It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homo's in the Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What is Satan's point?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Homo's in the church

TOPIC

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What? All homosexuals are in alignment with the Devil?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm in line with the topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
What? All homosexuals are in alignment with the Devil?

I have no idea?

Are they?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No. They are not.

dkd

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
dangerous turf........

Prove it!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hold on, when I say Satan worship is pathetic, etc...I was speaking from the Christian point of view. Which it would be, because it would result in the damnation of your soul, and the destruction of all mankind, be exploiting the worst traits in the human being, from a christian perspective. I don't see how that is something to consider worthy of respect at all, since it shows no character or value to be thought of as good, it would be pointless in fact.

I don't know about Satanic Worship so I don't know what perspective these people would have, that's why I was asking.

One problem though is being mostly Aethistic would seem to me like the opposite of all religions and deities. So that confused me.

One friend of mine once told me his view of Satanism was similar though kinda, you tell me. What he was saying was that it wasn't about worshiping Satan or any god for that matter, cause Christians invented Satan so it's their diety. Kinda like telling a Hindu to fear Satan, just doesn't make sense, that specific character has no meaning. Anyway, he said it is about living life in a style that you got the most input possible because that is what we are here to do. Kinda like an aggressive version of Toaism. It's all about Experience of Life, just with a twist where you actively pursue experiences by choice with disreguard to others.

Does that sound close???

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
..and in simple terms, we can not. The way and path we follow is our own.
It is replete with obstacles and potholes............

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I will prove it! The guys on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" aren't Satanists.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Hold on, when I say Satan worship is pathetic, etc...I was speaking from the Christian point of view. Which it would be, because it would result in the damnation of your soul, and the destruction of all mankind, be exploiting the worst traits in the human being, from a christian perspective. I don't see how that is something to consider worthy of respect at all, since it shows no character or value to be thought of as good, it would be pointless in fact.

I don't know about Satanic Worship so I don't know what perspective these people would have, that's why I was asking.

One problem though is being mostly Aethistic would seem to me like the opposite of all religions and deities. So that confused me.

One friend of mine once told me his view of Satanism was similar though kinda, you tell me. What he was saying was that it wasn't about worshiping Satan or any god for that matter, cause Christians invented Satan so it's their diety. Kinda like telling a Hindu to fear Satan, just doesn't make sense, that specific character has no meaning. Anyway, he said it is about living life in a style that you got the most input possible because that is what we are here to do. Kinda like an aggressive version of Toaism. It's all about Experience of Life, just with a twist where you actively pursue experiences by choice with disreguard to others.

Does that sound close???

Yes.

Your last paragraph stuck.
You got it.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
I will prove it! The guys on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" aren't Satanists.

Ahah! re you sure though?.....................................!?

hehehe

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I agree, the Queer eye guys would never make it as Satanist in my opinion.

I did like the art guy's art though! That dude had talent and dedication. I hope he was pickin' up on the vibes during his show too, cause so many of those chicks diggin his new style. He had better move on those opportunities before those women snap back to reality and realize he's still the same ol' messy mountain-man artist, just with a new paint job.

Ummmm....Homo's have the same right as anyone to go to church......topic has been moved back into position oh so smoothly!!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
�If a man lies with a man, as he lies with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination�
(Lev. 20:13).
The Bible relates the story about the heavy punishment
to which God subjected the people of Sodom (Gen. 19:1-19)
precisely for the sin of sodomy.
St. Paul, describing the moral condition of the Gentiles,
names homosexual relations among the most �vile affections� and �fornications,
� defiling the human body: �Their women did change natural use into that which is against
nature: and likewise -the men, leaving the natural use of women,
burned in their lust for one another; men with men working that which is shameful,
and receiving for themselves the recompense of their effort that was due�(Rom. 1:26-27).
�Be not deceived neither homosexuals, nor sodomites... shall inherit the kingdom of God,
� wrote the Apostle to the people of corrupted Corinth (I Cor. 6:9-10).

Homosexuality is in itself a Passion....it is a sin of the FLESH....it looks at pleasing the body and not what is beneficial for the soul........
A passion is a DESIRE.....it is wanting something for pleasure.....not neccassarily being a MUST for living ...but a desire to please ones body .......

If Clergy of today want to re write scripture to suit themselves then let it be so.......but Homosexuality in God'S eyes is a sin.......whether clergy see it to be ''modern day'' fashion for themselves to feel more comfortable is their own choice and only their own doing!
Jesus Christ did say to not condemn others ......but He did not say that we should change with the times and re-write scripture to suit todays people........
All SIN is bad because it turns us away from being with God.......
The Human Body is to be treated like the temple of God ....to give in to a ''Passion'' for satisfying the body is to go against God's word .
Homosexuality is not a necessity
Lying is not a necessasity
Stealing is not a necessity
Murder is not a necassity
having sex is not a necassity......all are passions,
strong emotions of desire or lust that only please oneself ......only satisfying the body.......

