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

sorry its real

but not functional, which makes it useless.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think you are loosing track of how the system tracks people. Imagine a grided city with a rfid reading checkpoint at each lighted intersection.

it wouldn't be able to read the chip. GG.

Passive RFID tags. Passive RFID tags can be as small as 0.3mm and do not require batteries. Rather, they are powered by the radio signal of a RFID reader, which "wakes them up" to request a reply. Passive RFID tags can be read from a distance of about 20 feet.

thats in lab settings. after its actually physically implanted and in your car, no way is the traffic signal reading it.

Active RFID tags. Active RFID tags, also called transponders because they contain a transmitter that is always "on", are powered by a battery, about the size of a coin, and are designed for communications up to 100 feet from the RFID reader. They are larger and more expensive than passive RFID tags, but can hold more data about the product and are commonly used for high-value asset tracking

so the traffic light scenario would work with the coin sized chips, but not mass tracking.

the smaller chip would work if you were in the same room, it had an individual frequency, and you only had one.

that pretty much nullifies the chance of them being in the products mentioned in the OP and being used to track humans.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok Just a few thoughts on tracking and databases.

There are alot of mobile phone towers going up without consultation. Do we really need this many? We are able to trace mobile phones - most people in developed countries have these. So could we track a tag in a similar way that we trace mobile phones using these networks?

In the UK we are switching to digital. The old analogue trasmitters are being switched off and we will be completely digital in 2012 (aahh theres that magic date again).BBC Changeover

These frequencies are being bought by the govt but I wonder that they will be used for? I have noticed that digital broadcasting is rubbish compared by analogue yet we have been told that digital is better and that we are being made to change.

If these chips are so small, what are the chances of them being introduced at birth through the pinprick heal test? I understand that as from 2008 all babies are being entered onto a database. How easy would it be to chip em and add the info to the database. Alot of kids now have mobile phones.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, it is going to happen as the quote from the Book of Revelation on the first thread page states.
God does not lie and every word in the Bible is true and trustworthy
Power corrupts and the anti christ is corruption personified- some think he is alive right now as the old roaman empire [ eu] is being readied for his control
as told in the Book -then its the world

If you really want to know the biggest conspiracy then take a look at the Devil - he is the dark prince of this world and only a relationship with Christ can cancel his legal right to screw you around
read the book of John - it is all about getting out from under the devil and death!
y

if Christ makes you free- you are free indeed!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Has anybody seen the end of a hypodermic needle lately. We are talking about a very, very small hole. If any type of device was going to be put into anybody it would most likely have to be at the dentist or during some kind of surgery. If you ate it, it would most likely end up down the sewer.
Here is an interesting thought. Maybe all this talk about being chipped is just a bunch of disinfo. Maybe they don't need to chip us. The human body emitts frequencies as well, without a chip. As does the brain as well.
Maybe they have found a way to read the frequency of our minds like a fingerprint. I don't know, i'm tired and i'm babbling. 2 in the frickin' morning.

I think they are trying to read my mind. Going to bed...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I worked for a security company for a while and they provided uniforms. So, I noticed that they had these round chips in them. I asked what they were for and they said there were for tracking the uniform cleaning services. I cut the shirts open and took out the chip

that was never in the contract.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
Recording everyones conversation and voice analyzing it. Flagging key words and sending them in for further invistigations.

yea I am sure my red flag count is through the roof. Yet alls I do is question authority, and express ideas. thought police anyone?

The other thing this does is it chills free speech. If you want to question something and you know your words will be stored and possibly be used to single you out you might just read a forum and not add your beutifully thought out arguement or counter point.

Yes I am talking to you lurkers

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I read that passive chips actually draw power from the reader, or the interragator as it is called, I chuckled at that terminology. Anyway how long do they last? If they do not need power supplies might they last for years?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

can someone tell me where you can buy one of these scanners?

Ten seconds on google:

RFID scanners

At a glance, the greatest range I see on any of their product is 2 meters, but maybe if you look around you can find something with greater range.

you have to monitor these seven billion, give or take, people.

This is silly. There's no reason to monitor everyone. Only the people you're interested in.

It would take a cast of billions to monitor even the filtered information
and make the decision if it was useful information or not.

According to this there are roughly 100 million website on the internet. But google seems to be able to catalog them and give speedy search results without any difficulty. Exactly how many people does it take to perform a google search? Why would searching for instances of chips passing through scanner areas be any different?

the chips HAVE to be different due to their nature. each one has
to have an individual frequency or its not a tracking chip.

