It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeeBee408
That he said something like "IF SOMETHING IS THERE THEN SHOW YOURSELF TO ME" I think he may have summoned a demon or something. I'm not sure what to expect from this or what I should do, but he is really scared I've been praying for him, but what i'm worried about is that he may have opened a door. Has anyone ever expirenced this?? If so I'm open for advice.

I have, something similar so I'll verify this as a kind of correct process. It sounds like the door may have been opened before the statement, or it is a personal door in saying this. Prayer is a good answer, but I'd find out what he believes as far as a next step. Please U2U if you'd like to discuss in detail.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All my posts are duplicating tonight, don't know why.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You want to summon a demon??? All you got to do is go to the nearest place that some EXTREME violence has happened and lose yourself to your rage and primal instinct. That should call it up...
HHMMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [super evil laugh]

[call satan and says "i got another one for you"]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
hey first time posting on the site so please bear with me here now i been reading the reply and most of them say dont do it cause they never tried it befor now dont get me wrong wika the magic used to summon demons and demons them selves are very dangerous because not all demons are nice there are "some" that are nice like the demon of love now i never summoned a demon myself but i did look up summoning demons well if you ever do summon demons its always a good idea to get on thier good side and how to do that is with a sacrifice being blood and lots of it, human or animal it's up to you and never i repeat never provoke it or boss it around and if you try to make friend with a demon always make small chat and let it leave do this multiple time intill it trusts you and you might beable to make friend with it but do not call it forth to much or it will detrust you and becareful of the demon you try it make friend with it might turn against you well thats all i am going to say i know it souns wierd that i know all of this stuff but dark magic and demons is some of the stuff that i like well good bye and good luck

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow654204
there are "some" that are nice

Only when they want something and only until they get it.

like the demon of love

This being does not exist despite what they may say.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would agree with the others here, but I sort of have a **** it mindset to this topic right now.

look into the joy of Satan website on google.

Or for you lazy dumb nuts..
www.youtube.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.arcane-archive.org...

There's a blood rite and spells on these sites for calling up such 'guests'.

if you do it, its your ass
and you do get some company, let me know....

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm afraid I have to shout DO NOT CALL UP A DEMON!!! Back in the '80s I had a very bad experience. I'm not going to go into detail because it reads like a bad horror story. But the outline is this...

A group of self styled witches who frequented a rock pub I used to go to summoned either an evil spirit or a demon I'm not sure which.

Anyway, it wasn't them who suffered - it latched on to me and three of my friends. (No we hadn't done anything to upset them, they were a bunch of amateurs who called something up and didn't send it back).

We sought help from both the Catholic church and the Church of England, neither wanted to get involved. The only advice they offered was pray as they hurriedly showed us the door!

One of my three friends involved with this met a medium whilst at work. The medium approached my friend and had very in depth knowledge of what was going on and offered to help. We were desperate and accepted her offer. Things didn't improve for a long time, in fact they got worse, but eventually after two years with the help of a network of spiritulist mediums both here in the UK and in the US, it was finally over.

Stockburn may have got lucky - only time will tell, or maybe he's landed someone else with a whole bunch of trouble! My message is, don't mess with this. The Catholic and CofE priests we approached were too scared to get involved. That should be warning enough!

The OP's sorry excuse of a preacher is either a fraud or something more sinister!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
dont do it trust me....i know it will never go away everything in your life will fail you they dont really want to kill you....right away..they will tourment you they will make everything worthless in the end if its there way you wont die by them or by anyone elses hand no no you will die by your own because your will to live is now brought down to nothing

your pastor is a fool if he was really a follower of God he would not say this see he may have been trying to scare you but if you beileve that you are trying to bring a demon in then you have opend a door and maybe nothing will happen right away but they are masters they can blend until they got you where they want you

and then the only way to get rid of them is through Jesus because His power is the Power that will destroy demons but you me or anyone else in the world can not summon the power alone you will need help when its over you will know better then to mess with things just to mess with them your pastor is a fool and i pray God sets him straight unless....maybe he himsellf did this and maybe he himself has a demon or

maybe he is not the kind of person you think he is the church is filled with hypocrits or maybe your lieing eather or but i would not try it its not worth it

