It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Assassinates 11 Yr Old Sitting In A Fig Tree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
so delta the 3000+ 9/11 people that were murdered
they are just casulties of war?

Pretty much.

What did Osama said before? Killing American military and civilians is a duty for all Muslims in Holy war?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Nasty brutal things happen
in conflicts on both sides.

True, it's just that we (thanks to the media) are not shown this. To say there is a bias toward Israel in the American media is an understatement.

We are essentially expected to believe that Palestinian suicide bombers are simply soulless monsters born wearing a bomb vest. Terrorism will not be stopped by acts of further violence, but rather a change in foreign policy and an attack on the injustices that are the root cause of such extreme actions in the first place.

Illegal occupations and wars have helped to breed "terrorists" throughout history.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Illegal occupations and wars have helped to breed "terrorists" throughout history.

It doesn't take a war or occupation to breed "terrorists."

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I love the way that anything Israeli can be openly attacked and accepted on some of these boards.

Yes, IF the story was true it is extremely bad. Yet, in the same respect if I posted a thread mentioning the shooting of an Israeli child many responses wouldn't be as OTT- Israel the boogeyman of ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
no actualy killing of children is wrong but israel children are fine no its the palistinian children in more danger heres a link off israel children to palistinians and how they treat them.

youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by lee anoma

It doesn't take a war or occupation to breed "terrorists."

I never said it did, nor state that it was the ONLY cause.
I'm speaking of the case at hand so please don't put words in my mouth.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This thread is a good example why the conflict will NEVER end.

Until a majority on both sides commit to engaging in meaningful and productive talks (one that tries to understand and not dictate), these types of episodes will continue.

It is sad that a child has to have his/her life taken away in this manner,

In this world, it happens on a daily basis.

We should all be ashamed.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
This thread is a good example why the conflict will NEVER end.

Until a majority on both sides commit to engaging in meaningful and productive talks (one that tries to understand and not dictate), these types of episodes will continue.

It is sad that a child has to have his/her life taken away in this manner,

In this world, it happens on a daily basis.

We should all be ashamed.

yea i agree with you but to talk i dont think that will happen the palistinians want there homes and land back and israel refuses but were you say we all should be ashamed i agree with you my heart goes out to the family

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Pretty much.

What did Osama said before? Killing American military and civilians is a duty for all Muslims in Holy war?

all muslims? he doesnt speak for me last time i checked.
anyhow you have a intresting prospective

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
no actualy killing of children is wrong but israel children are fine no its the palistinian children in more danger heres a link off israel children to palistinians and how they treat them.

youtube.com...

I'm sorry but that video had absolutely no relevance at all. The video is biased and doesn't show two sides of a story.

It would be like asking one gang about the attrocities of another- of course the others are going to be bad. They will both be equally as bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
many more just search into youtube bias as western media?

but you dont really here israel kids being killed by soldiers now do you in palestine it happens almost daily and no if it was a israel kid we wouldnt brush it away but its not about a israel kid is it now!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

many more just search into youtube bias as western media?

but you dont really here israel kids being killed by soldiers now do you in palestine it happens almost daily and no if it was a israel kid we wouldnt brush it away but its not about a israel kid is it now!

Bias Western media? The same media which made the bombings of Israel worse than what they actually where by doctoring photographs?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Israel is truly the land of the beast.

BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!!

Save the world from that great Satan.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yea it is bias wacth a video on george galloway on sky news you will see what i mean.
go outside western media and see the true horrors.

regards mister manzoor

[edit on 27-8-2007 by manzoor]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

yea it is bias wacth a video on george galloway on sky news you will see what i mean.
go outside western media and see the true horrors.

Did you read my last post? I am well aware every news source is biased- yet it works both ways!

For all I know that article may be pure propoganda.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Israel's been handing out money and trying to make a peace agreement that works with Palestine for a long-long time without success.

I feel if this story is true, there is no excuse targeting and killing a Child but I have been unable to find confirmation the story is true so far, and yes Intrepid, using the Web (its faster than waiting for NewsPapers) and you can't count on CNN to cycle news, they seem to repeat the same reports over and over. The obvious fire that burns between Palestine & Israel may never flame out if left between the two.

Seems to me tempers have flared here with what I'd say is the majority of posters who really stress Israel's to blame not just for this terrible tragedy (if true), apparently stealing land and murdering people.

Have we not seen enough Palestinian homicide bombers blow up Israeli families, Including Children. Parties, Restaurants, Weddings wherever innocent Men, Woman and Children can be found, and continually.
This thread seems more a hate fest than picking apart the report, confirming it either way and passing judgements.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It would be applied to the same thing for the defenders of the Alamo which is mostly comprised of U.S. citizens in Texas which is by the way Mexican territory in the first place. Whether its justifed or not, depend's on the person's perspective.

I never said I agree with the US previous history of expanionism. Yes it happens, but at the current time, it would be impossible to just give texas back, like it would be impossible to just give israel back to the palestinians. Im not a diplomat so I cant facilitate the two parties to come to a compromise, but I have a feeling israel expanding its boarders further as time progresses is NOT the solution.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Bias Western media? The same media which made the bombings of Israel worse than what they actually where by doctoring photographs?

that has nothing to do with bias, and everything to do with rattings. They would throw their own grandmothers under a bus for a good story.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
that has nothing to do with bias, and everything to do with rattings. They would throw their own grandmothers under a bus for a good story.

The clip I was talking about was actually in relation to a video on Youtube, the clip only showed footage from one side of the argument making the other look bad- that was biased.

The other member claimed that all Western media was biased and yet I agree it is to an extent- often claimed to be pro-Israel. I was trying to suggest it couldn't be because they were doctoring the bombing campaigns made by Israel to increase ratings and thus reducing the biased slant. I'm confusing myself here!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well if they can make a ratings spike from israel attacking somebody, they will milk it. Usually they are pro israel, but only if it doesnt conflict with making ratings go up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join