It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you can survive 9/11/2007

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Vital Information for the salvation for your soul and body revealed in a shocking warning hidden in the bible.

Every American remembers how the chilling tragedy of 9/11/2001- when bloodthirsty terrorists destroyed The World Trade Center and badly damaged the Pentagon- changed our nation forever.

The government is now in possesion of intelligence reports indicating beyond any reasonable doubt that Osama Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda murderers are planning to celebrate the sixth anniversary of that dark day with another attack on the American homeland on 9/11/2007 !

The 2001 assault claimed thousands of innocent lives. This year the death toll will reach into the tens of thousands.

The administration of President George W. Bush and Congress has supressed this news, fearing widespread public and negative publicity should their countermeasures fail.

But God Almighty has revealed all the facts- when the attack will take place, where the crisis will occue, what we must do now to protect ourselves and our loved ones on that fateful day and what we must do to guard our sould from the cosmic evil that has been unleashed on the world.

He has done it in the Bible in a secret code buried beneath the surface text- a code that has been deciphered just in the nick of time.
In conjunction with the Crucible Institue and the Millennium Association, Sun brings you the most important story you have ever read.

As regular readers of Sun already know, the two august bodies of Biblical scholars and computer experts have unlocked two codes operating in sacred scripture.

Based on sophisticated and complex computer algorithms, the members of the Institute and the Association have discerned secret messages encoded in every seventh and third - and mulitples of these numbers- letter in the Bible.

Both organizations using seperate methods uncovered the same dire warning by analyzing the Gospels of Luke and John, the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistle to the Ephesians and the Book of Revelation.

"It is nothing short of a miracle that we both arrived at the same conclusion at the same time," says Dr. Walter Bernhardt of the MillenniumAssociation.

"It is a clear sign of the hand of God that we made this momentus descovery exactly when we did- in a time to warn the people of America to prepare for a new terrorist atrocity."

The Bible Code reveals that Al Qaeda will strike shortly after 9 am on 9/11/2007

The fiends will have multiple targets: a Bible college in Detroit, Michigan, A Roman Catholic church in Cleveland, Ohio, a synagogue in Brooklyn, New York, and the Sear Tower in Chicago.

Their weapons will be so-called dirty bombs, conventional explosives wrapped in a layer of radioactive materials that will destroy the specific targets and spread deadly radiation for miles around.

Unless the government acts now to protect these sites, at total of 32,000 people will die, either immediately or later from radiation poisoning.
The code also reveals that at the same time as the dirty- bomb attacks, other Al Qaeda operatives will release antrax into the New York City subway system and botulism poison into the water supplies of Los Angeles and Denver.

These insidious acts will claim another 53,000 lives.
However, although the government and the media have chosen to keep the details of the attacks secret, the coded message clearly states that our officials are working to prevent the tragedies from occuring or to minimize the damage if they do happen.

The precautions the Department of Homeland Security are taking include increased surveillance at airports, cancelling all leaces at the FBI and deploying agents to the target cities to try to disrupt the terrorist plot and orering civil defense authorities and hospitals to be ready to handle large numbers of injured people.

But the code goes byond this. It urges all people to remain indoors at home on 9/11/2007, to avoid drinking tap water and to lay in a supply of non-perishable food

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

Don't know how any bible-reading Christian can interpret the "beast" as the religion of Islam and not the new world order.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
my friend and I have also found out about a huge national event which will take place on 9/11/2007

www.strike911.org...

This is all over the net. and the thing that concerns me is how the ones who created/ started this protest on this day wants everyone to " Hit The Streets"

everywhere i find info on this protest they all say the same thing... "Hit The Streets"

I have one source telling me to stay indoors... and i also have this protest telling everyone everywhere in America to go outside... seems fishy.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

thats why its called a "code"

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Helllo

Could you give me the source for those studies on the bible?

Because I don´t believe a word that bible predicted 911 and even predicted Al Qaida.

If you look at world history far more worst things have happend outside the USA.

Fiction my friend if you look hard enough the bible can predict everything if you scrabble the letetrs in the pages.

And last but not least don´t be so sure that it is beyond reasonable doubt that Al Qaida was behind the attacks.
Have you missed the whole 911 thread int this forum?

nando out

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Helllo

Could you give me the source for those studies on the bible?

