It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X arrives 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Dont expect anyone at Nasa to tell you the truth.

They don;t us the truth when they said that, despite masses of internet speculation to the contrary, Nibiru wasn't coming in 2003

It was those who thrive on making others scared and worried who lied ....

They say that by 2009 you will be able to definatly tell its just around the corner...

Who? Sitchin, who invented the idea of Nibiru as a planet on a rogue, ellipitical orbit, says it's not due back until 2900AD ....

and then it will make its appearance and when people start seeing it in the sky they will freak out- It will be reddish-brown in color (that's planet X) with Niburu at its tail (whatever that means)

Planet X is now known as Pluto .....

Anyway, its supposed to wipe out 1/2 the Earth's population, but the other half will survive and things will settle down and Earth will survive.

I predict that it will wipe out no-one ..... and I'm willing to offer a $10,000 bet on it. Are you?

Dont expect the truth on this one

Indeed, not from those who make money out of promoting this sort of nonsense that's for sure. You really would think that after 2003 folk would have learnt .....

Oh, and this is when the poles are supposed to switch.

Says who? There's no evidence that a magnetic pole reversal is a sudden event anyway,nor that one is due in the next few years. Of course, if you make it up as you go along, you can claim anything

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Which poles? The suns magnetic poles will flip in 2012, but there's nothing unusual about that.

I looked for a long time for anything on the earths magnetic poles flipping, but could only find the same thing as what NASA are saying "Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur."

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So Nibiru did pass Earth in 2003 then?

And if the NWO want to depopulate the world, why've they allowed the population to increase 6 fold in the past 100 years?

I didn't know Nibiru was here in 2003? did you see it?
NWO was officially announced by W Bush Senior in 1992

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
im not sure whether i believe planet x is real, nasa did convince me in that article. I mean show me updated pics of infra red of niburu. show me where it would be in the night sky, they make some valid points, where is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
im not sure whether i believe planet x is real, nasa did convince me in that article. I mean show me updated pics of infra red of niburu. show me where it would be in the night sky, they make some valid points, where is it?

did you see the videos I posted earlier?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I’d like to point out that the third definition listed from your source of the word apocalypse is in fact the meaning of the Greek work translated in the Book of Revelation.

apokalupsis
ap-ok-al'-oop-sis
From G601; disclosure: - appearing, coming, lighten, manifestation, be revealed, revelation.

The other definitions are what the word has come to mean in the vernacular, owing to the perception that this book describes great cataclysms and stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

did you see the videos I posted earlier?

the part on The Mayan Calendar..maybe it will be the sun
that explodes causing the reaction

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
... If I see a light in the sky towards the end of 2009 that I've never seen before, I'll start learning how to skin animals and dig wells because it's gonna be a long few years of surviving on my own...

I´m with you.

IMO, there is something out there. The ancient texts can be very interesting in this area. But the exact DATE that this sh!t is gonna "blow" is a big question mark.

We sure should not trust on those who make a lot of money with this subject.

If you KNOW there´s gonna be a big cataclism in 5 years from now, why would you worry to fill your pockets with something so useless in the "future era" as money?

If someone KNOWS for sure there´s a big arse planet coming our way, he/she would probably not tell anyone but those loved ones and really prepare to survive...IMO.

So.. I´m with ChocoTaco369.
If I see something in 2 maybe 3 years I´ll prepare.
Besides, if it IS that big as some say, we will see it coming a few years before it hits/passes us all the way back to the outer system.

See you on the flip side!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
We sure should not trust on those who make a lot of money with this subject.

If you KNOW there´s gonna be a big cataclism in 5 years from now, why would you worry to fill your pockets with something so useless in the "future era" as money?

