It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You all miss the point

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
....have a story, similiar in certain regards.... think I can remote view other parts of the Universe, think there's a lot of life out there, even beings that look like us but are much more advanced, even spaceships that are like the ones in major films like Star Wars/Trek..... I've "seen" shapeshifters (immortal) that live in suns (!) and are able to travel in the spacetime continuum and end up morphing out of mirrors. This is difficult to describe, I can see why the original posting was that way too////

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Resisstance is futile. You will be assimilated.-I AM BORG.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Resisstance is futile. You will be assimilated.-I AM BORG.

Apparently they wired you incorrectly. A simple spelling error on your own catch phrase? Bad sensor or something?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Psychiatrist will only try to convince the OP that it was all in his imagination, (which it might be).

A good psychologist might not. They are not quite so hard core and come from a completely different background. I'm not exactly a fan of psychologists in general, but I know they can teach you techniques to calm your fears, which is the first thing that needs to be done here. If you are literally paralyzed with fear, that prevents you from dealing with whatever is causing it, then cope with it.

I'm frightened of heights myself. It is an unreasonable fear given the 'danger' I am really in by being high up. I know this, so I avoid carnival rides and windows of tall buildings. I won't be going up the Eiffel Tower any time soon. That's a coping mechanism for me and allows me to deal with it without causing undue stress or alarm for anyone around me.

So, number one, don't go down to the water in the dark alone any more.
Number two, just because you are scared does not mean you are crazy.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have calmed down considerably today, thanks to some of the advice given here and some of the links you guys provided. I know what you mean schuyler, but now I have it in my head to go back and try to recreate the same scenario that lead to my encounter. Is this wise? If it could lead to a greater understanding I think it would be worth going through it again.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spyral
but now I have it in my head to go back and try to recreate the same scenario that lead to my encounter. Is this wise? If it could lead to a greater understanding I think it would be worth going through it again.

Why don't you take someone else with you. It would be difficult for me to get there during darkness because of family commitments, but if you want to talk during the day, I'm a ferry boat ride away. U2U me if interested.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Accidentally double posted. Sorry.

[edit on 9/14/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am sorry and forgive me if I am incorrect, I just dont buy your story. I think that you are manipulating this thread. I too have been in the right place at the right time and have encountered the unknowable. Yet something just seems a miss here to me. By all means go back, face your fears and then report back your new findings.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spyral

yes, spyral you should go there again. alone.
dont take any weapons with you, too. just be prepared, not scared.

can you tell more about the clicks they emitted?
i think i had an alien communication, too which was made of click sounds only, like morse code. but im very unsure about this.

from my new book:

"i woke up, partly paralyzed. found myself browsing on ATS, impossible to control my own actions. the question i have been trying to find for years has driven me insane. and now i realize there will be no escape. im on a highway to hell."

ps: maybe you want to take a beretta with you, spyral. just in case.

[edit on 15/9/07 by cometa]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Spyral

If you are making this up, that will soon be discovered, but assuming you are being completely honest, I know exactly how you feel.

Your experience, the way it happened and the way you are reacting, is similar to mine and my husband's early experiences with our alien contacts. It was seventeen years ago that they began to introduce themselves openly to us through a series of profound events over weeks and months. Now we work with many races and have learned great deal about them as people, which enables us to help others. All of the strangeness is explainable by biology, science, technology and natural abilities, just beyond what humans can fathom yet. All of the visiting races are much further advanced and evolved than we are.

I just want you to hear from me, in case it helps you in any way, that you are in no danger from any of the alien races, no matter how afraid you feel. Physical alien contact is the scariest mind-blowing, most disturbing thing that has ever happened to Jack and me, but only at first. We wanted to conquer it and we did. If you want to, you can figure it out for yourself. If you can control your reaction to your fear and think clearly enough to communicate and ask them what you want and need to know, you can find out why they look like that, why they sound like that, where they come from and why they are with you. Then you may accept them.

