It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Just...one...more...year...until...freeeeedom!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is another video of the Grey behind Bush. Apologies if this is
a dup.

www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2007/08/31/bush.sots.mortgages.cnn

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanForKucinich
Here is another video of the Grey behind Bush. Apologies if this is
a dup.

www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2007/08/31/bush.sots.mortgages.cnn

Huh? That looks like the Bin Laden video to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I'd hate to take the "gas" out of this pic... but doesn't that alien look like his "valve" is about to blow off?

(ofcourse I wouldn't know why there would be a container like that outside his window, but maybe they have one of those terrace heaters...)

good luck with the greys :S I wanna see some soon while I still believe...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Come on, at least try to find a pic that's somewhat realistic. It's a tinted window and the stumpy alien is glowing.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Aliens are real, but if you ask me, this video is a hoax being perpetrated by the Mainstream media to draw attention away from more legitimate issues regarding the alien agenda.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
After watching the clips, I've gotta chalk it up to a reflection of a human in the audience. Not sure what part of a person, but seeing as no light is coming from inside the door, and the reflection negates seeing into the room, I've gotta say it's a reflection. Windows have small ripples in them that can morph images up pretty good. I was not there and I do not know the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's not an alien it is just a reflection of the back of a suit jacket in the sun, probably from the guy standing next to Bush. That only took me a few seconds to figure out from looking at the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Jesus...Sweet Jesus..

How far can one reach,
before the straw is in
ones grasp.... or,
just out of the grasp.

Nice try.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I cant even believe Im looking hard at it, it has to be a reflection of something but it cant be the guy on our left, because you can see his back and head reflection next to the ''alien''. Between 1.30-40 the ''alien'' makes a small movement to our left, and the guy on the left didn't move. The blurryness of the vid even makes me think I can see it 'blinking'. haha.. Man its late Im tired. And Grays dont have eyelids to blink do they?

Seriously tho how dumb would that ''alien'' be if it is one? standing in front of the window with loads of photographers and TV crew outside?
I doubt it very much.

This is similar to that other thread recently about the ''alien'' face behind the door window.. where someone with an awesome imagination pointed out its the reflection of a chest of draws and a hoover

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
See i told you bush was possessed somehow..hes really a puppet for a mind controlling alien. And aliens are using our religions against each other to make us eliminate each other so they can colonize our planet!

or not?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I dont know what it is but it is definetly not stationary, you can see it move around.

ABC - 4 minute clip
ABC News

CNN - 1 minute clip
CNN.com

It looks like its behind the glass, all the news videos are all over the web. These two videos I like because the ABC clip is long and the CNN clip is wide angle. You can see someones reflection right on top of the object at around 28 seconds in the CNN clip, yet you still see the object. The object seems to be inside the house.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I dont know what to say about this
why do so many people keep posting things that are obviously fake i will never know. Will an EXPERT please debunk this so i can say I TOLD YOU SO

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
At times it looks like it's behind the window, but a couple times the image gets pretty distorted (like at 47 seconds in on the ABC clip posted above me), and I think in one instance you can see what looks like a head above this distorted image of an "alien". Looks to me that it's simply a reflection of someone in the audience being distorted by the glass. Also, when the man to President Bush's right moves, his reflection moves in front of this alien (1:16 in the ABC clip posted above me). If this mans reflection moves in front of this alien, then the alien must be in the crowd, no?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by OnionCloud]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
it is a reflection of Something WHITE (i.e. a dress) in the glass behind bush. It is NOT A GREY BEHIND THE DOOR.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

looks like a vase to me

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
ok I watched the video, now i think its a reflection.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
HOLY [snip]

THERE ARE KLINGONS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.whitehouse.gov...#

(1st vid on the page)

There is something short and grey looking through the glass!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Gorman91]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by elevatedone]

Really, that was Condalisa Rice trying to get back in the door after taking out some of Bush's trash!

George.....George.....this ain't funny....George! You better let me back in or else.......or else I'm tellin Barbara what we did last night!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by BugZyZuncle]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this has to be one of the most foolish topics yet, what's wrong with you people! LOL.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
maybe it's just the vice president shape-shifting..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join