It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th: A day to remember?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones almost every night and I've never heard him say Infowars.net.

If you go to Infowars.net, you will see it is NOT the same website as Infowars.com.

Here is the WhoIS lookup for Infowars.com:

domain: INFOWARS.COM
owner-name: Alexander Jones
owner-address: 3001 South Lamar Suite 100 Austin, TX 78704
owner-address: TX
owner-address: Austin
owner-address: Texas
owner-address: United States of America
admin-c: VN20-GANDI
tech-c: VN20-GANDI
bill-c: VN20-GANDI
nserver: ns1.nfowars.net 66.160.201.106
nserver: ns2.nfowars.net 208.53.138.42
nserver: ns3.nfowars.net 208.100.15.180
nserver: ns4.nfowars.net 82.103.136.237
reg_created: 1999-03-07 00:00:00
expires: 2014-03-07 00:00:00
created: 2000-09-01 18:59:04
changed: 2006-04-12 02:07:05

person: Violet Nichols
nic-hdl: VN20-GANDI
address: infowars.com
address: 3001 S. lamar, Suite 100
address: 78704
address: Austin
address: Texas
address: United States of America
phone: +33.15122915750
fax: +33.15128998950
e-mail: [email protected]
lastupdated: 2007-04-04 21:18:37

Here is the WhoIS lookup for Infowars.net:

Current Registrar: GANDI SAS
IP Address: 69.93.122.250 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-TEXAS-DALLAS
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: ok
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ 1 listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: Alex Jones' InfoWars.net: Manning the guns in the fight against tyranny
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 31-Jul-2007

The only thing remotely similar is nfowars.net but even so, nfowars.net is NOT infowars.net

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So.... guess 14 september is still on then.

Will be a interesting day tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
But my problem is this,

why is one report not on both sites? They have the same content, just like propaganda matrix.

It's kinda odd.

Plus, it's not like Alex to come out with something like that.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet money that Infowars.net has absolutely nothing to do with Infowars.com.

I can see how people can make this easy mistake, I'm willing to be wrong on this but I'm highly confident I'm not.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Was browsing around and started reading this thread. Curiousity got the better of me so I did some searches of my own. The following link refers to a September 14th order back in 1999 that some airlines had disputed. I glaced over some of the lingo but must admit I have no glue what Sept 14 order is. If there are any legal wise members who can read through the court redic I would be interested in knowing what this is about.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
since I know some people follow the numerics of things

wonder if time and latitude longitude have any thing to say about this if it at all happens, or where

best of luck to you all

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

If 9/11 is anything to go by, sometime during morning rush hour, when everyone is up and about.

As for where, not a clue.

I'm not so sure about the 14th tho', but we shall see.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Iran would never nuke us, so it'd have to be government sponsored.

"OH YEAH, LETS NUKE THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SO THEY NUKE US BACK WITH 18 MORE!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just found this on the White House website. Food for thought...

Notice: Continuation of the National Emergency Act

Notice: Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Consistent with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency I declared on September 14, 2001, in Proclamation 7463, with respect to the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center, New York, New York, the Pentagon, and aboard United Airlines flight 93, and the continuing and immediate threat of further attacks on the United States.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Damn...this too...whitehouse.gov

Message to the Senate of the United States

I transmit herewith for Senate advice and consent to ratification the International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism (the "Convention"), adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on April 13, 2005, and signed on behalf of the United States of America on September 14, 2005. As of July 3, 2007, 115 countries have signed the Convention and 23 have submitted their instruments of ratification or accession. The Convention entered into force on July 7, 2007 . I also transmit for the information of the Senate a report of the Department of State with respect to the Convention.

Any tin foilers remember the hub bub around 7/7/7?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

That has been renewed each and every year since 2001, hasn't it? If so, this is not news.

Ok so here we are on 9/14. If I am understanding correctly, the reason why some feel that an attack of some sort could happen today is based solely on the 9/14 stand down order? Is that correct?

If so...that's not much of a case is it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It was also on September 14th 2001 that Bush stood on the burning rubble of the WTC and declares the beginning of the war on terror.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

You are missing th point. Each thing by itself is nothing. In isolation these things are hardly newsworthy at best.

PUT TOGETHER they make, what I find to be interesting coincidences. I am not saying that I am certain something will happen - I am merely putting info together.

But I am glad there are people like you to run around telling people how mundane their research is...keeps me on my toes

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Found this article which sums up in a nutshell what's happened in the last few weeks leading up to Sept 14th. Really crazy stuff!

Here

I had no idea that the Congressman found dead in is home this past week had been investigating those suspicious options trades set to expire Sept. 21st! WTF!?

And this may have already been mentioned, (sorry for redundancy, didn't get thru the whole thread yet) but I didn't know that the last time the USAF stood down was Sept 11, 2001. And that was unannounced! Why did we announce it this time?

What is going on? I mean really.... I'm hoping that tomorrow will come and go just like today did.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WASTYT

Sorry, heres that link.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WASTYT

Your link isn't working for me. Do you mind posting a snippet of the article?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WASTYT

And this may have already been mentioned, (sorry for redundancy, didn't get thru the whole thread yet) but I didn't know that the last time the USAF stood down was Sept 11, 2001. And that was unannounced! Why did we announce it this time?

Can you provide a link that substantiates this? I don't believe that the Air Force was in stand down mode on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
They weren't in stand down. They were on "game" missions. Mostly off in Alaska and otherwise elsewhere instead of where they should have been.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That op-ed article is interesting. I remember hearing about the congressman's death but I did not know about the cause of death, weird that he was investigating those put options.

I really have a feeling that we are being tested with this Sept. 14th stand-down info. I think that someone decided to publically announce this to assess the reactions on the net. Who knows, there might be people on these boards at ATS watching us discuss this.

Personally, I don't think anything will happen tomorrow/today but based on the reactions from this info, a plan is being formulated for some kind of event.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Right now it's a little past 1am and nothing exciting here.

Something that would be neat to keep an eye on today is the global consciousness project.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

Watch that dot to see if it gets orange or red.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join