It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I take it back. Tell me my mamma smells and I can't hit a curveball, those photos are freaky as H IF big IF they are real. Forgive me for being open minded and perhaps gullible. Squash me if it makes you feel better.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ok, here is the time

2 seconds in, the men have stopped moving, but if you look to the left of Bush's head, you see something with black eyes, or rather, eye (you only see half the figure)slowly move leftward

at 1:04, the thing moves right, and is never seen again for the vid.

Keep in mind this is low-res from the tv version, so we could never physically get a good vid of it unless it were recorded in hd.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Ok, here is the time

2 seconds in, the men have stopped moving, but if you look to the left of Bush's head, you see something with black eyes, or rather, eye (you only see half the figure)slowly move leftward

at 1:04, the thing moves right, and is never seen again for the vid.

At 1:04, the thing you're seeing is the reflection of the man to the right of Bush (right, from our perspective) moving back and forth.

What I find to be more interesting is that at 1:24 Bush almost throws the blue piece of paper off the podium and tries to stop it.

Edit: Keep in mind... in the video stills, the alien is below the doorknob. The reflections you are seeing in the white house video are above the doorknob on the other glass panel.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That's the Pres's hair.

Or were you kidding...?
lol

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah, lens flare, I've heard it all before. I really think there maybe something to this. It's pretty darn clear.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

ummm...this looks like a flush toilet.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
That is indeed a very strange picture. It looks more like a big headed ninja if anything.

But if it is an alien, is it wearing some kind of cloth over it's face?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'd like to see clearer pics, or the video, but the first thing i thought was gas cylider, I couldn't find a pic of the type it looks like to me (don't know model numbers or anything), but kind of vaguely like

but taller, slightly different shape

[edit on 7-9-2007 by bobafett]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Howdy guys, I've got YouTube links to the actual videos, and they are quite clear. Definitely an alien. He really should keep those things locked in the basement!!

youtube.com... (watch from 1.16 onwards)..
and also youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
OK.. holy crap, that seemed to be moving independently from any reflection that could have come from Bush and friends in the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
May be they have downgraded or upgraded the requirements for secret service agent or someone spilled some Reeses pieces.

Reflections are a difficult critter to decipher.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
OK.. holy crap, that seemed to be moving independently from any reflection that could have come from Bush and friends in the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Interesting. Looks like a vase to me, but that doesn't explain the movement. Is it behind the door or a reflection of something in front of the door...? You can see after a few seconds as Bush moves back to his right, the "reflection" gets somewhat distorted, which tells me it's not something behind the door.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OMG! I admit I expected nothing, but after 1:16 you can clearly see the supposed alien moving a little bit on its own!!! It certainly does look like the stereotipical grey and I can't accept any rational explanation such as 'vase' or 'reflection'. I really don't know what to think about it, since I agree that it is highly unlikely that an alien would stay peeking at Bush while talking about the housing market...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
wonder if it was the same Grey that met with President Clinton all the time...according the National Enquirer, et al....???

Maybe the Grey is an informal presidential advisor....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok, I don't buy it.

Yes the 'alien' is moving, however you can see that other reflections in the glass (most notably to the upper right of the 'alien') are also moving. Unless, of course, we're meant to believe that the other reflection is a hooded illuminati/mason stood behind the glass!

I reckon that this is a relection distorted slightly due to imperfections in the window glass.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Very Interesting, I expected it to be a reflection of someone in the press or just a reflection of anything around Bush, but clearly its not a reflection. I also saw that it did move a bit on its own. I'm sure this video will not last long once the gov't realizes that someone has seen these images. anyhoo great FIND!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It looks to me like the reflection of someone, possibly a woman, wearing a white top. You can see it at about time index 0:58, as Bush walks towards the podium. At about time index 1:14 you can see a woman photographer, wearing a white top taking a photo of Bush.

It's no alien guys, it's somebody's breasts.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
C'mon PJ

I would have expected better from someone like you, who has most often expressed a viewpoint which was both interesting and provocative...

This is.....Hmmm....Yeah

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Watch the first youtube link and look at the reflections as they walk into their respective positions. It is just a disorted reflection of possibly one of the members of the press. The reflection to his left is the person to his left's head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join