It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Mockumentary = fake documentary, that you believe in. At least I believe in the videos I see, not in the bull, that some bigguys write to turn your head around.

Uhh, what?
Do you ever say anything that makes the slightest bit of sense?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Roxdog: You are playing a game with me!!!

Both of us exactly know the point, though I let you have great fun.

Whatever you have showed so far is nothing, I showed you fascinating things, and you believe in it. It is just the matter of time, that you will write what you already know very well:

The WTC UFOs exist, and they are not birds!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Antimyth, had you been here for more than a few days, you would know the type of posts Banshee has. She is a realiable source of info. It has nothing to do with her daddy as you keep putting it. She is realiable and someone she knows dispusts what you are saying because they are a firefighter.

Since you have threatened to put me on your ignore list, I would suggest you don't direct any more comments to me because you will have no way of knowing how I responded to you. I guess that is what you want anyway. No way of knowing how someone retorts your comments. probably makes you feel smarter that way I guess.

Your third grade comment shows how really immature you are. People who stoop to make comments like those have no credibility.

Like I said before, threatening the ignore button is like a kid who threatens to take away his toys because his friend won't play the way he wants to.
You really crack me up with your threats. Oh no, I might be on Antimyth's ignore list. What will I ever do? Someone who hasn't even been here a week won't listen to me. Get a grip.

[edit on 7-18-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Antimyth, please go here, if you have the cojones.

it is a firefighter's forum with almost 90,000 members and at the last time I looked, there were 150 members online posting on it.

Go ahead, register and post your theories over there, I dare you.

I double dare you.

I double dog dare you!

Bet you won't.

Chicken

Bluck, bluck, bluck.

Well?

They will enjoy your post, trust me.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
HowardRoark

You are cool!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I do not see, that Antimyth hurts my feelings, though I just cannot stand to make a comment on it

Situations like this has to be handled in a genuine way, in order to make sure, your whole day is not busted by such comments.

This means, that I see you being rudely hurt, by just a simple childish comment, that will not bring any good to you

Cheer up, guys, it is just a forum!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I can't beleive this is still going...

I really can't beleive the last post I just read.... we've now resorted to calling people names....

let me say this ...

there is no conspiracy regarding building 7..... move on, let's find something else to fight about.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
yep guys can we stop the name calling back on topic

asala

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Can you see some guys killing each others for their comments?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Howard that was funny as hell. Be careful though, because if you disagree with antimyth too much, he'll threaten to ignore you. *puts hands over ears: I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I can't hear you, la la la la la*

Antimyth, when you do go over there and register, ask them what "pulling it" means. $100 says they will agree that it is to pull the firefighters out of the building instead of demolishing it, even though, as we know, firefighters are always bringing down buildings, not!

Edit: Mods, the only one resorting to actual name calling is Antimyth. If you look at the whole thread, you will see he has done it several times.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
From now on, I will find another way to describe the person I am pointing to...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
cms.firehouse.com...

Now we wait and see what the firefighters have to say...

[edit on 18-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Umm guys!!! i just told ya'all to stop the bickering!

Back on topic or the thread will be locked

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwsdakota
cms.firehouse.com...

Please post the replies you receive. I am very curious to see what real firefighters have to say.

Edit: Sorry Asala, I was typing my previous post when you posted your first one. You actually said stop the name calling, you didn'y say anything about bickering

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I agree: back to thread... Who pulled that building?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

cms.firehouse.com...

[edit on 18-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

Thanks for doing this, but I feel there are some things you should clarify on that firehouse post.
Firstly I think you should provide a link for them to this thread, if that is legal??
If thats not an option then you should atleast give them access to the documentary in question, where 'pull it' is refered to several times and always in relation to demoliltion of a building. Taken out of context 'pull it' could mean any number of things.
Next you should point out that the fire deptment was not fighting the fire when the pull it comment was made, and just after he made the 'pull it' comment Mr. Silverstein stood and watched WTC7 collapse.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Link
Dave1105

It means to take the firefighters out.....

If firefighters had the means required to implode a building in that short space of time we'd all be millionares....

Oh.
And it ain't just my "daddy" who's a firefighter. Thank you for the condescending tone, though.
When I say I come from a family of firefighters, I certainly mean more than just my father. I have many relatives on both mom's & dad's side who have dedicated their lives to saving those of others.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
First off, I really dont see the need to link this thread on the firehouse forum. It's a very very delicate issue to the firefighters throughout the world and if they were to read some of this dribble on this thread I honestly think they'd be outraged.

To ask for specifics on the date of the 9/11 incidents is both rude and inconsiderate. If you wish to pry deeper into their intellect then by all means, sign up and post.. it takes 60 seconds to sign up.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The spinmasters have spoken and thus it is so, 'pull it' means remove the firefighters.

All the other references to it in the documentary in question mean demolish a building, EXCEPT the time Mr. Silverstien says it, when he actually means remove the firefighters. Thats right, he meant remove the firefighters, even though there were no firefighters there, thats surely what he meant.
Then by magic, as if he had a premonition only minutes ahead of time, he watched as the building collapsed. What a good thing he had givin the firefighters that were not there fighting the fire the go-ahead to leave.

Makes perfect sense when you debunk it like that.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

To ask for specifics on the date of the 9/11 incidents is both rude and inconsiderate. If you wish to pry deeper into their intellect then by all means, sign up and post.. it takes 60 seconds to sign up.

I tried signing up and it isn't that simple, wouldn't accept my membership unless I provided credit card info... even though I clicked for the "free" membership....

I think Banshee posted all we need to see.... "pull it" is getting the men out....

case closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join