It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think she makes a mess because time is short, and she would rather clean up when she gets home.

AHAHAHAHA!! Are you kidding? When she leaves the house she could be gone a day or week or more....she's like my outdoor cat. She leaves everything in a mess because she expects that someone else will take care of it....it has nothing to do with time. Again, it has to do with laziness, selfishness and using people.

Example: she wants us all to recycle, yet she can't even be bothered to take the bins out to the street....Oh yeah, she is doing alot for the world, like you.....AHAHAHAHAHA!!

:bash:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm glad I don't have any kids. My ex wanted kids; that's why she's ex.
But she had kids with her 2nd husband and I love them like they were my own. Isn't that strange?

My 2nd wife didn't want any kids and she left me cause I acted like a kid and she wanted a "real man"; what ever that is.

Now on this 3rd go round; we are both kids, even though we are firmly entrenched in middle age. Some people think we're Silly? And we think they are anal retentive. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Exitable Boy

I noticed your location shows Sedona AZ, I have always wanted to go there because of the reputation of the many venues for holistic healing, locations claiming special properties, and advancement of spiritual awareness in the majority of the community.

Do you find the reality there to be anything like the reputation it has and the image I described of the more alternative practices to be found alot there?

SCP

I was wondering what you would recommend as a good starting point to clear the body of buildup and what would be foremost to eliminate in the diet of an average "get something out of the machine at work" type of eater. I would like to take a better attitude about my health and my body as I am not getting more youthful everyday with my current lifestyle and would like to improve my odds by making better diet choices.

I know there are alot of books on the subject but I wanted to know from your experience what seemed to make the biggest difference for you.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why does this thing double post so often...

[edit on 10/19/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What would be the better option, building a ship on my own, or working and just buying one?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Exitable Boy

I noticed your location shows Sedona AZ, I have always wanted to go there because of the reputation of the many venues for holistic healing, locations claiming special properties, and advancement of spiritual awareness in the majority of the community.

Do you find the reality there to be anything like the reputation it has and the image I described of the more alternative practices to be found alot there?

There are a lot of fakes out here, but some really cool people that definitely have some psychic abilities. The place is full of vortexes (vortices?) that effect people differently. My wife balls like a baby every time we go to Cathedral Rock. As soon as we enter the cathedral, she loses it....why? I don't know.........I honestly haven't had a spiritual experience anywhere around here. She hashm constantly.....

Tons of alternative stuff here though and ALOT of alternative people.....my daughter fits in great!!

Personally, I like the Native peoples......they make me feel spiritual.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Diet should be as Raw as possible. Potatoes, greens, olive oil, throw out mayonaise and butter.

Stay away from cigarettes, they soak up oxygen, increases aging. I smoked for 3 years, few cigarettes a day, I stopped last year, I started jogging again.

Stop eating meat if the will is strong enough. Carcinogens should be avoided. Actually the healthiest way to eat is raw, but there are too many pathogens in farms and factories today. The minute you fry or burn food, you create carcinogens and food becomes toxic. We need to consume cells as fresh as possible. Just picked off the tree, not boiling the broccoli, and yes, not cooking meat. Japanese know whats best for the body, talk to a Nippon, and he will tell you how to eat. Lots of asians here, I buy my 40$ green tea from them on 8th avenue. They have nice clay muggs, that they customize for you.

I would reccommend green tea, i go to the bathroom 3 times a day, thats a good sign..TMI, but something to treasure, EB would agree.

Go get a colon cleansing kit. A good one goes for about 150$. Otherwise head to a hydrotherapist and ask for a radiator flush. Thats the most effective way to clean body of toxins.

Go get a lung cleanse too, and liver cleanse.

Buy silver, and take weekly. Any form will do, colloidal is my fav. I also take gold. Gold is valuable because it's magic to the body. I don't see any iron or copper jewelery, it's worthless to the body only.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The new Superbug just got to 10 men in NY state. Healthy athletes!! This is really alarming me. Silver is my antibiotic, and I don't take antibiotics if I have a cold, that is absurd. Why would I want to destroy my white blood cells for a cold??? Antibiotics is given out too freely, and it is overused, and MRSA, or staph virus is now killing healthy kids because of it!