Because I don´t believe a word that bible predicted 911 and even predicted Al Qaida.

If you look at world history far more worst things have happend outside the USA.

Fiction my friend if you look hard enough the bible can predict everything if you scrabble the letetrs in the pages.

And last but not least don´t be so sure that it is beyond reasonable doubt that Al Qaida was behind the attacks.
Have you missed the whole 911 thread int this forum?

nando out

yea i know Al Qaeda wasnt behind 9/11

i was just writing what was in the magazine.

and i have no links for it.... if u want.. go to a store and look at the tabloids... its in Sun magazine... you cant miss it.

believe what you want... but im sure that something will happen on this day.

i know id rather be safe than sorry... so im staying home that day, if i was you i would too.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Since we don't have a direct source of information for all to read, via link, can you explain how these coders predicted these exact targets? Come on, you have to admit... it's pretty specific.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What the OP is referring to is The Bible Code. Funny thing about this code is that it predicts things AFTER they happen and I have never heard of an instance where it predicted any event prior to said event happening. The code is said to have references to Hitler, Osama, 9/11, WTC Towers, all the way to the Jon Benet case. You name it and they claim to have found it. Is it real? I really don't know. When I look at the videos about the Bible Code it looks to me more like doing a jumble puzzle (where you find words in a big page of letters that are backwards, forward, diagonal, etc) and much like another poster I think you can probably make all kinds of words to say anything when you jumble the letter is the bible.

The Bible Code Digest usually has all the latest news about what has been found using this code and I have seen nothing to suggest that 9/11/07 will be anything other than another day.

Much like every other post that suggest something will happen on a specific day, this one also provides NO SOURCE at all for the information being told to us all. I realize the Bible Code is real and some people believe in it and others do not. That being said OP, where did you get this information? What makes you more worthy of this information than anyone else? Where is the code that speaks of this things? Do you have a single shred of proof to your claims? Is this something you found yourself? Just a feeling? Am I to simply take your word for it? If I am to take you at your word, what makes you any different than the numerous others who have given a specific dates to "the next terrorist attack" or the "next big thing"? If I took them at their word, I'd certainly be looking like a serious fool at this point don't you think? After all, those dates came and went without incident as well.

So please proof, source, anything at all?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ok.. I understand being skeptical about this claim... becuase this is pretty huge.

but there are many reasons why this is possible day for terrorists attacks.

Bare with me and i will explain as much as I can with the little to none sources I have.

Now first i've noticed the last few months on the news being mentioned of imminent summer attacks. and not only that, they even said "terrorist spectacular!"

This spring, on 5/9/07, Bush signed National Security Presidential Directive 51, which allows him and his Homeland Security Agency to establish a dictatorship in the event of a national catastrophe -- like 9/11-2B.

More recently, on 7/10/07, Homeland Security Agency Director Michael Chertoff told the Chicago Tribune that he had a "gut feeling" that Al Qaeda would attack us this summer.

The next day, on 7/11/07, a leaked National Intelligence Estimate affirmed Chertoff's gut feeling by announcing that Al Qaeda is rested and ready to hit us again with a 9/11-2B attack.

Last week reliable Bush sirens Condi Rice and Judith Miller made the rounds with obliging TV talking heads, discussing the enormity and inevitability of 9/11-2B.

On 7/20/07 ABC News presented articles carrying an official 9/11-2B worst-case scenario: a nuked Sears Tower -- or something equally catastrophic in another U.S. city

Speaking of The Sears tower that's now a second source mentioning the Sears tower in Chicago.
Also about a month mid July. The emergency alert system went off.

June 27th, 2007

WGN-AM morning host Spike O’Dell suddenly found his voice booming across more than just the powerhouse signal he usually originates on. A strange glitch in the Emergency Alert System triggered the Emergency Action Notification. The EAN is the highest level alert - indicating a message is incoming from the White House. The EAS readout told stations not to cut away under penalty of law. “The system is set up so that if there is an emergency, the president or the governor or someone else in authority can take control of the airwaves.

Hmmm.. emergency broadcasting system going off in Chicago. out of all places. I read on one link which was a PDF file.. it said That the glitch that made the the EAS go off was due to an upgrade. Hmm... an up grade right now.... why this summer?.. maybe becuase it is known there will be an attack this summer.

oh and here is another source which backs up the possible summer attacks on cities like Chicago.

