It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
would you prefer fishing from a pier? maybe a boat but just an idle boat..

i'm not a fan of trolling myself, unless i'm fishing for salmon

nothin' like sittin' idle in a nice lake with some buddies and some brews

and a spider is not an insect, it's an arachnid

[edit on 21-10-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think spiders are aracnids. Dem gots da eight legs mon. Remember that old David Bowie tape. "Spiders from Mars" classic stuff.

I always wanted to play baseball but for some reason I just didn't look good in those short pants they favored. Pity I think I could have been pretty good at stealing bases.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i was great at stealing bases back in my baseball days

funny thing is i got hit in the face my second baseball game ever and was afraid of batting ever since so in my 6 year baseball career i didn't get one base hit

but when i did get on base (walk, getting hit) i would make SURE i stole at least second and third.. sometimes home if i was feeling really good

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Figures why I'm so attracted to spiders. A praying Mantis greeted me today when I opened my front door. They are from Earth I think.lol

Man, I had some speed too, I still do. When my endocrine system kicks in, I'm running beyond my physical ability when there is no adrenaline. But now if I try to run, I can't cut on a dime at full speed anymore. 215 lbs on a 5' 9" frame. My playing weight is 195.

So if a loved one was being attacked, I would run faster than Marion on roids. Or should I say droids? Nano bots injected in future athletes btw. Prepare for sports to change some more. The strength one can gain when adrenaline is pumped out is superhuman. That is when the mind controls the weight, not the muscles.

I'm wondering where Forestlady went.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Have you had any success lately EB? Is your mind clear today?

Success? With what? Is one's mind ever clear? Except, perhaps at death?

Have you switched your diet around? Are you aware of Staph infection? Do you know it is caused by Antibiotics and the overuse of it in Beef?

Why would I switch my diet around? Switch it around what? I have a very good diet, thank you very much! I am aware of many types of infections and/or infectious diseases. Antibiotics and beef you say? So why are so many hospitals infested with staph? Do they have personnel walking around rubbing beef on the floors and surgical instruments?

If you used 100% of your brain, you would move things with it. You would not need your body unless your survival was at risk. The minds are being suppressed EB, all of ours. Break free friend break free from the shackles of temptation.

We supposedly only use about 10% of our brains. Some, like yourself, perhaps only 5%. I can move things with my brain now, i.e my bowels! It would be amazing I am sure what we would be capable of if we used our entire brain. We could certainly move things, probably communicate telepathically, ride the astroplane while seated in our favorite chair and perhaps flip up the ocassional skirt or two at the mall....besides many many other incredible things!!

Tell your daughter I said Hi. I'm a good guy, I really am. You can introduce her to me somehow can you? Haha. If she is like me as you say, she and I might rule the world someday.

As for my daughter, she doesn't even know you exist....and let's keep it that way. Rule the world? The two of you together would be lucky if you could rule each other out.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, I had alot of time on my hands Sunday, it was my day of rest and I figured I spread the results of my research to all.

I found out that the recent outbreak of MRSA or Staph virus is due to the overuse of Antibiotics. I thought to myself, wait !! Antibiotics? I don't take that stuff, so why worry?

I then saw Bill Mahr's show on HBO, bad show btw, and he reminded me of the antibiotics in food and said people have to eliminate beef and pork from their diet. or risk catching this virus. I do drink milk and even though I don't eat meat, I am now trying to figure out if there is any other way I'm putting this foreign immune system killer in my body. Antibiotics kills good bacteria along with the bad. Your white blood cells become affected. Only during severe life threatening infection does antibiotics have its place.

I'm just looking out for you EB, I'm here to watch over Humanity, and I ask myself sometimes why do I care for such self destructive people. Humans do excel at self destruction, they willingly put poisons in their body even though they have the knowledge that it causes harm. They pay 8$ for cigarettes and they all know they cause cancer...it's sad. Perhaps if I keep reminding the people, we will all ascend together to a much more mature existence where we don't easily give in so much.

I figured I just mention your daughter, she appears to be a nice gal, and has ignorant parents like I do, I thought we could all help eachother out.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I figured I just mention your daughter, she appears to be a nice gal, and has ignorant parents like I do, I thought we could all help eachother out.

