It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President Putin Wants NATO to Dissolve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just read through the entire Article. It says nothing about NATO anywhere. Thumbs down. If you want to draw your own conclusions do so in the article not in the title.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

Sorry, but you have it totally backwards. Putin did nothing. It was the threat of sanctions and our military that has held NK in check. Besides, you don't really believe NK is going to end their nuclear program do you? We have been through this before. When NK options have run out they say ok, we will now stop our nuke program. Its to only bide time until we go through this entire scenario again. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time NK said they would dismantle their nuke program.

North Korea was openly defying the US, taunting them and calling them on... what part of that indicates they caved?

It sure in the hell aint Putin!! Of course he wants NATO disolved. The commie bastard is on a power trip and does not want anyone standing in his way and a lot of you here on this forum are buying his commie propaganda. Its sad really.

News flash, Russia hasn't been Communist since 1991.

lol, an abundant use of the term commie to describe someone who isnt... and youre referring to HIS speeches as propaganda.

Someone get this guy a history book and an encyclopedia for his next birthday.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
I just read through the entire Article. It says nothing about NATO anywhere. Thumbs down. If you want to draw your own conclusions do so in the article not in the title.

Well yes NATO wasn't explicitly mentioned, but what else could Putin be possibly referring to by "silly Atlantic solidarity" other than NATO?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

How about political solidarity. He was talking about political issues, not military issues. Other than Iraq, of course.

Go look up the word solidarity.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
(aside : Iraq is a political issue... the US government just likes to throw it's military at political issues... you know, that way you don't have to actually be a decent politician)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
North Korea was openly defying the US, taunting them and calling them on... what part of that indicates they caved?

Are you really this naive? LOL

News flash, Russia hasn't been Communist since 1991.
lol, an abundant use of the term commie to describe someone who isnt... and youre referring to HIS speeches as propaganda.

LOL, LOL, you really are naive. You do realize that Putin is a total commie at heart right? He was high up in the KGB and totally committed. Do you really think his 'feelings' changed overnight becuase you THINK Russia hasn't been communist since 1991. You really are one deluded individual.

Someone get this guy a history book and an encyclopedia for his next birthday.

I thought since you are on this forum you should know better than to believe everything you read from the mainstream news. Stop believing what they want you to believe! LOL, LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
How about political solidarity.

What political solidarity? Whatever there is it seems few and far between on many issues. The one thing Europe and the U.S. are more or less on the same page with is security issues.

He was talking about political issues, not military issues. Other than Iraq, of course.

How do you know that?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

(aside : Iraq is a political issue... the US government just likes to throw it's military at political issues... you know, that way you don't have to actually be a decent politician)

Umm, No!
Iraq is a military issue. Only liberal extremists think Iraq is a political issue and you are falling for it. Sad, just sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yet, there are political issues where the Western World agrees.

And he mentions the political issues in the article you posed. Did you read it? Go through his list of issues. Is that related to NATO? If so, where?

Iraq is not a NATO operation.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes, of course I read the article. And everything mentioned in it is of prime importance to NATO.

You're being either silly, naïve or disingenuous if you don't think so.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are you really this naive? LOL

LOL, LOL, you really are naive. You do realize that Putin is a total commie at heart right? He was high up in the KGB and totally committed. Do you really think his 'feelings' changed overnight becuase you THINK Russia hasn't been communist since 1991. You really are one deluded individual.

I thought since you are on this forum you should know better than to believe everything you read from the mainstream news. Stop believing what they want you to believe! LOL, LOL

Way to introduce ANY information into your rebuttal at all.

The KGB is Russias equivelant of the CIA. It doesnt matter what party is in charge, it remains to be an arm of the government.
Your argument there is like saying bush is a Democrat because he supports the FBI.

I don't THINK russia hasn't been communist since 1991... I KNOW russia hasn't been communist since then. Many of my friends come from Russia when it was Soviet... if you wan't you can come up here and get smacked by them for even mentioning the idea that Russia is still communist. I wouldnt reccomend muttering what you just did to a Russian.

I'm not Naieve, I'm a realist.
You however are ignorant... something that is not easily tolerated on THIS NETWORK.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Umm, No!
Iraq is a military issue. Only liberal extremists think Iraq is a political issue and you are falling for it. Sad, just sad.

