It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you can survive 9/11/2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
reply to post by divine chronic

Is something you copied from the Sun tabloid?

Just curious.

the info on the bible code came from the Sun tabloid yes.

the rest... no.

now you all can believe whatever you want to believe, I have no control over that.
all this information is what i have come up with from a few months of off and on research.

IMO theres so many reason why 9/11 would be a good target date.

heres something i just got from infowars.com that can help back up my theory of the possible 9/11 2b 2007

Market Crash Forecast Suggests New 9/11
Mystery trader bets on huge downturn that could only be preceded by catastrophe

A mystery trader risks losing around $1 billion dollars after placing 245,000 put options on the Dow Jones Eurostoxx 50 index, leading many analysts to speculate that a stock market crash preceded by a new 9/11 style catastrophe could take place within the next month.

The anonymous trader only stands to make money if the market crashes by a third to a half before September 21st, which is when the put options expire. A put option is a financial contract between two parties, the buyer and the writer (seller) of the option, in which the buyer stands to benefit only if the price of the asset falls.

"The sales are being referred to by market traders as "bin Laden trades" because only an event on the scale of 9-11 could make these short-sell options valuable," reports financial blogger Marc Parent .

The trader stands to make around $2 billion from their investment should an event trigger a market crash before the third week in September.

Such a cataclysmic jolt could only happen as a result of two factors, China dumping its vast dollar reserves in reaction to the sub-prime mortgage collapse, which it has threatened to do , or a massive terror attack on the same scale or larger than 9/11.

9/11 itself was foreshadowed by unprecedented put options that were placed on United and American Airlines. Though the Securities and Exchange Commission refused to reveal who placed the options, private researchers traced the investments back to the Deutsche Bank owned Banker's Trust, which was formerly headed by then Executive Director of the CIA, Buzzy Krongard.

Put options on Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch, two of the World Trade Center's most prominent occupants, also spiked in the days before 9/11.

News of the suspicious trades is dovetailed by the comments of Former US Treasury secretary Larry Summers yesterday , who told ABC News that the risk of a recession in the U.S. was greater that at any time since 9/11.

infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Could use your guys' input here. Please take a look...

Calling all ATS'ers

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Calling all ATS'ers

.......that has no realation at all to what we're talking about..........

Anyways, i heard that the Bible Code doesnt really predict anyhting until after it happens. OK. So why have some people said that the bible code predicts a comet or something hitting the Earth? Is that like an exception thing or sumthing? Maybe i heard wrong......IDK.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Calling all ATS'ers

Although I agree that this is not exactly what we are discussing here, that thread is still very much worth a good look. Definitely one I will be keeping an eye on. Thanks for bringing it to my attention TW

Back on topic.... Divine, I do not see how what you posted helps your theory at all. You have offered NOTHING in reference to the Bible Code that you cited at the start of this thread, and you have basically ignored it since. IMO it makes your whole thread completely misleading.

We are both in agreement that SOMETHING will happen. You would have to be a complete moron to not see all the indicators. This much we agree on. However, if this thread was all about your gut feeling, why make a new thread to discuss it? Why not contribute to the threads that have already been made about the information you are supplying which has already been discussed here on ATS? For instance, what you just posted from infowars (which is a great indicator IMO) has already been and currently being discussed HERE.

This thread as far as I understood it was all about the Bible Code in relation to the next event. Now you are just resubmitting news that has already been submitted and is being discussed. So I have to ask now, what is the point of this thread? Maybe I am just nitpicking and if so I apologize for it but this is just the way I see things.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
This thread as far as I understood it was all about the Bible Code in relation to the next event. Now you are just resubmitting news that has already been submitted and is being discussed. So I have to ask now, what is the point of this thread? Maybe I am just nitpicking and if so I apologize for it but this is just the way I see things.

at least u agree something will happen on this day

this thread isnt and wasnt supposed only be about the bible codes claims about an attack on 9/11/2007. thats why I added information that "I" think helps to prove of something to happen on this day.. that is all.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

We are both in agreement that SOMETHING will happen.

Please re-read my post. I never said something would happen on 9/11/07. It is my opinion, as I have already stated, that 9/11/07 will be just another day.

What we do agree on is something will happen. It is your opinion that it will happen on 9/11/07 it is my opinion that it will happen not on 9/11/07 but eventually. On some day in the future that none of us know about and none of us will see coming. Then that date will live in infamy and years later people will be making a post JUST LIKE THIS ONE using that date. I hope that clear up any confusion, but again I ask..what does ANY of this have to do with the Bible Code that you used to make your point in the original post? I have asked a million times but yet...I still get no answer. It is obvious at this point, that you had no point. So on behalf of everyone else who is sick of seeing these prediction post which have no basis whatsoever other that "a gut feeling" and general paranoia allow me to say....thanks for sharing. Next?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
cs.anu.edu.au...