Secondary Target: Chicago. While Houston is the most endangered city, the most endangered building -- the best candidate to be the next World Trade Center -- is the Sears Tower. Official sources have pronounced it just that ever since the original 9/11 attack, when they said it was on the Al Qaeda hit list. Larry Silverstein, who bought the WTC two months before 9/11, led a group that purchased the Sears Tower on 3/11/04, the day of the Madrid bombings. Again, anyone interested in how we citizens can counter a possible 9/11-2B attack should read a communique we sent Illinois Governor Blagojevich in May, 2006. That's when the government had scheduled secret 9/11-2B exercises in Chicago, while Chicago Mayor Daley was tucked conveniently away in Israel for his first visit ever.

Also, something interesting I uncovered at the beginning of this year.

On 9/11/2001, the day of the attack was on Tuesday.

Not until this year, has 9/11 been on a Tuesday.

and guess when the next 9/11 on Tuesday will be..........?

Do anyone of you remember the crop circle that was just formed earlier this month... August 12th to be exact.
Well.. people thought it meant 6 days literally. since crop circle's image meant 6 in Mayan numericals... people thought 6 literal days would have to be it. and expected something to happen on August 18th (6 days) after it was formed on the 12th. And nothing happened of course. And for some reason felt nothing would happen.

But with all whats goin on right now..... i think the symbol somehow equaled to 30days. And if the crop circle was formed on August 12th, then 30 days from that would equal 9/11!

Also there is a partial solar eclipse on that same day. 9/11/2007

newjersey.indymedia.org...
portland.indymedia.org...
blogs.abcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Let me start by saying I do not trust the US government and I can certainly see how the things you listed can happen. I do believe there will be another "terrorist" attack on US soil. It is my feeling that it will happen more in middle America in order to really drive home the feeling that "no one is safe from terrorism" Now with that being said........

The only thing "huge" about this claim is that you have managed to debunk your very own thread. Congrats, this is the first time I have seen it done. You started this thread discussing the Bible Code and an upcoming 9/11 type of attack on "a Bible college in Detroit, Michigan, A Roman Catholic church in Cleveland, Ohio, a synagogue in Brooklyn, New York, and the Sear Tower in Chicago." Then you go on to say "The code also reveals that at the same time as the dirty- bomb attacks, other Al Qaeda operatives will release antrax into the New York City subway system and botulism poison into the water supplies of Los Angeles and Denver."

IN your last post you make no mention of the Bible Code on which you base your claims. You base your opinion on various factors but not a single one of these factors has anything to do with the Bible Code at all but instead it is based on your "gut feeling" based on various reports that can be found on ATS as well as the Mainstream media.

The Sears Tower has been discussed as a possible target since 9/11/01 and more than likely previous to that. I can remember before planes were grounded reports discussing if the Sears tower would be a target due to its size and notoriety as a distinct US Landmark. Suspecting this site as a target is not ground breaking in the least and of course you have offered ZERO in line of proof and in your response you offer ZERO proof in way of The Bible Code that you claimed to base this on in your original post.

Divine Chronic- with all due respect and I am by no means trying to insult you in any way or even say that what you claim is impossible, but all you have offered up is the same thing that several others suspect. However it is just that, a suspicion. Nothing more, nothing less. The title to your thread is completely misleading and the way you passed off your suspicions as fact supported by The Bible Code does nothing more than make like minded people look like paranoid quacks rather than concerned, informed, truth seekers.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have a big problem with these hidden 'codes'

IE how could they have been faithfully preserved during the many many translations of the original texts?
And wouldn't the codes themselves then be corrupted as the translations vary considerably. They were subject to individual interpretations and grammar constructs in the various works by the studious monks who paintakingly hand wrote them with no knowledge of 'embedded codes'?

From my angle there is no code except in the minds of the 'decoders'

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Bible Code can be done with nearly any work of large fiction. You can find all sorts of things in Moby Dick, The Tale of Two Cities and the Lord of the Rings.

In fact, I would bet large whale, with a hump like a snow hill, would attack NYC or any where else on 9/11/2007.

