It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I agree with you. I am not suggesting we figure out exactly WHEN the next attack will happen. My hope is to raise enough general awareness that people will truly begin to look for things outside of the box. The hope is that if people are at least aware of things outside of the mainstream, then they will hopefully be able to make up their own minds, and if enough people are looking ALL around them then something might get changed.

If you saw the contestant from the beauty pageant in South Carolina on the news today, then you know what I am talking about. For those who haven't please find it and watch it.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Yup, soooo totally agree, just get the people even more paranoiid than ever, and hand over more of their freedom to the Bush admin.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here is something interesting. Anyone know about these guys?

Chinese Officials predicted 911 Attacks

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You what just struck me? Currently the mainstream news (in the US) is completely obsessed with the Michael Vick case. You just can not get away from it. Every time I turn on CNN, MSNBC, Headline News, Fox etc etc, it is Michael Vick this and Michael Vick that. I have always found it more interesting to watch the news and see what is NOT being reported. Now we have troops in DC, the story about the stock options, the resignation of A LOT of key members of the Bush Administration (in what has to be record time), and the story of the Churches being told what to preach and how it relates to Martial Law yes NONE of this has been reported in the Mainstream Media that I have seen. Why?

So it begs the question to me..... does anyone remember what was being reported prior to 9/11? What was dominating the news back then? Does anyone remember? Are we being purposely distracted?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just found this as well. Kind of interesting...

Clinton: Republicans Benefit from Terror

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Here is something interesting. Anyone know about these guys?

Chinese Officials predicted 911 Attacks

Nice find and this is the first I have heard of it. I really wish that article would have provided more information though. It seems pretty vague in the way it is being reported.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Count me in as the Australian branch.

Anything sus going on down here, I'll be right onto it.

Thank God for the Aussies! Since I'm a late-niter, I'll google around and see what I can find pre 9/11-ish

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Just found this as well. Kind of interesting...

Clinton: Republicans Benefit from Terror

This is not new to me. Hillary has been raising a lot of eyebrows with these type of comments. That being said, she is right. Another attack gives the Republicans an advantage. What I find most telling is what she doesn't say. Another attack will also give Bush the power to declare Martial Law and suspend the upcoming elections.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
[edit on 28-8-2007 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
THis should be a good, it is the WH news archives.

It has audio & video of the President's activities throughout his tenure in office.

SEP 2001

On the left side you can pick month and year of your choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello to one and all. I was asked to stop in and offer up some suggestions. Here we go:

Based on what I've been told by Truthwwithin, you might want to treat this as a threat assessment and intelligence gathering excersize. It's not really enough to gather up a bunch of cogent articles and string them togehter with well written posts.

You've got to look at making your case on several different levels, each operating at the same time. Let me give you what I've got from my own niche perspective.

1. You're concerned that here will be anotehr massive terror attack on the Untied States.

2. You're concerned about what will happen AFTER that attack takes place.

3. You want to show peole how to "get the word out."

4. You want to show peoplw what they can do in the aftermath of a massive terror attack.

I myself am worried about what will happen when the next President takes office. I'm concerned that he/she will overstep their Constitutional limits and push us in to some very hard times. I use a variety of tools to get my point across. that's what you'll need to do if you're serious about this.

Yours is the minority opinion. You've got a lot of obstacles to overcome. Before you speak, you'll need to decide just what your message is. That's where the "threat assessment" comes in. Private sector think-tanks, government-sponsored spy agencies, national militaries, and...terrorist groups...all do threat assessments. Think of it as a short technical paper that summarizes the problem.

Your hypothesis is that htere will be another 9/11-style attack...soon. Why? Rack up your bullet points, summarizing each one with a single paragrah. Limit yourself to five major points, and five minor points, and you've got yourself a genune threat assessment. This can usually be done in two pages.

Your threat assessment is back up back background material, sometimes called a dossier (short hand). That would be your collected news items and analysis that you find here on ATS. As you gather this material, limit yourself to just one article for each of your bullet points, major and minor. Do that and you've got a real background dossier.

