It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
[edit on 28-8-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Isn't it time we put some foot action on our talk? Searching the net is fine but we won't find anything new or that is not already public knowledge. I might suggest members get off their rear ends and take a ride around military areas, ports and keep an open eye for any changes or increased movement. I drive from Coastal Georgia thru Fort Benning at least 3 times a month. I have noticed increased activity of army convoys in the past 2 months coming north to the army base. Lawson air field is located at Ft. Benning also.

I am new at ATS and not sure how serious members really are. I for one will be out in the water this weekend checking out our port. Less than 70 miles south of my home is the Jacksonville port and less than 70 miles north is the Savannah , Ga port. Both are very busy ports. Our brunswick port is growing and has become a major player in port activity.

I will not sit here and be a sitting duck....I'm 5 hours from the Smokey Mountains and hope to spend a quiet 9/11/07 sitting on the side of a mountain .

I'm with you in body , mind and spirit. If others are truely serious please put some walk in your talk. Open those eyes and ears...... any action that deviates from the normal is suspect.

Good Hunting

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh, its coming alright.

Something big is coming.

Just take a look at many countries domestic problems. America is currently having political problems over Iraq and members of the administration are suddenly resigning, plus the stock market is causing worries too. Reports of a terrorist attack coming, possible nuclear attack is spreading across the media.

Europe is facing pressure from Europeans over the new EU reform treaty (basically a constitution), which many want a say in and don't support. All European governments are refusing to put it to a referendum. UK media are spraying us with "Anarchy in the UK", numerous shootings and stabbings, Greece is currently on fire and Germany is facing a problem of neo-nazi's. EU and Russia are at odds. The Middle East is on the verge on war with each other and India and Pakistan are still close to tension.

Something needs to happen to bring shock and chaos to the system, in which order will come out of it. I don't know what will happen, but whatever it is, it will be used as a reason to justify anything.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here is an excellent piece by ex CIA analyst speaking on intelligence gathering, he states that it is not rocket science and that anyone with a high school education can do it. He also goes into the various types of avenues they looked at for information... Good article and very helpful info.

www.truthout.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I want to take a second to clarify what I want this post to do.

I am NOT looking to predict the exact time, place or means of another attack.

I am NOT looking to try and force people to believe that Bush or AlQaeda is behind another attack.

I do not wish to spark a campaign to bash the Administration.

While these things make for heated debates, most of them depend on speculation. We need facts here on our side.

Most people around here on ATS know something is afoot. Whether it be from articles they have read, pieces they have put together or just simply a "gut feeling".

With all the talent around here, it seems to me that we could get all of this info together in a fashion where it doesn't threaten or scare people that might not be on the same wave lengths we are.

It is great to preach to the choir, but what if we could develop a statement that was clear and reasonable enough to tell others without being condemned r brushed off as conspiracy theorists, then we can create a greater awareness.

I am not looking to reinvent the wheel, or to build the impossible. I am looking to help people see through a more critical lens. The smallest things can make the biggest difference.

thanks to all that have contributed. Looks like we are almost ready to start putting this together....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My contribution to your list...

“We Are Going to Get Hit Again”
The head of the National Counterterrorism Center speaks out on Al Qaeda's plans, America’s readiness—and the nature of the war on terror.

Web exclusive
By Mark Hosenball and Jeffrey Bartholet
Newsweek
Updated: 5:14 p.m. ET Aug 27, 2007
Aug. 27, 2007 - Al Qaeda has an active plot to hit the West. The United States knows about it but doesn’t have enough tactical detail to issue a precise warning or raise the threat level, says Vice Admiral (ret.) John Scott Redd, who heads the government’s National Counterterrorism Center. In an interview at his headquarters near Washington, D.C., Redd told Newsweek’s Mark Hosenball and Jeffrey Bartholet that the country is better prepared than ever to counter such threats. But he also believes another successful terror attack on the U.S. homeland is inevitable.