Moby Dick has a lot of predictions too.

Did they take into consideration the other gospels which were left out of the Bible?

As humans, we are typically taught to make things more complex than they are. I have serious problems with predictions in the Bible, unless this world is actually "The Matrix".

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Is there a way to confirm your source? I saw this too and I couldn't even find a link. I think no tabloid would make something this serious up. I think there's something to it.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First of all, the 9-11 "terrorist" hoax was done by our own government. Bin Laden is working for our corrupt government. Any terrorist videos threatening us is basically our own government threatening us.

The Bible code is not much of a phenomena because it is done using the
Hebrew alphebet which doesn't have that many letters in it. It's not that hard to find letter codes in the Hebrew alphebet don't matter what book it came from.
And people wonder why the Bible code predictions are constantly wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can you find something in correlation to 10/12?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
And people wonder why the Bible code predictions are constantly wrong.

Maybe I am just a complete idiot, but will someone...ANYONE..please show me a single "prediction" made from The Bible Code?

All the Bible Code "predictions" have been made AFTER the fact. When they add in keywords to a specific incident then find words and phrases in the bible. How is that a prediction??

So what is a prediction?

Webster defines it as a transitive verb : to declare or indicate in advance; especially : foretell on the basis of observation, experience, or scientific reason
intransitive verb : to make a prediction

So by definition a prediction is something that is foretold PRIOR to the actual event. So if the Bible Code finds these phrases and keywords AFTER the event... THAT IS NOT A PREDICTION!!!

Why do I feel like I have been beating my head against the wall on this thread? Does anyone actually READ the thread or are people just reading the first couple post and then posting themselves?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Is there a way to confirm your source? I saw this too and I couldn't even find a link. I think no tabloid would make something this serious up. I think there's something to it.

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Leyla]

exactly. thats pretty serious to just make up.

but i have no way to show u guys.. unless i find a scanner and scan it.
you can just go to a grocery store and look for the tabloids... it still maybe out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
US Opposition Political Leaders Issue Urgent False Flag Terror Warning

Warn of imminent plot to "orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident

infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok so now we are going to post more stories which can be found on other threads to prove your point about 9/11/07 as a possible date for the next "terror" attack, however you still have done NOTHING to add to your original post in which you used The Bible Code as a source.

Does the Bible Code mention any of these other threads that you are using as "proof" of your claims? My guess is probably not, therefor it is irrelevant to THIS thread. I am sure I can make some "prediction" too then use any number of news articles and threads from conspiracy based sites to back up my claims. However none of this has anything to do with what you originally posted about.

In case you do not recall what it was, allow me to help. It was a terrorist attack, happening on 9/11/07s, in very specific cities, using dirty bombs and chemical/biological agents in the water supply. You also claimed that YOUR prediction was supported by the Bible Code. Of course as this thread has progressed we find out that it is not in fact your prediction, but the prediction of a news stand tabloid paper.

So are you ever going to get back to the topic or just repost other threads to support your claims?

Edited to add: Why would The Sun print it if it were not true? Are you serious? Have you read The Sun or any tabloid paper? They also print about Aliens, religion and anything else they want. Tabloid papers have probably made more false "predictions" than what you would find on ATS! That being said, to be fair and get back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC... Here is a link to The Sun Online. Please show me the story, cause I have not been able to find it. So is it possible that maybe The Sun did not even print such a thing and maybe our OP is full of it which is why he has never provided a source, or has even bothered to comment on his original post? After all the OP has ignored every legit question put to him which references his original post and has instead chosen to post links to other people's work and news stories that are posted elsewhere on ATS as his proof, NONE of which has anything to do with the Bible Code that was a basis of his original post.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Ok so now we are going to post more stories which can be found on other threads to prove your point about 9/11/07 as a possible date for the next "terror" attack, however you still have done NOTHING to add to your original post in which you used The Bible Code as a source.

Does the Bible Code mention any of these other threads that you are using as "proof" of your claims? My guess is probably not, therefor it is irrelevant to THIS thread. I am sure I can make some "prediction" too then use any number of news articles and threads from conspiracy based sites to back up my claims. However none of this has anything to do with what you originally posted about.