The Bible Code is merely an attempt by a few to give prophetic powers to a book, and because people WANT to believe that this book inherently carries special powers, there is a following of its mysticism.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the information about the bible code came out of a tabloid.

but does that matter?

i dont care about the bible code I was only writing what was said in the magazine to help back up why i feel we will get attacked on this particular day.... and maybe even a few days before.

did you all know that there will be a huge event with many truth speakers like Alex Jones...4 days before 9/11/2007

and the event goes from 9/7- 9/11

I'll try and get the link for it later tonite after i get back form work.

the event is in new york and i believe one is in washington dc

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Is something you copied from the Sun tabloid?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
DIVINE CHRONIC

Im sorry but i find some of the things u write to be a bit to spesific. But i still find this very interesting.

Even before i read this thread i thought Al Qaeda would attack in early September. Please tell me a little bit more about this..

I believe 9. Sept and 11. Sept are the most likey terror-dates.

9/9/2+0+0+7= 999 (upside down)

Or 9/11 wich is on a Tuesday. As the attacks wore six years ago.

I think one of these two dates are going to bring great suffering.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by theEnd2007]

[edit on 27-8-2007 by theEnd2007]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
what other events has the bible code predicted?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
what other events has the bible code predicted?

Someone else here said that we dont find out what the Bible Code said until AFTER it happens, so its not really very helpful is it?

To the OP, have YOU PERSONALLY Done ANY code matrices to find out if its true or not? Because labeling Sun Magazine as a source just makes the whole thing bunk from the get go.

I'd like to beileive the Bible Code, but we shouldnt rely on such things, like to be dependent on it because we make our own future.

I've heard of what the Code has predicted and what it does predict, so the best bet for anyone here is to download or buy some programs to do some matrices themselves.

I HAVE A CHALLENGE TO THE OP:Download or buy a Bible Code program (there are many out there) and try to input key words like Sears Tower, Chemical, Terrorist, etc. and do a matrix yourself. You seem too gulliable. Find things out for yourself, take action to see if its right.

Thats all i gotta say

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So after nothing happens on this day will you start a thread saying that the bible code crap is just that - CRAP? I'm pretty sure the Bible also warns against false prophets.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
the information about the bible code came out of a tabloid.

but does that matter?

Well first off I thank you for explaining and thank you for your honesty. To answer your question, yes it does matter! In your original post you said

But God Almighty has revealed all the facts- when the attack will take place, where the crisis will occue, what we must do now to protect ourselves and our loved ones on that fateful day and what we must do to guard our sould from the cosmic evil that has been unleashed on the world.

He has done it in the Bible in a secret code buried beneath the surface text- a code that has been deciphered just in the nick of time.

So yes I would say it does matter when you say the Bible Code has already predicted the event. So either this is what you said, or you copied the article from the Sun and posted it as your own material and failed to provide a link to credit the original author or to provide a source. Would that be a fair assumption?

originally posted by The Phantomwhat other events has the bible code predicted?

This is what makes the code interesting. NEVER has the code predict a future event. The way it works is this... you enter certain keywords into the program. You give it a starting point and a skip number. The results return you with an ELS. Wiki's description is pretty easy to grasp and you can check it out by Clicking Here

You should be able to also find a decent video or two on google or YouTube. From what the Bible code has "predicted", and I use the term very loosely cause what the "experts" call a prediction is code words they find in the Bible AFTER an event has already taken place, you see without specific code words telling the program what to look for, you can not do your Bible Code search. So in reality it is not a prediction at all since you find the information AFTER the fact. If I wanted to check the code for 9/11 information I would use code words like Bin Laden, Towers, New York...you get the hint. I would not know to put these things together if the date was 9/10/2001...I would haver to wait til AFTER 9/11 happened. So where is the "prediction"?

To get back to your question the "predictions" include Hitler and WW2, The Jon Benet Ramsey Case, the War on Terror, 9/11 and Osama Bin Laden and the list really just goes on from there. If my memory serves me correctly they also found reference to JFK but I do not recall anything about ET's.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Everything is written in the bible-(Torah). Thats why god demanded that it be written word for word exactly. Now after saying that, The bible codes may and I say may be on to something. Mike Drosnin has stated that you cant predict anything with it. As we inch closer to the end things will become ever more clearer as also stated in the bible.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join