It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X arrives 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
dsc.discovery.com...

Feb. 28, 2008 -- Scientists at a Japanese university said Thursday they believed another planet up to two-thirds the size of the Earth was orbiting in the far reaches of the solar system.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
I dont believe Sitchin, He said that planet x is inhabited by Giant Aliens that will inslave us and make us dig for gold

But, being very advanced, they'll do it themselves for thousands of years first, before giving us stone tools to take over the job

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

No.

If our planet is going to come within destruction distance of this planet, then we are all doomed and the government with their super technology gets to live on, and go to another galaxy, and we're stuck to rot and burn, and the SATANIC government will live on.

Something tells me god won't let it go down like that.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

i truly hope so

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Does anyone have any evidence for this at all? I've yet to see anything of any substance. How do we know it's out there if no astronomer has witnessed it? This is exactly what every astronomer wants to discover, so there's no question of them all hiding it in some sort of NWO ploy.

Using Mayan texts, Nostradamus or Old Mother Shipton when talking about astronomy is pretty naive, as they might have said something that had parallels with what we're witnessing, their knowledge of the universe (heck, even of the planet) was so very basic.

Until Sir Patrick Moore says it's legit, I'm going to keep laughing at all these "ZOMG we're doomed!!!eleven1" posts. It's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
"Planet X" Hits the air waves once again on CTC

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

And yet there's still absolutely no evidence for it what-so-ever. Fantastic!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
I know there are threads on this subject but non point out
to the arrival of Planet X as early as 2009.

Perhaps we should celebrate the arrival of this Planet by organising all the very best extreme sports stars from all over our soon to be destroyed planet and get them to compete against each other over a two week period. The best three individuals in each discipline could be awarded medals in order of there placings, ie:Gold, silver and bronze....and we could call this celebratory event.....THE PLANET X GAMES.
Pretty cool idea hey.
...i know, visionary, genius.

p.s and if the world doesn't end in 2009, we can have the games again in 2012, and then on the eve of every other Impending Extinction Level event thereafter.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes this is all true except that in fact planet X is coming out of Uranus. I know. I see it all the time on these boards and it is not pretty.

But seriously. I find this type of post almost depressing. Are people so stupid as to believe this stuff. Guess so.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

For what it's worth, you can go check out that vid and responses.

Here's one fictional theory devised from all this 2012, NWO, Illuminati, Alien, Nibiru... garbage...

Ok -- with all the crap I've read and watched over the past 2 months (on top of the crap that was already in my head), I mentioned to you that I seem to be finding a merging of science, religion and prophecy. So... not that I'm set on this by any means, but here is one theory I have devised...

It's obvious the Devil is among us -- for you I'll call it the Devil/Satan/Lucifer... I look at it all as nothing more than "evil" (Good/Evil -- God/Devil -- can we agree at least there is no coincidence there in the similarities -- lol) And your Lucifer is running his grand scheme to gain control of the World -- or -- the evil groups around the World are making their move to take control -- it's not just "the Fed" and those elite bank families... some working together or all in the same... all on their own agenda -- this are the group(s) linked with 911, the 7/7 bombing in Europe, and the wars -- military industrial complex, Zionists, NWO, Illuminati, Feemasons, etc...

Now... let's take Good/Evil and maybe equate that with Day/Night and with God/Devil... with Horus/Set (sic?) from the Egyptians... and if we refer to the Sun as God... and the Darkness as Satan... now, if I'm not mistaken, we are waiting for the return of the Son of God... or rather the Son of the Sun ... most solar systems have 2 suns... ours has 1... or does it. The ancient Sumerians, the Mayans, and the Hopi (possibly the Egyptians too) all have "prophecies," of the return of a great solar body to cause destruction, yet "cleanse" the Earth. Some indications are a 3,600 or 5125 or 26000 year "orbit", some claim to have the south pole telescope (SPT) pictures of it... as the south pole is the first place it would be seen from -- www.youtube.com... -- 2 vids there.
The Mayan calendar ends 2012... runs for thousands of years... why stop 12-21-2012? The were and are still the 'masters of the universe' when it comes to tracking the stars and planets... you would need to adjust their calendar by something like 1 day every 26,000 years... we're at 1 day every 4 years.

So... one theory... these idiots are doing what they are doing... causing chaos and confusion... misdirection... we're all looking here, there, or not lookng at all, busy with our own lives... meanwhile "they" are hoarding money... to buy supplies... to stock their underground bases (DUMB's -- Deep Underground Military Bases)... like 7 - 8 levels deep... also, the 'Doomsday Seed Bank' burried deep underground in Norway... my guess it is not the only one... why? For the return of Nibiru... some say planet... my guess is a Brown Dwarf... basically a failed Sun... with it's own satellites (planets) as well... there's your world-wide destruction... there's your Son of God... Son of the Sun... returning... earthquakes, volcanos, hurricanes, tsunamis, flooding... followed by famine and pestilence... and uninterrupted darkness... 25% survive initially... at least half of those to suffer the long slow death in the aftermath. Eventually the Sun, God, returns and brings life back to the Earth. Hopefully the #wads underground get crushed like a bunch of potato chips, due to a pole shift as well... not just the magnetism... an actual shift of the planet... causing the actual poles to be closer to the equator and the equator being closer to the poles... hence the Mayan calendar ending, opposed to continuing... because the sky from this Earth will no longer be the same as the Mayans saw and we see now.

