It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Brown ET Picture, Speilberg Got it RIght

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sorry man, but frankly i can't make heads or tails, (or should i say shoulders) of it
HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!HOAX!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Actually, I do see something there, but not a brown!
Who the heck is up there looking through the bush?
Looks like a little girl, is that Drew, do you think?
Maybe that's who the dog was barking at!
Spooky!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Six pages of talking about some bushes in a backyard?

Sorry, if there was an ET here, it has already gone home.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i have not read this post since page 1 (nor am i gonna)
so i am sorry if someone has already said this
has the little dude got a bit of a hammer head thing going on
or
just a very, very big left ear, that is if he is walking towards the camera, personally i dont know nor see it

brown alien

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Oh! Wait....I see something!!

that's the one!

That's a wrap everyone, nothing else needs to be said.

This image would have been a better done hoax than what the OP posted.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i cant believe it, it looks just like et the extraterrestial peeking through the bushes, keep the disclosure alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is the most laughable thread i have seen for a while..

everyone is tip toeing around because of springers last post about ettiquette.

there is NOTHING there .. this should be labeled at as a HOAX at worst or this guy needs some type of medical attention for the hallucinations/delusions he is having. it pains me to contribute to this thread but i had to add my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Okay...

enough with the one line jokes, please add good content to this thread discussing it in a civil manner.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If the OP would of spelled Steven's name right in the first place folks wouldn't be jummping all over him.

Everyone knows it's spelled S P I E L B E R G, that alone makes the OP look foolish to all.

I've known how to spell his name after CE3K got me into the whole UFO thing back in 1977.

I've seen just about every film he's made or produced.

- W -
* Who won't take the OP seriously due to that one fact alone *

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woulfe
If the OP would of spelled Steven's name right in the first place folks wouldn't be jummping all over him.
I don't know if I should "jump all over you", after all, everybody knows that "jumping" has only one "m", right?

Seriously (but not much...), I think that spelling is not the reason people are reacting in the way they are.

I am still expecting an answer to my question, if those photos were taken with a digital or film camera...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
with all the browns in your back yard you should open a brown petting zoo or something

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Meh, I wasn't fully awake when I posted that.

At least I can spell Spielberg correctly

It's not like his name is all that weird like Shwartsinhoffer, the Gov of California, you know Arh-old.

That I would understand folks misspelling, but Spielberg ?

Nope, just don't see it.

I before E and all that jazz.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Im a professional Photoshop user and I have examined all these photos using every trick in the book and guess what I found?

......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

To the OP, please dont post things that you know are false. I know you may be able to see shapes in the bushes but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's my conspiracy theory:

Maybe this thread was posted by the powers that be to test how civil we can be together in the face of the most laughable alien pictures you have ever seen?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I just have to submit this thread as being a possible candidate for a "Classic Thread" in the Spacealiens and UFO forum of this ATS.

I mean if Dr. Jacques Vallee is on C2C talking about UFO's and scientific research whisked away and there is suppose to be this "psychic connection" the Spacealiens use between the mechanical workings of the UFO and their minds then this thread just strikes my funny bone for some reason. I mean the UFO debate is usually thought of as being serious and scary in a sense, but then a thread comes along that just lightens up the discussion.

I think the pictures should have remained for this thread. I view it as a Classic Thread that just makes me smile for some reason. Afterall, some threads should strike other people's funny bone somewhere along the way in the UFO discussion. Without Humor, it is seemingly possible that less will be solved about any UFO case then having at least some sort of sense of humor. I miss the original pictures shown in this thread and I am glad that some remain for this thread. Please do not take the pictures down in a thread.

There should be a possible psychic connection also in the UFO debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join