It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If This Isnt >>DISTURBING<< I Dont Know What Is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If this guy was really curious to know what that was, I'm sure he would open that door behind him and take another picture so we can see what is on the other side, and give him a better opinion. Until then we can only speculate.

Now the common explanation that there is another room behind there, and we probably see other furniture of sorts, is a good explanation.

Another possibility is that the flash from the camera lit up another person's face standing in the room, and that face was being reflected off the glass diamond shaped window of the door.

Or simply, there was someone rather pale looking looking through the window at that odd moment in time.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That is one of those good pictures. Of course it could be CIG or fakery, but we got to take the persons word for it, mabye whatever was on the other side of the door was moving by while the camera snaped. There is more then a good chance that they couldnt be noticed.

It is not likly we can come to a consensus on what is behind the door on the left...
and i am willing to bet that we all can't agree what we see in the picture behind the man and to the Right!!! The picture on the right loos like a Palm Tree blowing under a sever wind, with some reflection that distorts the picture.

If you can claim that the dimond on the left is nothing but a reflection, it would nearly be a mirror!, then the thing that is reflecting would be right near to the window in the room where they were taking a picture.

Truth is we don't know much info here, is that the kitchen? Could that be someone walking out of the kitchen with a plate of goodies...? We don't know. But it looks like there is something behind the door.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Personally, I see a Halloween mask on a coat rack.

ding ding ding!

The simplest explanation is probably the correct one. It looks very much like a classic hollywood horror character......and/or a halloween mask....which surely it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The thing that ALWAYS screams hoax to me on photos like this is LOGIC.

Let's say that is a classic "grey" there behind that window (which it appears to be). What on earth is it doing? Just standing there checking things out?

What could it possibly be thinking? "Hey what are they doing in there? I'll just stand here staring through the window and find out!"

Anytime I see a photo like this where the person/object in question seems to be there just waiting for the picture to be taken.....my mind automatically screams BULL#!

I just can't see any logical reason this thing would be standing there checkin the guy (and whomever took the picture) out.

no logic to this at all.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It is a stain glass door that is catching the light. Plus poor picture quality adding to the pixelation of the door. It only looks like a face because of Pareidolia.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in aliens and a huge fan of coast to coast, that being said this pic is most certainly photoshopped and not the best job I've seen either. And as we all know not every single caller and or fan of coast To coast always submits completely authentic pics to the program, likewise not every caller is totally honest, from time to time ive heard a "fibber" or two have been on the program (not to mention a select few guests).

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It just looks like someone looking thru the
glass window in the door to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

if that is a reflection of 'uncle bobby' ... that is the first recorded case of 'having eyes in the back of your head' caught on film

it does seem very defined, even in the blow up that shows the pixelation of compression.

Maybe greys are reverse vampires ... you can't see them but partially in reflections

It does not look like regular eyes ... but ... I am not saying it isn't a trick of light and shadow. If that is the front porch, that is a lot of non-front-porch items they have stashed out there ... I have been to a trailer that had an enclosed porch used as storage ... so not impossible either.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It appears to be a reflection of the room. Was it taken during daylight or was it nighttime? Either way the image is shocking to an unsuspecting viewer.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
doesn't look like a grey to me really.

At first glance it looks like a scary ageing man, balding, eyes black and sunken in, and appearing to wear a bandana over his face, like the old style train robbers used to.

He is also hunched over a good deal it appears.

But really I think it's just an illusion/reflection ect, or combination of both.

Has anyone messed with the picture on the right, rotating it around see if it looks anything like that image wnen framed in a triangle.

Also in the original pictures whats with the wierd pixel distortion right to the left of the subjects head, like someones been mucking around there with a pencil in Photoshop but with no color selected? Very odd looking to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
it doesn't really look like a classic grey, looks more like this guys lol

www.idreamofjimmy.com...

I would bet it was, odd reflection

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Did not see a thing.......................THEN MY BRAIN KICKED IN AND MY FRIGGIN HEART SKIPPED A BEAT! Holy Christ.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
hello guys

well, i dont know if the picture is real or the alien on it, but this is EXACTLY what a gray looks like.

i have seen a gray myself.
and i dont think they are evil or slimy.
maybe they are our guardian angels.
yeah, i know that they do look scary!

i think that this video also shows a real alien gray kind of - lets call it - materializing... www.youtube.com...
and this is exactly the way they move.

guys, aliens are real and they are around us all the time, you just cant see them. i tell no lies, it is the truth. they have some stuff like optical camouflage, i dont know.

i can see things, but some other people can do that too, i believe.
it would be good if they start to speak out here and now.

[edit on 5/9/07 by cometa]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
come on..
this is BS, ONLY on the fotos you think its a ´grey´.its purely optical..

-the dimension of the ´head´ is MUCH TOO big
-the glass is diamond-shaped, so it doesnt refelct.

this is imagination.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

yeah, their heads are in fact big...!
i can tell you. their head looks like oversized compared to their bodies.

this is a gray. i can see the bones on his head, this is exactly what i saw.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
One way of finding out if the image is basically a reflection or something real is to recreate the photo by taking the same picture again in the same light.

If the face is gone - then it's time to fecking RUN!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just to clarify a couple of things...that diamond shape on the door is a glass window, its not a mirror. I have seen those doors and they were popular to let the sun shine in.

Also, someone mentioned it could be a ghost, but ghosts dont manifest themselves as gools, if it were one, it would simply look like a person.

I dont have an answer and as creepy as it is, it could be photoshopped for all i know.
Then again, maybe NOT.

If its real we have some weird beings making the rounds.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I dont find this "DISTURBING" at all. Its only an alien behind a glass window in a door. so what?

hundreds of years ago they might have called an african peeking through a window "absolutely disturbing", but only because they were foreign and alien to them. now that most of us have overcome racism towards other colours I can sense a new racism coming up against our fellow universe beings.

dont judge anyone by their colour or complexion, no matter how utterly alien they are.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sky,

Just dont sit with your back to any windows.
If they're peeking in houses to see how we live, you may be a prime target. Now they know you dont mind and are not afraid, so expect a visitor.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I saw your thread on EVIL UFOs, which ties in well with this thread of yours. I can see how its somehow less appealing, even boring to have all aliens be about love and harmony.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join