It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OK -

Couple of things:

• Thanks to all who have brought things to the table!
  • We should first begin by drawing up an outline and start organizing these thoughts

I would like to have the_sentinal, JacKatMtn and janasstar form a brief outline using what info and data we have now and start looking for direct parallels to the events before 9-11-01. We know there are similarities, lets get all of those similarities together and see what we come up with.

In the mean time - if everyone else that has been on board could look SPECIFICALLY for any other info on what the world was doing directly in the months leading up to 911. Think politics, economy, chatter etc.

I think this is the best place to start. u2u me with questions.

Thanks to all again!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

We hope nothing bad occurs. Say a prayer, perhaps your minds will clear and you will see what is going to happen or not happen. This is a Cayce style technique for viewing the future.

Believe it or not, some through good research, meditation, prayer, clairvoyance, etc., have a pretty fair outline of the future. So here's what I come up with:

US FORCES AWAIT COMPLETION OF BUSHEHR NUCLEAR FACILITIES FOR LAUNCH. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NUCLEAR REACTOR BE PERMITTED TO GO ONLINE. SCHEDULED COMPLETION FALL 2008

Take care. -----------------------------------PC

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
At the moment this is minor. It may have relevance later. There's hardly any details but it doesn't sound like an everyday occurance, though it might have to do with the media manipulating the the sense of fear of the general population. Who knows.

Car Carrying Four Men Speeds Past Customs Entry In Port Angeles

Another Source of Same Story

The timing of the Port Angeles incident with all of the other flag raisers seems to be rather convenient. Seems to have been right around the same time as the "Bin Laden Trade" news. Not that they are connected by anything other than that.

It's been a weird week. And what does the possibility of life on Mars have to do with any of this? I mean, we have members of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery being deployed D.C. to protect the White House's lawn! Strange. Hope I didn't lose you guys. A little levity might be in order. Let's not lose our sense of humor, though we might face grim prospects.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by djjohnson
Most of my posts are being filtered out because I am raising questions about the control of this site. Believe me people, this is far from an open forum. There is not even truth involved in the operation of this site.

Your posts are here dude:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

Why are you calling "wolf"?

Just click on posts. They are ALL here.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm confused. Are you stating that the Government is in the middle of another "setup" of a terror attack? What if again, we have indications of an attack yet no concrete when, where and how? Wouldn't it be prudent to take some steps. I think those in the know, fully expect AQ to try something, they might have inklings as to what, but not when and exactly how.

Given AQ's track record of doing things, I don't think we will be able to stop every attack they try. Some of our "successes" in thrwarting attacks might have very well just been probing attacks to see our response mechanisms.

For example, if as many expect, AQ attempts a "dirty bomb" attack, doesn't it make sense to practice a response to it and send out detection teams to likely targets? Both, things that seem to be happening. Somehow that gets twisted into "the government knowing ahead of time'.

To me personally, I would like the NSA trying to intercept communications coming to and going outside the country at times like this. They might uncover something important.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think the problem now is, what to expect of the coming terror attacks and the actual initiators of such attacks.
Although i am of the opinion that 9-11 was an inside job, there is no telling if the next big attack will actually be an inside job.
The US has made so many enemies that they are hoping such an attack comes, instead of staging it themselves so they can be very frank and open about the evidence and that way taking the wind out of the sails of the ''doubters''.

There is something going on im am for sure, but lets keep are ears and eyes open for now, this is history in the making guys.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Boockelbee]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boockelbee

There is something going on im am for sure, but lets keep are ears and eyes open for now, this is history in the making guys.

I agree. Will everyone hold the government to blame if they can't stop every attack? That's all I am saying. You can try to prevent things and still not be successful or 100% successful. There is only so much we can protect in a free society without the society being free. I agree, now is a time to be aware of ALL things, but not just government and military movements. If you focus too much on the finger, you don't see the moon.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Looking at all of the correlation between certain events unfolding in front of us, does it not seem that a potential false flag attack is being engineered before our very eyes? I am always skeptical, but it just seems like the significance of all of these things happening at the same time is far too suspect to pass off as being over-analytical.

With the state of the stock market, GW's rhetoric towards Iran stepping up, Bush cabinet members jumping ship, troops being deployed to DC, the state of the stock market and the mysterious billion dollar "Bin Laden" put options being leveled on Wall Street, these all seem like a chain of events that could spell an impending attack on our soil.

I cannot seem to locate the exact post, but Skeptic Overlord eluded to the notion that before the 9/11 attackes happened, there was the same sort of "chatter" surrounding the evnts as there is today. I am not forecasting doom and gloom, but it seems like there are a lot of puzzle pieces which seem to be fitting together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I believe that as long as we keep talking we are not shooting. So keep talking. If a "rumor" goes around long enough people will notice. Something big is in the works, you can see it in my biz world...ammo drying up again, and NVD as well. Not good.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
And it will be the same next summer.

We are all hungry for something to happen, or another TV war spectacular. Iraq bores us now; we all want another shock and awe.