LMAO! She has ignotant parents? Do you know anything about me or my wife? You can go ahead and insult me all you want because you are nothing but a straw man....but you have a lot of nerve bringing my wife into this you snotty nosed little

One way you can keep from getting germs is don't trade lunches with the other round-headed boys on the short bus.

Feel free to come visit my daughter sometime....I'll have you say hello to my little friend!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
EB you ignorant bastard you!

how dare you refer to your vertically challenged weapons as your little friends!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I meant Ignorant father. When it comes to understanding today's children. That's all.

Phantom, What's new?

EB, what is the one thing you would like to change in the world today?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I meant Ignorant father. When it comes to understanding today's children. That's all.

Really? What makes me ignorant? My daughter is 24, hardly a child. What is it I don't understand?

Are YOU going to give me a lesson SCP? A lesson in parenting no less? How many children do you have?

EB, what is the one thing you would like to change in the world today?

I don't live in fantasy land. I'll ask you this: What would YOU change and HOW would you go about it? Coming up with fantasies about how things SHOULD be is one thing, but coming up with SOLUTIONS is a reality that dreamers always seem to forget about.

I am sure you, like my daughter, think of fantastic solutions to the world's problems when you are baked. Then.....you wake up the next day with your bake hangover and sleep late and act bitchy and solve absolutely nothing...ever.

How old are you SCP?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There is no hangover...ever. What hangover? from wacky tobaccy? No!

I'm 30

well yea, you probably give her an extra hard time, and instigate a dramatic quarrel to get information out of her since she won't talk to you. Just a guess if that is the case.

The world's problems have to be solved collectively, but becoming a planetary consciousness is impossible today in a divided family. Families have become Individualized purposely for economic reasons.

You probably want your children to work the 50 hour week too. You want to see them suffer because you suffer. The time you spend working for someone else's wallet prohibits you from finding time to read a book. Why should your children inherit your fortune that you worked for you say?

Well, I think it's because they would know what to do with money. Most do not know what to do with money except spend it to add more possessions to boost status. I think your daughter can see how unnatural things have become and is discouraged to listen to your method of making a living in an inflated world. Soon deflation will occur. Give her time to self educate and the money will come to her.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

There is no hangover...ever. What hangover? from wacky tobaccy? No!

AHAHAHA!! Wrong!

I'm 30

Not surprising and still living at home as you mentioned earlier in this thread.....How much rent do you pay? Do you have a job?

well yea, you probably give her an extra hard time, and instigate a dramatic quarrel to get information out of her since she won't talk to you. Just a guess if that is the case.

Are you talking about my daugher or yourself and what your parents do to you? Perhaps your parents give you a hard time because you get baked every day and freeload?

You see, people like you want to solve "the world's problems" because you don't want to look at your own and solve your own. You say "I'm not concerned about my little exisitence, I care about saving the planet" and of course, you say this while your life is a mess and you are getting baked in your parent's house while they are at work. You don't want to focus on yourself and face reality.

This, by the way, does not describe my daughter. My daughter has always worked hard and has always saved an amazing amount of money. She has recently started her own business and we communicate with her regularly. She can, at times, however, be a dreamer and decide to solve problems she doesn't have the ability to even begin to comprehend how to solve, never mind not having the tools or drive to do so.

The world's problems have to be solved collectively, but becoming a planetary consciousness is impossible today in a divided family. Families have become Individualized purposely for economic reasons.

Really? Please explain....I'm fascinated!...and what divided family do you speak of, yours??

You probably want your children to work the 50 hour week too. You want to see them suffer because you suffer. The time you spend working for someone else's wallet prohibits you from finding time to read a book. Why should your children inherit your fortune that you worked for you say?

I want my children to be happy and independent. I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT MY CHILDREN TO SUFFER! And shame on you for even suggesting it! I suffer? You know this how? You know about me how? Do you know who I am? What I do for a living?

This is called PROJECTION. You are projecting your feelings on me. You are suffering. I work for someone else's wallet? Really? Whose wallet might that be other than mine, my wife's and my family's? I read every night before I go to bed. You see, you haven't a clue who you are talking to!

You are suffering...and if you are 30, you are a very young 30. I would say you a probably much younger, either that or all the years of smoking wacky weed has kept you from being able to grow emotionally and simply grow into an adult.

