It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bases: The Mystery of the Moon External Content

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have been a believer that there is far more to the moon than we are told for some time - there are too many unanswered questions for me to take NASAs public release version of events for me to take it at face value.

This, along with the current 'race to the moon' with China, has led me to believe that - for some unknown reason - NASA (or some government body) is attempting to control restrict to the moon, and even space in general, to those without the inquisitive aims that could lead them to discover something that has remained secret for the 38 years since the '69 landing. For this reason, i am interested in any evidence of sabotage or delaying of independant space programs.

And so, i found this NewScientist article very interesting;

Unusual nature of the fatal SpaceShipTwo explosion
04 August 2007

Magazine issue 2615
AS ROCKET experiments go, the test performed on 26 July at the Scaled Composites plant in the Mojave desert, California, should have been uneventful. No engines were fired; technicians were just routinely checking the flow of nitrous oxide from a high-pressure tank. But the tank exploded, killing three and seriously injuring three others.

The blast has stunned all those working on private space flight. Headed by Burt Rutan, Scaled Composites scored the field's most visible success, winning the Ansari X prize in 2004 by flying its SpaceShipOne to the edge of space. The explosion has temporarily halted development of engines for the next-generation SpaceShipTwo, raising concerns about UK entrepreneur Richard Branson's plans to use a fleet of the new craft for his Virgin Galactic space-tourism business.

An explosion during a cold flow test? Now thats ODD.
Has anyone else found other 'interesting' events that could be worthy of investigation as sabotage? I wonder how China are doing...

Mr Americanrocketscientist says:"You told me to spray the experimental rocket jacket with foam? Im sorry, im SURE you said kerosene!"

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ScriptKiddie

Hi ScriptKiddie,

Just to add some backdrop to the use of space and other nations or individuals here is the Treaty signed in Washington, London and Moscow :

www.state.gov...

The States Parties to this Treaty,

Inspired by the great prospects opening up before mankind as a result of mans entry into outer space,

Recognizing the common interest of all mankind in the progress of the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes,

Believing that the exploration and use of outer space should be carried on for the benefit of all peoples irrespective of the degree of their economic or scientific development,

Desiring to contribute to broad international co-operation in the scientific as well as the legal aspects of the exploration and use of outer space for peaceful purposes,

Believing that such co-operation will contribute to the development of mutual understanding and to the strengthening of friendly relations between States and peoples,

Recalling resolution 1962 (XVIII), entitled "Declaration of Legal Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space," which was adopted unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly on 13 December 1963,

Recalling resolution 1884 (XVIII), calling upon States to refrain from placing in orbit around the Earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction or from installing such weapons on celestial bodies, which was adopted unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly on 17 October 1963,

Taking account of United Nations General Assembly resolution 110 (II) of 3 November 1947, which condemned propaganda designed or likely to provoke or encourage any threat to the peace, breach of the peace or act of aggression, and considering that the aforementioned resolution is applicable to outer space,

Convinced that a Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, will further the Purposes and Principles of the Charter of the United Nations, ...............more

However in my oponion in any competitive commercial field there is always the possibility for espionage and counter espionage.

Incidently ScriptKiddie it's a good idea to post the source of your material

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, for those that want further reading :
ATS Moon Base thread.
ATS Moon Base thread.
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread

There are 7 Search hits out of 80 for Alien Moon Base.

Happy reading.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Wow ! Moon bases sure are a popular subject these days, well I am encouraged by that.

Thank you for the post Lexion.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanx John for that link, what i take basically from that is that anyone can launch a flight into space as if it were a normal flight from , say, London to New York . correct?

So , If this is the case , why has not anyone tried it ?

The post from "ScriptKiddie" somehow makes me think, IF they do , they will be thwarted one way or another even at the expense of human lives , hmm. Space should belong to no one , its for every species/entity to enjoy and marvel at not for poxy puny governments to try to posess !

Something is being hidden , or covered up . Its not right and i think it is about time for whatever is out there to realise that we the people of this planet have the right for self determination and that we are part of this universe , its fabric , and we want knowledge not to be treated like children . Greed is what is behind all this , money! a man made evil.
OMG im off topic , sorry was going off on one , my bad!!!!

Well if they are up there and are members of ATS (as they should be) get some balls and prove us all right!!

Sorry again

Git

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
^^^
taken from ...en.wikipedia.org...

During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show on August 15, 2007, Stern asked Aldrin about the supposed UFO sighting. Aldrin confirmed that there was no such sighting of anything deemed extraterrestrial, and said they were and are "99.9%" sure that the object was the detached panel.

