It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi brown shirts break up Dem poltical rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
I have read many of the posts on this BB and many of them seriously question your intellect, just as I do. Just because you have the status of 'Moderator' certainly does not make you an authority on anything....much less Politics (something you obviously know little about)!

Yes, that's right. Go look up my history---as if yours was ever important to me. YOu're just another repugnant goon come here to spill your drivel. And, when you do look up my history like the groupie that you are, you'll know that I was warring with you hellspawn long before I became a moderator.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You demon loving hellhound! Doing the work of Cain in dispaging me! You're definitely going to hell.

I'm going to hell because I disagree! I'll save a place for you, introduce you to some of my good friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think that you nailed that one on the head.

P.S.
I'm not sure but I think sniffing glue is considered "substance abuse"

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think that you nailed that one on the head.

P.S.
I'm not sure but I think sniffing glue is considered "substance abuse"

Substance abuse, drugs, whatever he wants to call it. He's on something. I couldn't come up with those things if I was fried out of my mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh so now the demons team up because that's theonly thing you know, the mongrel pack mentality as in the story at the begining of this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think that if you just come to terms with the fact that you are a hypocrite then you could move forward in life and maybe become a productive member of society with views that might help change the world and make it a better place........................................................NOT!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't mean to be so negative Colonel. It's just that some of the things that you come up with are...well..."off the wall". You should moderate your views a little.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If my memory serves me, you (Colonel) and Bob(administrator) both teamed up on me a few exchanges back....I suppose that was different though?? (HYPOCRITE)

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If my memory serves me, you (Colonel) and Bob(administrator) both teamed up on me a few exchanges back....I suppose that was different though?? (HYPOCRITE)

As far as I can recall, this is the first time I've dealt with you and your inane nonsense. In fact, it wouldn't make sense for me and Bob to "team up" because he's a repugnant.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
listen Colonel, those people obviously needed a good beat down.

Seriously though, which side of the political fence is known for violent, destructive protests and demonstrations?

Maybe this will jar your Liberally biased memory!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
listen Colonel, those people obviously needed a good beat down.

Seriously though, which side of the political fence is known for violent, destructive protests and demonstrations?

Maybe this will jar your Liberally biased memory!

You ARE high. That had nothing to do with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I guess it is senseless to have a discussion with someone who lacks sense! Face it... The majority of the "posters" on this BB think you are an Ignorant, uneducated, LIAR....Not to mention a HYPOCRITE. When you can offer something intelligent to the conversation please set us "thinkin' folk" know!
(HYPOCRITE)

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I guess it is senseless to have a discussion with someone who lacks sense! Face it... The majority of the "posters" on this BB think you are an Ignorant, uneducated, LIAR....Not to mention a HYPOCRITE. When you can offer something intelligent to the conversation please set us "thinkin' folk" know!
(HYPOCRITE)

Krank says: WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You are truely the master of verbal exchanges!!
I'm not worthy.. (HYPOCRITE)

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Like I said before, I just call it like I see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you've seen yourself in the mirror lately you have no doubt called "IT" a HYPOCRITE....AM I right??...Huh????...Am I ???

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Go light up a fatty and chill dude.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by kramtronix
hahah Talk about a double-standard!!!!!! Jesus chrispies, people.

Yet Liberals and communists teaming up together in the streets of California to protest the war was OK? Those people were immature and inconsiderate in their methods. They laid down in the streets with fake blood, blocking traffic, spiting on people and in one instance beating down a man in front of his child for making a pro-Bush statement. Oh, and the people blocking the driveway to a firehouse was good too! That's not a hazard. Classic liberalism.

If they applied for a permit with the government then its ok. Government can regulate the time and place of speech but not the content.

They didn't get the green light to cause traffic jams, block firehouse entrances and swing on people for utilizing the freedoms they were supposedly protesting for.

That was a nice, short, liberal answer though. I should have expected that from you, mang!

It's wrong for Republicans to get rowdy at some small Democratic rally, but let's not scold those commie liberals and their tactics from last year.

A true double standard, y'all. Bare witness.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

They didn't get the green light to cause traffic jams, block firehouse entrances and swing on people for utilizing the freedoms they were supposedly protesting for.

That was a nice, short, liberal answer though. I should have expected that from you, mang!

It's wrong for Republicans to get rowdy at some small Democratic rally, but let's not scold those commie liberals and their tactics from last year.

A true double standard, y'all. Bare witness.

Typical repugnant. Pointing the finger while engaging in pure evil.

Its wrong for the repugnant to break up a rally that is for using yor voting rights, a fundamentally American concept.

Look, people, we're gonna lose this country to this juggernaut of neo-nazis in the White House who have illegally taken over if you don't vote! Stop letting your representatives being idiot dittohead repugnants!

We're gonna lose this country, people. You've got to fight!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks Colon-el is "hopped up on goofballs"
raise your thumb.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join