It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ive tried some chantings in enochian.. not really to bring forth any demons.. it was several years ago and im not really messing much with this stuff anymore.

A ceiling fan wich was powered off started spinning.. and later my mother claimed she saw a grey man standing behind me while i was sitting at my computer.. she was dead serious.. but i never saw him.

Im sure it does something.. the question is just what does it really do.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by SilverSurfer]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ummmm.... ya no offense but your preacher should defanitely know better than to tell you to summon a demon.

thats just my thought but if you do decide to do it your stupid..

summoning a demon is not at all fun or funny bcuz once you bring it into your home there is no telling if youll be able to get rid of it.

just a thought tho.

l8r

[edit on 10-9-2007 by vanquisher4hire]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by vanquisher4hire]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Stockburn, no special words or phrases, sounds like the damage will begin. It'd be nice if you could update happens to make people aware. Mark down the day, you'll be able to see a difference between the day before and the events that follow. If you need out, feel free to contact me, Wisesheep, JungleJake, pastor, or other believers your comfortable talking with.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by saint4God]

All is well on the western front. No marked changes of anything. Albeit I did spend a few hours watching the video I have.

I now have tried 2 days and have 2 hours of video trying to summon a demon (one day with no video and the other on record). I have reviewed it 2 times now. It is just plain comical. It is even more hilarious of the fact I have no idea what I am doing, I don't know any verses or chants, etc. Maybe that is the key.
Of course I did pound a few pints too just to make it fun.

I find it truly laughable that in general, the only people who believe in demons are the ones that believe in some "God". Just an FYI. I am a confirmed Catholic; I have never been back to church since communion. Although I do admit a couple times I was a bit "concerned" in the video (imagination). Sometimes I even use the word "Lordy or God", probably because of habit. I am sorry, I am not buying it, at all.

I find myself always thinking of the John Lennon song, sung some nearly 40 years ago called God. One of the lyrics is "I Just believe in me". I guess that is the way I feel.

An open challenge to anyone who is so "taken back" of conjuring a demon, provide some real evidence (i.e., video) of some demon (or whatever floats your fancy). Surely someone can come up with something as simple as that especially because "some" of you have such vast experience on this subject. Hey now!

I am not trying to anger anyone, just want to see what the believers can come up with. As far as I am concerned, it is all hog wash.

I am crunching the first hour of the video, it plays more like a comedy and then some.
Sometime in the next day, I will post it.

In any case

Take care,

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
im gonna have to agree with stockburn on this one... my earlier post is just saying that if it is possible...is it smart? eh who cres just post back if you actually do it bcuz im curious

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This will likely be seen as double-talk or some weak 'out-clause' or 'diversion' or similar...but I'm unsure why anyone would need to present evidence.

What exactly is the reason behind it? To prove their claims or experience are true? If so...to whom? Who is the judge of what is real or not?

Do I have proof of what I have seen and experienced in my life? Nope...not really...apart from that of a purely anecdotal nature - and not just of my own but of others that have been present - which I certainly acknowledge as hardly *verifiable proof* at all and certainly wouldn't claim it as such.

But then again what I have seen and experienced has been *proof* enough for me - and perhaps (as egotistical or arrogant as this may sound, though I assure you it's not meant that way at all) thats all that truly matters.

Some may say that without verifiable proof then ones experience/claims are meaningless...which I can see could be true - if the experiencer places the validity of their experience purely in the hands and judgement of others.

I do understand that without *evidence* then anyones claims or experience could well be tantamount to *opinion* rather than *fact*...so perhaps like all opinions we come across we could simply choose to take them onboard or pass them by at our leisure.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

WHY would your preacher tell you to call up a demon?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
I find it truly laughable that in general, the only people who believe in demons are the ones that believe in some "God".

Not so and am surprised to hear you feel that way. The concept is global regardless of belief or title given to demons, from the African, Persian, Tibetan, etc. records, it's there. There are books and factual references, but will not post them here. I'm cheering for the other side

An open challenge to anyone who is so "taken back" of conjuring a demon, provide some real evidence (i.e., video) of some demon (or whatever floats your fancy). Surely someone can come up with something as simple as that especially because "some" of you have such vast experience on this subject. Hey now!

You don't need my proof, you'll have your own soon enough. Your proof will made videos look plain stupid whether those videos are real or not.

I am not trying to anger anyone, just want to see what the believers can come up with. As far as I am concerned, it is all hog wash.

This is one incidence where I wish I were wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I photographed a demon in a local church, which I believe may have been summoned by some youths that use the cemetery and grounds for drugs and drinks.

I can assure you I didn't summon the creature up. My dog became anxious while I was photographing the small church grounds and cemetery in one of our local villages.

I theorized that some youths may have conjured it up by playing with the Ouija board or some satanic type practice to invoke the creature.

