It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i'm lovin' this sulphur angle. perhaps the disinfo troops have to show a few cards to keep up the gambit. this over course has the effect of making it easier to guess the rest of the hand.
good detectives must think for themselves. people are busy 'proving' this, and 'proving 'that', but few keep all the pieces of the puzzle in perpective at once. if one piece of the puzzle is moved, which causes another not to fit anymore, one must not assume that the puzzle is wrong.
the william cooper plan for illuminati world domination under a technotheocracy is the puzzle. all my pieces fit. where are you?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Very articulate way to put it. Since the evidence was destroyed, all we have is 8 pages of speculation.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have checked out some videos of the WTC collapse. Has anyone seen the ones showing charges going off every tenth floor downward during the collapse? It is interesting...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes, the AP reporters that captured that footage were quoted as saying they heard AND SAW bombs going off as the building came down. But we should probably just ignore that news. I wonder what happened in Micheal Jackson's life today.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
November 29, 2001

Engineers Suspect Diesel Fuel in Collapse of 7 World Trade Center.

Here is a good link to the collaspe of WTC7. the article is halfway down the page, it give a real good reason why the building fell.

john

www.wirednewyork.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Michael Jackson does not worth talking about... anyway, moderators are criusung around, and may lock this topic if we don't do better...

So we all know by these videos, that the WTC1, 2 were intentional demolitions, and has nothing to do with the burning kerosine, nor the damaged core.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by roxdog
Yes, the AP reporters that captured that footage were quoted as saying they heard AND SAW bombs going off as the building came down.

Really, and where is this information available?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This was written a mere two months after 9/11 and it really doesn't do a good job of explaining anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Michael Jackson does not worth talking about... anyway, moderators are criusung around, and may lock this topic if we don't do better...
:

I was making a statement about the lack of media coverage on the subject. Sorry you didn't get it.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've seen the footage myself, it is amazing. The firefighters nearby also claimed, that bombs were set up, and they detonated floor by floor as the top was falling down. This also explains the extreme force, which fired massive parts to as far as 80 metres from the buildings during the fall.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have checked out some videos of the WTC collapse. Has anyone seen the ones showing charges going off every tenth floor downward during the collapse? It is interesting...

I�ve seen that video. It is funny how all of those so called explosive flashes are exactly one pixel in size. In other words, it is digital noise. Sorry, more so-called conspiracy evidence shot down in flames.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I've seen the footage myself, it is amazing. The firefighters nearby also claimed, that bombs were set up, and they detonated floor by floor as the top was falling down. This also explains the extreme force, which fired massive parts to as far as 80 metres from the buildings during the fall.

Again, where are these so-called firefighter statements. What are thier names, what is thier credibility?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was making statement on the situation on this forum. Sorry you didn't get it, I would have many things to discuss about that necrophyliac child abuser, but I am afraid, I would get fired from here, and the topic may get closed. So let's get back to the main stream: what really happened?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i'm lovin' this sulphur angle. perhaps the disinfo troops have to show a few cards to keep up the gambit. this over course has the effect of making it easier to guess the rest of the hand.
good detectives must think for themselves. people are busy 'proving' this, and 'proving 'that', but few keep all the pieces of the puzzle in perpective at once. if one piece of the puzzle is moved, which causes another not to fit anymore, one must not assume that the puzzle is wrong.
the william cooper plan for illuminati world domination under a technotheocracy is the puzzle. all my pieces fit. where are you?

Yeah it must be tough for someone who believes in chemtrails to accept an explanation based on science and engineering over a wild ass conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
HR: Get back to a few pages, where I linked a site named "The Demolition of the World Trade Center". You will find the firefighter video. To see the bombs video, you may have to check out the links. I ahve downloaded it, but CNN videos also show the explosions from different view.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Heat travels through steel very quick. Thus, the heat from the fires would quickly dissipate through the steel structure, and the heat would not build up in one part, thus weakening it.

This is why we cook with metal cookware. This is why baseboard heaters are made of metal.

Construction steel is stronger and more resiliant, especially that type of steel, so it can support such weight.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So let's get back to the main stream: what really happened?

Well it is really pretty simple. A group of Middle Eastern men hijacked four airplanes. They flew two of them into each of the world trade center towers.

The impacts of these planes caused massive structural damage to these structures. The structural members not destroyed by the impact now had to carry the loads that were formerly carried by the columns severed by the impact. The ensuing fires fed by jet fuel, office furniture, plastic, airplane components, etc. released HUGE amounts of heat into the buildings. This heat caused the structural components that were not damaged by the impact to fail. Once the collapse started, nothing could stop it, the building came down like a house of cards.

The collapse of the towers caused extensive damage to the surrounding buildings. One of these buildings was WTC 7. Due to the loss of firefighter personnel and apparatus caused by the collapse of the towers, the NYFD elected not to fight the fires in WTC 7. They pulled the firefighters out of the area.

After burning for 7 hours, the structurally damaged WTC 7 building collapsed also.

What part of this don�t you understand?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am still concerned asout those bombs set off during the collapse.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
HR: Pulling firefighters from the building and leaving the WTC7 to burn, is OK. But your opinion about the WTC1,2 collapse is rather hmm kind of official. I have already read your statement many times. Still, I highly disagree , because what I see, is quite different. The official story could be lieing.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Heat travels through steel very quick. Thus, the heat from the fires would quickly dissipate through the steel structure, and the heat would not build up in one part, thus weakening it.

This is why we cook with metal cookware. This is why baseboard heaters are made of metal.

Do you have any idea how many BTUs of heat were released by the combustion of thousands of gallons of jet fuel, plastic and wood office furniture, plastic airplane cabin components, paper office files, plastic computer equipment, etc? That was one heck of a baseboard heater.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join