It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Brown ET Picture, Speilberg Got it RIght

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
To the OP.

You have all of these daytime photos that you posted here in various posts showing what looks to most of us like shadows and dark spots in the bushes.

Why don't you take a video. Start the video by taking a shot of one of these "ET's", then walk up to and around the part of the bush that is supposed to be ET, keeping the camera going and focused on the ET. This will show us that even at different angles, your ET's still exist. If they are only shadows, then they will be obviously revealed as such. If they are really ET's, we should still be able to see them, only from a different angle.

Honestly, I see nothing but shadows in your photos. I do see the shapes you see, but they are shadows. I'm looking outside my window right now and see all sorts of shapes in my trees...theres an alligator, Snoopy, and an old man's face. Are these things really there? No -- just tricks of light.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I saw the troll! It was hiding under the leaf... This is my first actual troll post! Hey Mods! Is not exciting?

[edit on 25-8-2007 by antar]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No Boogie Man here. Tell the dog to shut up and get some sleep. Dogs will bark at anything. Maybe there is something wrong with your laptop screen?

If everyone posts once to say people should not post and the thread should be closed maybe this can get up to 20 pages or so

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Seriously, why arent people banned for posts like this one?

Its obvious to anyone will an IQ of over 10 that theres nothing there. Also, Im sure someone has already asked this, why is he taking photos of a dark bush at night?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alhambrial

the second picture seems to show the et along with his/her space craft, iinteresting

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
stay on topic, if you have nothing to add about the pictures posted, then don't comment at all. Staff will handle this and all thread monitoring, etc.

Thanks

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial
Once again I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it isn't, please make your own mind up. Its a cool photo if anything

The image has been highlighted, by me using a mouse on the areas I can see its shape. To see it I had to play around with extreme contrast, and flip the laptop screen backwards and forwards to perceive its shape. I'm more sure about the head than the legs.

However it does ring true with me on some level, like I've seen it before. Also the powerful chest and shoulders and long arms, with animal dog like back legs could mean that it can walk/run on four legs, or maybe it did in its evolutionary past.

This image shows the highlighted version side by side with the original. Is there another next to it?

Unfortunatly we're not here to post 'cool' pictures (it isn't by the way, it's just a backyard...) And I think we've made up our minds, there's nothing there, we just can't believe your still trying to argue with us even though we've clearly debunked it.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A few questions,
a) have you checked the bushes in daylight for signs of activity, ie broken branches, foot prints, soil depression etc!
b) how high is that fence (10 foot?) can the back yard be accessed from another entry?
c) the dog(s) just barked! did they rush at any movement in the bushes or are they wimpy dog(s)?
and finally, were there any sheilds, oops amend that, to saucers - discs!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Honestly, in all my time on ATS this is probably one of the worst threads i've ever seen. If I were a mod i'd be giving a warning for this.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Bring out those [HOAX] tags already! Unless someone can prove that this little mouse-etched figure fella has popped in from another distant dimension, is there any point to having this thread remain open?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think you may have seen something but if we look to hard for something, we will see what we want even if it IS NOT THERE.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

while i agree that somoene DELIBERATLY trying to fake us out is a hoax...is someone who's bringing us a pic he's just not sure of a hoax?

cuz the guy has stated many times now he's just not sure and wanted our input.

but the flip side to that is if ET was in his back yard,,,why not get closer for a clear pic?

guess thats up to the powers to be that decide if this is a hoax or just confusion

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here's another in the same original pic, in a different location. I can detect lots of them.

Amazing, so many people working hard to debunk this, I must be onto something. I guess you have to do what your paid to do, however your military logic gives you away.

Please be assured I am not trying to hoax anyone. I genuinely can perceive entities in this image. These entities I perceive are small brown, with wedge shaped (binocular) sized heads, cats eyes, long arms, barrel chests and stumpy legs. I can see not just one but several, these don't appear to me to be physically present in the image, more like a ghosting at the edge of my perception. To me it seems to be in the noise of the image, where they exist, not the image itself.

I have no desire to waste peoples time, or play a game with this, I'm not entirely sure about this image, however the creatures I perceive do seem real, and to me seem genuine.

I thank all the polite responders, thank you for your advice, If you don't think there is anything there, that's fine. If this offends you, then all I can say is don't look at my thread and pictures. However I will continue to try to capture them on film and publish my results, they are there, and surround us everywhere!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Here's another in the same original pic, in a different location. I can detect lots of them.

Amazing, so many people working hard to debunk this...