Whatever it is... something is 'going down' to reduce the planets' population... I beleive the US dollar is on the chopping block as well... future events will make 911 and this war on terror look like a car accident... then 'they' can gain control of the remaing, smallish, population.

And I haven't even mentioned the human/alien (or underground dwellers) partnership claims... 57 types of aliens catalogued, but basically 3 types; grays, reptilians, other(?)... they pull that number off the Heinz bottle? And that we we're created by aliens... and all the missing people... and double the missing children... no trace... reminds me of a cartoon I saw... reporter and cameraman interviewing an alien... with alien saying, " I'm here to tell you that you've just been replaced at the top of the food chain"... created by them... to breed... to grow... and now we are "ripe" for picking... Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Planet X passed by in 2003 causing a pole shift and killing billion of people. Didn't you notice? It's therefore not due back for 3,596 years

Although Sitchin, who invented it, says it's due back in something over 1,000 years time.

Anyone saying otherwise is a charlatan....

If something of this nature happened 3,596 years ago then there would still be effects from its passage in the orbits of objects circling the sun. There would have been massive meteor storms as the planet pulled asteroids around. Is there any chance that after 2012 (or 2013 as stated in one of the videos) everyone who was firm in their belief of the existance of this Nibiru phenomena will at last embrace emperical science?

Reading and absorbing information is only part of learning. Analyizing and testing the veracity of that information is missing in this Nibiru discussion. If it was supposed to be here in 2003 then how do the proponents of that arguement explain it not happening? Did they forgo analysis and just jump on the next idea.

Was science not started back as far as 2,000 bc (much earlier IMO)? Science is what brought about the first agricultural revolutions, when humanity learned to grow their own food. So how at this point in history is science dismissed and myth accepted as fact?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

BTW -- that above fiction (again just to stress) was a copy/paste of an email I sent to a religious friend of mine...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
thats why nasa is working on putting nukes on space ships^^
what do u think they would spend money on this?if they didnt need it

I think you've been watching too many movies. Exactly what do you think nukes on a space ship would accomplish?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Does anyone have any evidence for this at all? I've yet to see anything of any substance. How do we know it's out there if no astronomer has witnessed it? This is exactly what every astronomer wants to discover, so there's no question of them all hiding it in some sort of NWO ploy.

Using Mayan texts, Nostradamus or Old Mother Shipton when talking about astronomy is pretty naive, as they might have said something that had parallels with what we're witnessing, their knowledge of the universe (heck, even of the planet) was so very basic.

Until Sir Patrick Moore says it's legit, I'm going to keep laughing at all these "ZOMG we're doomed!!!eleven1" posts. It's ridiculous.

I agree. I love reading about Planet X, but there is nearly zero actual evidence for it. It's just one more thing that paranoid people like to get their underwear in a bunch about.

If there were a large planet that was expected to cross our orbit a year from now, we would already see it. We don't.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yet another planet x update from C2C

Researcher Dr. Jaysen Q. Rand discussed the arrival of Planet X, an object he said is somewhere in size between Saturn and Earth's moon. The body, which may be part of a brown dwarf star, is due to swing our way between 2009 and 2012, possibly in two passes, he detailed.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
its coming #ing pussy eat your ridilin and shut up

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Im open on planet x..... no smoke without fire, and although there is no evidence, there are references throughout history..... i dont think anything is impossible, i think we sometimes forget that were a small planet amongst millions/billions of planets, we have no control as to what happens 'out there'..... i dont see how its so unthinkable that another planet could pass ours? in fact, to me, it seems quite probable...... as i said, im open to it... if planet x becomes visable in 2009, then ill be off
not sure where exactly ill be off to though!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

There is probably no such thing as a "cosmic event" which changes the consciousness of the whole population overnight. Real spiritual growth often comes from unpleasant circumstances. If and when Planet X does come, expect something like the floods in in Iowa, only on a much larger scale.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
I know there are threads on this subject but non point out
to the arrival of Planet X as early as 2009.
Will it ( Armageddon) happen in our lifetime? Yes! When exactly? We believe that clock’s been ticking for several years now. And our best-guess estimate lines up with 2009

well its 2008 now and i still cant see nothing, o and by the way the link you posted, at the very bottom it says about buying books (ha ha ha) i cant believe im replying to this nonsensical post

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that the mayan calendar is just that. That is the date all the planets come in line. Thus starting the cycle of there calendar over again? This is more plausible then this planet X theory. and Honestly if a planet was 1 year away from us or even 4 It would be visible at some point I am sure. But as I said before those are my thoughts on this mayan calendar. planets come in line they start there calendar over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join