If someone KNOWS for sure there´s a big arse planet coming our way, he/she would probably not tell anyone but those loved ones and really prepare to survive...IMO.

someone outhere tried to make money and can still survive because he's prepared for it
who told you the catalysm means the end of the world? not everywhere on the planet will be affected
if someone knows the truth why he wouldn't tell it to anyone?unlike NWO they let you die as this is their plan, look at the NASA how can they deny the coming of planet X?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by keops]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by keops]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

["And the name of the star was Wormwood”...Revelation Chap. 8, Verse. 11] —returns again

Wormwood is planet X by Revelations or maybe the sun blowing
up at 2012 by Mayan text.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I thought planet X was supposed to be here in march of 2003, apparently it didn't come then, and perhaps sadly, never will

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
why is everyone getting worked up over this? did you all forget what happened to the other "predictions" from members???

nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Planet X alive and well ??

xfacts.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The author of the site/book linked to in the first post was on C2C on the 11th. I was actually looking forward to the show, but he really put the hard sell on the book which was off putting to say the least.

The reason for the two dates (2009 and 2012) is the brown dwarf star is on an elliptical orbit around our sun. 2009 is supposedly when it enters into the plane or ecliptic of our solar system (coming from below then passing through the ecliptic and going above) and 2012 when it passes through the ecliptic for the second time (from above going below), starting on its return journey having orbited the sun. In 2009 it enters the solar system somewhere around Pluto's orbit and exits near the asteroid belt in 2012.

Unfortunately the orbital paths in the diagrams on his site don't show this clearly, and even worse the orbital path for Pluto is completely wrong!

What confused me was his explanation for why it is not visible yet. The Sun's intense glare is blocking it. Firstly, I thought this object was coming from below the ecliptic ... so how is the Sun blocking it? But, at worst, it also means in 6 months when the earth is the other side of it's orbit, this object should be clearly visible. I was hoping someone would call in to question him on this, but it didn't happen.

Guess we'll see in 6 months

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

How about 6 'missing nukes' ?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
explaining planet x video..www.xfacts.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We all should save the NASA article, so if something does come around the ol bend in a year or so, we can track down that author.... like it'll matter then should this thing be real or not. Who's to say? As I've mentioned in previous threads, there's NO WAY a novice astronomer, no matter the caliber of yr telly is going to spot everything in SPACE.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
Planet X is around the size of Saturn, that's on an elongated orbit which comes our way every 3,600 to 4,000 years. Is that start of new life cycle?

Yes, and the last time the earth went into the center of the galaxy (on the opposite end), Neanderthal man mysteriously disappeared and Cro-Magnum man mysteriously appeared.

The last time this "comet" came around was in Noah's day. The gravitational field was so great it sucked the water like a tide and created a flood.

Let me make it clear planet X is no planet, it is a dead brown dwarf star. We live in a bi-star system.

When the poles flip earth will stop rotating this direction and begin in the other. When the crust stops, the water will continue to go in the original direction, creating another flood, or global tidal wave.

This # scientist are finding are straight from revelations. Wormwood and the such. And people ask me for proof..... Humph.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I dont believe Sitchin, He said that planet x is inhabited by Giant Aliens that will inslave us and make us dig for gold

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
2009? I thought it was arriving 2012? Or is it going to be close enough at 2009 to do some 'damage' to earth, and its peak at 2012? Hmmm

It's already doing something to Earth by affecting our Sun.. hence the global warming.

Nostradamus and old mother Shipton are among a few of seers who believe this planet will pass close by to Earth and cause major changes.

The Mayan calender predicts the end in 2012. But that's not to say it's THE end, just the end of the old and making way for the new...

There is a theory that the plagues of Egypt were caused by planet X.

Apparently, the Earth will have a polar shift to some degree when this object passes close by. Many will die and a lot of us will be alone trying to make it through.

You could tie this in with a lot of other prophecies too, like the belief that a certain amount of us will be taken off this planet just before the catastrophy happens, only for those to be brought back at a later date after being taught to a level of higher consciousness. This type of idea almost entwines with the ''second coming'' and the 'end times', though why only Christians would be taken is beyond me.. not a very good image for Christianity in my opinion.

