It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi brown shirts break up Dem poltical rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh, no. I graduated thank you. But, if you did "graduate," you would know that "Government shall not infringe on the right to freedom of speech." Said nothing about some college, thank you. So, you can take your freedom of speech and kiss my ass.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
listen Colonel, those people obviously needed a good beat down.

Seriously though, which side of the political fence is known for violent, destructive protests and demonstrations?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
listen Colonel, those people obviously needed a good beat down.

Seriously though, which side of the political fence is known for violent, destructive protests and demonstrations?

want some ice for that burn?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Republicans:
1) the events in this thread
2) The Florida elections when DeLay sent his thugs to stop the vote count.
3) When a repugnant congressman illegally demanded that the sargent of arms in Congress arrest democrats for walking out on a session.
4) When the TX republicans sent Homeland security forces to arrest democrats for running away from an illegal redistricting plan that benefitted republicans.

need more?

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
By the way. You never answered the question I poised about who you believe has the right to free speech. You really need not answer.....It's rhetorical!!!

That guy doesn't answer questions. He dodges them and for the most part goes UNCHALLANGED on this forum.

[Edited on 01/13/04 by kramtronix]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I answer every question.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Colon-el
Every time that you utter something you reaffirm to me that you know realatively nothing about what you speak of!!

And Bob...you ramble on like an ex-convict. By coincidence, are you?

[Edited on 1-20-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Colon-el
What Distinguished college had the honor of providing you with an education in the art of Law??? Really....You needn't artificially inflate yourself on my account. I am not impressed, nor can you do so!

Nice try though.

By the way, You are really beating the heck out of that word 'repugnant'. It has lost all it's meaning. Please use something else.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I can't agree with you on this one Colonal. I just don't think that the Bill of Rights extends to the limits of private property.

This is one of the problems I see with talking about Affermative Action.
If you are against it, then you are racist, which is not neccisarily true.

I am against Affermative Action being based on race rather than finantial background.

I have issue with race or sex being even looked at for college aplication.

On the other hand, to be fair, I am totally against Legacy and other such preferential treatment (which our favorite president used at Yale).

If you take away party politics, both incidents are just First Amendment rights violations.

I hate the KKK and other such misguilded and ignorant orginazations, but unfortunatly, we have to grant even them the right to free speech EVEN IF IT IS HATE SPEECH.

Mind you, I do not advocate violent speech, but simply saying that you hate a certain group of people because they are of a certain (filling the blank), does not mean that they should not be able to say it.

Otherwise Colonel, you would not be able to say the things you say.

I do agree with you on one point. What those bratty little Republican kids did was the highest degree of Bull #.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
hahah Talk about a double-standard!!!!!! Jesus chrispies, people.

Yet Liberals and communists teaming up together in the streets of California to protest the war was OK? Those people were immature and inconsiderate in their methods. They laid down in the streets with fake blood, blocking traffic, spiting on people and in one instance beating down a man in front of his child for making a pro-Bush statement. Oh, and the people blocking the driveway to a firehouse was good too! That's not a hazard. Classic liberalism.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Colon-el
What Distinguished college had the honor of providing you with an education in the art of Law??? Really....You needn't artificially inflate yourself on my account. I am not impressed, nor can you do so!

Nice try though.

By the way, You are really beating the heck out of that word 'repugnant'. It has lost all it's meaning. Please use something else.

First of all, I'm not here to impress a repugnant. Who the hell are you that I need to impress? Secondly, "art of law?' What the hell is that? Who the # talks like that but for some college puke trying to impress his betters? Law was never art. Law is a profession.

Thirdly, don't ever tell me what the # to do. You don't like being a repugnant? Then, I suggest you change your party affiliation.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
hahah Talk about a double-standard!!!!!! Jesus chrispies, people.

