It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Brown ET Picture, Speilberg Got it RIght

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Are you saying that the first image is a real image not manipulated?

I brightened it up only 20% and cut the size down with the red square that is in the other picture but size of my image is different. This is your first image and I have not looked at the rest of the images yet. Why would you see the bush behind the alien if it is a real image of a real alien?
Technology?
Seems like someone else will have to determine if this photo is real or not and if it is the original photo taken.

img.photobucket.com...

Oh, little spacealien let us see you, oh please.
I don't know about brown and I do not know about your image here.

[edit on 8/25/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sorry, I've looked and looked and I see nothing bar a backyard and bushes.

If this is a troll then please refrain from further 'jokes', people on here take this subject very seriously (sometimes a tad too seriously
).

If it's genuine then I suggest next time if you think he's an ET type then pop a pizza on the grass to get him / her / it nearer.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Once again I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it isn't, please make your own mind up. Its a cool photo if anything

The image has been highlighted, by me using a mouse on the areas I can see its shape. To see it I had to play around with extreme contrast, and flip the laptop screen backwards and forwards to perceive its shape. I'm more sure about the head than the legs.

However it does ring true with me on some level, like I've seen it before. Also the powerful chest and shoulders and long arms, with animal dog like back legs could mean that it can walk/run on four legs, or maybe it did in its evolutionary past.

This image shows the highlighted version side by side with the original. Is there another next to it?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here's a blow up of the one I think is next to it. I'm not sure on this one however I can see eyes and a head silhouette.

Here's another strange silhouette from the same area, behind the first, I've highlighted it, but take a look at the original and compare, something weird is there.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Okay, I see it in your original you just posted now while looking along side with the highlighted photo, and it blends in on the original photo so all I could say is that the head looks more pronounced and maybe the shoulders, after dropping down after that, it seems to fade in the original image that you just linked. But when I tried to find it in the original picture on the first page image, I did not find anything there, so all I can say is that it seems that there is something there in this side-by-side photo just linked to.

Maybe my program will not be good enough to get anywhere with the original photo, but I may still try a little time longer to pull that out of the photo, just to see if I can, but perhaps it will depend on someone else that has a better graphics program, although I have a couple of those programs. Some are free-ware and free to use.

Ah, ya, and only a few minutes later if that_____________

Sorry, but I do not see any contrast change in the rest of the picture between when the supposed alien is there and in the other photo called the original on the first page. Nothing else changes in "Contrast" between tyhe two photos. It is called blink comparating testing, like done with astronomy pictures. Two images of the same field taken through a telescope are blinked between the two photos to see if anything moved in the star field. It was used to find the now defunct Planet Pluto or used to find nearer stars than farther away stars.

The only thing that changed was the adding in of seeing the supposed alien. When I change contrast on the entire image, the entire image goes through a contrast change.

It seems that your two photos on the first page, do not go through the same process. In both photos, the 'contrast' of everything else is the same. Well, until something further comes along..............................

G'day!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
wow the trolls are really invading this site hardcore. I reckon when school season starts it'll drop off sharply. I hope.

Lmao I was thinking pretty much the exact same thing. My highschool had this site blocked...I used to hate that so much but now Im all for it.

As for the aliens...I still aint seeing it sorry.

[edit on 25/8/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
come on...

this is a joke, right?

even his story sucks. he doesn't even sound excited about it or anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This would have to go down in history along with your other pictures as the worst evidence for ET's.

THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

You cant take a picture then use a brush tool to highlight shadows and color changes in bushes / trees and pass them off as alien figures.

I know your gonna come back and say "they might be there , they might not be"

Well the simple answer is there is absolutely 100% nothing there apart from your garden dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
Is this another bad hoax in the making?

Toogood

No, im afraid not.

If this was indeed a hoaxer Intentionally, that would mean this has to be their First or Second attempt ever. Extremely Noob.

But im afraid the poster actually Believes they see aliens in the bush. Indeed a case of "i want to see aliens " so they start seeing every shadow as an "alien" now.

Clearly , ALL of us see there is NO ALIENS IN THOSE PICS.
NONE.

Think of it .
The OP went in their backyard at night, took a photo.
Posted it on ATS saying "theres aliens in my bushes"

None of us believed it, due to the evidence clearly showing the Oppisite to be the case, The absence of any aliens. (Thanks to excellant posts by some very intelligent ats members)

Hopefully, the OP will Apoligize for this silly misunderstanding, and then come take part in some Seriously fun discussions going on here at ATS.
As opposed to wasting our time, with bs like this.

OP, Please keep in mind the TOC of the website. Do not knowingly post false information. You will get banned for that.