That dossier makes up the first half of your intelligence estimate. Sounds rather formidable, but remember that this is nothing more than what the big boys do all the time. The second half of your intelligence estimate is made up of material that specifically addresses the kinds of terror attacks which are possible, and the "stuff" that the bad guys would need to carry out each of those attacks. That includes material and expertise.

Once you've actually done all of this, you'll have a rather large document on your hands. Much bigger than what you could post in 25,000 characters. But...here's how you get around that:

a. Summarize each of your sources, and provide the web link.

Back in the days before spies and terrorists had computers, they prepared "reading files" that addressed the basics and provide a bibliography of materials that the researcher could look at later, if they thought they needed to. Developing a reading document of this type allows you to avoid lots of extra work and certain copyright issues related to Fair Use. You might think about getting some Wiki scholars to do some of the heavy lifting for this.

With your threat assessment, background, and intelligence summary in hand, you are ready to speak to anyone about your theories. Since you're concerned about what comes AFTER a large-scale terror attack, you'll need to develope an options list for each of your theorized attack scenarious. In each case, this should be no more than one paragraph. You're trying to make a point. You're NOT trying to preach to the choire.

Information dissemination can be handled in several different ways. If you have your material posted on ATS, draft an e-mail that has links to the main bodies of each material category. Keep it short, idealy no more than three paragraphs. Your goal is to win hearts and minds. Your goal is NOT to turn people off. Making your case, and letting them see what you see can achieve more than "winning" the argument.

When it comes to that letter writing campaign, bear in mind that most of the e-mail you send wil get screeened out as spam. THINK about who your audience really is. In some cases, a little bit of snail mail goes a long way. In all cases, shorter is better. Most people you see your stuff will give you jsut 20 seconds to grab them. If you don't strike a chord with them in that span of just 2 heartbeats, they'll toss or delete your stuff tnat that'll be the end of that. Even the terrorists know this.

These are the basics, and its all easier said than done. One person can do all of this, but it would take months or even years. What you've just read takes up approximately 5,000 characters on the ATS post counter. Bear that in mind as you discuss this project.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
we also need to watch the military weapons section, they just released info about "blackswift" SR-72, it's a new attack recon bomber, what other weapons are out there that are new the info has been recently released

Blackswift SR-72

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is an interesting idea, but even if we can predict an attack on western soil, even the dates and means, what more will we get than the chance to say "we told you so!"

I think that if another 9/11 did happen we would be shoved aside by people running around like headless chickens trying to show how 'patriotic' they are while babbling on about muslims. And it would be hard even to show our data and say "i told you so" when the public is so scared that they've taken to listening to the saviour that is Bill O'Reilly.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
for what it's worth, ive had a thread running for just over a year now documenting this type of activity for signs of foreknowledge and/or unusual activity. some members have been kind enough to contribute to it whilst others just denigrate it in typical ats troll style.

there's a wealth of info in there already and it is always open to additional postings from members to document relevant information.

link to thread

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by malganis

the other Obvious danger is if we do figure it out how many of us will end up in Cuba? I mean we are trying to be informative but if the Gov does it wouldn't they want to make all of us the fall guy? prior knowledge means complicity now days it seems ( you only kill the Prophet that is right ) this could be a double edged sword I fear

On another Note, there is a thread in the weapons section about the scarcity and/or the increase price/production of rounds on the 1st of September

Heads up..Ammo

Could they be driving the price up to make a false shortage for the "common" man? I found it interesting and the timing is right. why dis arm the population if they can make the cost of ammo prohibitive?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Don't know how much creedence to give this, but ran ross this while 'doing my homework.' I will post a few excerpts and then a few links. It's much too long in it's entirety. If nothing else, it makes for interesting reading. Anyone else know anything about this? Might post on few other threads to see what other ATS'ers know.

Is George H.W. Bush Really Prescott Bush's Son? (continued)
by GREG SZYMANSKI

"

Recently, Orion also was a guest on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, where he claimed, based on Skorzeny's allegations, the American government has been lying since 1945 about the identities and whereabouts of thousands of former Nazis given safe haven and living in America today.

Orion also said Skorzeny gave him "a shoebox full" of never before published pictures, linking many high-ranking American officials to Nazi war criminals, as well as information that George H. Bush has been lying about his true identity and was really the adopted son of Prescott Bush.