Not true. All it needs is a unique identifier. Throughout the course of your day, as you travel through places that have readers, your chip will identify itself. Once the central database has established that a certain person is associated with a particular RFID chip, it becomes trivial to 'follow' them as they travel from place to place. Readers can be placed at regular intervals along roads just like cameras are already.

The only way they would serve a purpose would be if they were directly linked to the INDIVIDUAL in each case. Eg..credit card purchase. Even then there is no guarantee that the purchaser is the user.

Once chips have been implanted or ingested by an individual, it should simply be a matter of time before the central system identifies them. Let's say you have an RFID chip in your drivers license, and then you swallow another chip. Every time you pass through a reader, both chips identify themselves, and the central system builds up a 'history' of connection between the two chips, thus learning that the chip you've swallowed has a high degree of correlation to the chip on your drivers license. Even if you throw your drivers license away, or somehow shield it, when you next pass through a scanner only the chip you've swallowed will respond to the scanner, but the central computer will still 'know' that the swallowed chip is associated with the known identifier of your drivers license. And, it will also be aware of the fact that *you do not have the license with you* because that chip will fail to respond.

You don't need a high degree of accuracy here. If somebody else uses your credit card, or ID, it doesn't matter, because the system has already associated both their chips and yours, so it already *knows* that it's somebody else using your card. It even knows who.

matched to the holder at a later date?

Exactly. And, with multiple chips per person, it doesn't matter if individual chips are destroyed, or removed. For example, make the chips study enough to survive your digestive tract, and put them in the food supply. Chips pass through your system every day, but the system continually correlates new chips to old identities. Destroy chips as much as you'd like. Every time you eat and pass through a reader, the central computer will re-establish your identity.

Any chips that go long enough without being auto-identified by the system would be marked for investigation. Since it will be illegal to not carry identification, clearly anyone who hasn't had their internal chips associated with the chips in their ID isn't carrying their ID, and is therefore a criminal.

doesn't have anti-collision algorithms so it's only useable in a point-of-sale environment, you can't use them en masse

Again, you don't need a high degree of accuracy for this system to work. Let's say you want to find a person associated with a particular set of chips, so you submit a query to the central computer. It tells you that the last known scan was at such-and-such location, two days ago. That person may be hiding out someplace, but eventually they'll come out for food. So you simply wait. All they need to do is make a single mistake, pass within range of one scanner, anyplace...and then the system knows where they are right now, it relays to the authorities that they've come up with a hit for a 'person of interest' and they come to pick you up. It doesn't matter if you successfully avoid a hundred scanners on the way. They only need one.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They are compiling all kinds of data on citizens.

This is from a very valid source:

www.washingtonpost.com...

All humans arent tracked yet, but with advances in computer power most of will be on the "grid" eventually.

Why can't they invent a tracking chip that goes into the body and recieves it's power from the natural electrical field that we all generate? This probably already exists, if I can think up this stuff..someone else already has.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Not true. All it needs is a unique identifier.

How is something unique not different?

im not debating weather rfid identification methods will eventually be viable, im debating the OP's claims. You're debating somantics; poorly.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm more concerned with mind-controlling chips.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What concerns me about the chips is what can be done with them. With all the executive orders signed by Bush over the past few years, the government has a lot of control whenever it wants to use it. They wouldn't have to track everyone with the chips, just the trouble makers. I don't know how advanced these chips are at this point, but the potential is there. Scares me to death. . .and I have nothing to hide. I just don't plan to be a sheep being led to slaughter.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't believe some sort of a chip will ever become the norm to track citizens for one reason. The reason is because since electronics are delicate components the person implanted with a chip will just destroy it. Once a person learns about the chip it is not difficult to destroy it. Whether its by a electromagnetic pulse or with a hard slam, it can be destroyed very easily.

The only way it could come to pass is if the people accept it. I guess this is a possiblility because there are lots of gullible people who get brainwashed by the Politically Correct Police.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Infoholic

The chip is to locate everone, and not miss anyone. They don't care who at first, just that they don't leave anyone out. I have the gift of prophacy and have seen this as long ago as 30 years. I have seen the chip planted in visions, and it will be done by a gun, and the hole sealed by a chemical gas leaving a visable mark to authorities. Refuseing means death.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join