It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trojan Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Roswell: Inside (but really outside) Job?

It occurred to me the other day that perhaps if indeed an alien space craft or crafts crashed at Roswell that perhaps this might have been intended and not an accident. The reason why I think it may have been intentional was to infiltrate the "underground" side of man, the underbelly if you will of things that go Boom!

Could it be that the aliens, with their apparently mind reading capabilities, could not see past the surface? In that when they tried to find information regarding these super weapons, all they got was the chatter of mindless zombies doing their day-to-day routines? And that anything really important, or anything that required a scientists mind at the time, were stored or working underground, to deep for any mind reader, therefore one must get inside and get into those minds who are in the know?

So after 2 years of trying to gather info, after the first atomic tests occurred, and realizing that it was nigh impossible to see past the surface, they came up with a plan that was a sure fire way to get inside, to go deeper and learn what we are really up to. How convenient that apparently only one being survived which was taken and was looked upon by perhaps many a great mind, from scientists to generals to common soldiers. The being acting as a transmitter of sorts sending back all the new information from particular people that it would not see on the surface.

Of course though, if they were not able to see past the surface then how can they relay information back from beneath? Perhaps there was a window of opportunity somewhere along the lines, moving from facility to facility. In the end this is just another hypothesis and something I've had on mind for the past week to which I have not seen or read before, but I'm sure there are a few web pages floating around with the same thoughts and if anyone knows of any can you direct me there so I may gather some more info, cheers!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That's a nice theory but your forgetting they can go through walls and they can cloak themselves. I read that somewhere. Their craft could have just failed by a number of reasons. I do not believe it was shot down. The sun could have released a mass coronal discharge before the incident. Most of the electro magnetic energy was deflected by the Earths magnetic field but there could be small steam of high electomagnetic energy in the core of the blast which may have made it's way through. The odds of this energy hitting the ship and disabling it may be astronomical but not impossible. A magic bullet theory so to speak.

I'm not sure what the temperatures were at that time or if the sun's cycle was at it's high point. I guess these things could be looked up. The core electromagnetic energy might have been only 1-5 ft. in diameter but just enough to take out any electrical devices within that range.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That's an intriguing theory.

Along those lines, consider how easy it would be to get control of a civilization, just by leaving enough of a piece of your technology (but not too advanced) that they might copy.

Then the indigent population, very clever imitators and reverse engineers, would find out how it worked, and would incorporate it into nearly every aspect of their lives. Sort of a 'nano-trojan horse', if you will.

Fifty years later, 'aliens' come back and control whatever you wanted using (or uber-hacking into) your own planted technology, the 'precursor to the microchip'. (I'm just running with a fun theory. I do not necessarily subscribe to the Corso theory).

Or, failing that, cruise into the atmosphere and use a sophisticated EMP blast and take everything down that's not shielded.

Some of this idea, though a slightly different angle, was actually incorporated into a 1995 Sci-fi movie: Official Denial

www.imdb.com...

Here the alien was serving as an insider, but mainly revealed things to help the humans.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's an interesting thought -- but I think it assumes much. You have described a tale of Interplanetary espionage worthy of the Big Screen

Such an undertaking would only be necessary if these "aliens" possessed a great amount of interest in humankind. As we frequently fail to remember, humankind is just one of many biological organisms on our planet. We have a basic understanding of ecology, and we are aware that our civilization has parasitic qualities, which are more glaringly obvious than "intelligent" exploits. A space-faring race might view us instead as parasites -- in an advanced evolution phase -- but parasites, all the same. To warrant the deployment of spies, humans would have to be a big enough concern to (them).

Also, if we were to assume that these aliens have telepathic abilities, would it not grant them an easier access to the workings of the human mind? They might discover that our race doesn't possess telepathy -- which, for them, could also mean there isn't any "intelligent life" on Earth. Or they might realize that their "telepathic" interactions with humans is a one-way connection: they can hear and speak to us, but we can't hear them. Therefore, they could easily tap all the information they need, without having to use spies.

Also, an 'alien on the inside' (of a facility) would be unlikely to learn anything useful. Such facilities aren't stocked with employees who know everything; most attendants were either brought in after numerous death threats -- if some stories are to be believed -- or simply transferred to a location that remains ambiguous to them for the remainder of their stay. All the alien would find out would be, "[expletive]! There's an alien in here!'

On the bright side, the spy alien might learn about the predictability of the human mind when confronted with the unexpected -- or perhaps, the average civilian's fear of guns.
Besides that, our spy wouldn't learn much else.

This opinion has been brought to you by Weetabix; I haven't tasted it in years.

Cheers!

Edited for minor changes.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There was a solar maximum in 1947 and being in July it's very possible that a beam of powerful electro magnetic energy made it's way through our Earths own magnetic field. Being in the wrong place at the right time so to speak.

The mean temperatures during the 16 sunspot cycles since 1833

years yr temperature in Celsius
min max end
------------------------------------------------------
1833 1837 1842 10 4.1 (max. year = 5.0)
1843 1848 1855 13 4.0 4.8
1856 1860 1866 11 4.0 5.7
1867 1870 1877 11 3.7 5.7
1878 1883 1888 11 4.3 5.4
1889 1894 1900 12 4.5 5.7
1901 1907 1912 12 4.7 6.1
1913 1917 1922 10 4.7 6.1
-------------- the beginning of the Modern Warm Period
1923 1928 1932 10 5.0 6.6
1933 1937 1943 11 5.4 7.2
1944 1947 1953 10 5.6 6.9
1954 1957 1963 10 5.2 6.8
1964 1968 1975 12 5.4 7.1
1976 1979 1985 10 4.9 6.1
1986 1989 1995 10 5.8 7.1
1996 2000 ? ? 6.0 7.2 calc. till 2004 (9 yrs)

link

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
That's a nice theory but your forgetting they can go through walls and they can cloak themselves.

I forgot about these apparent abilities but perhaps the underground storage facilities were just to thick to waltz on through?

Originally posted by Badge01
Along those lines, consider how easy it would be to get control of a civilization, just by leaving enough of a piece of your technology (but not too advanced) that they might copy.

Then the indigent population, very clever imitators and reverse engineers, would find out how it worked, and would incorporate it into nearly every aspect of their lives. Sort of a 'nano-trojan horse', if you will.

Fifty years later, 'aliens' come back and control whatever you wanted using (or uber-hacking into) your own planted technology, the 'precursor to the microchip'. (I'm just running with a fun theory. I do not necessarily subscribe to the Corso theory).

Hey now that’s an even better one! These nano probes might be the junk DNA us humans carry around, it’s all conjecture but it’s fun to think about that’s for sure.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaxmexalix

Very good! You took it one step further. If you're talking about humans possibly being seeded by a superior alien race, they would surely leave a 'back door' in their 'software', just as we see designers do in computer software. (read: Microsoft+NSA).

So forget about them having to zap us with a ray-gun - in such a scenario, they could do anything they wanted to their 'slaves' simply by activating a deep biological control system.

top topics

join