It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are already RFID chipped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.verichipcorp.com

www.mondex.com

The above entities might be collaborating for a party in your body one day, earth party 2012

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

LordBucket:
Not true. All it needs is a unique identifier.

jprophet420:
How is something unique not different?

Hardware can be identical. There is no need for each chip to transmit on a different frequency.

im debating the OP's claims.

Exactly which claim are you debating? I'm suggesting that the only 'difference' need be a a number stored on each chip. In the same way that thousands of otherwise identical hard drives can be build with unique serial numbers. Or cell phone simms, or automobile engine numbers. There's no technical problem here, and large numbers of chips won't interfere with one another any more than cell phones do.

To quote one of your previous posts:

What band of frequencies do they use that have
300 million unique readable wavelengths?

They don't need 300 million unique wavelengths. They need 300 million unique numbers. That's very easy to do. Just count.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamouskiller
Well all spy satalites are equipped with a laser mics. Sound waves break a beam of light through vibrations which are read from space. much like a microphone magnet.

Well, no. That would be great if you could pull it off, though. I'd be surfing ATS from my yacht.

They are also outfitted with Xray spectrem infrareds able to see through concrete I read it on a news site I will try to dig up the link.

this is public knowledge.

The phrase "xray spectrem infrareds", even discounting the spelling errors, doesn't make sense. There is no such thing as an 'x-ray spectrum infrared'.

The optic satellites are generally fitted with more than one spectrum of imager. But you can't see inside buildings with any detail. Infrared is sort of mushy, the building insulation makes it worse.

ya its called frequency 112.567 ghz band

I think you slipped a few orders of magnitude there.

just a few and a chip that's able to be numbered.

and with 128 bit memory it be easy.

No, it has 128 bits OF memory, not the same thing. The address space of the Hitachi parts is pretty big, though, 10E38 addresses.

They can track all movement. make sure everyones dead.

Yes, yes, as long as you're within a few cm of a reader, and not in a group larger than 1. What a clever idea.

Originally posted by webstra

Well if the chip can check your DNA....it isn't that big of a problem

I take it you've never seen a gene sequencer. Quite a trick for a part that size with no power and no reagents.

Originally posted by sri oracle

I think you are loosing track of how the system tracks people. Imagine a grided city with a rfid reading checkpoint at each lighted intersection.

Neglecting the incredible logistic problem involved here, you're not calibrated on the distance limitations you have here.

20 feet is an optimistic distance for an active tag, if it's small. A larger active tag would go farther...but...you can't implant that type. And an active tag would be painfully obvious anywhere else on your body. Imagine the stealthy secrecy of having something the size of a matchbox stitched into your knickers - yes that old NWO is clever that way.

For an implant, you might get 40 inches.

Originally posted by yarlanzey

So could we track a tag in a similar way that we trace mobile phones using these networks?

No. Ignoring the fact that the chips have to have antennae attached, the ones the OP posted a pic of cannot be made to work as an implant. The ones that can be implanted have very limited range due to limitations imposed by physics. Most certainly a cell phone tower couldn't do it.

Originally posted by cranialhunch

Why can't they invent a tracking chip that goes into the body and recieves it's power from the natural electrical field that we all generate? This probably already exists, if I can think up this stuff..someone else already has.

Because there is no tracking chip, and your "natural electrical field" doesn't really have beans for power. You can forget your body heat too.

Originally posted by LeArthor

I have seen the chip planted in visions, and it will be done by a gun, and the hole sealed by a chemical gas leaving a visable mark to authorities.

Odd...I've seen it on lab desks, in stuff I worked on. I...I saw visions of field theory class describing..something..something by a man named Maxwell...in the dream were terms like curl, gradient and divergence - and in the dream, I dreamed that you could, if you had the maths, actually figure out how these things worked, and understand them.

It was awful. The instructors kept coming up with lame analogies - "curl is like the water at the bottom of the river bed" - it makes you shudder.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

I doubt you have access to current "secret" technologies..so anything you see sitting on a desk..must be old current a.k.a. OLD technology..there are advanced technologies not accessable by the public and if you were one of the few who had access to it..you would not be posting in here.

And I guess you think chermtrails are really contrails..right?

Ever hear of BLACK BUDGET? That's the stuff we are talking about here, and not the stuff on your desk at work.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually, I do a lot of design work for "them". And yes, I do in fact have access to some "secret technology" - we're equipped with a SCIF and we do some classified work.

Maybe my desk at work's a bit different from yours.

At any rate - what we're talking here is that you don't know much about the technology, so anything seems reasonable, and the spookier the better. I mean, if you just want to make up unsubstantial claims, why not make it ESP, or occult based? Something really wacky like that awful Halloween III movie where they "made chips out of Stonehenge rock". (har)

E-field type tags like the Hitachi Mu chip and its descendants cannot be used as implants. Most especially you can't use one in the 2.4GHz region.

