It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons Salivate Over Possible Kerry Nomination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So are all the Republicans here dying to see John Kerry win the Democratic nomination?

He's obviously the weakest candidate. Dubya would surely beat him. And Kerry would look bad in a debate.

I am life-long Democrat, but even I wouldn't vote for John Kerry.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by darkwraith]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He's a member of the Skull and Bones as is Bush.
Don't be surprised at anything that happens.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith
So are all the Republicans here dying to see John Kerry win the Democratic nomination?

He's obviously the weakest candidate. Dubya would surely beat him. And Kerry would look bad in a debate.

I am life-long Democrat, but even I wouldn't vote for John Kerry.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by darkwraith]

You're full of it & have likely never voted, much less being a "Life Long Democrat".
"Kerry would look bad in a debate".....against Bush!?!?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Of course the establishment wants Kerry to win the nomination. (Do not pay attention to the media on this!!!!! AT ALL! It is doing everything in its power to sway people away from Dean - the true anti-establishment candidate.) Kerry is the annointed establishment pick. So basically, you might as well just re-elect Bush. There's little difference. Bush and Kerry are both Skull & Bones. What more do you need to know? If you want change vote for Howard Dean. He is the only candidate who does not represent the establishment. If Kerry actually won the presidential election, it would only set the current agenda back by a couple of years. That is NOT change. It's same shyte different day.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
At least everyone is not totally blind.

The media has become the major contributors to collusion to stupefy the mainstream perception of events in America. They are purposefully abusing their position as purveyors of information.

They, the TV media, take advantage of the fact that Americans are overworked, exhausted, and unsuspecting to media barrages of attack journalism and revising history.

They subconsciously implant the viewers with
double-think, reverse psychology and new-speak to distract from the issue(s) at hand.

A dangerous subversion of democracy!

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by darkwraith]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You should know that would be Liberman. He's the head of the Democratic Leadership Council, like Clinton was when he "suddenly came from behind out of nowhere" and won. He was also the VP last ticket so it's kind of obvious.

Kerry is way left field. Exact same voting record as Ted Kennedy. The media just does it's job to bust people and reflect light on the frontrunners.

Clinton got harassed, Bush did, then Dean, now Kerry. Even Edwards because of Iowa was particulary targeted last night in the debates.

If you want to know who the media LOVE and kiss butt over watch CNN or Fox equally... they LOVE LIEBERMAN.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd vote for Lieberman over Bush, but otherwise I'm going for Bush. I hope Lieberman makes it...But doubt it, too.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
kinda hard for kerry or dean to not look like raving lunatics at this point. one uses vulgarities and wont stop saying "i was in vietnam" and the other cant stop screaming at the top of his lungs.

i like edwards but i doubt he'll get the nod to run against bush. edwards has so far seemed the most level headed, consistent in his position and honestly, most rational. he doesnt seem extreme at all and doesnt seem to be appealing to the most extreme either.

but i know how some of you love that ranting and raving, the hatred anger and bitterness some of them cling onto for dear life.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I'd vote for Lieberman over Bush, but otherwise I'm going for Bush. I hope Lieberman makes it...But doubt it, too.

That's what I'm saying is the exact party line. All over CNN and Fox, everybody loves "Loserman" all of a sudden. He's last in the polls now, and they didn't vote for him to be VP, but they swear (as God is their witness) if you nominate him just one more time, they won't vote Bush again. What a joke.

Did you hear his little rant at the end of the Dem debate last night? The guy might as well vote FOR Bush. He IS BUSH!!!

The war was right and justified, voting to give Bush a blank check was the right thing to do, No Child Left Behind is perfect, The Defense of Marriage is a good thing, the Patriot Act should be strengthened, I'll keep Bush tax cuts, and I'll continue to stump for Bush at each stop of the Democratic primary, the right wing can't attack ME with the usual playbook (because I am right wing), did I mention I'm boring, my makeup artist hates me, I've been on Hannity more times than Comes, and I tell myself it's to appeal to the Democratic voters watching MSNBC, Gore hates me now and I don't know why, poor me, poor me... He's a joke.

He IS the establishment plant against change.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My love for Lieberman goes back to the impeachment of Bill Clinton. My grandfather was telling me what a stand up guy he was, and as a result I started following him and his actions. I think because he's a moderate, I'd be willing to vote for him. I'd do anything in my power to keep Dean out of office...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i like edwards but i doubt he'll get the nod to run against bush. edwards has so far seemed the most level headed, consistent in his position and honestly, most rational. he doesnt seem extreme at all and doesnt seem to be appealing to the most extreme either.

but i know how some of you love that ranting and raving, the hatred anger and bitterness some of them cling onto for dear life.

Prank, I rant and rave with the best of them but I'm 100% behind Edwards. He's the real moderate in this race, and more conservative than Bush where it counts, more moral and common-sense than any of them and best of all NOT FREAKING CRAZY or a washed up HAS BEEN!!!

He's anti-establishment in a world where extremeism has become the establishment.

top topics

join