I can just see the last Christian being taken off the planet..

"Ha Ha.... you chose the wrong God to worship... now you're for it..."

Even the Sumerians are supposed to have some references to planet X in their history, and if I remember correctly, were the first to have a history of where we actually come from.

Tie the Sumerians and the Mayans and the ancient Egyptians "bible" (commonly known as the book of the dead and thought to be the source of the modern day ten commandments) together and you get some very interesting reading.. Especially when you compare it all to the religious beliefs and spoken history of the Dogon tribe.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.disclose.tv...

www.planetxvideo.com...

www.youtube.com...

this next site I will supply a link to is a colourful place... has several spelling and grammar issues (amongst other things) but apart from that, it does have some rather nice information and comparisons. I particularly like the crop circle to birds links....

copernicus2.org...

Shipton;
www.geocities.com...

The signs will be there for all to read;
when man shall do most heinous deed
man will ruin kinder lives;
by taking them as to their wives.
And murder foul and brutal deed:
when man will only think of greed.
and man shall walk as if asleep;
he does not look - he may not peep
And iron men the tail shall do;
and iron cart and carriage too.

The king shall false promise make;
and talk just for talking's sake.
And nations plan horrific war;
the like as never seen before.
and taxes rise and lively down;
and nations wear perpetual frown.

yet greater sign there be to see;
as man nears latter century.
three sleeping mountains gather breath,
and spew out mud, ice and death.
an earthquake swallow town and town;
in lands as yet to me unknown
And Christian one fights Christian two
and nations sigh, yet nothing do.
And yellow men great power gain;
from mighty bear with whom they've lain.

These mightly tyrants will fail to do,
they fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred;
an ague, leaving many dead.

And physics find no remedy;
for this is worse than lepresy.
Oh many signs for all to see;
the truth of this true prophecy.

In nineteen hundred and twenty-six
build houses light of straw and sticks.
For then shall mighty wars be planned
and fire and swords shall sweep the land.

When pictures seem alive with movements free,
when boats like fishes swim beneath the sea.
When men like birds shall scour the sky.
Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.

For those who live the century through
in fear and trembling this shall do.
Flee to the mountains and the dens
to bog and forest and wild fens.

For storms will rage and oceans roar
when Gabriel stands on sea and shore,
and as he blows his wondrous horn
old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken.
To bite away the shores and then
the mountains will begin to roar
and earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters rushing in,
will flood the lands with such a din
that mankind cowers in muddy fen
and snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
and secrets food in secret hill
and ugly in his fear, he lies
to kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
and kills, and rapes and lies in blood
and spilling blood by mankind's hand
will stain and bitter many lands.

And when the dragon's tail is gone
man forgets and smiles and carries on.
To apply himself - too late, too late
for mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile, his false grandeur,
will serve the gods their anger stir
and they will send the dragon back
to light the sky -- his tail will crack.
Upon the earth and rend the earth
and man shall flee, king, lord and serf.

But slowly they are routed out
to seek diminishing water spout
and men will die of thirst before
the oceans rise to mount to the shore.
And lands will crack and rend anew
do you think it strange, it will come true.

And in some far -- off distant land
some men -- oh such a tiny band
will have to leave their solid mount
and span the earth, those few to count.

Who survives this (unreadable) and then
begin the human race again.
But not on land already there,
but on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare.

Not every soul on earth will die,
as the dragon's tail goes sweeping by,
not every land on earth will sink,
but these will wallow in stench and stink,
of rotting bodies of beast and man,
of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea
will be dry and clean and soft and free.
Of mankinds dirt and therefore be,
the source of man's new dynasty.
and those that live will ever fear
the dragon's tail for many year
but time erases memory
You think it strange. but it will be.

And before the race is built anew,
a silver serpent comes to view
and spew out men of like unknown
to mingle with the earth now grown
cold from its heat and these men can
enlighten the minds of future man