Newsweek

Mod edit: fixed text box

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
COming up, APEC Australia 2007, Sydney, 2 to 9 September

Guestlist includes:

Australian Prime Minister John Howard (host)
US President George W. Bush
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
South Korean Prime Minister Han Duck-soo
Russian President Vladimir Putin
Taiwanese President Chen Shui-bian

Bush is arriving several days early & departing a few days early to attend Sept 11 ceremonies. I wonder what the backroom chats will be discussing. They are turning this beautiful city inside out into a mini police state, the antithesis of the Olympic spirit only 7 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just sincerely hope that if another attack does indeed occur, we place the blame where it belongs. On the terrorist and organizations that have been threatening our way of life and livelyhood for decades. Sadly, I know it will all be blamed on our government and President Bush by the group of folks that can see it no other way.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
guys i'm afraid their is nothing you can do to warn the public and be seen as a good guy

you let people know who believe it is terrorists responsible and they will turn YOU IN

the GOV'T will say LOOK there are terrorists operating in "anti-gov't" sites within the

united states and the ONLINE COMMUNITY.

this will give them the ability to regulate the internet (which is the Achillies heel) and take care of some dissenter's in the know

just a thought and it should give you pause. BE VERY CAREFUL

and the valhall post pissed me off to no end, this is what valhall has warned about before and got "ripped apart" and no mods stepped up. Please , say it's not so

Everything you said.

I also expected to see posts after valhall's post that were giving valhall an apology and thanks. It still hasn't happened. So, Valhall, thank you very much!

Everyone needs to be careful of even writing a letter at all. This is foolishness. It is very clear that this is no longer the peoples' government. The government is now an entity of itself and for itself. The military is its cannon. Those of us who are citizens and civilians, we have a responsibility.

I've seen a signature on ATS somewhere (or a few of them) that talk about ensuring the bill of rights' law of the right to bear arms is particularly for the purpose of overthrowing our government if it needs to be.

We all know how that would turn out, though. The government are the "spartans" (although, sissy versions) and we are the persians (although, sissy versions) and we don't want no god-king.

My point is: how many of us are willing to do what really has to be done? How many of us are willing to log off right now and walk around our towns and tell people "walk with me" and march on every cornerstone of the government and demand for them to "get the hell out of my White House!"

It is clear that Osama has a different agenda other than "jihad". He is using the muslim religion to his gain. We should know that "jihad" is spiritual warfare, not physical (for you terrorists out there who got brainwashed). So, I submit that the american people start a true, spiritual or mind(religious or not) "JIHAD"--using our words. We go and speak! The word is the sword of light. Have you ever played a video game? OF course, this is ATS. The weapon of truth is a sword of light. This is the power of words.

Forget all this gathering of information--everybody does know what is happening and if they don't, then they will find out soon enough(I can't imagine the lost soul who doesn't see what's going on!)

I have been warning everybody I see. I work at a Dunkin' Donuts as a shift leader... my customers are informed. My friends are informed. My family is informed. They're all a little perturbed that I'm talking so much, but if we all were to talk and get everyone involved, then my little dagger of light would become a ginormous sword of light. (My little dagger of light has already got a few of my family members searching ATS and my friend Chris is researching himself.)
We shouldn't have to inform people all the way--instigate--get them to research for themselves!

Let's make America "for the people, by the people" again. The good people. Not the radically religious who judge, not the radically atheist who scoff, you who do these things contribute to degradation. The good people who work hard and support their families and contribute to others and offer service at any moment. We are the ones that are strong enough to do this.

That is my 3,672 cents worth.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If the idea behind this thread is watch out for a very real and possible false flag operation coming to an American city near you then I would say all we would need is a daily report on the type of "drills" this detachment is running. If you believe what the former MI6 agents interviewed in 'Terrorstorm' have to say about the London bombings and 9/11 then the best way to know what to expect is to see what "coincedental" excersise they are running this time.

If this detachment starts running nuclear emergency aftermath scenarios in and around D.C. I would place my bets on that is exactly what we would be hit with. If they are running dirty bomb tactics, block by block searches, riot control etc. then you have a good idea of what's to come. imo.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yesterday there was a very active thread discussing that some people believe there actually no airplanes invovled in 911. I actually found it quite interesting. I posed a question and was curious to see some followups. Then, all of the sudden the thread was nowhere to be found.

