It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

But who is the threat to me, my children, my friends, family and neighbors, MY COUNTRYMEN?

And why? He will murder because we don't worship the same God?

Since the 1600's my family has toiled and taken up arms for this Country! I hate what you are saying all the way to my deepest soul. I pray that big brother is watching what you and others are saying here.

But, I would still DIE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT. And I would gladly die for your right to believe in any God that you choose to believe in.

That makes me an American, I bleed red, white and blue.

When I see the destruction that I saw on Manhattan, I bleed.

What does that make you, I wonder?

Goodnight,
Terrie

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well, thats the problem with people who cant think for themselves or question authority, they need someone strong to guide them.

guess what? there was war in iraq before we invaded, and there will be war if we leave. no action that we can provide will stop the war in iraq short of nuking them, and that would spawn more war anyway.

UBL, if you're listening, come convert me your damn self. i dare you.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If Americans claim to be innocent as victims of terrorist attacks, why should Osama not claim that innocence as well since America's foreign policy supposedly killed millions of Muslims in the past decade, along with Israel's aggression. Should Muslims not be innocent as well?

Yeah, I get that, but still he ends by saying "were I to claim such a thing".

That seems to infer that he has not.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Yeah, I get that, but still he ends by saying "were I to claim such a thing".

That seems to infer that he has not.

Yes he has otherwise he wouldn't be making all this crappy grievances.

english.aljazeera.net...

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

And look what he says in the new video...

In spite of all that, with the help of God, 19 young men managed to take its compass off-course. The talk about the mujahideen has even become an indivisible part of your leader's talk. The effects and implications of this are no secret...

You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you - with your full knowledge and consent - to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan...

There are two solutions to stopping it. One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you. This is our duty, and our brothers are carrying it out.

The second solution is from your side. I invite you to embrace Islam.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by actonkid

makes me a realist, there are two sides to every coin and neither are exactly free of tarnish. as for the threats.........the title of the thread is ''Osama Bin Laden Video Contains 'No Overt Threats'''', so no-one is threatening you. again, i suggest you read what he's saying before you believe the propaganda.

c'mon, give it a go, deny ignorance.

as for big bro, well i'ld rather go down for the truth than for the lie, and make no mistake, sooner or later we all go down.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
guess what? there was war in iraq before we invaded

um.....no there wasn't......where did you get that pile of cow feces?

deltaboy, i agree he does imply he was responsible, but given the credibility that the 9/11 event has lent him it would be stupid on his part not to, even if he had nothing to do with it, which i'm undecided abaout.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by pieman]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

From that statement I don't think so even though he alluded to the 19 hijackers.His ramblings don't read the same as some things I read in a book, there his word's which were almost poetic and focused. He seems to be appealing to green peace, anarchists, anti globalists, marxists, in fact he would fit right in these conspiracy forums here.I think his message is to let everyone that this war will be fought globally..not just Afghanistan and Iraq and that everyone is fair game and that he is alive and still the Chairman of the Board of Alqaeda International .

SyS

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

um.....no there wasn't......where did you get that pile of cow feces?

my friend, genocide is simply a war that is being lost by one side to the point they face eradication.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by actonkid

Originally posted by Boondock78

Originally posted by agent violet
U/Osama bin laden is a great hero of mine.

i'll bite...i'm curious now....care to explain why or is this one of thise things you can't reveal?

No, public PLEASE! I would so sincerely love to hear what kind of rational (?)person would think OBL is hero material!!!!

Do you like all mass murderers in General?

