It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi brown shirts break up Dem poltical rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
By the way this reference from Tinker et al. v. Des Moines
Independent Community School District et al. confirms exactly my point you idiot.

A prohibition against expression of opinion, without any evidence that the rule is necessary to avoid substantial interference with school discipline or the rights of others, is not permissible under the First and Fourteenth Amendments. Pp. 507-514.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You said that prior. Just drop it, Nazi.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They must have learned you real good like at that there collegum you gradutated from...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
stop calling names we are supose to be smart and looking for peace and freedom as followed on space exploration.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No-matter what their color or creed. In fact I detest them.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
krankinkx: You said that prior...and I dismissed it prior..as I have done everything else your monkey ass has come up with. Just drop it, Nazi. Get a new subject if you can no longer contribute to this one but for your racist innuendo.

But, wait. I have often said that the repugnant was a drooling and rabid knuckle-dragging racist, you AGAIN prove my point and I want everyone to see it. Don't believe me? Go look it up.

So, please, keep it up.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

originally made by colon-el But, wait. I have often said that the repugnant was a drooling and rabid knuckle-dragging racist, you AGAIN prove my point and I want everyone to see it. Don't believe me? Go look it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

originally made by colon-el But, wait. I have often said that the repugnant was a drooling and rabid knuckle-dragging racist, you AGAIN prove my point and I want everyone to see it. Don't believe me? Go look it up.

Keep it up, racist. Funny...no smart-ass "sho nuff" remarks from you now, huh?

Ass.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. Seems as though I explained that to you before. Just like the case law and coat pocket Constitutional ammendments you so readily misinterpret or outright make up. (Not to mention your educational background)

It is you who is truely a racist, I pity you!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Isn't it funny that if a person of color makes an off-color remark he is witty. But if someone of the white race makes an innocent off-color remark he's a bigot...

You truely are a Hypoocrite and a Liberal.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join