Yet Liberals and communists teaming up together in the streets of California to protest the war was OK? Those people were immature and inconsiderate in their methods. They laid down in the streets with fake blood, blocking traffic, spiting on people and in one instance beating down a man in front of his child for making a pro-Bush statement. Oh, and the people blocking the driveway to a firehouse was good too! That's not a hazard. Classic liberalism.

If they applied for a permit with the government then its ok. Government can regulate the time and place of speech but not the content.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I can't agree with you on this one Colonal. I just don't think that the Bill of Rights extends to the limits of private property.

This is one of the problems I see with talking about Affermative Action.
If you are against it, then you are racist, which is not neccisarily true.

I am against Affermative Action being based on race rather than finantial background.

I have issue with race or sex being even looked at for college aplication.

On the other hand, to be fair, I am totally against Legacy and other such preferential treatment (which our favorite president used at Yale).

If you take away party politics, both incidents are just First Amendment rights violations.

I hate the KKK and other such misguilded and ignorant orginazations, but unfortunatly, we have to grant even them the right to free speech EVEN IF IT IS HATE SPEECH.

Mind you, I do not advocate violent speech, but simply saying that you hate a certain group of people because they are of a certain (filling the blank), does not mean that they should not be able to say it.

Otherwise Colonel, you would not be able to say the things you say.

I do agree with you on one point. What those bratty little Republican kids did was the highest degree of Bull #.

Hmmmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Colon-el

Nice try though.

First of all, I'm not here to impress a repugnant. Who the hell are you that I need to impress? Secondly, "art of law?' What the hell is that? Who the # talks like that but for some college puke trying to impress his betters? Law was never art. Law is a profession.

Thirdly, don't ever tell me what the # to do. You don't like being a repugnant? Then, I suggest you change your party affiliation.

As I said before Colon-el, your overuse of the word 'repugnant' merely dilutes it's effectiveness as the derrogatory remark for which you are using it.
We get the picture...you are a "dope smokin' Lib" who is in fact:
1.) a hypocrite
2.) doesn't like Republicans (mush less Conservatives)
3.) thinks the Bill Of Rights only applies to him and his reefer smokin' buds
4.) feels as though he has to LIE about his educational backgound to impress people.

I have to tell you, I have little respect for Liberals, especially lying Liberals (But then, those are usually the only kind). You do your fellow Libs a great dis-service by displaying such ignorance.

On the other hand, I am certainly not a Republican. I hover right around center with the Independants. I don't need the agendas of some political party telling me what I should or shouldn't support. My views are dictated by common sense. You do know what that is don't you??

Now...."go light up a big fat one and chill dude!"

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First of all, never assume. I t just makes an ass out of you.

1) I hate drugs
2) I don't have to lie as everyone here can atest to.
3) The Bill of Rights applies to all and just b/c you mention it in every other statement doesn't mean you know the intracacies of it.
4) Don't flatter yourself. Some chatroom repugnant ain't someone that I need to impress.
5) You sound like a repugnant, making you, in my eyes, a repugnant. Deal with it.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Colon-el
As long as we are on the subject of political parties, I'll let you in on a little secret about the Democratic Party. When I was young and ignorant like you, I believed that they (Democrats) were for poor people (which my family was). Now that I have a few more years under my belt I have grown to realize that Democrats are for "Keeping People Poor". They want you to be dependant on Government (and them) for your needs (food, medicine, education, housing). They NEVER want you to become wealthy unless in doing so you become a puppet for the party (which they know most people have no desire to do). If you do somehow break away from the grip of them holding you down and actually do well for yourself, they tell you that you are out of touch with your roots. Then they try to redistribute the wealth that you have worked to gain through TAXATION (now thats a premise that Democrats know a lot about). Each and every time someone takes a hand-out from the government for cash, food, housing, or anything else I hope they thank 'THE MAN' for keeping them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Colon-el
As long as we are on the subject of political parties, I'll let you in on a little secret about the Democratic Party. When I was young and ignorant like you, I believed that they (Democrats) were for poor people (which my family was). Now that I have a few more years under my belt I have grown to realize that Democrats are for "Keeping People Poor". They want you to be dependant on Government (and them) for your needs (food, medicine, education, housing). They NEVER want you to become wealthy unless in doing so you become a puppet for the party (which they know most people have no desire to do). If you do somehow break away from the grip of them holding you down and actually do well for yourself, they tell you that you are out of touch with your roots. Then they try to redistribute the wealth that you have worked to gain through TAXATION (now thats a premise that Democrats know a lot about). Each and every time someone takes a hand-out from the government for cash, food, housing, or anything else I hope they thank 'THE MAN' for keeping them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true Son of Cain. Yes, no new taxes so we can watch the potholes on our streets get bigger. We need more homeless families eating out of our trashbins. We need more businesses closing down. We need no more Pell grants for higher education---a stupid American is a good American. We need more unemployment. We need more jobs being shipped overto the Orient. We need corporate pirates stealing from their own companies.