I hope the OP has heeded this warning carefully, and will take appropriote actions to resolve this immediantly with us, the concerned ATS community.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious that this person is just having some 'fun'? Personally, I think one should get ip-banned for that.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by LogicalThinker]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Well the simple answer is there is absolutely 100% nothing there apart from your garden dude.

I think thats what he's trying to tell us - he has a garden dude.

I wish I had a garden dude, I'd ask him to keep the slugs off my plants.. little buggers..

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrialTo see it I had to play around with extreme contrast, and flip the laptop screen backwards and forwards to perceive its shape.
I would avoid basing my opinion on any image seen on a LCD screen.

Even the best LCD screens are not as good as showing different shades as a good CRT.

And I do not see anything strange in that photo.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alhambrial
Its laughable,
how much effort is put into shooting this down. So many (NSA?) up-for-a- buck-monkeys on here?

Listen up, I MIGHT BE WRONG, I'm not saying this is the mustard. At the least cool images, you are wrong-footed.

However, Heres two more in the bush!

NSA buck monkeys? What is the most common explanation: are the 95% of the posters of this thread NSA buck monkeys or you are insulting people inteligencies with a picture that shows absolutelly nothing at all?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Careful Orion, I said the same thing about his NSA insult and the MOD removed my comment.

Seriously, why haven't the MODS shut this Down? There's nothing there. He has another agenda like trolling or hoaxing. Shut this down, or you'll end up with 100 posts and the board will lose credability. We gave him our time by analyzing his first pictures. Enough is enough.

Springer made very good comments about embracing believers, but this guy is pulling our chain. We didn't "jump all over him", we coldly analzyed his claims and found them horribly lacking.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What a bad joke

This is the last thing UFO/ET discussion needs.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Why is it that skeptics only post (immediately) on here after a` post? Perhaps they are paid to do so, I've never seen a believer answer someones post first up, ever!

I answered immediately. I lean towards believing but am skeptical of things that seem, well, silly. I am a Libra and am supposed to be able to make fair judgements.

RR

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have read the whole post and can't just sit and say nothing.. There is absoluteley nothing there!!

I'm not even gonna say how there COULD be something there because there aint and im no skeptic.

Maybe you see something dude but im sorry to say that it is just an optical illusion at best.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Once again I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it isn't, please make your own mind up.

We have and you keep pressing the issue. Another vote for locking the thread.
RR

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
What a bad joke

This is the last thing UFO/ET discussion needs.

I agree.

I wonder that this topic is still open.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Let's not be hasty here. Although one member did express putting filters on the photo and nothing showed up.

But again, the face on Mars and anything like that discussed is a valid question. All I can say is yes, a camera will pick up more spectrum of light than the eye will. But without a proper filter if you aim the camera also at the Sun (and do not do this with your eyeballs unless you have at least a # 12 or is that 14 welder's shade glass or sun filter) you still will burn out the camera trying to take a photo.

But I think it is safe to say (although maybe I should find a link) that the camera will pick up more spectrum of the light, but still, there would be a way to tell if there is anything there or not.

I just do not have the equipment to do that, so to me, changing the picture to (add in) see the spacealien is only being done to a very limited degree of the picture - and the rest of the picture is not changing.

But still I am not going to lose any sleep over it, and it is the poster of this thread who would have to convince anyone else to examine the photo in other ways to enhance the light spectrum to spend any money on it.

I would also assume that if it is not readily seen in any photo (like perhaps the Trent photo from 1950) then the poster who started the thread is going to have to spend the money. This was done in another UFO case where a chuck of some substance thought to be a type of metal from possibly a UFO or space was sent to labs. It may be still up on the Internet, but still even after the labs, it was I think still questionable. Maybe the name was Ken Brown or something like that, and the website was up and all he had done to send the metal to the lab and all of that, but still I think -- he was the one that had to pay for it.

That is all I can say, and I was lucky enough to find the website, the same questions would remain - what the lab thinks vs. what other people think and how much anyone is willing to spend money on anything to prove or disprove any photo or chuck of metal of any other thing related to being from not of this Planet.

Perhaps the website can be found on Google but again, there is only limited time anyone has -- the rest depends on spending money to make anyone spend more time on anything concerning whether it really is something there that is not of this Planet.

But I think a photo would cover that, and also enough of a program would bring out something in the end. However, it does not happen it seems with anyone else looking at the original photo of just the garden.

So, if the poster who started the thread really thinks that there is something there, I afraid that it is him or her who will have to spend the money to find the appropriate people to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and the doubt seems to remain very high on this photo of just the backyard in the dark of the night and the melodrama of it all in the Grand Scheme of Design of this Universe.

wooooo...................... okay, so that is all I will take up of your computer screen time. Twilight Zone music plays or X-File music plays.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join