It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
The sad thing is, nobody has even seen a demon on this thread. I am going to go dig my quija board out just for kicks and maybe communication :coughs:.

Me too. I've already messed with it a few times. Nothing happens. Absolutly nothing. It's just a mind game.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ditto, Ive only had a few experiences with it out of the many times ive tried it

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
From fright and shock. The 4th guy died from illness. What kind of illness? Who knows, super high fever that never goes away.

Cool, thanks for following up on these questions.

Originally posted by chickeneater
Being skeptic is good, you should be cause in places like America, you are well protected. Try spending a few nights in the tropical virgin jungle in remote places like Southeast Asia: Kalimantan, Riau.

Primal fear, turns into real fears.

I can only imagine.
Good place to include in prayer.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
The sad thing is, nobody has even seen a demon on this thread.

Very assumptive of you. And, wrong. I have. I didn't come to God by "following the yellow brick road".

[edit on 17-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I didn't come to God by "following the yellow brick road".

[edit on 17-9-2007 by saint4God]

If you have written up your account of seeing/experience with a demon. Please forward me the location so I can read up on it. Or if you haven't please elaborate in a post here on your experience (if you wish). I think I would find it an interesting read. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
If you have written up your account of seeing/experience with a demon. Please forward me the location so I can read up on it. Or if you haven't please elaborate in a post here on your experience (if you wish). I think I would find it an interesting read. Thank you.

I've posted it before without positive results. My doubts are doubled after reading your postings here. It would more than likely require similar experiences on your end to even consider it remotely plausible. Otherwise, all responses after it would have emoticons such as this
or this
. Always available by U2U to discuss these things if the sender is sincerely interested.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You should try it and let me know what happens. I personally would like to do it. Just to see if it can be done. '

If its possible then i would take the next steps that are possible. however, millions of ys have heard the demon stories but i dont see anyone that really made contact.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah dude I summoned demons and it worked when i was, no wait there are no demons just drug induced visions.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
You should try it and let me know what happens. I personally would like to do it. Just to see if it can be done. '

If its possible then i would take the next steps that are possible. however, millions of ys have heard the demon stories but i dont see anyone that really made contact.

BINGO!!!!

I tried it; for 2 hours on two separate occasions, with no success, given I have and had no experience trying this form of craziness. I even video taped it, but I swear it plays out just like a comedy. It's actually down right lame.
Or rather I feel lame.

I was open minded but after trying it, and 'reading' everyone say "You'll shoot yer eye out", withOUT providing any REAL evidence, I think and know it is bunk.

Having said that, while it certainly is an interesting subject, while perhaps being slightly covert. The is no real substance to it. I even 'far fetched searching here', went to youtube. The videos are so fraudulent and laughable. The KICKER is even worse, the people/users commenting, were even worse than the farse. --> "Why don't you try and produce a scent or smell to be safe", "don't fool with things you don't understand", "that [paraphrasing here] spell/incantation might actually bring the devil himself", etc, etc, etc. Even WORSE; "Jesus rules, Jesus is lord.", etc, etc. If they were truly religious, do you not think that they would NOT, I repeat NOT, be looking at conjuring/summoning videos of demons?
Ludicrous!

Well you know what folks, show me the proof. It is not there. After reading lame threads like "spirits are coming through the internet", I am quite sure (99.9999999999999999999%), it IS rumor, BS, weak minded, GOD FEARING fools. [Dang, did I just say that?].

No offense. Believe in yourself not this junk.

Cheers and Take care,

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Saint4God:

Here is the video I had promised before. Calling all demons.
Condensed version. NASTY LANGUAGE AHEAD. DO NOT FOLLOW URL. You have been warned.

The first part on a long awaited video

1st part of demons!

The only portion of the video where "I" believe something
'weird' transpires. You be the judge:

Is it the smoke?

Does a demon control fire?

Hope everyone enjoys. Take care,

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Saint4God:

Condensed version. NASTY LANGUAGE AHEAD. DO NOT FOLLOW URL. You have been warned.