No work is needed to debunk it, because there's NOTHING to debunk. Those are just pictures with bushes and shadows, this last one is a edited pic, (it isn't?). Could you provide any original pic in which we can see something more than bushes or shadows?

Edit: why don't you try with an Infrared camera?

[edit on 26/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Strewth dude!! I see nothing!!

I will confess if I stare at it long enough I can start to see faces and all sorts but that is just pareidolia...like seeing the man in the moon, a face in the clouds or the face of Salmon Rushdi on a burnt chapati!!

There are enough "believers" here at ATS to give almost any "crackpot" observation a fighting chance...there have threads here debunked and people still can't see it. This must be the most poorly believed post I have ever witnessed.

Sir, look through the boards and you will see that ATS is not a place full of government lackeys and UFO deniers. In fact I am frustrated sometimes because I feel too many are too ready to believe...and I get peeved when these people attack "debunkers" as if they all work as a cohesive mass in concert.

Surely, the sheer lack of support for your ET that you are getting here says something? I can understand that you may feel foolish or frustrated for posting something that people are falling over to debunk but that is no reason to imply that that the general debunking membership are paid to do so and that our military logic "gives us away".

Your dog barked at something and you took a picture. Jeez dogs bark at anything, they are stupid, if everyone took photos everytime their dog barked we would have an information storage crisis!! For me dogs have no place in ET hunting unless you are hunting in Korea where they could warm you up on a cold night with some nice rice or noodles

I keep coming on these boards hoping something will turn up but no, just disappointment after disappointment. Pictures of dark bushes are not evidence of ET. Heck I have taken a few pictures of some dark bushes myself and never saw an ET...just a man in a boat

Sorry if you are a bit miffed guy, but like most here I see nothing. My personal feeling is that the dodgy thread veterinarian, takes this thread out to the barn and humanly shoots it. To kinda paraphrase Python "This is an ex-thread......luvly plumage though"

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Amazing, so many people working hard to debunk this, I must be onto something. I guess you have to do what your paid to do, however your military logic gives you away.
I haven't seen anyone having any hard work to debunk your photos, from what I have seen, many people did not understood that only one photo was the real photo without any enhancement to show what you see on the photo.

And if I were you I would refrain from accusing other people of being paid for debunking, that may be considered offensive and against ATS rules.

These entities I perceive are small brown, with wedge shaped (binocular) sized heads, cats eyes, long arms, barrel chests and stumpy legs. I can see not just one but several, these don't appear to me to be physically present in the image, more like a ghosting at the edge of my perception. To me it seems to be in the noise of the image, where they exist, not the image itself.
How can you see that they have cats eyes, if you see them only ghostly?

I have no desire to waste peoples time
Don't worry about that, you can only make people waste the time they take to read your first post, after that they waste their time all by themselves.

Could you post a photo taken from the same place during the day (but without all those sub images over it)?

And something I think wasn't asked, did you took this photo with a digital camera or with a film camera and digitized the photo?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Still more de-bunkery, amazing the efforts that you will go to.

I don't understand why we have to have this hidden from us, and why governments are trying so hard to suppress this. They're right infront of us, the universe is teaming with intelligent life.

Here's some more browns in daylight.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Its called "simulcra"

Look it up in the dictionary. Its the same as people seeing faces in clouds or tree barks, or finding supposed images of the Virgin Mary inside cut open fruit. Its a basic premise of psychology (Rorsarch test)

I've looked at the photos and tbh, the OP missed something that I found quite obvious, but these are not my "aliens" to see. Everyones mind filters things differently - thats why rorsarch tests are so much fun.

I'd suggest the OP lay off the UFO subject a while, because its obviously spooked him/her to the point where their mind is making an unconcious connection, and the next step is paranoia, and thats no good to anyone.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You are beating a dead horse. Give it up. You are acting stubborn and paranoid. And no, I'm not military, or paid to say so. Now I'm going to take my own advice and let it go, unless something worthy of discussion pops up.
RR

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Still more de-bunkery, amazing the efforts that you will go to.

I don't understand why we have to have this hidden from us, and why governments are trying so hard to suppress this. They're right infront of us, the universe is teaming with intelligent life.

Here's some more browns in daylight.

This is what's killing Ufology! Your just outlining anything anywhere! I could take a picture right now of my backyard, and by your perspective, I could outline 15000 aliens! This is why the non-believers say the believers are crazy and paranoid! Geez... This thread doesn't belong here, the mods shouldn't even put the HOAX tag, they should delete it completely, and ban the OP, there is CLEARLY nothing in the pictures.

-Jimmy-

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Jimmy910130]

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Jimmy910130]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join