It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maths proves US won't attack: Iran leader

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

www.navy.mil...

Well technically, Yes we are and here we come. Kitty Hawk and Nimitz move into the Indian ocean to support the Enterprise. The Bitchslap cometh quickly.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
There is a reason why Iran feels threatened.

You would too......

And if the US does attack Iran, Amadinejad plays a little game called 'pick a target, any target'.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by SmokeyJo]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Iran is one of those "special" enemies that could see a US nuke strike. Not many people here in the USA would give a crap either. Thanks to Iran pissing us off for 20 plus years any pitty for these animals is long gone. A few well placed ICBMs and Iran is no longer a problem EVER. They will be nomadic camel herders with 3 headed babies and bad vision. Hard to praise Allah when your skin is melting off. Somebody needs to make Iran a example and show the muslim world that terror= TOTAL destruction. Yes yes I know the same old left wing crap about "most" of them love Levis and rock and roll, but I dont care. We have the power, and they dont.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I didn't say he was right.
Truth is, I don't think the US could occupy Iran. Not without a long and bloody war that would very likely result in the people of the US losing the stomach for it and demanding a halt.

I would not put it past the US to blast Iran back a couple of decades in it's development. Go in and kill a whole lot of people, destroy it's infrastructure, and destabilize yet another nation.

Why not?
They've done it before.

The US's propensity for destabilizing sovereign nations is a matter of record.
Every charge they have laid upon Iran is a matter of hearsay.

I will not be surprised if this attack happens, but I'll assure you this, if it does I'll be involved in efforts to have the US brought up on War Crimes.

Another thing I can assure you of is it will NOT be good for the American People. The only results this can have for the people of the US is to increase the chances of another blowback event and will be used as another excuse to deprive them of yet more of their freedoms and rights.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

Your war crimes thing will get nowhere. It may even get you silenced by your own government. Why are you not calling for Putin's head over Chechnya? The Russians have not responded to one Islamic terrorist attack on their soil, Gee could it be that they are funding the Terrorist.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This guy is a certifiable nut. He lives in his own personal world and hell. My first real exposure to the guy is when he claimed that a member of the U.N told him he was "glowing" during a speech. I personally think that he, and whoever told him he was "glowing" are both certifiable.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Your equation is probabley right...but his main problem is I doubt Bush knows much "math"..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join