How much are you being paid for spewing this?

This my friends is a classic example of brainwashing. I would like you to observe this subject... his uses of propeganda are classic, and albeit outdated. But still effective nevertheless.

I want you, the reader, to go back through his posts, and find a scrap of actual information.

Notice how all if not at least the majority of his posts use terms such as "Commie", "Liberal Extremist", he referrs to anyone who disagrees with him as "Sad", and yet he hasn't provided a single rebuttal as to why he is correct.

These tactics aren't just used on the fly... this avoidance of an argument, and attacking using slander is actually a learnt artform.

Either he is being paid to post these things, or he has already realised he has lost the argument, and has to resort to slander in order to save whats left of his name.

I'd advise you all to press the ignore button on him, but that is not for me to decide for you.
Don't take my word for it, go back through his posts and see just how much of your time he has wasted.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People realize now that US and Russia were not enemies because of communism or capitalism.
Just enemies because of resources, money, influence, like they are today, and ordinary people had nothing to say about it

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnskyI'm not Naieve

Yes, you are!

You however are ignorant... something that is not easily tolerated on THIS NETWORK.

Ok, if that helps you sleep better at night. LOL
However, you are wrong again because I guess it is easily tolerated since they have allowed you to remain.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Again, my point is proven. Not a scrap of information in his argument, just a load of "LOL"'s and slander.

Information on 4thDoctorWhoFan 's profile.

Threads Started: 1
Total Replies: 2
Applause: 0

He's brand new, I've gone back and read his posts, and he hasn't contributed one single fact yet. His entire history on ATS has consisted of slander.

To you (the reader) I shal stop responding to his slander. This way I won't be wasting any more of the forums time with argument.

I suggest you ignore him in order to save yourself some time aswell.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Again, my point is proven.

It has?
How has it been proven just because you say so?
You do realize just because you say so, it does NOT make is so right?

Not a scrap of information in his argument, just a load of "LOL"'s and slander.

Hey, I was following your lead.
You do realize your opinion is not 'loads of information' or 'proof' of anything right? LOL, LOL

To you (the reader) I shal stop responding to his slander.

I see.......If I disagree with you then its slander. Ok, I got it.....NOT!!
Are you sure you are not a communist?

I suggest you ignore him in order to save yourself some time aswell.

Hmmm, more proof of your communist agenda. Telling others what to do because I disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Information on 4thDoctorWhoFan 's profile.

Threads Started: 1
Total Replies: 2
Applause: 0

He's brand new, I've gone back and read his posts, and he hasn't contributed one single fact yet. His entire history on ATS has consisted of slander.

So what?
Are you saying because I am knew to this forum that I must agree with you? Dang, you are a commie!

Also, you constantly bring up the word 'slander'. Do you actually know what this word means?
I have 'slandered' nobody including yourself so please stop with the slanderous remarks.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Stop feeding the troll. It's really that simple.

Ignore them, but don't put them on ignore (or you might miss those shot-in-the-foot gems they'll eventually make).

Now, topic: Russian President Putin Wants NATO to Dissolve

I don't know, I read the whole article, that doesn't seem to be the gist of what is being said, despite the article headline.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now to break away from that waste of time.

Speaking of Russia on the world stage, their new bomb which I'm sure everyone is curious about now is called a "Thermobaric Bomb" You can read about it here : www.cbc.ca...

It's quite the step in weapons technology. It's classified as a conventional weapon, which allows it to be used where Nukes would not.

As for Putins comments on Nato, we shal soon see just how strong Nato's resolve is.
Canada has recently made it clear that they want out of Afghanistan, and they are calling on other Nato countries to replace them in the Kandahar sector.

Unfortunately, no Nato country has come forth to claim their responsibility to Nato in this matter.

To Canada, Nato is starting to look more like Nafta.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnskySpeaking of Russia on the world stage, their new bomb which I'm sure everyone is curious about now is called a "Thermobaric Bomb" You can read about it here : www.cbc.ca...

It's quite the step in weapons technology. It's classified as a conventional weapon, which allows it to be used where Nukes would not.

You do realize this is old news?
The U.S. has had one since at least 2001 and probably earlier than that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join