Many heroes get their status by killing people. The founders of Australia and America made their countries by killing of the natives and they are heroes. Jean of Arc wasn't a tapestry maker and Richard Coeur de Lion certainly isn't a hero because of his castle building prowess. Patton, Rommel and Monty weren't just playing risk you know. You humans really need to get over yourselves, whether you believe in their cause or not physical courage in battle is just as difficult for both sides of a conflict. OBL has proven his courage in service with the Mujahideen who are by no means an easy orginization to be a part of. Yes they can be cruel and ruthless but this is what soldiers do when they have to, sometimes it keeps them alive.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

again, both sides of the coin are tarnished, me thinks there are few enough nations that haven't carried out a touch of genocide in their time, including your own, ever occur to you that making the problem worse doesn't usually help. leaving your ''allies'' in the crap once is bad enough, are you suggesting the us should leave them in the crap a second time?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by jprophet420

again, both sides of the coin are tarnished, me thinks there are few enough nations that haven't carried out a touch of genocide in their time, including your own, ever occur to you that making the problem worse doesn't usually help. leaving your ''allies'' in the crap once is bad enough, are you suggesting the us should leave them in the crap a second time?

I am suggesting simply that leave or stay, the grim reaper will be busy. we shouldn't have been there either time, what was going on was wrong. i agree with you that both sides of the coin are tarnished in blood.

to be honest i think the last necessary war we engaged in without a false flag operation was the civil war.

that is the reason we have 'the right to bear arms' so to speak. to defend ourselves from an on soil military invasion. anything short of that is political propaganda in my red blooded opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its easier to pull a trigger when you dehumanize the enemy. We are the great devil and evil empire..destroyers of the Earth ..while we send mixed signals and portray them more as freedom fighters than terrorists, insurgents,jihadists..but never the monsters or on the level they should be if we were hell bent on winning...This PC will be the death of us.

I find the release really inconsistent as I said prior. with the fluid thoughts of a Bedoin warrior poet. It may be just another CIA production.It may be a smokescreen to cover those Mexican trucks rolling into this country as we speak, THATS VERY REAL and its not Bin Laden driving them. And Hillary must be relieved eyes are off her for the moment on the Hsu china missle connection. There is something very bizarre with this entire picture.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So are we all in agreement that this OBL video is legit?

Is it really him?

Is it verifiably current?

Buy urging us to embrace Islam is he attempting to achieve a religious requirement prior to attacking us?

Exactly what is he saying in these words here:

"You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you - with your full knowledge and consent - to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan...

There are two solutions to stopping it. One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you." -- Osama Bin Laden Septemeber 2007

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

There are two solutions to stopping it. One is from our side, and it is to escalate the fighting and killing against you." -- Osama Bin Laden Septemeber 2007

Actually he left out an option. We could drop a nuke on his gutless ass. Convert this you cowardly little shemale.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Many heroes get their status by killing people. The founders of Australia and America made their countries by killing of the natives and they are heroes. Jean of Arc wasn't a tapestry maker and Richard Coeur de Lion certainly isn't a hero because of his castle building prowess. Patton, Rommel and Monty weren't just playing risk you know. You humans really need to get over yourselves, whether you believe in their cause or not physical courage in battle is just as difficult for both sides of a conflict. .

I must concede that point. It was indeed well made.

You must also admit that I have a point. OBL is my enemy. He is the enemy of my people and the enemy of my country.

He is no hero of mine! To me, the words 'OBL is a Hero" are on the verge of being treason!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OBL is terrorist scum to many , but to millions he is a brave freedom fighter , up against the most powerful nation on earth

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

"You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you - with your full knowledge and consent - to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan...

The first, I take as an admonishment and warning that since he became President for a second term, voted in by us, then we all are responsible for the decisions of our Government.

The second, I take as a warning.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
... but given the credibility that the 9/11 event has lent him it would be stupid on his part not to, even if he had nothing to do with it, which i'm undecided abaout.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by pieman]

quoted for agreement

======================
Mod edit - please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

I didnt realize one could cower in a cave while ordering the death of innocent people and still be heroic and brave. Tell me, if someone decides to start killing Muslims in this country, will you call him a freedom fighter too?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
im just making the point that one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter depending on what side of the fence you are on .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join