To change Scripture is making up the ''Law '' of God ,to suit ones own desire...

Adam and Eve sinned because they wanted the Fruit....they DESIRED to taste of the fruit .....that is the sin....the wanting of pleasing their own desire and not God's...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is silly to say the homosexuals are aligned with the devil, its like saying cats are aligned with the devil(well i read that somewhere) not all homos are evil the only 1 i can think of is Geoff Dahmer but he got what he deserved in prison.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
�If a man lies with a man, as he lies with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination�
(Lev. 20:13).
The Bible relates the story about the heavy punishment
to which God subjected the people of Sodom (Gen. 19:1-19)
precisely for the sin of sodomy.
St. Paul, describing the moral condition of the Gentiles,
names homosexual relations among the most �vile affections� and �fornications,
� defiling the human body: �Their women did change natural use into that which is against
nature: and likewise -the men, leaving the natural use of women,
burned in their lust for one another; men with men working that which is shameful,
and receiving for themselves the recompense of their effort that was due�(Rom. 1:26-27).
�Be not deceived neither homosexuals, nor sodomites... shall inherit the kingdom of God,
� wrote the Apostle to the people of corrupted Corinth (I Cor. 6:9-10).

Homosexuality is in itself a Passion....it is a sin of the FLESH....it looks at pleasing the body and not what is beneficial for the soul........
A passion is a DESIRE.....it is wanting something for pleasure.....not neccassarily being a MUST for living ...but a desire to please ones body .......

If Clergy of today want to re write scripture to suit themselves then let it be so.......but Homosexuality in God'S eyes is a sin.......whether clergy see it to be ''modern day'' fashion for themselves to feel more comfortable is their own choice and only their own doing!
Jesus Christ did say to not condemn others ......but He did not say that we should change with the times and re-write scripture to suit todays people........
All SIN is bad because it turns us away from being with God.......
The Human Body is to be treated like the temple of God ....to give in to a ''Passion'' for satisfying the body is to go against God's word .
Homosexuality is not a necessity
Lying is not a necessasity
Stealing is not a necessity
Murder is not a necassity
having sex is not a necassity......all are passions,
strong emotions of desire or lust that only please oneself ......only satisfying the body.......

To change Scripture is making up the ''Law '' of God ,to suit ones own desire...

Adam and Eve sinned because they wanted the Fruit....they DESIRED to taste of the fruit .....that is the sin....the wanting of pleasing their own desire and not God's...

That is ridiculous to say God created a thing like sex but now he says it is a sin.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Between Husband and wife 'sex' is not a sin.......

It is the acceptance of each other to live in the world and have children........

Marriage is part of God's creation......He created Adam and Eve to be as husband and wife......Sex is not the issue here.......Of course one has to have 'sex' to have a baby......but when the rules change to suit modern man's thinking that homosexuality is allowed to partake of the Body of Christ....''Church'' it is done to satisfy man's way and not God's way that He intended!
helen

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kim
man, how contradictory?! God loves everyone but hey wait! not homos, witches, satanists, pagans.....it goes on. these guys are contradicting their own religion
like ive said on a previous post, theres nowt wrong with homos or any of the others.

Kim, God does love everyone of His creations. He just does not love the Sin they commit in defiance of Him.

Hate the Sin, not the person.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
I believe that the religions of the world today have all, in some way, been corrupted.
Lets say someone is doing a new translation of the Bible. He sees something in it that he doesn't like. He changes/adds/removes what he wants. The person sells this new translation to newly converted people. They don't know it has been corrupted by this person and so they believe that it is truly the word of God. (This is a possibility of what could have happened in earlier times.)
I think this theory is a plausible theory because once you answer these questions, the answer is obvious.
1. Who wrote the Bible? (people)
2. Are all people 100% happy with the way other people think and feel about different aspects of life? (no)
3. Is there a more effective way to change the way people think than to do what the hypotheticall situation above states? (If there are I can't name them.)

Nice to see you again Danny! I really liked the semi-threatening u2u you sent me a while back talking about you being some kind of dragon boy or something and that I was going to be educated by you...........you never replied to me??

It is true that many have changed what the Bible has said to suit their means and to give an excuse for their behaivour. I agree on this.

The Bible was inspired and downloaded to Men who wrote the facts down. Men did not make up the facts.

Tell us more about the Dragon!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join