The only E-field devices I've ever seen implanted used a 400MHz band "window" and still had a ton of path loss, and it had a pretty big battery. And a very limited range.

H-field devices are what you normally use, because they have negligible path loss getting out of your body, but then they're only near field, so you can't communicate past the lambda wall, even if you had the Hoover Dam running the exciter. And for 13.56MHz tags, that's about 3.5 meters.

(edit: trimmed out the quote)

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

You are still dicussing public technologies. Stuff that everyone knows about. Care to comment on the secret stuff? Of course not, you have sworn not to discuss as part of your clearance. Plus that could include stuff that maybe does exist and that you don't even have access too or knowledge of.

If one can imagine it, it did, does or will eventually exist.

I don't speak of the occult becasue I don't believe in the occult. The OP started a topic which is science based not "belief" based.

Anyhow your job sounds cool. When I had the chance to work for a "not very well known govn't agency" that required a sec clearance..I didn't take it. Glad I didn't b/c a few months later was 9/11.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cranialhunch

I don't buy the "if you can imagine it it exists" idea at all. I've seen a lot of non-public stuff, and for the most part it's not that far ahead. Maybe 10 years on some things, 20 on others. By the time it's fielded, it's 5 years behind.

There's only maybe three things I know of that are spooky-far ahead. RFID ain't one of them.

You really do have a couple of physics barriers to the stuff you're blue-skying.

One is the path loss for E-field parts in a conductive environment - like you. That's straight Maxwell. There are a couple of "windows" where the path loss drops over a tight range of frequencies in the radio spectrum. But even there it's horrible. You can't supply power to it - it has to be active. There's too much loss on the way in to run it with exciter power and respond with a backscatter signaling technique. It just won't work. That's why they don't have e-field implants. I'd have to cook you like a hamburger with the RF. That's why the only e-field implants I've seen are active and have such short ranges.

H-field has no path loss due to your conductivity - but it's a strictly near-field signaling technique. That is subject to the "lambda wall" near field boundary. Beyond the near field boundary, there just isn't any way to return data with load signaling. You can't even reach the lambda wall due to the sixth-power-of-the-distance falloff of exciter power, and the truly awful SNR equation for that type of signaling.

That to say, no, you're not going to get around it unless you do something astounding, like run an antenna out of the skin surface like My Favorite Martian. But I think you'd know that if you had it.

I guess if you find you have shiny metallic nose hairs it might be a sign you've got a radio implant.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In other terms, consumers will be destroyed! You must consume!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
See this

Notice the Illuminati "eye on top of the pyramid" symbol - like on the US dollar bill. The same powers that control the world's supply of money happen to control human ID cards & microchipping.

Notice also the yellow square on the right. Like on credit cards etc. I have one on my store loyalty card, I cut it open & saw the microchip hidden inside. No thanks, they're not having my loyalty any more.

Some of my bank cards do not have this. They just have a black strip on the back read by a machine. In other words there's no reason why a card should have a microchip.

Security researcher Jonathan Westhues has shown how easy it is to clone a VeriChip implanted in a person's arm and program a new chip with it!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi! All:
Quite upseting this implant affair.

A few years back I was reading about hidden aspects of vaccines and there I read by first time about "chip Rambo". Well I have tried to be more or less 'updated' on the subject and last month I got an eBulletin which gave more details about RFID and other implants. Most important: this ebulletin explained about some devices like the image below able to detect and burn implants.

So, what I'm really interested is about any existing electronic measure device able to detect RFID's in clothing or even able to 'grill' implants.

I've asked in several sites, I mean sites against implants, but guess what, ... they don't know or don't answer!!!!

I'm puzzled. So much info about implants and RFID incorpored in clothing and nothing about electronic chips. electrical fields detectors.

Please, Have any ATS member heard about this?
Many Thx in advance
13th_Level
------------------------
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

[edit on 11-11-2007 by 13thLevel]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes, we are already being chipped. But how? Your credit cards, debit cards, your car has a black box in it. However the implantation of chips? doubtful as of now. It wouldn't really benefit anybody to invest the money into that. If they did, how are these "grain of sand" chips transmitting data? Your suggestting a radio frequency reaching hundreds of miles toa giant database where everyone's location is being held? They wouldn't even have your name if you got it through products, so what is hte point? Anyway, they wouldn't be able to transmit any farther than say 10 yards or so at that size (at the very most). Be more afraid of you credit card then that load of crap.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So, what do we do about it. Seriously, what DO we do?

I've been entertaining the thought of living in a cave somewhere. I don't like being watched all the time.

Not that I could really hide anywhere, but it's a nice thought.

First, we can calm down. Always helps on gaining a good perspective on things. ;-)
Also, if it were true then I wouldnt have to carry around 4 pieces of identification in Hungary.
1) Drivers license
2) Passport
3) Permanent residence card (separate from passport but must be with passport...who knows maybe its just for border crossings, would make sense as its getting ridiculous what they want you to carry
4) A residence card (with your address. drivers license doesnt have that info.
5) Health insurance card

Extra (but you usually have one of the following)
6) Money
7) Credit or debit cards

Maybe one card that acts as all isnt bad.

