It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi brown shirts break up Dem poltical rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
Anyone who thinks Colon-el is "hopped up on goofballs"
raise your thumb.

Anyone who thinks I won't give you a warning for posting BS non political stuff raise your thumb.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Colonel definitely has a glitch.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Anyone who thinks Colon-el is "hopped up on goofballs"
raise your thumb.

Anyone who thinks I won't give you a warning for posting BS non political stuff raise your thumb.

Yes! Use that authority, Colonel. We are out of control.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel.... Anyone who thinks I won't give you a warning for posting BS non political stuff raise your thumb.
So...... that is the answer for Liberal-Democratic-Communistic-Zealots!!! Can't get the upper hand in an argument so you resort to force/censorship. Your True colors are really flying today.(HYPOCRITE)

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Listen, if you can't or unable to relate your argument to the point of this thread but insist on attacking me which is not even remotely political, I'm just gonna have to do my job.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So...... that is the answer for Liberal-Democratic-Communistic-Zealots!!! Can't get the upper hand in an argument so you resort to force/censorship. Your True colors are really flying today.(HYPOCRITE)

I agree. I'm doing snapshots of this thread.

You cannot threaten to warn anybody and abuse your oh-so grand 'moderator' status because your political arguement is going down the crapper.

True commie censorship.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My political argument is going down the crapper? What? That repugnants are thugs who only attack in groups b/c of their pack mentality as based upon the article in the beginning of this thread?

No, you and Krank proved me correct on that score.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My political argument is going down the crapper? What? That repugnants are thugs who only attack in groups b/c of their pack mentality as based upon the article in the beginning of this thread?

But your commie buddies out west who united with the Ford Foundation are just in what they did? 1500 people clogging the streets.. Causing traffic jams... And beting up a man in front of his own child for supporting Bush?

Who's running in a PACK here, Colonel?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As I stated before....You are a HYPOCRITE! If the truth hurts then you should make changes in yourself. You claim to advocate for free speech yet in the very next breath THREATEN CENSORSHIP. If that is not a text book HYPOCRITE then please give me your definition of a hypocrite?!

You truely talk out of both sides of your mouth...The conerstone of Liberal Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This thread has taken quite a turn.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

As I stated before....You are a HYPOCRITE! If the truth hurts then you should make changes in yourself. You claim to advocate for free speech yet in the very next breath THREATEN CENSORSHIP. If that is not a text book HYPOCRITE then please give me your definition of a hypocrite?!

You truely talk out of both sides of your mouth...The conerstone of Liberal Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to get angry at me and spill your drivel and bile, there is a RANT section to this BB. Here, ont THIS thread, we are concerned with the bullying tactics of the repugnant.

Furhtermore, I never claimed anything about Free speech, you did. I just explained to you how it works. Keep your arguments straight and truthful.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

But your commie buddies out west who united with the Ford Foundation are just in what they did? 1500 people clogging the streets.. Causing traffic jams... And beting up a man in front of his own child for supporting Bush?

Who's running in a PACK here, Colonel?

Please provide the article being that I am unaware of this situation and repugnants have an maddening tendency to lie.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I guess in the world that we (normal, moderate folk) live in CENSORSHIP is a form of BULLYING. But I reckon you don't subscribe to that ideology....Unless it is you or one of your 'Commi Lib buddies' that is CENSORED

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know any commies. I think they went out with the hula-hoop.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Colon-el

Don't you believe Cencsorship is a form of strong arm bullying?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Colon-el

Don't you believe Cencsorship is a form of strong arm bullying?

Depends on what's being censored.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
When you censor ones right to free speech (remember that thing called the Bill of Rights- the one you would like to re-write)? I guess it is not free speech if ZEALOTS censor it now is it?!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When you censor ones right to free speech (remember that thing called the Bill of Rights- the one you would like to re-write)? I guess it is not free speech if ZEALOTS censor it now is it?!

I'm not even gonna get into the First Amendment with you because it obvious you have never studied it and know nothing about it but for a short sound bite. I already told you that it applies to government conduct only---not private entities. If you've never studied it just drop it.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Once again...You know nothing of what you profess to have studied in "Law School" . I told you that the "Bill of Rights" applies to all people in this great land. You can't change that by saying it doesn't with the hope that it will strengthen your argument. Lies are just that....LIES.
I have studied it...YOU are wrong. If anyone buys the snake-oil you sell, I have a bridge in San Francisco to sell them.

(LYING HYPOCRITE)

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know any commies. I think they went out with the hula-hoop.

LMAO

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join