It’s not the government who are the terrorists; it’s the people who are crying out for it.

Feed us Ooh mighty holders of death

Humanity is truly fcuked.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi All,

Just want to do my part and offer a strategic analysis based on logical extrapolation and Psi-Intel.

If the move were a step towards declaring martial law in America, there would be a considerable increase in DC infantry forces that would be deployed and rotated.

It would not be the deployment of the 1st Battalion 265 Air Defense Artillery

Washington DC is preparing for an air strike from incoming missiles and bomber planes.

What is the one nation that is opposed to the US governmentally, is imperialistic, and which has the capability of launching a major air strike against the US capital?

Iran and its military ally Syria have long-range missiles but they are untested and highly inaccurate - at least for the relatively near future.

The most likely nation that would and could do this is none other than Red China.

Some of you may recall that there was a Chinese general who made the diplomatic blunder of bragging about their long-range missile capability. He said that they have missiles that can reach every single city in the United States

Some of you may also recall that a Taiwanese general said publicly that he believed through intelligence reports that Red China will attempt to invade and conquer Taiwan in 2008

Although we no longer have a military base there, the US is still allied with Taiwan.

Washington DC is preparing not to declare martial law but to defend against a long-range air strike of bombers and especially missiles at the onset of the invasion of Taiwan in the Pacific by Chinese forces

My wife and I, and my parents live not too far outside the capital. It looks like it is going to be quite an interesting ride for us here.

Hope the above helps.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Text
almost everyone seems to feel something may happen this sumer as I do too, Information is everywhere about this I just hope we all make it threw it

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
silly double post

[edit on 28/8/07 by flice]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My small contribution... it appears that a rally against Islamisation is to take place all over Europe, Canada and the states on...

9/11 2007

Pax Europe Demonstration

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is an interesting endeavour. It would be great if people with contacts in the insurance industry could watch for odd developments. In the aftermath of 9/11 there was some insurance company discontent. I think that people in that industry, who are nothing if not shrewd, will have sat up and started to take much more interest in the sneaky activities of a government whose manouverings must be all too transparent to them now.

Is the insurance industry making it harder to get certain kinds of insurance all of a sudden? Are they hedging bets on certain sorts of policies where it appears they are expecting a big loss? Have they been tipped off to ramp up the availability of certain kinds of insurance in the panicked aftermath of some secretly planned outrage? These are the sort of developments that might be signposts to our sorry future.

In addition, "follow the money" has an application here considering the importance of the put option escapades that preceded 9/11. Bankers, listen up, a lot of your buddies in the financial servces industries went into the meat grinder on 9/11. Give us the scuttlebutt. Who is doing odd things with substantial amounts of money? And more to the point, what in fact are they doing?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bush blaming Iran for arming those attacking us in Iraq
VOA News article 3hrs ago

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
My small contribution... it appears that a rally against Islamisation is to take place all over Europe, Canada and the states on...

9/11 2007

Pax Europe Demonstration

WOW, what's it say?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Good luck guys - lets hope something can come of this.

Quick warning though:

If we spend all this time, put it all together and come up with some kind of 'theory' or similar, we leave ourselves WAY open to sceptics/debunkers.

If our 'theory' fails then they can EASILY say "all your best minds got together and got it wrong - why should we ever believe what you say?"

just a thought....

Also, we should remember that the APEC Summit is on in Sydney next week. A great chance for a multitude of big players to get together and discuss issues in utmost secrecey.

Also, should we factor in any of the Benjamin Fulford story into this? its good background info on some of the puppet masters. here's all the info if you missed it rense.com...

Good luck again!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
And it will be the same next summer.

We are all hungry for something to happen, or another TV war spectacular. Iraq bores us now; we all want another shock and awe.

It’s not the government who are the terrorists; it’s the people who are crying out for it.

Feed us Ooh mighty holders of death

Humanity is truly fcuked.

your a brave soul.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I asked JustinOldham's advice on the best way to handle this and I think he has the best idea in terms of formatting this. We should, plain and simple, combine this information and create a Threat Assessment.

I suggest we break down this assessment into Five Points. They are as follows:

• US Officials / Notable Members of Society Alerting the Public to Imminent Threats
  • Various Troop/Equipment Activity Variations that Could Mean a Large Scale Event on the Horizon
  • Various Movements in the Global Economy that Point to an Imminent Threat
  • The Migration of the Mainstream Media AWAY from this Subject to Focusing on "Distracting Stories" ie Michael Vic, Gonzales Senator Craig
  • Various legislative Moves by the Government that Potentially Indicate a Large Scale Attack

I want to stay away from the debate of whether this is an inside job, or whether this is exclusively the work of terrorists. While it makes for good conversation, most of it is based on circumstantial evidence and will only cause confusion and distrust.

Let me know what you guys thing. Once the outline is constructed, and we have all of the bases covered, we should move ahead and write very succinct, accessible paragraphs for each topic and bring all of our info together.

Thanks again for all of the input and responses on this. It has exceeded my expectations beyond measure!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join