You are so worried about what the government has control over, but you need to realize you are not even free to voice your opinion entirely here. Someone of some people are playing dictator on this forum and letting people see exactly what he/they want them to see.

I expect my membership will now be terminated.

later...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Most of my posts are being filtered out because I am raising questions about the control of this site. Believe me people, this is far from an open forum. There is not even truth involved in the operation of this site.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well i'm not so sure about going that far

and c'mon with the no plane's theory that kind of stuff causes people to associate kookiness with any conspiracy's regarding 9/11. people pushing no planes are either not to brite or disinfo or cointelpro shenagnigans.

what i would like to see is a response to what Vahall brought up earlier and i commented on, and also maybe we could get a motto on ATS that does not have a DOUBLE MEANING

like deny ignorance or deny manipulation i.e act like you don't recognize any of your ignorance , refuse to believe you are even being manipulated

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just read the first page.

I'm going to start diggin and I'll repost some findings.

In the meantime, we've already got a large build-up in the Persian Gulf within striking distance. I'm looking for an "attack" on American soil to be blamed on Iran (even if it was Canada) resluting in the crash of the U.S. stock market and ah implementation of a police state in Washington to protect the elites. —All before the elections.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There was 8 years between the two WTC attacks. The operatives are in place. It is a matter of time, and this next attack will be more personal I feel. The WTC was hit along with the Pentagon to strike at the government to provoke foriegn policy review and to force economic hits to the pocket. Instead, we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

Now,

1. we are basically fighting Syria and Iran in Iraq,
2. Iranian SF's in northern Iraq,
3. Russia starting to reflex their muscle and China,
4. well, China could take everything short of Australia if it really wanted to.
5. Renewed relations with India.
6. Pakistan firing new missles
7. Europeon missle shield
8. Russian planes fired upon by sattelite countires
9. venezuela and Cuba getting friendly, what about missles in cuba again?

Add to this famine, genocide and patricide spiked with religion and ancient beliefs and you have a mixture that will take us into our own armegeddon.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just found this (via Drudge):

28/08/2007 17:31 RENO, Nevada, Aug 28 (AFP)
Bush warns of 'holocaust' if Iran gets nukes

US President George W. Bush warned Tuesday that letting Iran acquire atomic weapons risked putting the Middle East "under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust."

"Iran's active pursuit of technology that could lead to nuclear weapons threatens to put a region already known for instability and violence under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust," he told a veterans group here.

[source]

I'm not sure about the reliability of this source, but figured this was appropriate here.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
tyranny 22 i basically agree with your statement

the financial markets of the united states are in dire straits

foreign financers have pulled out and the PPT is holding things together, while the FED bails out the banking system

the pundits will not say how bad it is because they don't want to cause a collapse of consumer confidence (which would make things worse)

a terrorist (false flag most likely) or something that will be allowed will occur and be allowed to sink the financial markets to DIVERT BLAME and rally americans behind a syrian or iranian enemy i'm sure

and people will fall for it, how sad

as the economy is in taters ( extreme two tier society is revealed from the rubble) a NAU will be formed by the CFR, then that will be joined w/ the E union and african union and an asian union to form a world gov't with a cashless chipped society. if you don't follow along your chip will be turned off, and you wont be able to buy or sell squat

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
dp

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the economy will crash, soon.
el-cia-duh will set off a nuke or two.
martial law police state lockdown, and dictatorial government will ensue.

have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was interested in this thread because my sister seems to think 9/11 is going to happen again. She claims to have gotten the date of my grandfather's death right, and has never said anything on the past 9/11's. She also does not have access to this type of material.

I believe on another site there is a thread about a huge stock/options deal or something of a scale not seen since 9/11. Apparently, there is a lot of money risked, hundreds of millions of dollars, for a profit of a couple billion. The deal is that the market has to take a huge downswing in the first three weeks of September. I can't find it right now, but they think it is a sign of another attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join