Well, I think it's because they would know what to do with money. Most do not know what to do with money except spend it to add more possessions to boost status. I think your daughter can see how unnatural things have become and is discouraged to listen to your method of making a living in an inflated world. Soon deflation will occur. Give her time to self educate and the money will come to her.

They? Know what to do with what money? I plan to leave plenty of money to my wife and it will all eventually end up with my children. When my body is rotting in the ground and I am one with the universe, anyone can do whatever they want with the money I worked for.

You just make your comment about money and status because you have neither. Again, projection. My duaghter has always chose her own method of making a living. We have offered her guidance and support.

Is that what you are doing, waiting for the money to come while you lay on the couch stoned? Is a fairy coming to deliver that money?

I suggest you stop projecting your problems onto others and start working on them. Maybe try going through life with a clear head...it's amazing what you might be able to accomplish when you aren't stoned all the time. Being stoned all the time zaps your energy, ambition and drive. That's why you live at home and moan and groan about how mean everyone is to you instead of getting off your ass and making something of your life. You blame everyone else except yourself!!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Whoa, talk about projecting and wild assumptions.

I'm paying a huge chunk of the mortgage, and I work for myself. I'm a dog breeder and day trader. I have to make money somehow while I take my classes. I can't leave my family at this time, I have to protect them and guide them through this transition period. I make the decisions for them mostly, especially when it comes to groceries. I live at my health food store. The house is big enough, it's overpriced at 900,000$ and selling it right now is not an possible. I maintain it, paint, take care of pool, trim the trees, grass.....

On the couch all day? How about the gym all day? I am a body builder and I don't go to the gym unless I'm stoned!! Who else did that to boost metabolism?? Oh yea, Arnold Reptilenegger.

It probably zaps your ambition and drive, its ok, we are all different. My body is not yours. If it wasn't for the wacky I'd still be a mind controlled drone by now. It probably does zap my ambition to be a consumer and I'm a very simple guy man. I am happy lighting lanterns rather than using Con Ed's light switches. The hell with the gas boiler, I'll go shovel some coal and throw it in the burner. Im not a kid in high school that would cut class to smoke. Im way older than my 30 years, I was born an old man.

I thought you might have experienced some of the things I've said, and I was expecting to be either right or wrong, and you just confirmed I was wrong. I mean, you seemed angry at your daughter. Why the resentments? Because she is an Oscar and not a Felix? Thats it? Why are you so mad my friend? I care man, I care too damn much!

[edit on 10/24/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
SCP.....I just proved my point. You did the same thing with all your assumptions....I just did it right back atchya....

Peace!

And, I just love to argue. I was captain of my debate team at Yale.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yale? Really? Salute! You do love to argue, and I do to. I like you a little, but I just don't like the fact that you agree with RFK and his hatred of spiritual people.

I went to DeVry tech. But they were teaching me old military junk. Primitive stuff you know? I dropped out. I want to write diet books now and I'm looking to start an immunity boosting clinic. If it doesn't work out, I'll continue working in the ambulance as a medic. I had to give that job a break, the hospitals today are concentration camps. I was too miserable and took the job home with me. THey call it medic burn out.

Now you know why I hit the wacky man, I mean so did Shakespeare, and I understand why, helps me write. I'm taking time out to help fulfill my natural duties, and take advantage of my virtues. Sorry about what I said about working for another man's wallet. I just feel I am not here to start a family. I envy the family man. Gods bless man.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yale? Really?

No, not really. You honestly never know what to believe with regards to what I type.....just ask whaaa!!

I actually have no children and am a transgendered person. I live at Folsom Prison and this is how I pass the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I like you a little, but I just don't like the fact that you agree with RFK and his hatred of spiritual people

I missed this when I first read your post. RFK hated spiritual people? Really? Please explain.....

BTW: When he was talking about the "Illuminated Ones" he meant the Illuminati. He didn't mean the spiritually enlightened....there is a MASSIVE difference.

If you meant something else....please explain. I'm fascinated....

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh ok, cool EB, I was hoping you would answer that way. I thought you meant it in a religious way. Enlightened is English for Latin's Illuminati.

Like all spiritual people, they can use the power for good or evil. Men choose to take advantage of the power given to them 99% of the times, and now our planet is in disarray. I'm sure the holders of the key at the Vatican didn't realize what would eventually happen, I'm sure their intentions were good. So was the lord's intention when he told Noah that humans are allowed to eat meat after the floodwaters clear. Apparently, Noah's lineage wasn't enough. I fear that they won't be so lenient next time. What do you think is ahead of us EB? anybody else lets discuss the future. Lets all be futurologists today.