Mkay, so you want me to watch them or not?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

By all means watch them. I just don't want some kids watching them because I like to curse.

I condensed the video, or rather cut out an hour and 40 minutes. I tried to crunch the vdeio and throw it on youtube or ifilm, one hour stretches don't work.

In any case, the 2nd one is interesting. I was afraid sorta, when the candles starting doing what I told them to do.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Please do not do this, this is very bad advice on your preachers part find a new church. It never ceases to amaze me how often people who think it is a bunch of hogwash will go to prove their point. There are no magic words that will simply make them appear, they choose to do this on their own when they choose to do so. To invite such a thing in your life is not a good idea by any stretch of the imagination. A sad truth is you may never actually see one, but that does not mean you wont feel the effects of one on your life. And ultimately you will know, you will not need to ask anyones opinion on it. For those of you whom chose to call them to you, good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
Please do not do this, this is very bad advice on your preachers part find a new church. It never ceases to amaze me how often people who think it is a bunch of hogwash will go to prove their point. There are no magic words that will simply make them appear, they choose to do this on their own when they choose to do so. To invite such a thing in your life is not a good idea by any stretch of the imagination. A sad truth is you may never actually see one, but that does not mean you wont feel the effects of one on your life. And ultimately you will know, you will not need to ask anyones opinion on it. For those of you whom chose to call them to you, good luck with that.

Show me the proof you know demons exist. Supply your experience and then back it with fact. I went out of my way to prove this is indeed "hogwash".

So based on "there are no magic words that will simply make them appear, when they choose to do so on their own". So with that type of reasoning, does that mean if I had not performed my "ritual" Lol:, they could have still appeared or will? Dang if that were the case, everyone in the WORLD would be waiting for their demon. Lets examine this. What is a demon? Apparition? Something you see when you are afraid? One's own created mental anguish?

I have tried now 2 times with nothing. The only thing that will get me is in my own mind. Granted it is scary that maybe I have opened Pandora's box, but I assure you, it is HOG WASH. If you are so certain and you have done it yourself, then provide the evidence. I have the done best I have, and I cannot prove anything that demons exists other than say personal demons. AND I use the word demon loosely. The world is what you make it, and mine doesn't have any demons, other than the ones, I have created, and yes, those demons are not from another world.

P.S. I would bet a weeks worth of beer, you have not even watched my videos.

[edit on 9/21/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"there are no magic words that will simply make them appear, when they choose to do so on their own". Probably could have phrased that better, but yes you can invite them purely through your own actions you don’t neceassarily have to say anything to invite them to your life. They can apparate but it isn’t really required, but you don’t really need to see them to know when they are at work in your life. And yes your own mental anguish could be described loosely as a demon, if you really want me to I will relate my personal experience I don’t really mind to much I just don’t really like to talk about it.

Ok it was back in 2001 shortly after my first wedding anniversary. My wife and I were sleeping, yes it started as dream now I have always had very vivid and realistic dreams and personally my whole school of thought on dreams is sometimes they are telling us something but probably 85% of the time or so they are just dreams. Most of details are to graphic to really post on here but it was a highly erotic dream in which I was seduced by a woman who was not my wife, in the middle of it my wife broke in through the door I woke up when I saw my wife, wide awake like a start I saw a shadow at the window and then it was gone like a flash of lighting would be about the speed of it. Now mind you at first I thought it was simply just a dream nothing more but as I relaxed I could smell sex in the air and the well to put it as politely as possible my friend was covered with the female juices, now the rest of the situation is just wrong I never sleep on my back ever, and im not prone to tossing turning or rolling over in my sleep I have fallen asleep with a cigarette in my hand and woke up only to knock the ash from it on myself, but nonetheless I was on my back my wife was snoring away and she isn’t a light sleeper by any means so much so you cant touch her in anyway while she is sleeping or your likely to get belted in the eye.

