It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thats for sure, if your looney and happy, then your only looney to others.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is anyone sane these days?

[edit on 10-10-2007 by BooBabe]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yes, my dogs are. The birds, the bees, the trees, but unfortunately, beings like us, who ate from the tree of life and know too damn much are much more prone to insanity. That is why most genius' break down alot.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't give a ***7 if I am looney and everyone knows it, as long as I'm happy.

At least I'm extremely good looking and talented and can lick my eyebrows with my tongue.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes, I think I read somewhere, that the majority of people in psychiatric institutions have an above average intelligence. I guess the more wiring, the more connections, the more chance that something can go wrong. Oh, to be a 'dumb' animal.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow Whaaa, that sure is some talent.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
whaaa is a man with many talents. He's a musician. They call Eric Clapton "Slow Hand." They call whaaa "Fast Hands."

Nothing can beat the eyebrow licking though....that is some serious talent. It brings a tear to be one brown eye whenever I think about the fact that I can't do it. I can barely lick my upper lip.

My oldest sister's husband can stick his tongue like an inch up his nose. My oldest sister smiles alot.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes E_B, the good Lord has bestowed many blessings on me. However I don't feel at the present time that "being Looney" is a blessing. Maybe in the future I will feel differently.

My "looneyness" however has taken on a new dimension that I don't really know how to deal with. Maybe you or the OP can help me with this strange but real malady.

You see, I have become deathly afraid of the fingers on my left hand. I know they probably have my best interest in mind but sometimes they wander and I find them in the most unexpected places. Just last Saturday, I found those rascal digits trying to nab something that didn't belong to me and the shriek she let out was enough to wake the dead.

Do you knowledgeable fellows know of any medication or other practice that might help me with this? I don't want to get arrested and find myself in the lock up downtown or otherwise traumatized.

In advance; Thank you very much!!!

Oh God, it's only 20 min later and my right hand fingers seemed to have taken lesson from their left hand brothers and are trying to get into all kinds of mischief!!!!!

[edit on 11-10-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You see, I have become deathly afraid of the fingers on my left hand.

whaaa, I have heard of this malady. It's called Chirophobia. Now, you would think that would be a fear of Chiropractors, but it isn't. It is best not to consume alcoholic beverages when you have this illness as the alcohol can make the hands lose their inhibitions.

I would suggest wearing gloves when in public or perhaps never going out in public again. You know, do the Howard Hughes thing: let the hair grow, the beard, the finger and toe nails, etc.....and of course, bathe rarely. Perhaps if you don't bathe for a while, you will be able to go out and no women will get close enough to you to where the hands could get you in trouble.....

I believe you can have surgery to help fix the problem. It is actually done by a plastic surgeon. It's called a Hand Job. Get yourself a Hand Job and that should take care of that problem. Of course, now that you seem to be having trouble with both hands, you may need two Hand Jobs. Make sure if you do get two, to give one to a friend. There is nothing better than a friend that gets two Hand Jobs and comes home and gives his friend one of them.

So there we are. We have a solution to your Chirophobia......

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There is a solution to every problem EB. Those remedies you mentioned sound interesting, I'll look into it.

Today was one of those days, I felt automated, no leg tension pains, no stress from anything or anyone, had a nice 13.00$ chicken sandwich, haven't had chicken in a while, I felt guilty afterwards.

I haven't been taking my magnesium lately, substituting for colloidal gold instead, and I surprisingly got alot of work done. Now, its 4am and I can't sleep, water is boiling on the stove, magnesium might reduce effects of the gold from earlier.