In case you do not recall what it was, allow me to help. It was a terrorist attack, happening on 9/11/07s, in very specific cities, using dirty bombs and chemical/biological agents in the water supply. You also claimed that YOUR prediction was supported by the Bible Code. Of course as this thread has progressed we find out that it is not in fact your prediction, but the prediction of a news stand tabloid paper.

So are you ever going to get back to the topic or just repost other threads to support your claims?

Edited to add: Why would The Sun print it if it were not true? Are you serious? Have you read The Sun or any tabloid paper? They also print about Aliens, religion and anything else they want. Tabloid papers have probably made more false "predictions" than what you would find on ATS! That being said, to be fair and get back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC... Here is a link to The Sun Online. Please show me the story, cause I have not been able to find it. So is it possible that maybe The Sun did not even print such a thing and maybe our OP is full of it which is why he has never provided a source, or has even bothered to comment on his original post? After all the OP has ignored every legit question put to him which references his original post and has instead chosen to post links to other people's work and news stories that are posted elsewhere on ATS as his proof, NONE of which has anything to do with the Bible Code that was a basis of his original post.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by section8citizen]

LOL !

you just wasted your time typing

i could care less about your opinion on my thread.

if you dont believe me... than go post on someone elses thread, and believe whatever the hell you want.

as for me... I will keep adding more information that I feel will help add to MY theory.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
believe what you want... but im sure that something will happen on this day.

You know, you're right. Something will happen on 09/11/2007. A partial solar eclipse. Maybe we'll see some interesting things happen in South America that day.

To be fair, I don't take much stock in anything that SUN has to say, since they're a tabloid. Tabloids are notorious for being nothing more than a platform for telling all of the stories that no one will believe. In this case, I think they're just feeding off of the public's fear of the unknown state of the Union to make a quick buck.

That's my $0.02 anyway.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
In this case, I think they're just feeding off of the public's fear of the unknown state of the Union to make a quick buck.

That's my $0.02 anyway.

TheBorg

lol!!

yea.. im makin money from scaring people .. thats it

all im doing is posting what i blieve is to be an attack on america on 9/11/2007

im not tryin to scare anyone at all.

I just want to inform some of you all.. becuase it concerns me when something is urging people to stay indoors/ at home on this day.....

I thought maybe if i tell some people about this 'possible' attack... then it can give you all a chance to prepare... "if you want"

but if you dont believe me... than go ahead and just go jogging, or take a mile hike on the day that we've been urged to stay inside for our safety..... go right ahead

im just hoping theres a few people out there that take my message seriously and can at least prepare for possible the catastrophes.

peace and prosperity
-Divine Chronic

[edit on 113131p://390811 by divine chronic]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
divine chronic,

You misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that YOU were the one that was doing this for a quick buck. I was saying that SUN is doing this for a quick buck. They prey on outlandish stories like this because they know that people like to immerse themselves in something other than the norm. It's a form of escapism. Just like reading a book for fun, this can serve as a source of entertainment.

Just figured I should clarify my points here.

TheBorg

EDIT: If they really wanted to get some people looking at it, some extra sources of evidence would be in order. Until that happens though, it'll remain an outlandish story to me.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Borg, I wouldn't bother trying to explain anything to Divine. The guy is clearly a clown with no class. Personally I thought your post explained itself perfectly, but Divine will read into it what ever he wants. His reaction to the things I have asked of him since the start of this thread just proves my point.

As for you Divine. You are the reason ATS has an ignore button. As for "your"waste of bandwidth that you call a thread, I will be more than happy to leave and not contribute, except I seem to be the only one concerned with actual facts, so I think I will stay if for no other reason than to continue to point out your asinine prediction is nothing more than paranoia based on bogus sources, and completely off topic from YOUR original post. Now that I got that out of the way, if you are going to make a thread about bold predictions, you should expect others to ask for sources. You should expect that others may even disagree with you or ask for clarification. So you can sit back and add all the
emoticons that you want to. Trust me when I say, I am here laughing at you as well.

[edit on 29/8/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Trust me when I say, I am here laughing at you as well.
[edit on 29/8/2007 by section8citizen]

bwhahahahaa

ok "section8citizen"

do you feel better now. here's a cookie at least you're laughing about it

now that you are done with your comments/threadjacking... theres nothing more you need to say in 'this thread'. because there's nothing 'you' and 'I' need to discuss anymore. *gladly*
------------------------
now i can continue with my lil theory. and add my info that keeps coming.. and hopefully I can get more sources to help spread this info out ASAP

noone is expecting an attack this year on 9/11/07... not again. no way.

so why not attack now?... best time is when noone expects it right!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join