And I know that doesn’t sound like much but this one act of invitation and yes accepting its offer in my dream is the same as inviting it into your life, allowed it to enter and rip my entire world apart. Granted it did not do so instantaneously it took years before it finally decided to rip my world apart, it took everything I ever valued and held dear everything I worked hard my entire life for and turned it all into ash. And no im not saying im blameless in the whole matter I made plenty of poor choices in the course of events, I am very much a believer in personal responsibility for ones actions.

You can either believe it or not, that is your choice. If you need to ask questions im comfortable with that just keep it respectful please. And where should I send my shipping info for you to send my beer to? Because you invited just flat out blank invited pretty much whatever to come play with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No preacher would say that, may have said this already it is beyond belief that one would say this. It might have been a friend or something that had some past days in church, but no preacher would say that.

Only an occultist would openly recomend that.

If you are really curious watch the movie "Fallen" with Denzel Washington. It is a fairly close representation of some of their methods and attitudes. Note the total destruction of the lives of those involved and do not play with this.

Note that this movie was told from the perspective of the demon, at no time did any of the main characters, even the Catholic Sister, call on the power of Jesus Christ and dismiss and defeat the demon.

It also ends in a way that is a major victory for darkness, like many movies do today.

And I have seen and had spiritual battles with demons. I know this because after the long conflict I then studied the subject and realized I knew things and experianced things that I could not have know during the encounters, but others experianced the encounters in the same way.

Imagine not knowing what fire is, seing it getting burned ect. Then you read a book that completly discribes fire. You know that you did not just imagine this thing that others experianced and explained in the same way.

Through the love of Jesus Christ I now can defeat them easily without flinching. But they run now, I do not have any conflicts anymore.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well So far after all these posts, there have been people who think my preacher is a fruitcake. I can see what you mean. To call up a demon, is really a bad idea. But I think he was kind of telling us not to call one up more than to actually call one up.
To the beer drinking dude who actually attempted this stunt: I think you are brave for trying this, but you may also be doing something very risky. I have a voice inside my head telling me to try this stunt for myself, but I am fearfull of the concequences, but everyone i asked doesn't want to do it with me, And i have no camcorder to film the event.
If anyone is willing to try to contact demons and risk thier lives, good luck, and like everyone else says, "lets see some proof!"

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo

To the beer drinking dude who actually attempted this stunt: I think you are brave for trying this, but you may also be doing something very risky. I have a voice inside my head telling me to try this stunt for myself, but I am fearfull of the concequences, but everyone i asked doesn't want to do it with me, And i have no camcorder to film the event.
If anyone is willing to try to contact demons and risk thier lives, good luck, and like everyone else says, "lets see some proof!"

That would be me.

Did you see my video where the candle wicks move in my direction a few times when commanded by me, even when I changed my location in the room? Freaky.

I say go for it. Try it out. I think the only risk is becoming paranoid looking over one's back for that night.

If you near Los Angeles, CA. U2U me, and I will video tape it for you.

Take care and cheers,

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Saint4God:

The first part on a long awaited video

1st part of demons!

The only portion of the video where "I" believe something
'weird' transpires. You be the judge:

Is it the smoke?

Does a demon control fire?

Hope everyone enjoys. Take care,

dude this was so funny man. thanks for posting gave me a good laugh.
hahaha

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what my younger brother was thinking taking off at about 4:00 am because he was mad at his girlfriend and didn't want to stay at her house, but he called me at about 5:00am this morning hysterical. He said he was walking by this irrgation ditch that runs throught the neighborhood where he was at and these two dogs followed him and started barking at him as if telling him not to cross that way and when he got close to the ditch he saw something with pale white skin with black hair & pitch black eyes staring at him from inside the ditch he yelled "# YOU" and it gave him the evilest smile he had ever seen. I asked why he thinks he saw it and he said. That he said something like "IF SOMETHING IS THERE THEN SHOW YOURSELF TO ME" I think he may have summoned a demon or something. I'm not sure what to expect from this or what I should do, but he is really scared I've been praying for him, but what i'm worried about is that he may have opened a door. Has anyone ever expirenced this?? If so I'm open for advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join