I just felt something coming on to me, I felt it in my ear, and then affected my sinus, i had some allergic reactions and knew I had a season change cold virus activated inside me. The next day the sniffling and sneezing started. I started drinking my tea from japan, and mixed silver in it, and only a few hours later I was fine. I even got my strength back. Hope silver is creating a back up immune system, because Im gonna need it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
What would be the better option, building a ship on my own, or working and just buying one?

Why don't you rent one for a month and see if this is really something you want to do. Or is this maybe an ARK. Is there something we should know?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

They say you dont need much to build yourself one of these...

The Searl Effect

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I just felt something coming on to me, I felt it in my ear

Was it a woman? Was she coming on to you?? Was she whispering sweet nothings in your ear???

Oh, this isn't the question thread......

I usually feel it in my pants when a woman comes on to me.......not that that has happened IN A LONG TIME!!

edit to add: I haven't had a woman come on to me in a long time....I have feelings in my pants almost daily.....glad I cleared that up. I re-read what I wrote and it sounded like I had E.D. or something.....not that there is anything wrong with that, except if you use one of those drugs and have an erection that lasts more than four hours....

Also...make sure you consult your doctor to see if it is okay to have sex. Like, if you are in a situation where you are going to, you would stop and say: "Wait just a minute darling, I need to make a quick call."

"Hello....is Doctor Rosenghandi there? He's not? Is this the answering service? Yes....damn! Maybe you can help....I have this really hot redhead in my bed and I have a heart condition, but my little soldier is standing at attention, can he go in or should he stand down??"

Operator: "Sir, this is the answering service. I have no authority to...."

"Listen.....it's Saturday night and I know I will never get Rosenghandi on the phone. I can't get him during the week. I get his admin and she just takes a message. I'm ready now.....she's ready now. Just tell me what to do? She says she knows CPR....."

Operator: (laughing) "Sir, I say go for it but make sure you practice safe sex."

"ALRIGHT! Safe sex...no problem....my wife is in Florida....." *click*

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Fantastic, page nine and it's ED, little soldiers, Florida, Redheads and proctologist. I thought we were gonna discuss boats!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
SCP

are you any good at water skiing? can you get up on one ski?

have you ever tried wake boarding?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

LOL...no I played baseball up untill a few years ago. I'll hit any 95mph fastball today, but will lose my balance on a curveball, and my fielding is shoddy.

My arm is probably as strong as anyone in the majors, not a Furcal, but an A-Rod.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

You display some impressive grammar with that last post. I might need you as my editor in the near future.

The woman is the most tempting of all, I am celebate, I just resist all urges. A woman with a brilliant mind coupled with good looks is dangerous. Goddesses like that are bound to take over the planet. Women are more logical today too, the childbearing today is limited in a bi gender workforce. The motherly emotional attributes of a woman are not used as often.

I am good at it though, I feel im strong enough now to remain celebate untill reproduction comes into play.

EB, your married, try not to be moved by such a primal instinct. Sometimes I wish I can remove the poison. Sexual urges become so time consuming sometimes. They can deter you from more important things. I guess I was getting all the girls my whole life, and realize theres more to life right now. I need to put them on hold. I am not having a kid until my version of Utopia is in effect.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Have you had any success lately EB? Is your mind clear today?

Have you switched your diet around? Are you aware of Staph infection? Do you know it is caused by Antibiotics and the overuse of it in Beef?

If you used 100% of your brain, you would move things with it. You would not need your body unless your survival was at risk. The minds are being suppressed EB, all of ours. Break free friend break free from the shackles of temptation.

Tell your daughter I said Hi. I'm a good guy, I really am. You can introduce her to me somehow can you? Haha. If she is like me as you say, she and I might rule the world someday.

[edit on 10/21/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Tell your daughter I said Hi. I'm a good guy, I really am. You can introduce her to me somehow can you? Haha. If she is like me as you say, she and I might rule the world someday.

Sorry SCP, you and E_B's daughter are gonna have to line up behind the "queen of pain" my SO. If you know what's good for you, you might stay back at least 12ft, cause her wrath is lethal up to 10ft. She has been known to kill spiders up to 22ft with nothing more than a glance.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
SCP

have you tried the underwear with no fly? i prefer the underwear with the hole in it for easier access

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I hate trolling more than underwear.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I have a calming effect on people. Poor EB, daughters are tough. I love spiders too, I think they are my favorite insect. Or are they insects?

I need a girl who is like me though. Or maybe I need an opposite. I don't know.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join