I was protected from it through my faith, but it didn't stop my dog from getting agitated and panicky. She must have seen it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

That looks like a German sheppard's head. Even the ears one can make out. Is your dog a GS?

Saint,

I have compiled the video, but its huge. I mean real huge, over 1 gig. I have no idea who will be able to host a file that large. I certainly don't want to cut it up into pieces and throw up on you tube at 10 meg a video max.

Take care,

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That looks like a German sheppard's head.

Yeah, I think it does too. Dunno what it is, hard to say, but that's a pretty good observation I think. Also looks like a cougar, that'd get a dog agitated. Dangerous buggars from what I hear.

Saint,

I have compiled the video, but its huge. I mean real huge, over 1 gig. I have no idea who will be able to host a file that large. I certainly don't want to cut it up into pieces and throw up on you tube at 10 meg a video max.

Take care,

Erm...thought you said there was nothing on the video? Given my experiences, I don't need videos to discern truth from fiction in these matters. The 1/2 second candle flare-up doesn't sound like anything paranormal, to be honest. What were you expecting? A guy in a red cape show up with a pen and contract? It doesn't quite work that way. It can (perhaps just to prove me wrong), but never heard of any accounts like that. All you did was start the egg-timer. Not sure when the bell is going to ring, just letting you know there are people here to help (and in other places) when it does.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Erm...thought you said there was nothing on the video? Given my experiences, I don't need videos to discern truth from fiction in these matters. The 1/2 second candle flare-up doesn't sound like anything paranormal, to be honest. What were you expecting? A guy in a red cape show up with a pen and contract? It doesn't quite work that way. It can (perhaps just to prove me wrong), but never heard of any accounts like that. All you did was start the egg-timer. Not sure when the bell is going to ring, just letting you know there are people here to help (and in other places) when it does.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by saint4God]

I never said there was 'nothing' on the video, only I have zero experience in calling demons, and I believe it to be 'hog wash'. You with all the experience might be able to make heads or tails, but it seems, you have no interest. I always thought the motto was "deny ignorance".

I also believe the flare up on the candle was a moth that was attracted to the flame and well, got burned. His remnants are in the rather large 8"+ diameter candle (3 wick). Sooooo, that part is solved.

Too be honest, you seem rather elated that I even tried to summon demons.
Oh wait,

Here are a few quotes:

"Given my experiences, I don't need videos to discern truth from fiction in these matters."

"All you did was start the egg-timer. Not sure when the bell is going to ring"

"no special words or phrases, sounds like the damage will begin"

"You don't need my proof, you'll have your own soon enough. Your proof will made videos look plain stupid whether those videos are real or not"

Now, with those statements, if you had actually left a URL or phone #, I would have to believe you were advertising. But wait, you sorta did:

"If you need out, feel free to contact me, Wisesheep, JungleJake, pastor, or other believers your comfortable talking with."

In any case,

I hope you do not take this wrong. I am 100% sure, I do not need any help in figuring out that demons do NOT exist now.

I still see, that not a single member can provide a single shred of real evidence of demons. It's all in your head/minds.

Take care,

I need to go sleep with a demon. I will be sure and have my wife wear a red cape and fake nails.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The only difference between your preacher and every other preacher out there is that yours made it painfully obvious that he's a complete idiot. Most tend to hide the fact a little better than that...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I never said there was 'nothing' on the video, only I have zero experience in calling demons, and I believe it to be 'hog wash'.

Fair enough, perhaps I misunderstood your assessment of events. Again, no experience is required. What else happened besides the flicker?

You with all the experience might be able to make heads or tails, but it seems, you have no interest.

On the contrary, I'm very concerned for your situation and am 'on call' whenever or however I can help.

I always thought the motto was "deny ignorance".

I also believe the flare up on the candle was a moth that was attracted to the flame and well, got burned. His remnants are in the rather large 8"+ diameter candle (3 wick). Sooooo, that part is solved.

Certainly could be the case.

Too be honest, you seem rather elated that I even tried to summon demons.
Oh wait,

Why would I root for the wrong team? I feel ill to think about someone else having to go through what I did.

Here are a few quotes:

Yes, I said these things and stand by them.

Now, with those statements, if you had actually left a URL or phone #, I would have to believe you were advertising. But wait, you sorta did:

"If you need out, feel free to contact me, Wisesheep, JungleJake, pastor, or other believers your comfortable talking with."

I meant it too. I check U2U here more often than any URL, e-mail and probably more than telephone.

In any case,

I hope you do not take this wrong. I am 100% sure, I do not need any help in figuring out that demons do NOT exist now.

I still see, that not a single member can provide a single shred of real evidence of demons. It's all in your head/minds.

Take care,

As I said, not sure why you expecting one or more to 'poof' in front of you and is not the typical way of things. You're not in control when they're summoned, they are. When they feel the time is right, they will act.

I need to go sleep with a demon. I will be sure and have my wife wear a red cape and fake nails.