Oh, and about chips in humans. We must really not throw the baby out with the bath water. I hate to say it...well, not really, but if mass consciousness changed - so would the leaders who make the rules. They only represent the masses.

Another thing is that technology is neither good or bad, it is a tool. And a tool not to be afraid of, but embraced.

Fear does dangerous things and justifies its actions.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So, obviously none of these chips in products are linked to any individual. That would be impossible, they would have to know the exact bottle of shampoo your buying before you buy it. Trillions of chips everywhere, no way to know who has what one, or if they are even currently on the person... You would know where every bottle of shaving cream and baby formula is on the planet at any given time... Unless they have a way to make these chips identify you as you... it's pointless. They don't know if someone is taking a walk, or the garbage truck is hauling away my almost empty shampoo bottle.

Obvious question... wouldn't the manufacturers notice this odd machine embedding chips in the products? Everyone at every factory is keeping this a secret?

[edit on 11-11-2007 by b309302]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi! All:
Hummmm! Then, you think I'm exaggerating a little bit. Part of my post was originated because I read somewhere that, for instance, RFID in passport can be 'read' from or over 400 yards +/- When I travel I use to wear mine inside a leather cover but between passport and cover I put an aluminium film. But even this may be it is not a smart idea. Last time I visited the States, custom agent nearly ''vaporizes'' me with his eyes when he saw it.
Well, .... ...... Concerning credit card, well I know it is really a planetarium detector. :-)
Something about electronic detector? Or Should I consider it nonsenses???
Thx for your replies
13th_Level

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Originally posted by sri oracle

I think you are loosing track of how the system tracks people. Imagine a grided city with a rfid reading checkpoint at each lighted intersection.

Neglecting the incredible logistic problem involved here, you're not calibrated on the distance limitations you have here.

For an implant, you might get 40 inches.

I still believe you are missing it. You are corralled like livestock constantly. You enter and exit the mall through 1 of 6 entrances; 40 inches. You come through the checkout at the grocery through a lane; 40 inches. You enter or exit a government building or airport through one hole; 40 inches. Only so many bridges; only tagged vehicles pass. Predictability within the labrythinth. Checkpoints, passways, and patterns.

Total information awareness is about combining consumer information into a single database; it is not a "incredible logistic problem" because the infrastructure is already there. The grocery store knows you were just there because you slid your "price plus" card through to get the discount.

You have some reading to do.

DARPA, TIA, Genoa II, WAE, Rapid Analytical Wargaming, FutureMAP, EARS, TIDES, GALE, Babylonoperations, Syphony, Gensys, EELD, SSNA, MInDet, Bio-ALIRT, HumanID, ARM, NGFR, May 20, 2003.

They know that you are sitting there at that computer. Because they just watched me tell you about them; and thats flag worthy. On some list, somewhere,is my and your social security number Mr. Tom Bedlam.

MInDet; ARM.

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
Trillions of chips everywhere, no way to know who has what one, or if they are even currently on the person... You would know where every bottle of shaving cream and baby formula is on the planet at any given time... Unless they have a way to make these chips identify you as you... it's pointless. They don't know if someone is taking a walk, or the garbage truck is hauling away my almost empty shampoo bottle.

They know chip number 123998, chip number 2449, and chip number xl;kjs4335 have been traveling together since 1997. They have a record of the typical patterns of travel for those chips. For the most part they stay around cincinatti, ohio... but take annual visits to vermont via route 80. That combination of chips becomes a group of databases; that pinging group signature, is you.

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Because I am on a rant... and because...

...you think you can just get away?

You go to the state park; 1000's of acres away from the labrynth of civilization; no sensors no electricity... just you and some edible polypore fungi growing on the fallen oak trees. Public land.

Within a week an officer cites you for a earthen container holding fresh water too close to the river and your dog as being off leash.

They know where you are again.

Eschelon, Combat Zones That See, Echelon, Carnivore, Intellipedia, LifeLog,
Magic Lantern... Virtual Reality.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
reply to post by TheLoony

Anything, and you can hide anywhere you want. If you disobey their rules, then you will simply be shut off from the grid. You won't be able to use cash, medical facilities, schools, public transport. Anything you can think of that is in a modern city, it's out of reach for you. You can go live off in a cave, or wherever you want, it doesn't matter to them.

Shutting off the chips and people wont be able to use cash and so forth? Ahhhh, it sounds like b.s. to me. If a quarter of the people are dissidents, then america would collapse because of lack of money being made. The religious enforcers def. push mark of beast and "turnin off ya chip" etc. Im gonna agree with some folks on this thread that the technology has been around and has been used on the unknowing public. I think the motto of freemasonry might be, "chip anything that moves". Welcome to Earth folks, a bunch of incest-errial idiots.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join