He also claims that Hitler was given safe haven in America and Nazi criminals, Dr. Josef Mengele, nicknamed the Angel of Death, and Nazi SS killer, Reinhard Gehlen, were still alive and walking the streets of America as of three years ago.

"I met with Skorzeny on three separate occasions for roughly five hours and he said that George H.W. Bush was and is a SS Nazi spy born in Germany as George H. Scherff, Jr.," said Orion. "He told me that Bush was really the son of Dr. Nikola Tesla's German born, illegal immigrant accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr., being later adopted by Prescott Bush.

"Apparently, according to Skorzeny, in 1938, Hitler sent 14-year-old George Jr. to befriend, spy and kill Tesla, who later on Jan. 6, 1943, was actually killed by Skorzeny and SS Nazi Reinhard Gehlen. Bush, however, later forged a birth certificate while Prescott Bush, a known Nazi, adopted him, covered his real identity and later helped him join the Navy under false pretenses."

Asked if he thought Skorzeny had any reason to lie and why he was chosen to hear his deathbed confession, Orion added:

"No, I believe he is for real. His pictures matched up with the history books and he told me he was coming forward with this information because the Bush family had cheated him out of a lot of money over the years. In the end, I think he wanted to get even and there were so many specifics that later I verified, leading me to believe he was telling me the truth.

"I also spent five years researching this information and have written a book, called The Bush Connection, yet to be published. Like I said my book took five years of painstaking research to complete and my motivation was to show Americans how our government illegally brought over 50,000 Nazis to America to create a New World Order and Fourth Reich in America under the guidance of George H. Bush.

"I also want to say that I've learned throughout the course of my research that our government is still protecting these Nazis, like they did Skorzeny up until his death."

After learning about the damaging Bush information and the underground network to hide Nazis, Orion went to the Justice Department for help but instead received nothing but harassment and death threats.

SKIP....

Besides the Bush allegations, Skorzeny laid several other bombshells on Orion, including the truth about Adolph Hitler's death and that Bush's role as a war hero was intentionally fabricated.

"Skorzeny told me he helped fake Hitler's suicide in 1945 and actually shot Hitler's double between the eyes, leaving him there in place of Adolph," said Orion. "He then said that he flew off with Hitler and SS Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch to safety in Austria. Skorzeny then told me he turned himself in to Americans and later helped co-found the American CIA with Nazi George H. Scherff, Jr., aka George H. Bush."

educate-yourself.org...

www.thebushconnection.com...

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Mod Note: Quoting/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What I personally want to know is, what are we at ATS going to do when the supposed martial law and or next threat/operation occurs. We have a plethora of predictions and likely scenarios in case of such events, we have lots of data. What I fear is that is where it all ends. What next? How do we proceed? Do we formulate a date stamped paper and figure out a way to broadcast to the people in any format possible?

What if it all comes to pass? Is ATS going to go down, forced off and or blocked? How and when will we regroup after the inevitable? I'm not suggesting anybody to put their families in danger, that's the last thing I have in mind. I do have a feeling though that we as a community need to stick together and work towards the best possible direction together in the most peaceful manner possible.

Anyways, I'd be more than willing to offer myself for any data mining and or writing.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
2 protests scheduled for mid September:

1) Anti-War / Impeach Bush protest in D.C. on September 15th to coincide with the General's report to congress.
2) "Let's Make Histroy 2007" - September 7th-11th NYC, premier of the final cut of "Loose Change"

Significance.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I woke up this morning with the same thought it mind. With the customer base of ATS and the different professions of each member, this could bring a strong petition to the world and a loud voice to be heard.

we need a coordinator to strategically place our movement in the media today. We have unlimited resources folks. Lets see how loud the ATS voice can be,

Syntax Stealth

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Others have taken up the cause, as quoted here in what I found:

infowars.net...

To the American people, and to peace loving individuals everywhere:

Massive evidence has come to our attention which shows that the backers, controllers, and allies of Vice President Dick Cheney are determined to orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident, and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin war provocation over the coming weeks and months. [...]

(continue at source)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join