It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
looks interesting. I don't think it's concrete evidence though since it may be bush's reflection. It seems to move with bush in the video.

the reuters video on youtube is cool though since it's 'offical' and adds credibility being on the reuters video channel.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is why they are called "watchers".
Greys are not aliens from another planet with flesh and blood who breath and eat and sleep like we do. They are spiritual beings who can shortly manifest themselves in a physical way but they live in the 4th dimension, where ghost dwell also and like ghost, they can sometimes be visible.
They are always watching, influencing and sticking their noses in human affairs.
Looks like Bush has a watcher of his own.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Yeah for someone using common sense. Your right, even if they were real, there is enough people who directing the day to manage to remember to keep him/her/it away from an open window directly behind the president during a nationally televised speech.

No matter, there are many fools out there that will use this to bolster thier already blind and ignorant positions.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh yeah! Bush lost his marbles years ago. That guy just came to give them back to him!

Seriously, this IS weird. But I don't think this could be an alien in the background. Probably tricks of light and shade with multiple reflections making it look like a Grey.

Good find though!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just before the shot of Bush blabbing crap. There is a shot of the photographers and some of them are wearing pale shirts. Could it be the reflection of one of them?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

I'm inclined to believe so. If you look at the video carefully, at time index 0:58, you can see what appears to be a woman's head above the "alien". Incidentally there's also a woman photographer wearing a light-coloured top.

This leads me to believe that the "alien head" is actually the woman's breasts.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I believe it...
At the 1.37 mark the thing BLINKS!
If the whole reptillian thing is true (controlling leaders and associated with greys), that explains it's presence in the White House.
If it is just a reflection, it's certainly something that moves - not a vase.

On a lighter note it probably needed to be near Bush so it was in range of his earpiece. LOL!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I watched this a couple of times and I'd say the "alien" looks quite confused. As if he's thinking, "This... is your leader???". Then at about 2:25 he slowly backs out of view like, "Oookaaay. Nothing to see here, I'm going home!."

I have no idea what that really could be, though.

If we're talking reflections I think it could either be that tall guy with the camera slung over his shoulder. Or the guy behind him on the box thing standing next to the camera.

I don't think it's anything inside since the thing does seem to move...

Are there anymore videos of the president doing a speech in the same spot?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Having seen Greys before I have to say that the one in the window is not a Grey. However it is definately subliminal preparedness for some future event. Cool I liked it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattlehead
This is why they are called "watchers".
Greys are not aliens from another planet with flesh and blood who breath and eat and sleep like we do. They are spiritual beings who can shortly manifest themselves in a physical way but they live in the 4th dimension...

Theres a lot of truth in what you've said here (seriously there is), however if I can watch Bush from a television set they surely don't need to be RIGHT behind him to watch what he's doing.

This is no alien and Greys aren't prone to public disclosure even by accident.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's a reflection of the guy's suit whose standing right next to him.

You guys crack me up!

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Really? Snap! I liked it better when I thought it was a reflection of some woman's breasts

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
The greys have been on this planet for decades manipulat...ehem, I mean helping us manage the affairs and the future of this planet. Just look at how Bush's presidency have divided this nation.

You're blaming Grey aliens for this administrations outrageous blunders and misadventures? I have to say that's a new one.

Now to OWN this pesky White House alien.

From the shadow on the top it looks as if the "head" is flat and circular/oval not round or bulbous. This is not unlike those tall ash-tray/trash stands we see in banks or outdoors. Even the eyes look like the rectangular slots. Notice the bridge in between the "eyes". This is the design of most stands.

This looks like one of the white ones with the oval base but it's similar to this:

Now if this were white and in the background, I wonder if those slots would look like eyes? Hmmm...

In my opinion, this is not an alien folks...you're freaking out over a White House trash stand.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

You guys crack me up!

Peace

You can clearly see the reflection of the man standing next to him and the 'alien' is not it.

As well, the reflection of the man standing next to him seems to be a bit farther away than the 'alien', indicating that whatever the 'alien' is, it must be closer to the door that the the President himself. Also, in the other videos where you can see the press, I do not see a trash can.