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
what if these demons are just like you and me just physically and mentally more powerful? what if everything they do to you and everything they say is just a plan? quantum physics explains that our brains only recognize and display to you half of what is actually there. when babys are born they see only blurs of light because they're brains have no reference points or concept of what is being seen; also when columbus came to the americas the native americans couldn't see the ships in the ocean. a shaman went out to the beach and saw ripples in the water and wondered what could make that, so he stared at it for days until he could see it and because everyone trusted and believed him everyone else could see them. this is it. demons and angels exist all around us not spiritually in the way we understand but rather they're actually there we just have no real conception of their existence. these are the aliens we have been looking for. and if they have been like this for thousands of years than they have had a lot of time to think how they can fool us into thinking anything they want. things like posing as ghosts to make us believe in life after death or possesion to to be exorcised so that we rely on false religion as real. meeting them and them telling you that there are other dimensions. if look at the universe in theoretical physics other dimensions are in a high unlikeliness but you believe so because they told you so.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Personally, I believe in demons and all that seeing as I practice witchcraft. I was using my oujiba board one night and the name spelt out Azrael and yes, I stopped using it for a while. Asking for them to come around really isn't a wise idea, listen to your priest.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
To begin with, the minister sounds like he is truly one of the occultists that hide in positions where most don't expect them to be, doctors, teachers, ministers, etc. Please don't listen to his advice. Whether they will appear or not is another story, but that's more assuming a physical sign or appearance. I believe they will appear, but for many, it will be subtle, especially if the person is a skeptic or agnostic/athiest.

Stockburn, I'm going to pray for you. This is really worriesome. Though, most likely due to your skepticism and your posts, they may not show for you. But you opened the door, and they're in. Though, in reality I think many behaviors ordinary people fall into in the stresses we all go through already mean some of them are in.

I believe they are coming up from lower dimensions, that our cabal are increasing their numbers. And that many are in human bodies or have taken the strong appearance of one now. I'm still absolutely unsure of what they are and how they truly fit into spirituality, or the physics of the universe, but I've had my own experience with this and I can feel an enormous jaki (negative energy) from this thread.

For any who are experiencing this, or who might soon, keep or acquire faith, be loving and send love everywhere, even to them. Ask for God to send angels, ask for help. Don't deal unkindly with them, but don't yield and keep withdrawing from the negative. If there are those who know stronger ways of righting a situation where someone foolishly attempts this without knowing, please do so.

That picture was not a german shepherd. It was a demon. I could see the horns, the nose, the mouth. Animals don't have humanoid faces, such as what was depicted in the photo. If you put it in the gimp and chose to find the edges you would.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I do have certain experience with demons and that evil side of life. People should not play with toys unless they know what door they are opening. When I mean by "I do have certain experience with demons and that"...My whole life has been negative, I have been affected by demons, I have seen demons and I have seen creatures that would make anybody need to change their undies. And I even had a experience with Satan, but that is kind of a "secret" that shouldn't be told. I also had experience with the (Good side of life) Angels too other sorts of heavenly spirits. All I am is just a human, maybe a "higher" level human. I do not belong in a religion of anykind. I just take 'one day at a time'.

Mystiq, I was wonder...When you wrote about a "dog demon creature". Did this "demon" is a tall creature? I am sure, I have seen them, aswell.

Originally posted by mystiq
To begin with, the minister sounds like he is truly one of the occultists that hide in positions where most don't expect them to be, doctors, teachers, ministers, etc. Please don't listen to his advice. Whether they will appear or not is another story, but that's more assuming a physical sign or appearance. I believe they will appear, but for many, it will be subtle, especially if the person is a skeptic or agnostic/athiest.

Stockburn, I'm going to pray for you. This is really worriesome. Though, most likely due to your skepticism and your posts, they may not show for you. But you opened the door, and they're in. Though, in reality I think many behaviors ordinary people fall into in the stresses we all go through already mean some of them are in.

I believe they are coming up from lower dimensions, that our cabal are increasing their numbers. And that many are in human bodies or have taken the strong appearance of one now. I'm still absolutely unsure of what they are and how they truly fit into spirituality, or the physics of the universe, but I've had my own experience with this and I can feel an enormous jaki (negative energy) from this thread.

