Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Contacting Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Has anyone ever experimented, and called up a demon? I am courious because my preacher was talking about demons, and he said if i am questioning their exestince, i should turn off all the lights in my house, shut the curtains, light a candle and start calling a demon or two up to meet me, and to show a sign. He said it will make me change my mind. I am not sure if i would want to try this, but it sounds freaky! Has anyone ever tried this with any real results? I know you can call up spirits, but i wonder about an actual demon.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That's not a thing I would try as it's asking for trouble. I've only heard of a person summoning a demon not sure which board it was but his grandfather I beleive it was summoned him and he did somethign to the demon so he was in control of it I believe. But I have heard of demons coming through Ouija boards and I haven't heard of positive experiences coming from it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Never done it, couldn't pay me enough to do it. I like my house and my sanity in one piece, thank you.

Not sure that the preacher's recipe will work, either. (Has he ever done it?)

Suffice it to say: There are energies of this world that we do not understand. I'm not sure about the energies being inherently good or evil -- maybe a predisposition to either or, I'm not sure.

If you decide to try it, make sure you take the proper precautions. (This pretty much goes with any spiritual "calling up"...)

Oh, and video tape it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well if exorcisms are real and not just trickery, then i suppose if you did summon a demon it is possible that it could take control over you in a sense.

but then again who's to say that they even exist.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just try it...what harm can it do. HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAA {evil laugh}

NO REALLY. If you wanna try this, which I recommend not trying. Here is a great site to get you started.

www.spellsandmagic.com...

BTW..this is very complicated. Many years of trial and error have led to this perfect formula for contacting demons.
HAVE FUN!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I personally wouldn't try it, but if you must , be sure and have a video camera set up with a full battery....For the sake of science, do it and post your findings with video.

By the way. I think I understand what your preacher is trying to do but that sounds kinda off. No offense OP

[edit on 5-9-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Negative energy can be called upon anywhere in the universe. Evil is real, whether it be alien, demon, human, whatever....dont call to something unless you want it for yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
1. Demons are spirits, just like everything else.

2. Your preacher probably has NO IDEA what he is talking about

3. You shouldn't do it, you're not ready. If you want to summon something, try starting with more benevolent spirits, and no i don't summon things, so i can't help you.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

Dark forces should be respected. You shouldn't try anything without experience and/or someone of experience. I say this not out of experience myself but just as advice.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
Oh, and video tape it.

Best advice so far. Sorry for the one line.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenya
Negative energy can be called upon anywhere in the universe. Evil is real, whether it be alien, demon, human, whatever....dont call to something unless you want it for yourself.

Very true. Energy of this sort IMO is unlike magnets where like attracts unlike. This energy attracts itself and calling on negative energy will only lead to negative things. Again just my opinion.

To the OP. If you want to try and contact a being, why not an angel or alien or something? Why your preacher would tell you to try the demon is beyond me. I thought dealing in witchcraft was a sin in Christianity? Wouldn't that mean he told you to sin?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You can have mine.

Seriously.

What's oddball is, if you've read my other posts on ATS, you'd think I'd be the last one to believe in demons. However, towards the end of the Army phase of Tom's Life, we started noticing how stuff went really creepily wrong at times even after things had been double checked.

The joke started up about me having gotten cursed and having a demon. Grant you, there was some major negative karma at times.

Time passes - I'm checking out a really alternative church in Huntsville, one which I really came to like but it takes some getting used to. I guess you'd call it "non-denominational" but the local stuffed shirts call it "the biker church". At any rate, on Saturdays it's a sort of relaxed setup with round tables, popcorn and coffee instead of pews, which I like. So I'm sitting there and all of a sudden the pastor stops, says "Someone's got a pet demon" walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Son, you've done something you shouldn't have done (whoops) and you're plagued by a demon. That's not something I bring up normally, but I've never seen anyone with a worse one"

Same month - I'm at a friend's house. She's a nationally known psychic. (yeah, I know a lot of different people) Now, if anyone could convince me, Mr Rational Empiricist, it would be her. She's throwing a table session party with a bunch of people and my wife wants to go.

Let the fun commence.