If you try to stay calm enough to listen to their language, you can understand telepathically what they are saying to you. Because of differences in makeup, they may not be able to vocally speak in audible human language sounds, but communication has no barrier between any intelligent races. Telepathy is common and natural to all races of people.

If you only ask other people and read a lot of links to various stories and theories, you will only become more afraid and untrusting of the alien people. Most information available is designed for that purpose. So think and find out for yourself.

If you don't want physical alien contact, or if you do want it but just can't handle it at all, they will give up trying to help you meet them, and leave you alone. Most humans who have the opportunity, refuse it. But humans who have personal contact like you describe are born with it, and the relationship is natural and permanent by spirit.

Alien contact is always by spirit, and also sometimes physical. So watch your "dreams" which are not always just your imagination. Sometimes what comes up through our states of consciousness, seeming like dreamy memories, are the things we are experiencing by spirit. It's usually easier on the human for his alien contacts to approach and communicate with him in that state, as you can see why.

Fear is natural, instinctual and powerful. But demons are figments we assign a life form. The alien people are life forms we assign our figments.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What makes you think that they aren't from here?
A parent species that lives underground?
Why do they have to be from Mars or distant galaxies?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Bocephus

If you mean me, I know from the alien races that they are all from other worlds and not from our own world.

One race that visits Earth is from Mars. None of our visiting races are from other galaxies- they are all from close by in our own galaxy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
EarthSister, thanks for your post, it makes a lot of sense. Do you think it may be possible that the fear I experienced from the encounter was great enough to make me feel like they wanted to harm me? I would welcome contact and communication at this point, it would clarify so much. I can also rationalize that stress caused the heartburn I experienced for days after the encounter. I want to believe that this is a good thing, something I can look forward to. I spent all weekend mulling this over in my head and have come to the conclusion that I will return tonight and attempt to make contact again. This board has helped me to get this situation under control and I thank you all for looking past my earlier transgressions and helping me even though I may have seemed a bit of a [SNIP] at first.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

EarthSister, thanks for your post, it makes a lot of sense. Do you think it may be possible that the fear I experienced from the encounter was great enough to make me feel like they wanted to harm me?

Absolutely. Your own common fear all by itself is enough to do that, plus add what you've read and heard about the alien races. But there are other factors as well that contribute to what you feel during an alien encounter, or when you just sense them around you.

For one thing, all beings have a sensation of life force. You "feel" the aliens with your spirit and mind- the same parts of yourself that understand their language by telepathy, and they are very different from how humans feel to humans. Humans feel familiar to us and we hardly notice our own sensation at all, but anything "alien" stands out as "alien" and different and new.

All races are unique and feel different to one another race to race. Like flavors of foods, some go well together and some do not. Some of the alien races happen to feel pleasant to us, and some happen to feel unpleasant, sort of like we can taste them with our minds, and the feeling sometimes spills over to our physical senses too. Some happen to look pleasant to us and some look absolutely horrifying. These affects on us are natural and involuntary, and can heighten and focus our "fight or flight" instincts. If it helps, remember that our unique, natural characteristics could be offensive to them too, if they looked at it like we do, but they don't.

When Jack and I first met each race, the sensation of each was very strong and most felt unpleasant to us in one way or another, some more than others. The sensation comes across via their telepathy, which is not only words of communication, but simple thought. But we got used to each new being in a few encounters, and most of them have some control over how strongly they affect us coming across. It's like they give us a big taste first and let us learn to deal with it in an honest way. Now the sensations are mild, and we recognize individuals by the unique way they feel when they are near us, invisibly or not, or when they are communicating from a distance.

Each individual person also is unique within a race, and feels unique, and once you get to know somebody, you can distinguish him from others of his race just by sensation. This is true regarding spirits of people who have died also, humans who are alive, and angels.

Another thing that can make you feel so afraid is that at the same time you are first discovering and feeling the alien people who have always been around you, you are also discovering and feeling the part of yourself that has always interacted with the alien people. That is the part of you that most humans are completely, or almost completely, unaware of all through life, whether they have alien contact or not. It's spirit itself. It's like suddenly having a new sense besides the five we know physically.

