It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If This Isnt >>DISTURBING<< I Dont Know What Is!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I looked at the picture to the right of man's head.
I studied it for awhile. It looks like the two eyes and the left ear
in the square door is reflection of the picture to the right
of this man.

The black and white pic posted in this thread shows the eye has a white place in it and so does the picture to the right of the man.

Just wanted to throw this on the table for closer observation.
Either way, it is unreal how it could make that pic out of all things.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I used to have a foam grey (alien, not just the color) head that looked just like this. I think it was an Alien Workshop (skateboard company) prop. for putting beanies on in stores/magazines. It looked very much the same. I think the odds of someone holding something like this up behind the door are better than randomly capturing such an amazing reflection illusion. In my opinion, these aren't compression artifacts either.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
The thing that ALWAYS screams hoax to me on photos like this is LOGIC.

Let's say that is a classic "grey" there behind that window (which it appears to be). What on earth is it doing? Just standing there checking things out?

What could it possibly be thinking? "Hey what are they doing in there? I'll just stand here staring through the window and find out!"

Anytime I see a photo like this where the person/object in question seems to be there just waiting for the picture to be taken.....my mind automatically screams BULL#!

I just can't see any logical reason this thing would be standing there checkin the guy (and whomever took the picture) out.

no logic to this at all.

Jasn

When I was little, I saw monsters watching me in my bed during the night. I don't remember what they looked like, but I remember I was scared to death. They like watching people, those critters. I don't think it's logical at all to use our human logic to try to figure out what's going on in their head, because their logic is different from our logic.

That being said, that picture looks fake though. But it could be true, who knows.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've seen many of these types of windows before.

The tend to be beveled.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I think it's just furniture and shadows quite possibly, for instance, look at the object at the right, could be a dresser (or bureau) it has a shadow from the light in the window, in front of the window is a small chair.

Decide for yourself, illusion or not.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Toadmund]

How in the hell do you manage to see a #load of furniture, from that small of a space?
People, stop trying to discredit every picture, with some seriously bullcrap explanations.

It's kinda weird, but who knows.
As for "its a grey".. jesus.. everything looks like a "grey" when we dont really know what the hell a grey looks like lmao.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers

Originally posted by Toadmund
I think it's just furniture and shadows quite possibly, for instance, look at the object at the right, could be a dresser (or bureau) it has a shadow from the light in the window, in front of the window is a small chair.
Decide for yourself, illusion or not.

How in the hell do you manage to see a #load of furniture, from that small of a space?
People, stop trying to discredit every picture, with some seriously bullcrap explanations.

It's kinda weird, but who knows.
As for "its a grey".. jesus.. everything looks like a "grey" when we dont really know what the hell a grey looks like lmao.

Good points but I have cracked the case. ALso there was an old bar I used to go to that had windows in the doors like that. Diamond shape as well. Here is what I see anyway, I think the guys a freak a deek.... LOL

Edit for link

[edit on 5-9-2007 by geemony]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It is the subconscious, phycological perogotive of man to see faces.
A face is the most easily spotted feature in our visual dictionary.

"Saw Ab Lincoln in my potato chip!"
Saw the face of christ in a tree stump!" etc..

If you look hard enough you can see a face in anything.
Just sometimes we can't help but see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure at all, but isn't that guy an ATS member?

Ram, I think.

If it is we should ask him what's in his room there.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My Nephew bought an old house a few years back in NW PA and it has the same door, but his door is 7'2" tall. He was going to replace it but the cost of the odd size is to much. Anyhow..... Does anyone else see the cover of Whitley Streiber's "Communion" in that window?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think is your guy.

At first I couldn't see anything but saw the face when it was enlarged. The guy was at a party wasn't he so a mask is a plausible explanation.

If it isn't a mask then it is simply the distorted reflection through the beveled glass.

Like this:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
These are just my very humble opinions.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there is nothing in that picture!! i can see the face but i can also see a woman anda hallway its just things blending together

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
But you can find "errors" in the truth too if you look hard enough, so the truth becomes a lie. So anyway it´s quite impossible to know if the stories are true or not, unless you meet the person face to face and using a lie detector or something...

But as spec01 said "A face is the most easily spotted feature in our visual dictionary"

I agree, look at this:

Ó_Ò

A face or just some symbols ?

[edit on 6/9/07 by Luminal]

[edit on 6/9/07 by Luminal]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sequel

I'm sorry. Forgive me for being a bit ignorant, but what is a Grey? I have Grey parrots but I don't think that's what you mean. Is it?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by actonkid
reply to post by Sequel

I'm sorry. Forgive me for being a bit ignorant, but what is a Grey? I have Grey parrots but I don't think that's what you mean. Is it?

They mean that classic alien description , the one that have a big head, big black eyes, small skinny body and grayish skin.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Oh..Now I get it. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but it looks like a doll on a chair. Nothing stood out when I first looked at it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry to spoil anyone's fun, but alien "greys" don't exist, and especially are not likely to be peering through anyone's front door just at the precise moment a picture is snapped (since they don't exist anyway). There is NOTHING in the original photo that isn't just a trick or reflection of light (all of the expert analyses notwithstanding). Trust me on this......

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Another little weird optical illusion I noticed is when you blow up the pic and look at they guys right hand side jacket button, (this would be the left hand side as you look at the pic). Blow up that button on his jacket lapel/shoulder.

That's scary looking, but just an optical illusion from blowing it up.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am no expert but when I zoom in on the window it appears that the bottom of the "window" is cut off and there seems to be pixelation that makes an almost perfect square as though it was a paste job.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join