Wondering about hackers and stuff, something is telling me to look out for hackers. I also think people should start asking eachother more questions.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh my God, you guys crack me up, I laughed so hard I peed my pants. No wait, that was just a recurring dream I keep having. Mmmm. Ooops sorry, where was I? I had a friend who was a girl, but I thought she would make a good girlfriend, as she also had this amazing talent with the tongue of many delights. They called her lizard. Alas, she was as straight as an arrow, and wondered why I kept urging her to have another drink. You know what they say about every woman being two drinks away from a lesbian experience? Damn teetotalers.
Whaaa, I have a serious suggestion now for your digital disobedience dilemma. I believe that your digits are breaking out after many years of repression. The only solution is to let them loose on the world, until they exhaust their pent up frustration. I suggest a nunnery, they are kind and understanding women after all; they should hopefully help you with your problem
You know, SCP, you shouldn't feel guilty for eating that chicken, after all, if we weren't meant to eat animals, they wouldn't be made of meat.
I'm looking forward to the many ways these clever geneticists will find to enhance our eating experiences in the future. Just imagine an egg laying chicken that can grow back its limbs rapidly, and tastes just like bacon. What a useful animal that would be.
Oh, and why this concern about hackers?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by BooBabe]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No, we weren't meant to eat meat is what I mean. Look at your teeth. Unless you are a sasquatch, your teeth should look like an herbivore's teeth. If anything, we are borderline Carnivores/Herbivores, and if one wants to ascend spiritually, they must question the health hazards of toxic meat. All meat is toxic, even fish. Fruits, nuts, plants, period. Migraines can be cured by healthy eating. Anxiety can be cured partially by healthy eating. PH balance, Alkaline levels in blood, all must be balanced.

I advise anyone with anxiety to wear neodynium magnets on their clothes at all times.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Where would one find such magnets SCP?? (seriously)

And, would they give me a more magnetic personality??

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
SCP, fruits, nuts and plants? My friend I have been living on slimjims, jerky and Miller lite since I was nine years old and besides a "looney" episode every so often, I feel great. And stamina, yessir ree, I got some of that too.

Man is an omnivore, which means that any food you can buy in a 7-11 will provide you with proper nutrition. Thru the ages man has evolved to the point that Lays Potato Chips and candy is all one needs to stay healthy and full of vim and vigor.

The one food I would like to warn my friends about that 7-11 proudly displays close to the beer are those red weenie deals packaged in cellophane with vinegar. Oh yeah, they taste great going down, but when the rent is paid, you are in for a session that is only fit for a place like Abu Grab or Gitmo or maybe Lubbock, Texas.

I'm happy to report my fingers have pretty much been behaving themselves for the last couple of days, but now that the weekend is here and I got a gig for a wedding reception I'm hoping that they don't relapse.

TGIF woohoo!!

E_B whatcha gonna do wit dem magnets?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm happy to report my fingers have pretty much been behaving themselves for the last couple of days, but now that the weekend is here and I got a gig for a wedding reception I'm hoping that they don't relapse.

TGIF woohoo!!

E_B whatcha gonna do wit dem magnets?

whaaa...did you get that Hand Job? It really does wonders for Chirophobia! What am I going to do with the magnets? Why....I'm gonna see what I can attract!

Actually, I do suffer from ocassional bouts of anxiety and if they aren't too expensive I might try them out just for craps and giggles....Hell, I wear a crystal around my neck, why not add some magnets to the mix!!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
K & J Magnetics.com or something like that. You will never feel your back pain again. Pin them on your clothes.

I agree Whaa, Taco Bell is healthy.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I got some cool, hard core magnets online once. They should have come with a warning, beware EB, some of those suckers attract each other so hard you could lose skin when they slam together. That definitely didn't help with my anxiety.
SCP, have you ever tried eating bugs for your protein component? I'm sure they can't be bad for you. I ate a moth once, it landed on my food and I thought what the hell. It wasn't too bad, bit tickly on the way down, perhaps I should have cooked it first.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SCP....I'd also be careful what websites you got to, what with your concern about hackers and all. It appears you have some strange stuff in your favorites and your drop down screen...

One can never be too careful can one?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Be careful of ?? What strange stuff?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Be careful of ?? What strange stuff?

You said you were worried about hackers. I was just trying to help you out!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join