It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 14th: A day to remember?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
LOL another date gthread huh? Lets just say im in the camp of "nothing will happen". Carry on speculating though-its entertaining if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hate to say this but Flights being canceled in major cities sounds like a perfect opportunity to launch an ET False Flag Operation.

Last time I checked that is one of the things that could happen in our near future.

Sorry I had to bring it up but someone had too.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
9-14 is also the day Bush went to ground zero and gave that "great" speech

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh so this is like August 22nd? Or maybe 06-06-2006? How about 07-07-2007? Hmmmm. I think we'll all be okay.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
good post,

i didnt relize that they are pulling the same tricks on the 14th...
even if it dosnt end up being the 14th i think most people can feel something coming down the pipe. the powers that be need an event too badly. with wanting to attack iran, ron paul election bid, and people waking up, they need to do something quickly.

but one thing seems certain to me. if they do another attack, dont think we will be able to talk about it on ATS. i think the free internet is to harmful to them, and its waking to many people up, thell pull the plug first chance they can for national security reasons.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My girlfriend's ex-husband is a steward for an airline, and I found out this past weekend that his flights have been canceled for the 14th and the weekend.

The reason he was told is due to "Scheduling Errors".

edit: No I do not know the airline that he works for, I didn't think to ask.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Ionized]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Folks, the guys who brought you 911 are still very much at the helm, albeit a little desperate. Until they are brought to justice the whole world is living under their gun. As if 911 wasn't a big enough wake up call, it's only a matter of time until they take it all to the next level. One can only hope that such events can be delayed until the day we finally rid ourselves of the curse of corrupt Government and the powers behind it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Well... That's just the air force. We still have Navy, army and Marines up and running. They have more aircraft than the air force. We are still protected so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Wasn't there a partial evacuation of the Twin Towers prior to 9/11? Was the UN building closed long enough to plant anything?

Honestly, I think this is another 7/7/07, 6/6/06, etc. Though I do have to heavily consider all of the evidence presented not only by TruthWithin, but the other posters as well.

Now on the side that thinks something will happen, we only know of one possible nuke that is missing. How many others could there be? Jericho scenario?

The side of me that believes this could happen scares the bajeezus out of me.

And regarding the rest of the U.S. population being suspicious? I think ATS and people who think like we do make up about .0001 (Just a number, not based on any statistics) of the population. Too many people are still ignorant of what the government is capable of. Even my wife. I've been sharing with her the possibility of the things that the government is capable of, but she's too worried about what's going on with Big Brother (the show, not the people minding our every move) and Survivor, soap operas, etc... I've only run into one person at work who thinks like this, and he's not a very bright person, believes everything he hears, so I get a bunch of jibberish out of him.

We can spread the word til we're blue in the face, but the general population will believe that it's a true terror attack.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

After reviewing the thread, this post caught my attention. These are the bits of information that went unnoticed before 9/11. People who have been told not to go to work at either the Pentacon or the towers, and other little tidbits like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

.0001 %?

i agree that those that think like us are not in the majority, but i feel that number is a little small. I think we got around 3-4%. critical mass is around 5% so the new world order better move quickly before their planning blows up in their face.

i always thought they would blow some nukes, because that would have the most shocking psychological effort. but somepeople think it might be chemical or a bioweapon.

whatever it is im sure it will be "linked" to iran, and im sure it will be coupled with financial collapse just to kick us when we are down and throw the masses into complete submission.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Again, just a number. There's now way to truly know how many think that way. Just like there's no way to get an accurate presidential approval rating. 1000 people responding to a poll only represents the 1000 people who voted. I just threw out a number, though it may have been a bit too extreme.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In the spirit of full disclosure I have to say that I typically support Bush and the war. That being said, there are certainly some ominous signs - not least of which is the "missing" nuclear warhead and the put on the stock market.

I will continue to live my life as always, however I will make sure that I have a full tank of gas in my motorcycle (it is easier to get out of the city) and several gallons of water in my house just in case. Perhaps a refresher on my old army Survival fm from the days I was in.

Strange things are afoot.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

You can look up the Jewish Holidays here:
www.factmonster.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It would seem that there are too many coincidental things aligning up. These people in charge of such activities rely on the fact that the vast majority of people are too stupid and lazy to even thing about anything or to even connect the obvious dots. Most people are just happy to get their fix on the latest gossip of Paris or Britney then actual news. Not that real news is being displayed anyway.

I agree that the real news and information is being rushed through the internet, that is why the powers that be are in full swing to implement Internet 2. On the surface, it will be GREAT!! fast reliable, blah blah blah.. Under the surface, everything will be monitored, tracked, you have to pay for every thing and things will be censored severely!!

It all comes down to how they package something. Most people can't see beyond the pretty shiny package and usually don't care. If nothing happens, GREAT!! I'm all for nothing happening. But, people should always be alert to many independent events that by themselves don't mean anything but "connect the dots" and they could add up to something..

My .0002 cents..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Hate to say this but Flights being canceled in major cities sounds like a perfect opportunity to launch an ET False Flag Operation.

Last time I checked that is one of the things that could happen in our near future.

Sorry I had to bring it up but someone had too.
You just couldnt keep it to yourself, could you?

Where is my Valium?

BRB.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This theory seems to have more about it than many others. However I've been warned about "nigh" stuff too many times to get hysterical over it.
But here is a web thread on the same subject...
External Source...
freedom4um.com...

Military investigators have confirmed to The Hal Turner Show that President Bush's personal Presidential authorization code authorized the removal of six 5 - 150 kiloton nuclear warheads from their secure nuclear storage safes.

I guess this still doesn't mean Bush ordered the nukes on the plain. However with all fighter jets down (because of this incident) we could defiantly see some more plains fly into tall buildings. Don't fly on that day. Also if you do get worked up consider buying some Gold through e.g. Bullion Vault.com (it's been going up recently!!!).

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Three Days In September

Originally posted by dgtempe
You just couldnt keep it to yourself, could you?

Where is my Valium?

Doomsdays tend to be much less eventful than the days leading up to them.

While it's always a good idea to be prepared (I keep my supplies well-stocked), there's really no reason to worry beyond that.

My advice is to keep your eyes open, try not to let any of this upset you too much (though God knows there's plenty to be upset about), remember that awareness breeds anxiety, take a Zen approach to it all and perhaps ponder all this under an autumn tree.

And whenever I figure out how to do that myself, I'll try to share the details.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thank you for that post and it goes on to say:

SHIPMENT OF LIVE NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO LOUISIANA WAS NO MISTAKE THE LIVE WARHEADS WERE REMOVED FROM THEIR SECURE NUCLEAR STORAGE SAFES AFTER ENTRY AND CONFIRMATION OF PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION!

Good lord!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

And whenever I figure out how to do that myself, I'll try to share the details.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, dear Majic. I will try to remain calm, though it wont be easy. This Spanish blood is just boiling hot now after reading all this doom. I want my mommy!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join