It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord brought up a tremendous point in the the thread US Troops Deployed to Washington DC by saying:

If this indeed is happening again -- and no one hopes I'm full of (you know) more than I -- our best recourse is to "talk it up" and be noticed. Send the message that the maneuverings that are mainly unnoticed by "traditional media" are indeed noticed and deciphered by the intelligent "crowd" of AboveTopSecret.com and countless other like-minded online communities.

I want this thread to be a culmination of all of the recent intel that has been discusses on ATS in the recent weeks and see if we can load it all onto one thread so that we can form some sort of cohesive statement in regards to what we think is going on.

If we can form a letter, to start, and then evolve a message to people around us, the "non tin foil hatters", if you will so that we can get this information out as QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY as possible.

No one can agree as to when the next attack will happen, but I think we all can agree that something WILL happen.

If we can unite our voices and form a crystal clear message, we might be able to get it to the right ears and possibly change the course. We might be able to use this site to take REAL action and put all of our minds together to produce something positive.

Please post any and all pertinent info you can. Lets all work together so that we can assemble this puzzle and create a statement.

It may make a difference, it may not. But we have to try.

If we could get the writers and scholars involved, that would be tremendous.

Who's in?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You may be on to something here , I've noticed an almost orchestrated media front moving in the same direction concerning the next terror attack, perhaps putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together could have a derailing effect on the perpetrators.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, I had a RATS thread that called for people to watch for military movement like this and to sound out when they saw it. I was lambasted, denegrated and accused of in some way attempting something that would "let the bad guys" know something of importance. Since my account is gimped up and not a f***ing thread I've made can be found except for the few manually pulled from whatever cesspool they were relegated to, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Anyway, glad some one is watching and hopefully the uptight dips***s that think watching for this type thing is unpatriotic will keep their pie-holes shut for a bit so we can at least figure out what this means.

[edit on 8-27-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think one of the MAJOR points of this type of project would be to try and parallel events prior to 9/11 and compare it with what is happening today.

Education of those uninformed is the goal, but you have to remember that the majority of people have never been here or actively seeking and analyzing news intel etc.

Without a comparison, to help ease them into what the project would try to teach, you may just create hysteria or worse be ignored trying to help.

I hope I expressed my thoughts clearly, just trying to help.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I think the key thing is moving forward at this point. Hopefully unified.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
JacKatMtn, your point is well received. Tis needs to be very concise and believable. I think drawing parallels is a MUST. The more info we can gather to draw these lines the better.

I urge people to bring any FACTS they can to the table. Data, reports, accounts etc. I think people can see beyond their boxes if there is something worth looking at.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Non events getting far too much news coverage makes me uneasy - bad news days aside sometimes you can almost see the boredom in the talking heads eyes when they are reporting something totally mundane as a big story and going to reporters on scene etc etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I'm fairly new on the scene at ATS, but I'm one heck of a letter writer if you need one. Or am happy to do my part on sidelines as a participant. Just indicate where letters are best sent to do most good, and anything else you can think of that would further the cause. I'm in.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Great! Once we get the concept going, we will need good writers to outline it and put it together.

Thanks for your help!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Ok, I'll stay on this site as much as is possible, but right now, I'm going to go thru the links you posted. Jana

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Could use your guys' input here. Please take a look... "

9/11/2007

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Chatter about event on the West Coast

NYPD Warns of Home Grown Terror Threat

Staged Terror Attack?

Here are a few more. Please try and get the word around ATS. We should get moving on this ASAP so that we can start outlining all of this.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I bet that IF there were real terrorists threats aiming at American soil again, then they would be very happy to see so much free intel.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
I bet that IF there were real terrorists threats aiming at American soil again, then they would be very happy to see so much free intel.

While I appreciate your opinion, I highly doubt that a compilation of articles (that already exist) will aid the terrorists (whomever they may be).

I am asking for help from those that believe that something like this could make a difference, so please, if you have nothing to contribute, please don't bother.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am on the outside looking for older news articles, I found this TIME mag article titled :

Could 9/11 Have Been Prevented?

It is fairly long and deals mainly with the government's handling of intel, a good read to get a grip on the administration's handling of intel at the time.

I am searching for more articles, if any other members has good search skills regarding extracting old info please feel free.

I am trying to gather articles from sources which would be considered credible, notice I didn't put biased as they all are for the most part.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks. Anything will help right now. Once we get a sufficient amount of info together we can begin to hatch this out. I am off to bed soon, but will certainly pick this up in the morning.

I like the focus on picking up on specific trends that occurred around 911. This will help solidify the parallels.

Keep up the great work so far. Thanks to all that are contributing.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Count me in as the Australian branch.

Anything sus going on down here, I'll be right onto it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The problem I see with this idea is that we will be unable to offer "proof". Unless you are able to provide an exact date, location, time, and method the majority will disregard anything you have say and you will be written off as a paranoid quack and conspiracy theorist. Then you have the task of tying all these current events together and figuring out exactly what it means and how it relates to the goal.

Bottom line is it can not be done to the degree of certainty that you would need to convince the masses. That being said, even if we all put this together and come to an agreeable conclusion, we wouldn't be telling people anything they did not already know. The majority of the US believes another terrorist attack is inevitable. The US government has said it is inevitable and it will happen. Homeland Security has said the same thing. You have numerous officials who said it will happen this summer. No one will be alarmed now that all the indicators are there, they have already been programmed to expect it and accept it as an inevitable reality.

All that being said, I do agree you have to revisit 9/11 to figure it out. It is the only blueprint we have.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by section8citizen]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join