Imagine a deaf person hearing a train for the first time, or a blind person seeing a sunset. Those kinds of affects are happening to you during your first physical alien encounters. If you make your goal be to get used to new things so that they can fit into your ordinary life, and take each step one at a time, you will meet no limitations to what you can accomplish with the alien races.

If you record the details of events as they happen factually and in order, it will be like painting a few strokes of a mural at a time. Start at the beginning and follow the courses. As your education goes on and you continue to record, you will preserve integrity, and all the pieces will fit together. If you do not record, your mind will warp around again over each new event- you won't recall the order of events clearly or retain details.

No matter what, it won't be easy, but I'm sure you will find the aliens much easier to deal with than most of the humans you try to relate to about the aliens.

I sent you a private U2U and I want to make sure you got it. If not, please write to my email at [email protected].

[edit on 9/17/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have had slightly similar experiences.
When I was a bit younger, I would find myself all the sudden paralyzed (once while i was in the middle of a conversation on the telephone, other times just relaxing) and then visited.

I remember one night I found myself paralyzed and only able to think and look around (sleep paralysis, if you will), I looked to my left and then to my right. The being that was standing in my right field of vision was something that looked like a being out of a science fiction novel. It was about 7 or 8 feet tall. Even though it was night time and VERY dark, it's sillouhette was clearly defined. It was very tall, broad shouldered, yet sleek in its form. almost as if it had a cloak or cape on. Its head was slightly larger than a human's head. The being's eye color was an illuminating bright red. It's eyes is was captivated me. As i laid there in utter fear and anxiety, I soon realized that if it was there to harm me, it would have. So i tried my best to calm down. It just stared at me not saying a word or making a sound. I began to frantically pray for this experience to end and this being to leave my room. Eventually, it did just that. I always thought of it as an experience with a demon, but looking at it now that Im wiser and older, i believe it was a being from another....place, for lack of a better word. It was horrifying, but i believe only because I didnt understand what it's intentions were. I still dont 3 years later.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iResearch

iResearch,

That sounds exactly like a "Mothman", ala John Keel!

Did any kind of accident or disaster happen after that visit? Did anyone die? "Mothman" is purported to be sort of like a harbinger of death....

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's funny, you are all watching the skies for "visitors." How can you be sure they are not already here and can transcend this reality at will? Just something to think about. I'll be back to check on you all later. Keep watching the skies while your front door remains unguarded.

Why do you assume everyone who reads this thread is uninformed about the subjects of aliens and ufos? Don't be so full of yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantix

Erm we went over that in the next few posts so either you only read the first post and then rushed to comment or I might suggest to reread the whole thing again ..

Hesaid sorry and explained what happened and what led to that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's funny, you are all watching the skies for "visitors." How can you be sure they are not already here and can transcend this reality at will? Just something to think about. I'll be back to check on you all later. Keep watching the skies while your front door remains unguarded.

We are already here and we're making contact in multiple ways. Some have simply incarnated into a human body to do the pre-mass-contact work. others are waiting in ship. some are doing both.

you'd see us already if it wasn't for all the "noise" that the elites of this planet generate to prevent you from recognizing us.

In La'kech!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by iResearch

iResearch,

That sounds exactly like a "Mothman", ala John Keel!

Did any kind of accident or disaster happen after that visit? Did anyone die? "Mothman" is purported to be sort of like a harbinger of death....

Yeah I have researched the sightings and/or experiences with the 'Mothman'. I also very much enjoyed the movie that came out with Richard Gear (mothman prophecies). I am not sure if what I saw was indeed that type of creature, though. Usually witness accounts of 'mothmen' occurr outside or outdoors. I had my contact with this being in my own bedroom. Witness accounts also usually describe the creature as very furry like a large human-shaped animal. The being I saw had no distinct hair. It was a pure blackness, but had a defined outline of its shape. It's weird because it was very very tall, like that of the supposed 'mothman'.

And no, nothing death related happened to my knowledge after the experience. So I kind of ruled out the whole mothman option.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join