I was thinking E.B, I would like to argue more with you. Let's use the word Debate. We are beginning to agree with each other a little too much, and that's beginning to bore me. ,,,,,,joking, Har har har!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm sure the holders of the key at the Vatican didn't realize what would eventually happen, I'm sure their intentions were good. So was the lord's intention when he told Noah that humans are allowed to eat meat after the floodwaters clear. Apparently, Noah's lineage wasn't enough. I fear that they won't be so lenient next time. What do you think is ahead of us EB?

Kepyholders of the Vatican? What is the Vatican? The home of this King of the Catholic Church? What is the Pope? The Popes over the centuries have been, for the most part, scumbags. There are NO good intentions in the Vatican. It is a political organization....don't kid yourself.

Noah? Never happened.....

What do I think think is ahead of us? The future.....

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I agree with you Excitable Boy, I said their initial intentions for our people were good. They are the key holders, chosen to lead the order of our planet. Since the beginning, certain people were chosen to lead. King Arthur to Julius Ceasar. Yes, we did have some false prophets along the way, but the reason why there was so many brothers and sister mating back then was to keep the bloodline. The blood of the divine. The illuminated shining ones that SUPPOSEDLY, according to scriptures, stemmed from Noah.

The order is the Vatican. Now there is a new world order coming, and the human race will be split into two separate species by 2020. Those who are immune to viruses, and those that are not immune. The ones that are not immune will die off and if your well versed in history, you might have heard of a bilderburg plan to reduce the global poplulation very soon.

I want to know who decides who lives and who doesn't Which one of us will mutate, and which will go extinct. Like the eugenics wars of past, the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons, and what the Nazi's did and still do, there has always been an attempt to eliminate a certain breed of people. The Neanderthals were eliminated because of their vocal cords and voice box.

Hence, the nick name "Adam's Apple"

We have an Adam's apple, because our DNA mutated so we can communicate better. Collaboration and cooperation spawns a new civilization. Hunting becomes easier, and we progress as fast as we are now since the Internet was implemented. Therefore the new man, with the Apple of Adam, the first prototypical man according to scripture. Call it bull, but you do believe the chicken came before the egg don't you?

I have been communicating telepathically with an alien source for many years now, and what I've always known has been confirmed by other self proclaimed cosmic communicators. George Green, Alex Collier, are just two other people that speak of things I do. It's too long to get into. But we all think the same things. Same theories and the information is too diverse and broad to think the same word for word. This planet is in bad shape. De-population is something to prepare for. We will all be judged, remember that.

Perhaps judge ment comes in the form of wrath. Disease. Who will be immune, who will not be immune. Who will condition their body to be more susceptible to these artificial engineered virus' and who will be ready for them? Who will know to depend on nature for health, rather than synthetic? How else are they going to decide who lives and who doesn't? The ignorant will naturally die off. The informed will naturally survive.

The gatekeepers and key holders were chosen. All of them. Actors are chosen according to bloodline too. The red carpet signifies the blood-line. The Oscars do show a red carpet rolled out to welcome the elite entertainers. Virus' are all created on DNA computers. The are nanites, and Aids was spread in Corn. Not monkeys.

Now the knowledgeable one will know what to avoid because he is always informed. This informed person will most likely survive. They only want people that deserve to go on, because these key holders know they got greedy. The political plan to tax as many as they can backfired. We have become a cancer to the planet.

The key holders are of course, only holders. They are infact holding the key on behalf of our benefactors, our overseers and these caretakers of our planet have alot to do with our creation. They create the virus' on DNA computers and teleport them wherever they wish is best. Apparently, our benefactors are very unhappy with our progression.

Just a theory, sorry for the negativity, I hope people realize that this is something I really believe and there has been many others who believe this as well. Other cosmic communicators who are messengers. Perhaps, some will shape up because of them. This planet is in bad, bad shape. Wake up people, WAKE UP! Anyone listen to C2C yesterday? They have just dusted off the Georgian Guidestones. They gave us more than one chance. Time is short. Many will perish if humanity does not mature.

Hey, just trying to spark some convo...

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join