As Lloyd once said to Mary Swanson(Dumb & Dumber): "So there IS a chance...!"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Why do some of you refer the moon as "OUR MOON".It is mine,O.K.I bought it off a well spoken man in a pub.I wont tell you how much i paid but you can make me an offer and i will consider it.By the way, the Greys are looking after it for me , they are not bad fellows when you get to know them.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Ok, for those that want further reading :
ATS Moon Base thread.
ATS Moon Base thread.
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread
ATS Moon Base thread

There are 7 Search hits out of 80 for Alien Moon Base.

Happy reading.

Regards,
Lex

Lex, buddy. I know where you WANT to go, and frankly....I'm disappointed that you actually stopped and just posted links. From post one, I thought "Lexion would have a blast with these guys!" and lo and behold, there ya are and...."I've read this all before....written, not recorded....nope." and I was suprised a little. I really was. But, I thought you might keep an eye open on this one.

And then someone poked at ya.

I was so like "Here we go, it's on!" giggling with anticipation at the well documented Lexion reply....and BAM, wha? It's here that I quoted you. Above.

I was speechless! Quasi-disappointed! Links? Just links!? I would of propped ya on going Lexion on the young-uns!

You're forcing ME to say the words you aren't? I can't! I won't. But I want to! I won't.

I will re-iterate for you that dispite the great conversation the self-proclaimed "Newbie's" (I use this term not derogitorily, but, descriptively) are having, discovering things unheard of to their un-knowing ears, we have to come OUT and just say it. You did it for me Lex, I'll pass on the secret myself.

Here it is, the secret to ATS is............

...(drumroll)......

....The Search Function on ATS!!!

I like to think I saved 'em from ya Lex.

-----------------------------------------

ON-Topic I'll say this-

I love new members and your immersion into the unknown here. Let me say that all this and more is compiled and saved, MORE than covered by a hundred threads here in ATS and completely at your perusal just by doing a search in the bar at the top.
When I was schooled in this, it was by Lexion himself, and I was totally easy on you compared with the pointedly-sectioned and hyper-dismantling I got when Lex showed ME the light. Don't get me wrong, Lex is one of three people I've labeled as "Friend" because he has my respect as a researcher. The man has been to the end and back when it comes to finding that bit'o info that ya don't quite get the gist of.
I hope you guys take this advice as it is given, with a desire to learn more and "Deny Ignorance". Don't stop the thread or anything. Keep communicating.
Do a search on John there. Mr Lear. He'll hand you guys more than you ever imagined about the topics you're posting on here in this thread. And when it hits you and you tell him "John, you're a nut!", he'll thank you for posting and remind you of the same thing I'm about to.

Read
Read
Read

It's all been covered here. It'll really give you an idea concerning the stances many take here and why some things AREN'T as crazy as it sounds. And a LOT of it does sound extemely crazy. But if it's related at all to any of the subjects seen here, it's probably been here.

I'm not making fun of any of you and I hope you find the answers that you look for. Skeptic or Believer, Newbie or Old (Tin) Hat. It's worth the time before you post. It really is.

Hope I've helped.
Cuhail

[edit on 8/22/2007 by Cuhail]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
(Slightly off topic - I thought this may interest some of you: NEW DULCE BASE PHOTOS)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulWillocks

The Problem is : these pictures can be from anywhere. I can take pictures like these down at my workplace and claim they are from Inside Groom Lake.
So what ?

[edit on 23-8-2007 by ZEV93]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Majestic 12 is truly amazing strory !!! thank you PaulWillocks

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Hi Cuhail,

I liked your post, damn how do make this not a one liner, it was entertaining, informative and had an interwoven narrative, thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hiya Paul. I have to agree that the pics are pretty generic. It kinda looks like the Acute Care Center I go to with Boo-boos. Could be anything. But the articles on the page were a great summary of many of the theories we hear about here. So, good link!

Now. About your Avavtar? What/who/where? did you get it? What is that? It's so cool!
'splain Lucy!

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What was it, what the hell was it? That's all I want to know....

Click here for more

yet another site with the same script but slightly different.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Hiya Paul. I have to agree that the pics are pretty generic. It kinda looks like the Acute Care Center I go to with Boo-boos. Could be anything. But the articles on the page were a great summary of many of the theories we hear about here. So, good link!

Now. About your Avavtar? What/who/where? did you get it? What is that? It's so cool!
'splain Lucy!

Cuhail

Im a 3D animator, the charactor in my avatar was designed for an animated film I produced. Its meant to be alternate version of the grey alien.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Maybe a little bit off topic but if there were no moon, how eles would it effect us apart from there beign no tides?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Looks like a jap power ranger. Its still cool though.