I have no opinion as to what this is but it definitely is not a reflection of the man standing next to the President.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How can Greys live in the 4th dimension, if the 4th dimension is time?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSkys
Also, in the other videos where you can see the press, I do not see a trash can.

Those stands are movable thats the whole purpose of the stand. It isn't a permanent fixture so of course it wouldn't appear in every video yet you cannot deny the clear resemblance to the basic trash stand.

Look at the height relationship of the doornob to the "alien".

Judging from the picture the "alien" would be about 2.5 to 3 feet tall. Coming up to about the average persons thigh or hip. That's pretty small.

In any case it's more logically a part of the environment of the room not an actual entity. In my estimation the resemblance to the trash stand is too obvious to ignore.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
reply to post by jpm1602

Ummm.... I did. I don't just randomly post without first seeing what I'm posting about. It's just like staring at clouds man, you can make out pretty much anything you want if you look long enough.

I see a horsie!! honestly it dosnet seem like anything it could be someone inside playing a prank and holding something up, maybe it the reflection of the cameras in a weird shape, it could be a fart caught in the wind.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You think the little guy is like "Hey Bush hurry up and get back in here, these beers and this joint isn't gonna finish itself?" It does look as if he's waiting a bit impatiently lol. It reminds me of a little kid or a dog waiting by the window for the parents to get home.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
After watching the Youtube clip of this, I can see how it resembles what a grey is "supposed" to look like, and at one point it even looked like it blinked.
In the clip, it shows bush talking, then cuts away to other footage, and when it returns to the speech, the image of the "grey" is all distorted and appears nothing like it did at the 1:16 mark.
That is what clinched it for me that this is nothing more than a reflection of something, but a cool reflection nonetheless

[edit on 9/7/2007 by Kronik98]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It really scares me that there are people on here who honestly believe that a Grey alien was standing behind french doors at the White House while the President of the United States gave a nationally televised speech. You've heard the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute", well I think it should be changed to "there's a sucker joining ATS every minute".

Look, like most of you on here, I believe in the existence of aliens. I will even say that I believe our government is in posession of alien technology and may even be in contact with aliens. But I find it completely rediculous to believe that we would be so careless as to actually have a Grey "chilling" at the White House, especially during a Presidential speech. The Secret Service has eyes and cameras on every foot of the White House and the surrounding area, especially when the President is standing on the lawn giving a speech. There's no way they would allow a friggin ALIEN to stand behind him. Use common sense people. This is obviously a reflection of some kind or a distorted view of an object or even a piece of furniture in the room. There's a million possibilities of what it could be. But one of those possibilities is NOT an alien standing there.

When people give this kind of stuff credibility, it completely undermines what those of us believers have been fighting for. It's these kinds of things that make the world and the media laugh at us. And when junk like this gets passed around, it damages the credibility of legitimate UFO footage/pics and even reputable alien photos (if they exist).

Look, I've been guilty of similar things in the past. I'll visit a website and just because there's a convincing story and some cool pictures, I'd completely buy into it. It's because deep down I wanted it to be true. I wanted there to be evidence to back up my personal beliefs. But then I'd realize that I was letting this excitement and this desperate need for validation to get in the way of my common sense and what are otherwise excellent b.s.-detecting skills of mine. The bottom line is that when it comes to UFO/alien stories, and even all conspiracy-related stories, you need to believe none of what you hear and half of what you see- especially when its on the internet! Now, obviously I don't mean that literally. But you need to use common sense and not let your eyes or your heart fool you into believing things like this.

There's nothing wrong with quesitoning things. It doesn't automatically make you a "debunker" or a tool of the government/illuminati/etc, despite what some will say on here. You do a lot more harm to the cause by believing in junk like this than you do by questioning EVERYTHING. Remember.... we're supposed to DENY IGNORANCE! It takes plenty of ignorance to believe that a Grey alien was standing behind the President of the United States during a speech on the White House lawn!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join