For any who are experiencing this, or who might soon, keep or acquire faith, be loving and send love everywhere, even to them. Ask for God to send angels, ask for help. Don't deal unkindly with them, but don't yield and keep withdrawing from the negative. If there are those who know stronger ways of righting a situation where someone foolishly attempts this without knowing, please do so.

That picture was not a german shepherd. It was a demon. I could see the horns, the nose, the mouth. Animals don't have humanoid faces, such as what was depicted in the photo. If you put it in the gimp and chose to find the edges you would.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I photographed a demon in a local church, which I believe may have been summoned by some youths that use the cemetery and grounds for drugs and drinks.

I can assure you I didn't summon the creature up. My dog became anxious while I was photographing the small church grounds and cemetery in one of our local villages.

I theorized that some youths may have conjured it up by playing with the Ouija board or some satanic type practice to invoke the creature.

I was protected from it through my faith, but it didn't stop my dog from getting agitated and panicky. She must have seen it.

I hadn't copied and pasted info on this post, so I couldn't retrieve it at the time, but this picure is real. I'm portraitist and recognizing faces comes naturally. This isn't an animals head. If you put in the gimp, or photoshop and selected the find edges or turned it into a drawing you'd see.

Edit to add: the experience I had lasted for over 2 months and was odd. It was in the stage between sleep, or while asleep. But it happened off and on several times a week at any time of the day, when I would be drugged quickly into sleep, all my energy gone, and suddenly on the couch, in what seemed like another dimensional place.

When it happened in the tub, I really tried hard to think of alternative things until I could get my energy back, because I was afraid I would drown. The main guy in the experience presented himself as beautiful and very sophisticated, though he possessed a strong jaki. I sensed he was a judge immediately and thought of him as Satan. He carried an interdimensional book, with a votex in it. I asked him questions, he asked me questions. I had a sword that shot rays of light, and I knew it was mine. It was loving energy. He asked me about it. He was careful to avoid it.

I kept trying to convince him/them to chose happiness, and evolution and joy and goodness, sunsets, and true love (but not with me). He thought I would fall for him. I also kept asking for angel help. An answer would come in my heart that I was doing fine. Not really. It didn't seem that way to me. I would have thought it was a strange imagination, except when I pulled away from it in the tub, my kids errupted into a war, and our computer hit the ground. He said in my mind, "when I come, pay attention to me". And later, my teenage son, who is more than a little psi, drew me aside and told me there was a judge in my bedroom. He saw him sitting on my bed. When I described this beautiful man with longish curly dark hair, he said yes, the hair was exactly right.

I won't go into details, but
in the end, I had so much energy taken that I couldn't even call out for help, and wondered what next. St. Michael, I believe, arrived. He was at lest 8 feet tall, and I was like a small child behind him, with long whitish blond hair, very stern and firmly kind to me. He said to climb upon his back. The moment I did, we rose into the air, and the guy followed. They squared off as if in battle, but I woke up in shock. The moment I touched the angel, a supernova of joy ran through me. Something out of this world. The signature of an angel to me is to bring the joy of heaven with them.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
well if exorcisms are real and not just trickery, then i suppose if you did summon a demon it is possible that it could take control over you in a sense.

but then again who's to say that they even exist.

Ask the people who know.

Demons do exist, and do possess people. And they don't want you to know it.

reply to post by mystiq

Looks similar to a dog's head, I'd say it was a Jinn. They're described like that.

[edit on 30/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Unfortuantely for me they come without summoning. I will definately not call on them their role is to cause anger, fights between families and torment of your body.

LMAO nuclear paul!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Even if the ears and horns could be interchangable, that droopy beaky nose, and that mouth, with the flat plane of the face, is humanoid, in a ugly kind of way.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

there are "some" that are nice

Only when they want something and only until they get it.

like the demon of love

This being does not exist despite what they may say.

Good replies. They pretend to be nice to deceive.

The "demon of love" may exist, but it's temporary...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
From what they told me, they believe they're in some kind of war with God, and we are just pawns or collateral or something.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Evil as good exist. Both are comming from the same source. They are love shown in two different ways.

Demons have no place in our world, but that does not make them less real. What you call to, well, that comes to you!

So if you want demons, well you might get something, but the world demon is a bit too vague, the question is what the one asking for that experience thinks a demon is?

If he wants to take control of you, you might feel a very big weight on your mind, like something pulling it. Not pleasant!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join