We need these things for America. These things you advocate.

Hell is most assuredly awaiting you.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
First of all, never assume. I t just makes an ass out of you.

1) I hate drugs
2) I don't have to lie as everyone here can atest to.
3) The Bill of Rights applies to all and just b/c you mention it in every other statement doesn't mean you know the intracacies of it.
4) Don't flatter yourself. Some chatroom repugnant ain't someone that I need to impress.
5) You sound like a repugnant, making you, in my eyes, a repugnant. Deal with it.

Sorry Colonel, I have to pick these apart.
1)You hate drugs? Because I swear you'd have to have smoked something to come up with some of the things you've written. You must be one of those 'natural high' people.
2)You've lied more times than I can atest to. Refer to #1.
3)I don't know about this one. I think the word is 'intricacies'.(being intricate) But, whatever, it's not like the bill of rights has ever been a top priority for any politician.
4)It seems you've been trying to impress people. You could be a lawyer or a hobo and no one would care on ATS. Everyone gets their input, no matter how wrong or annoying it may be.(so far)
5)Colonel, you sound like a blathering idiot, what does that make you? If everyone is what you think they are, then you must have some strange forsight or something. There are some people on this board who think you're an idiot, but does that make them right? You may be narrow-minded, loud and ignorant, but I doubt you're an idiot.

I just think your logic is flawed. Does sniffing glue constitute as doing drugs? Be careful not to glue your nostrils shut.

Thank you for your time. I ready myself for your rebuttal.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have read many of the posts on this BB and many of them seriously question your intellect, just as I do. Just because you have the status of 'Moderator' certainly does not make you an authority on anything....much less Politics (something you obviously know little about)!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Sorry Colonel, I have to pick these apart.
1)You hate drugs? Because I swear you'd have to have smoked something to come up with some of the things you've written. You must be one of those 'natural high' people.
2)You've lied more times than I can atest to. Refer to #1.
3)I don't know about this one. I think the word is 'intricacies'.(being intricate) But, whatever, it's not like the bill of rights has ever been a top priority for any politician.
4)It seems you've been trying to impress people. You could be a lawyer or a hobo and no one would care on ATS. Everyone gets their input, no matter how wrong or annoying it may be.(so far)
5)Colonel, you sound like a blathering idiot, what does that make you? If everyone is what you think they are, then you must have some strange forsight or something. There are some people on this board who think you're an idiot, but does that make them right? You may be narrow-minded, loud and ignorant, but I doubt you're an idiot.

I just think your logic is flawed. Does sniffing glue constitute as doing drugs? Be careful not to glue your nostrils shut.

Thank you for your time. I ready myself for your rebuttal.

You demon loving hellhound! Doing the work of Cain in dispaging me! You're definitely going to hell.

1) I don't like drugs
2) I don't have to lie. Refer to #1.
4) I don't need to impres anyone here. Most of you all are just vile repugnants who are selfish and hellbound. What do I care for you if you would care for no one else?
5) I think you're going to hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join