It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 3
15
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Googling sources to justify murder must be physically taxing. I'll go slower then. This kid WASN'T a threat. He was sitting in his nice little fig tree, probably doing his best not to even move and BLAM, they killed him.

You can't justify this in any manner. Because X did this, Y is allowed to kill Z, even if Z didn't do anything? :shk:




posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
dealtaboy you are sick people like you i hate killing children that sends chills down my spine.
israel murders innocent people and should be tried for war crimes your no better.


You seem to be concentrating on Israel itself. Why not both peoples that have committed warcrimes? But then I guess you perceive anything that the Palestinians did was justified so they are exempt eh?

And I don't care what you think of me.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy


You seem to be concentrating on Israel itself. Why not both peoples that have committed warcrimes?


I'd like to answer that one. Because it was what the ISRAELI soldier did HERE. Not what the Palistinians did. Or are you into retribution?



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'd like to answer that one. Because it was what the ISRAELI soldier did HERE. Not what the Palistinians did. Or are you into retribution?


Depends on what the Palestinians would do in return which tends to be into retribution stuff usually blowing up a bus or so because they designate all as Israeli occupiers anyway. People can judge it as justifed or not, don't matter to me, I have my own opinion about it.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Depends on what the Palestinians would do in return which tends to be into retribution stuff usually blowing up a bus or so because they designate all as Israeli occupiers anyway. People can judge it as justifed or not, don't matter to me, I have my own opinion about it.


and for the Israelis its blow up a couple of Cars with a few US made hellfire missiles or demolish a couple of homes or ngun down some cuvilians.

really like how you try and justify the murder of a child, always thought higher of you



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
if you dont notice israel bombs civilians to the ground and they respond to those attacks they dont attack for no reason yes whay both do is wrong but what israel does is horrible and alot bigger than what the palistinians do.

and then theres bush supporting them weapons there and there kill more people, more so he was a kid he did nothing no threat proberly was so scared he was hiding wouldnt you be hiding form the israel soldiers who come and kill your families? he was no threat and never would of been just a young kid playing just like the kid the was sadly killed here in the uk he did nothing just as this kid the israel soldiers should be kept on a lead if they cant tell whats a real threat to a child then you cant really call them soldiers but cowards



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yet another act of evil for the sake of evil. Just like the situation with the little Iraqi boy set on fire.

My heart breaks for the family of this little boy.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

and for the Israelis its blow up a couple of Cars with a few US made hellfire missiles or demolish a couple of homes or ngun down some cuvilians.

really like how you try and justify the murder of a child, always thought higher of you


Yeah Israel blows up a car packed full of people inside usually innocent children along with parents that may be suspected of terrorism. Its the same thing going on in this type of war. If I was an Israeli, I say its justified. If I was a Palestinian and saw retaliation by blowing up a bus filled with innocent people as well as maybe an Israel soldier or two guarding the vehilce, I also say its justified.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
if you dont notice israel bombs civilians to the ground and they respond to those attacks they dont attack for no reason yes whay both do is wrong but what israel does is horrible and alot bigger than what the palistinians do.


There you go again, what Israel has been doing is much more bigger than what the Palestinians have been doing. It seems you always include a but.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yet another act of evil for the sake of evil. Just like the situation with the little Iraqi boy set on fire.

My heart breaks for the family of this little boy.


can you post me a article to that please thanks



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Yeah Israel blows up a car packed full of people inside usually innocent children along with parents that may be suspected of terrorism. Its the same thing going on in this type of war. If I was an Israeli, I say its justified. If I was a Palestinian and saw retaliation by blowing up a bus filled with innocent people as well as maybe an Israel soldier or two guarding the vehilce, I also say its justified.


most targets that are hit are cuvilian due to incorrect info.
in both palistian and israeli , its plain murder and no one can justify the deaths of a child, may not be a parent but i have al lot of nephew and neices

may ask one question

how can you justify the death of a child who wasnt a threat and which has been pointed out several times.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
may ask one question

how can you justify the death of a child who wasnt a threat and which has been pointed out several times.


Think of the My Lai massacre where troops on the ground were pissed off because they couldn't tell the difference between Vietcong and just plain villagers because both look and dress the same.

Why do you think the UN made these kinds of laws dealing with people that must wear insignias, or children should never be put to use as soldiers?

Its a dirty war out there and it may not meet your expectations that innocents will never lose their lives.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Its funny delta cause you always make it out to me Israeli soldiers as the defenders. Israeli soldiers need to be on the look out for anyone trying to attack them.

What country is trying to invade the gaza strip and palestine? What country decided to settle in the middle east and declare it their own country?

Israeli soldiers aren't the defenders. they are just as much the attackers as we were. Israeli acts like every attack is an unprovoked attack, and that they must retaliate, much like the US does. 9/11 unprovoked is like the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time, yet even presidential candidates for 08 say it.

Israeli is not innocent, and even the possible idea of a threat doesnt give them the right to shoot a child on site. Just the same, palestine needs to own up to their wrongs. Neither side is the defenders, protecting themselves from the evil occupation. If anything israel is the occupation since they are so hell bend on expanding.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   


There you go again, what Israel has been doing is much more bigger than what the Palestinians have been doing.


Well, they started the whole thing by building their country on other people's land, so...


Frankly this is yet more evidence that a large segment of Israel's population & military sees Arabs & Muslims as untermenschen.
It surprises me they haven't started preparing for a final solution to the "Palestinian Question". Perhaps some of their apologists here in the states should help them, maybe contributing donations to help them set up plants to manufacture Zyklon B.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
that's just sick shooting an 11 year old multiple times



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
Its funny delta cause you always make it out to me Israeli soldiers as the defenders. Israeli soldiers need to be on the look out for anyone trying to attack them.

What country is trying to invade the gaza strip and palestine? What country decided to settle in the middle east and declare it their own country?


It would be applied to the same thing for the defenders of the Alamo which is mostly comprised of U.S. citizens in Texas which is by the way Mexican territory in the first place. Whether its justifed or not, depend's on the person's perspective.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
As people say there are no innocents in war.


Interesting how it's usually the b*****d holding the gun [literally and figuratively speaking] who spouts that crap, usually just after firing at a civillian.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Terran Blue]



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are they any other sources which are reputable?

The soldiers also shot his 22 year old brother before treating him- if they were that inhumane why would they leave a young boy to die before treating his brother?

I also notcied they were apparent special forces which had shot him- was it as innocent as first thought?

I'd like to get a different angle from this instead of blasting everything Israeli at first chance.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
so delta the 3000+ 9/11 people that were murdered
they are just casulties of war?



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
you support the israel troops going in and killing every muslim civilian because they could be a threat how stupid.

the 2006 lebanon war were beruit was bombed so much nothing was standing 1000+ civilians died were they all terrorists aswell, and those liltle babies that died?




top topics



 
15
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join