It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Brown ET Picture, Speilberg Got it RIght

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just checked out the OP's history, looks like he's seeing ufo's and aliens everywhere.

UFO's in clouds

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Just checked out the OP's history, looks like he's seeing ufo's and aliens everywhere.

UFO's in clouds

-Jimmy-

Please, Jimmy, take a look here:
IMHO, it's just a matter to find out which pic he has pasted:
maybe i'm wrong, but...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alhambrial

The first image is the best so far. Showing the original, un-edited photo besides the edited photo it's the best way of showing what you see.

And you didn't answer my question, probably didn't noticed it, were those photos taken with a digital camera or a film camera?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
LOL this is getting funnier and funnier....
I was laughing when I saw the latest pics from this guy.
It's definately becoming the worst hoax i've ever seen on this board.
But he seems so adamant about it.
That's what makes it funny, when you look at those child-like cut and paste pictures, and how serious he's trying to be.

You can even see the jagged pixels on the images. geez.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry Bro...theres no ET in this pic...no way...absolutely nothing...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why are you guys still talking about this?!? It's starting to make us all look bad now.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok to the OP

Im to lazy to be in the military and i WISH i got paid to post here lol

There is nothing in those photos, try posting them without the highlighted bits and see does anybody think theres anything there
Half of the "ET's" shapes are just highlighted in even tho there is no shape behind them I.E the one in the grass behind the sign
Give it up man

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial

Amazing, so many people working hard to debunk this, I must be onto something. I guess you have to do what your paid to do, however your military logic gives you away.

I plan on retiring on what I've earned just on this thread alone. You have no idea how hard it was to alter your original photo to make it look like an ordinary back yard and crack your security to delete your picture and replace it.

My "Military Logic" tells me that this job is done. It is Miller Time!

Look, nobody is doing anything other than looking at a picture of your back yard with nothing in it other than bushes and grass. If you honestly think something is there ( a concept I'm not ready to buy into) install some yard lights.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
worst thread ever, please close mark as hoax and ban the op.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial
Still more de-bunkery, amazing the efforts that you will go to.

I don't understand why we have to have this hidden from us, and why governments are trying so hard to suppress this. They're right infront of us, the universe is teaming with intelligent life.

Here's some more browns in daylight.

Like I said before, have you tried walking up to this thing that looks like ET to see what it really was, I'm sure once you get up close, you will see nothing but branches, leaves and shadows

[edit on 8/26/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Spielberg's ET 100% ..even gave us a "clue" ..

Oh there is an ET in the OP's pic (not the so called original pic though,cause i looked hard enough in that pic imo) & the ET is Steven Spielberg's ET ..The match posted by Internos is the closest i have seen ,tried a few stills from the movie but this one takes it ..

Cheers Internos

Great one Internos!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
A few questions,
a) have you checked the bushes in daylight for signs of activity, ie broken branches, foot prints, soil depression etc!
b) how high is that fence (10 foot?) can the back yard be accessed from another entry?
c) the dog(s) just barked! did they rush at any movement in the bushes or are they wimpy dog(s)?
and finally, were there any sheilds, oops amend that, to saucers - discs!

You have not answered my questions yet!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh! Wait....I see something!!

that's the one!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

dude i totally see it holy crap
its a brown

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

that pic raps it up for me ..just a waste of time

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
wow you should call your local news, i cant believe how many browns you have in your back yard sheesh

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, in your "Field of Dreams" I guess some other examples of what some other people have done may also be suggested. Might even find a way to charge for it..................

media.www.campustimes.org...

So all this 'stealth' technology can await everyone who shows up.

What he found upon excavating the hill will forever change the way humanity thinks about its origins and the very core of music history itself. Nestled in a crater the size of a small warehouse was what appeared to be a fully operational extraterrestrial spacecraft. But even more striking was what he found inside the largest room.

"A baby grand piano," said Huddley. "No #. I tried to play chopsticks, but the thing must have been out of tune."

Carbon dating placed both the ship and the instrument at over 200,000 years old. Stunned to silence at the implications, Huddley contacted friends and Eastman piano professors Barry Snyder and Douglas Humpherys, who put the magnitude of the discovery into perspective.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Total waste of time... Close this thread please!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I see Godzilla....

A pony....

A werewolf....

A dragon.....

Same thing happens when you look at clouds.....

- W -
* Depends on how you look at clouds of course *

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OK, I applaud your enthusiasm however, there is no ET this time. Sorry.

I firmly believe that there are ET's out there somewhere but they ain't in those shrubs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join