It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am with you all the way, Manzoor

Tho you didnt quite put it the way some people might, you did indeed make me think about if it happened to someone i knew, my cousin, my immediate family...

Full points mate

Surely there has to be a way to end all this ??

What if we remove the "radicals" from both sides and let the moderates engage and debate ?

Surely that has to be worth a shot ?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

those soldiers should be put in prison for the rest there lives

Why? They just got rid of another terrorist.

They have just cemented their place in History as hero's for Isreal.

This quote from former PM Ariel Sharon says it all.

"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.”

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.”

Sheesh !!!

How can peace possibly be achieved with an attitude like that ?

*disgusted*

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by manzoor

those soldiers should be put in prison for the rest there lives

Why? They just got rid of another terrorist.

They have just cemented their place in History as hero's for Isreal.

one more terrorist that is bs so what all muslims are terrorists does that make me one? why post some thing stupid like that i find it offencive a 11 year old boy being killed by soldiers who can tell the differance between a child and a sniper they must be stupid, acts like that happen every day and isreal gets away go outside western media and see the full horror its horrible isnt it makes you think if this happened to a family memeber of mine huh we are lucky we dont live in an area like that are kids are safe safe to climb trees and drink there selves to death but not over there.

there will never be peace in that region untill israel gives back there land i cant see talks working not in a million years its gone to far.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My suggestion is the Palestinians should not give the Israelis an excuse to kill children if they using children as soldiers for a dirty war.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nice pics deltaboy. May I ask if those pics are justification for grown military personnel killing an unarmed child?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
My suggestion is the Palestinians should not give the Israelis an excuse to kill children if they using children as soldiers for a dirty war.

Are you saying that these photographs justify several trained military soldiers shooting to death an unarmed 11 year old in a tree?

I do hope not!

[edit - you beat me too it by a couple of seconds intrepid
]

[edit on 27-8-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So dressing a child up in fatuiges and taking a picture of him with a gun, justifies killing him?

That is the most ignorant thing I have heard all week.

Look out Brad and Angelina, The Isralies now have a reason to shoot your kids.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Nice pics deltaboy. May I ask if those pics are justification for grown military personnel killing an unarmed child?

How can you tell if the person is unarmed? How about a bomb under a jacket?

Not to mention that kids have been used for scouting and gathering intelligence for terrorist and guerilla forces because they expect the military with its ROE in dealing with children. Its pretty hard to deal with such people. What would you do if a child was scouting your position? What if he had a bomb under his jacket heading towards you?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
So dressing a child up in fatuiges and taking a picture of him with a gun, justifies killing him?

That is the most ignorant thing I have heard all week.

In war don't expect that children are harmless unless you are really that ignorant. Go to Africa and expect to see kids pointing an AK at you and make you beg for your life.

Thats why the UN is trying to stop the use of child soldiers, because its gives the excuse to kill children and the UN cannot do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is why I tire of debate.

Talking to rightwingers and Israeli apologists is pointless, the only thing they will ever understand is force. That's why the next time someone tries to justify some atrocity like this to my face, they're gonna get hurt.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How can you tell if the person is unarmed? How about a bomb under a jacket?

Irrellevant. That's not the person in question.

Not to mention that kids have been used for scouting and gathering intelligence for terrorist and guerilla forces because they expect the military with its ROE in dealing with children. Its pretty hard to deal with such people. What would you do if a child was scouting your position? What if he had a bomb under his jacket heading towards you?

Ditto. Check out the picture in the source material, he was wearing a t-shirt and he was in a tree. He wasn't a threat in any manner. Well, he might have been able to throw some REALLY dangerous figs at them. But fire away dude, see if you can justify this murder. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

While you make great points, it certainly doesn't justify this

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ditto. Check out the picture in the source material, he was wearing a t-shirt and he was in a tree. He wasn't a threat in any manner. Well, he might have been able to throw some REALLY dangerous figs at them. But fire away dude, see if you can justify this murder. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Isn't that the case of what children can be used for by making you believe in your perception he wasn't a threat in any manner? Children can be useful to get near a military post without attracting suspicion.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Isn't that the case of what children can be used for by making you believe in your perception he wasn't a threat in any manner? Children can be useful to get near a military post without attracting suspicion.

By your logic the Israeli military would then be able to kill anyone. Right? I guess there are no innocent Palistinians.

That is totally flawed logic.

BTW, if I read the article correctly, the child was an Israeli citizen.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

and this military post was where ...?

Quoted reason for the murder :

"resisting the occupation"

No doubt he did throw a few figs

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

By your logic the Israeli military would then be able to kill anyone. Right? I guess there are no innocent Palistinians.

As people say there are no innocents in war. Whether its right or wrong depends on the person agreeing or not.

Based on what they experience yeah they be able to kill anyone they suspicous of.

As you know its happening Iraq where insurgents have started using kids against American troops.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As people say there are no innocents in war. Whether its right or wrong depends on the person agreeing or not.

Based on what they experience yeah they be able to kill anyone they suspicous of.

Let me rephrase that. They could be able to kill anyone they SAY is suspicious.

That my friend is the height of cowardice.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

Gaza's Killing School
Updated: 11:44, Tuesday July 13, 2004

Children as young as 10 are being recruited to fight for the Palestinian cause.

Sky News has gained access to a young people's camp in Gaza, where the only lesson taught is how to kill Israelis.

Sky's Middle East Correspondent Emma Hurd said the camp, at an undisclosed location, had been set up to drill children in the ways of war.

The recruits, some of whom are dwarfed by their AK-47 assault rifles, are taught how to carry out ambushes.

They are also made to do an obstacle course, crawling under barbed wire and leaping through hoops of fire while their instructors fire live bullets overhead.Hurd witnessed one training session in which a militant, dressed as a Jewish settler complete with yarmulke skull cap, was ambushed in his car.Gunmen pulled the "settler" from his vehicle and Hurd was told if this had been real he would have been killed.

She spoke to two 10-year-old recruits.

One of them, Mustafa, said he wanted to shoot down Israeli aircraft and blow up tanks.

The camp is run by a group called the Popular Resistance Committee, which said the next generation of Palestinians needed to know how to fight the Israeli "occupation".

The boys even "graduate" at the end of their training, receiving a certificate from the camp commander.

As I said before, they should not use children for war, otherwise it gives the other side an excuse to shoot any children on site if they perceive as hostile. No time for judge and jury.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
dealtaboy you are sick people like you i hate killing children that sends chills down my spine.
israel murders innocent people and should be tried for war crimes your no better.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by manzoor]

also the kids who do go to this think why huh? israel bombing them to the stone age most of thoses kids have proberly lost someone in ther efamily by the israels and yet the israels get away if someone kiled my dad i would want revenge wouldnt you all those kids no is war,death and blood after all they were born in this world and only to find out there family or friends are being blown to bits and the worlds does nothing

[edit on 27-8-2007 by manzoor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join