I'm sure they'd get a kick out of that.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Go to a grave and try it there.

An old story of my hometown in asia. 4 friends (I know them, they were 20-30yrold and I was around 12) went to a cemetary and asked a demon for a pact to be wealthy. They staked a ring of sharp bamboo around the grave. They paid a local native for the instructions, that native was a famous black priest.

3 died, one managed to run back to town and fallen ill for a few months, I remember everyone in my town went to see him like a freak show. I remember all of that excitement, he died a few months later.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
3 died,

3 died from what?

Originally posted by chickeneater
one managed to run back to town and fallen ill for a few months, I remember everyone in my town went to see him like a freak show. I remember all of that excitement, he died a few months later.

Any idea on what illness?

I'm a believer, but like my ATS kin, I'm also a skeptic

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow.
I would rather call an angel to be honest, but am not schooled in theology enough to do this.

I am assuming that God remains undetected, in other words its not 'faith' if i actually see an angel before i believe in them.

Saint, maybe you can clear that up for me?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
wow.
I would rather call an angel to be honest, but am not schooled in theology enough to do this.

Hey, there's an idea! Careful though...

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God." - 1 John 4:1-3

I am assuming that God remains undetected, in other words its not 'faith' if i actually see an angel before i believe in them.

"Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." - John 20:29

Saint, maybe you can clear that up for me?

I appreciate the question ^_^. I think many people have a gross misconception of who is in charge in these situations. Demons and angels are not "magic genies" that pop up to do your bidding. As great and powerful as we think we are, we're the bottom rung on the spiritual ladder. We may be top of the food chain on earth, but it ends there.

Another misconception is those who saw and believed (as I have) are considered 'wiser' than those who simply have faith. On the contrary, I'm ashamed that I had to see in order to believe, because I know people who believe out of trust and they are the strong ones. My faith would not exist had I not seen and is prone to failure because I have been dependent on proofs in the past. I'm growing out of that slowly and am grateful I had not seen everything. I was shown just enough to believe what I hadn't seen.

Call an angel, but an angel doesn't take orders from you. Ask God to send you an angel, because God commands the angels. Maybe you don't need to ask. Maybe they're already there. I say they because I don't recall recognizing the same angel each of the three times I'd encountered one. Could be the case though. In none of those times, I had asked for a visit, rather they'd arrived when there was a danger of me making a wrong decision or rescue from harm. They will not do anything outside of God's plan.

Final misconception: Many believe you have to say 'magic words', spin around three times, tap your head and rub your belly for spiritual beings to hear you. Not so. They're listening and don't really care how you talk to them. Demons do enjoy rituals however, because it gives the appears that you DID something, then it happened, therefore the person believes the fallacy that they're in control.

I'm not sure why one would want to talk to a manager instead of the company president when you have a direct line. If you said in your mind, "Hey God, what's up? I'm really pissed off today, can you help calm me down?" or "God, just read that you smacked the crap out of Sodom and Gamorrah. That really sucks, can you explain to me why you did that because I'm reading it and I just don't get it". No need to sign, seal or deliver, He got the message.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

From fright and shock. The 4th guy died from illness. What kind of illness? Who knows, super high fever that never goes away.

Being skeptic is good, you should be cause in places like America, you are well protected. Try spending a few nights in the tropical virgin jungle in remote places like Southeast Asia: Kalimantan, Riau.

Primal fear, turns into real fears.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What church do you go to? I would not recommend this to any person,if that person is a believer or not i will not !!

The story goes .."they choose you ,you not them" ..

Here is an South African "urban legend" (though i have met the guy i will call it an UL)

This man preached the Word of God ..but he did not see or find real satisfaction in his work as he did not see what he dealt with..so he asked (person said he asked God) to show him what he dealt with..i believe he struck a deal on the side line or God got a bit angry with his lack in faith..anyhow..

The guy says the things he saw standing next to people,going through people,when people are lighting up a cigarette,taking a drink (alcohol),when they get angry,when they are depressed and on the list goes ...he saw "things" with every person and more at times when they were doing something wrong,like becoming angry or drunk.

He said he prayed as never so he don't want to see that side anymore & with time it did go away.Yes i will admit this guy seems "loony" ,but when he talks to you & tells you it creeps inside of you,as if he IS NOT lying or telling a story to turn you (no need to turn me cause i believed in God when i met him & he still told me with such intensity..he was actually cruel to my soul)

Why would anyone want to bring such things on themselves ,don't we have Guardians who protect us from that realm?We are flesh & yet we do have authority over them but we are weak and growing weaker spiritually every generation.

Stay clear from them,they are around us though we don't choose to see them or we are being protected from "meeting" them ..unfortunately some people will meet them in their life time..i'd stay clear to the best i can and that is the Armour Of God..my ticket.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The sad thing is, nobody has even seen a demon on this thread. I am going to go dig my quija board out just for kicks and maybe communication :coughs:.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join