It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. under U.N. law in health emergency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

worldnetdaily.com

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America summit in Canada released a plan that establishes U.N. law along with regulations by the World Trade Organization and World Health Organization as supreme over U.S. law during a pandemic and sets the stage for militarizing the management of continental health emergencies
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.globalresearch.ca
www.whitehouse.gov
www.cbc.ca

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing the American public allows this. There should be folks out in the streets. We have been thrown to the wolves. How much more can we allow?

Have you ever thought that this was made made?Guess! Who is on the Board of Tamiflu, One of the companies who makes the drug for treatrment? Our old friend Donald Rumsfelt. Do you remember him?

Dr Nguyen Tuong Van runs the intensive care unit at the Centre for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi and has treated 41 victims of H5N1.

Van followed World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and gave her patients Tamiflu, but concluded it had no effect.

“We place no importance on using this drug on our patients,” she said. “Tamiflu is really only meant for treating ordinary type A flu. It was not designed to combat H5N1 . . . [Tamiflu] is useless.” [...]

President Bush announced a $7.1 billion federal plan to detect outbreaks, build stockpiles of antiviral drugs and new vaccines and ready the nation on the federal, state and local levels.

Health expert Michael Osterholm says the avian flu pandemic could be much worse - sickening or killing millions of Americans and millions more worldwide. "We can predict now 12 to 18 months of stress of watching loved ones die, of wondering if you are going to have food on the table the next day," he says. "Those are all things that are going to mean that we are going to have to plan -- unlike any other crisis that we have had in literally the last 80-some years in this country."

Could this be the next 911 we are all looking for?

worldnetdaily.com

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I have a hard time believing the American public allows this. There should be folks out in the streets. We have been thrown to the wolves. How much more can we allow?

no offensive,
I wouldn't believe a word on worldnutdaily

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please read this www.wnd.com... It is also from Worldnetdaily. Did Bush sign it?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay
Please read this www.wnd.com... It is also from Worldnetdaily. Did Bush sign it?

I'm sorry, but worldnetdaily tend to overreact.

Worldnetdaily are nut cases with keyboards.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here is where it says he did sign it. www.whitehouse.gov...

I am not good at writing and probably most anyone with writing skills could rebuff this. I am just trying to put out the facts. He did grab this Power and does have it. I don't know very much about Worldnetdaily and I am new to ABS, but I do see a problem with Bush grabbing this Power and putting us under NATO.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This was the first hour's topic on the C2C show last night. Goerge interviewed Jerome Corsi.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

but I do see a problem with Bush grabbing this Power and putting us under NATO.

I see nothing about NATO

I'll read again on the White House, but I don't see what a UN regulations (that link from worldnutdaily) has to do with the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO).

NATO is a defence organisation, nothing to do with health.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you think people should be on the streets, then by all means go out and protest. This does not bother me one iota. therefore, will not be out on the streets.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It is kind of ironic that we find out about this and then find out that nerve gas vials were found in the UN building during a clean up.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

worldnetdaily.com

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America summit in Canada released a plan that establishes U.N. law along with regulations by the World Trade Organization and World Health Organization as supreme over U.S. law during a pandemic and sets the stage for militarizing the management of continental health emergencies

Related News Links:
www.globalresearch.ca
www.whitehouse.gov
www.cbc.ca

I'm pretty sure i've read an abraham lincoln quote on somebody's sig that begs to differ from this. Nothing rules over the people if it does not benefit the people. Meaning, that if we as a collective people of the US choose to not let the UN run us , then we have that constitutional right.

new topics

top topics

join