The US reminds me of a toddler always useing the word mine so it wouldn't suprise me if the US government did try to claim owner ship of the moon. Also the moon would make for a great base for and orbital weapon the only downside is you would not be able to control its orbit. Perhaps we could plant a satalite on the moon we would save in fuel to make it orbit. If I were an ET spying on earth I would set up my base on the moon, its only logical.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
Maybe a little bit off topic but if there were no moon, how eles would it effect us apart from there beign no tides?

Hi eddiiemaiden_80,

There is some anecdotal references here of the Earth without the Moon :

www.varchive.org...

And more directly in answer to your question :

www.astronomytoday.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to Cuhail and technically Lex too,

Though I thoroughly agree with your point, search feature and reading are great and the use of these tools need to be more readily used by all the members ... I don't find it troublesome when a 'new' topic is made from a rehashed idea. As long as people are discussing in a calm and mannered way, it seems refreshing. A major reason why I agree with a new topic, is some topics have become far too long for people to sift through. I know a lot of forums and message boards that 'lock' topics at 500 posts (not pages) and encourage a new thread to be started for the benefit of those new to the topic/thread/site to better read without being overwhelmed. I am not saying that this need to be done here, but realistically, if you were to read every 100 page thread of something you were interested in, you wouldn't be able to see many topics. It is not being lazy, it is being efficient. I say efficient, because a lot of topics are saturated with 'I agree' 'I disagree' quotes, reiterations, and other non-topic related stuff (such as this). The summarizing of long topics done by members I think hasn't caught on well enough, despite the large point bonus that would be awarded. Maybe it is not advertised enough. I would sure love it for some of the John Lear topics that have become 'War and Peace' sized novels.

kinda on-topic.

Moon bases, probably. It would make a lot more sense on why we rushed there, then stopped. How we could get there in a short development time, with scientific tools, with TUBE based computers, but it would take us another 20 years to get there today? how insane, and the public eat the statement up WITHOUT thinking at all! A gameboy is more powerful than what we used to get to the moon ... I have several of them I don't use! If you gave them a PS3 or lets say a loaded quad or 8 core computer with a few TB of storage, 16 GB of RAM in the 60s, I think it would have made thier life easier. Our home computers can laugh at what Houston used then.

It just doesn't make sense to me, for us to go there, take a few samples, then say 'that's enough'. Let us forget about the moon. We got our moneys worth I know satellites can gather a lot of info, but there is nothing that surpasses hands on. There should have been a base 20+ years ago, built by us humans, not a space station. I think, just maybe, that we MAY have been given that as a way to keep us out of the hair of the 'beings' on the moon. I am surprised how SMALL the space station is. You would think ... we would have made a huge orbital 'community' for astronauts. Not city sized or anything, but more than a few pods ... Something that would be equivalent to a couple houses put together.

I know there are lies. I don't know the truth. That is my honest answer. There is obvious cover ups. For what purpose, and hiding what? I have no idea. Aliens? Maybe. Top Secret gov't programs? Possible. Controlling the population through contrived information? I wouldn't put it past them.

Who knows really? Not I, and not 99% of you. ANY of our conclusion are just OPINIONS, nothing more, nothing less. Lack of evidence doesn't prove something doesn't exist.

It is a fallacy to say something can't be because you haven't seen it. You haven't seen me, do I not exist? I could be an AI computer designed to mimic human behavior with poor grammar and spelling
How would I prove on the internet I am real? I could send you a picture of anybody, it doesn't prove it is me. You have to go on my word ... though I hope that thread by Mr. Springer helps to ease off the hate on the threads so people feel more free to speak their mind, and less afraid of being tormented by a society that is meant for discussion of strange and unexplainable happenings.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe they saw stuff, but I don't know about this transcript.

The govt. has known about ufo's for sometime before the apollo mission, so wouldn't they thoroughly brief the astronauts before the mission? "Hey guys, you might see some ufo's and aliens up there, just don't freak out and repeat what you're seeing over the transmission...etc.)

I believe they did see a lot, but the transcript of the communication between the astronauts and Houston seems fake.

Since when do they refer to Houston as "mission control"? And why would these seasoned, super-trained astronauts act like babies over a live transmission on their first mission to the moon? Even if they were completely freaked out (and weren't briefed by NASA about what they might see) aren't they trained not to have nervous breakdowns when on a mission? If they aren't trained as such, wouldn't they pretend not to be coming apart at the seams for the sake of professionalism and to maintain their integrity.

My take is that they probably did see crazy stuff, but maybe the transcripts aren't real.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join