I'm sitting off to one side with a bubblehead friend of mine who's a psych major. The table crew starts Conversing With the Beyond, when things go slightly - wrong. The table starts getting to be real active. And I mean Real Active. But the answers are not the usual platitudes. People are getting all sorts of whacky answers - but Jeannette finally figures out that there's only one 'person' on the other end, and it ain't Grandpa or Aunt Sue. It identifies itself as my demon, and claims it wants to kill me. All of this without any prompting by me.

Candles start going out by themselves. Jean starts flinging holy water and doing purification ceremonies. It says it doesn't care. She whups out a Bible and starts praying. It says it won't go and she can't make it. She calls in help, and it doesn't go away.

I got the impression that sort of thing doesn't normally happen. But if I'm there, the table only has one channel, and it's the Tom Jr show all night.

Anyway, while I still officially don't believe in it, it can be really tiresome at times. If you want one, you can have mine. It will stick with you forever.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't be calling a Demon...I'd be calling a new Preacher...

...your one is an idiot for suggesting you do that...

...Demons are not things to play with or triffle with, they aren't little toys to pull out of the closet and then nicely put away when you're done...they aren't puppets on a string (well, not YOUR string anyway)...

...and they aren't that difficult to bump into...when the situation arises you'll be more concerned with how to make them disappear rather than appear...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Although I don't think they exist, you might want to try the popular method of Wigi Boards or whatever they are called.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

I`m thinking that your preacher is trying to put you in a position where you`ll scare the crap out of yourself by glancing into shadows.

Try it in front of an open window in broad daylight. Just say "Hey, all you demons! Fancy a chat?" and see what happens.

If they`re not going to show up for that, they probably won`t bother with the candle nonsense either.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by xenya
To the OP. If you want to try and contact a being, why not an angel or alien or something? Why your preacher would tell you to try the demon is beyond me. I thought dealing in witchcraft was a sin in Christianity? Wouldn't that mean he told you to sin?

Well demons are a part of christianity as much as angels. My preacher was trying to prove they are real and shouldn't be messed with. He never talked about trying to talk to alien or angel.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
My preacher was trying to prove they are real and shouldn't be messed with.

If they are not to be messed with, why did he tell you to summon one? I don't get the logic in that.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
few peices of advice if anyone is going to try this!!!! Go out and buy 5 lbs. of table salt! and some plain white chalk, 5 candles, and get a few friends.
Draw a pentagram on your floor with the chalk and a circle around it, this is reffered to as a magic circle, put 1 candle at each point in the pentagram. divi up the salt amongst friends and wear around neck, this will protect you in essesnce, then about a foot out of the circle or further put down the excess salt in a parrallel circle. This will keep what ever you summon inside. Then holding hands with everyone attempt to channel your energies into the circles center and chant. After about 1 minute ask if anyone has come and if so to give you a sign.

It works best if there are beleivers and non believers, as well if you do conjure something you best be prepared to send it away or it will dwell there for good. Of course if you are moving don't bother, just leave. Let the new home owners deal with it.

Best of luck with your seance.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
Just try it...what harm can it do. HAHAHAHAHA HAAAAA {evil laugh}

NO REALLY. If you wanna try this, which I recommend not trying. Here is a great site to get you started.

www.spellsandmagic.com...

BTW..this is very complicated. Many years of trial and error have led to this perfect formula for contacting demons.
HAVE FUN!

Right. Go by a site that uses the term "alter" instead of "altar." Alter means to change something, and has absolutely nothing to do with what they're talking about. Alter? Make an alter? Change what? *confused* Altar is the ceremonial table, the thing which holds all of your magical or religious items. *rolls eyes* Many years indeed. After all those years, I am sure they could learn to spell correctly.

Anyway. I agree with the person who said your preacher sounds like an idiot. He does. Why a preacher, of all people, would ever suggest such a thing is FAR beyond me.

That's just inviting trouble. I believe that in contacting any negative being, as with anything positive, it's about the intent. Regardless of whether it calls up a demon or not, the negative intent is still there, and you still may end up awakening something you really don't wish to.

I personally have not had experience with demons, that I know of (though I have experienced someone with indredibly evil energy), and I don't want to. You could not get me to do that if you paid me a million dollars.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Summoning demons? The Goetia is all about that. My favorite Goetia Operating Organization is "The Ordo Templi Astarte" templeofastarte.com... They have a great book on it. "The Book of Solomon's Magick." Anyway, they also have a forum where the author will answer questions and point you in the right direction. Do it under an extremely controlled enviroment, or NOT AT ALL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join