It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bases: The Mystery of the Moon External Content

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Actually they did have a little trouble trying to plant the flag,

The Moon did ring a ding, ding NASA sent another mission to drop whatever down to catch/study the ring a ding ding but of course they never got back to the tax payers that paid for the trip

edit to add: Hi John, Just wanted to let you know I'm not a he, I'm a proud GRANDMA of 7

[edit on 20-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
With all due respect...

Mods,
There are dozens of threads about
this garbage.

Why do we need another ?

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I will not believe it 100% unless there is an actual recording of this communication. Everyone should realize this is just a claim made by 'Nasa officials' with no actual name to give credibility to.

I want names, actual audio interview with this so called Nasa official, lie detector test with this 'Nasa official'.

You guys do realize this is just typed text on a conspiracy website with an alleged UFO picture debunked years ago as their main lead of this UFO existence on the moon.

Also this 'conversation' even in text form, looks fake and fabricated by a person with no common sense already. If there was a UFO sighting by the first man on the moon, whoever at the other end wouldn't be asking about mirrors. Apart from the astronauts response which sounded like a lunatic with no purpose in life, this text has no merit in believability whatsoever.

Astronaut:

*This is the most profound encounter from a being of other worlds! This is truly magnificent. This would shake the whole world view of the human civilization!*

Nasa: Uhhh. Have you set the mirrors?

Yeah right. A really really bad effort in perpetrating a hoax that the person perpetrating it didn't even use common sense in lending any credibility.
It's really bad it's not even funny.

AboveTopSecret posters have resorted to unfounded 'reports' pepetrated by a website spouting hokeys such as reptilians ruling the Earth.

There is zero, zilch, nada shred of proof that this communcation ever took place other than typed text in a conspiracy website with zero credibility.

This thread is as credible as the doomsday date prediction all over ATS. ZERO evidence.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

Hi John, Just wanted to let you know I'm not a he, I'm a proud GRANDMA of 7

All I can say Grandma, is your deep voice sure fooled me.

Grampa

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In reply to Lexion

Different threads will have different info present. I was actually never aware of this information/source.
We don't need more of your useless comments since you dont seem to believe any of this, can we just have a discussion about things?

Besides, if an older thread was brought up with like 50 pages, that would be hard to keep up with whats going on and especially when people start posting new info that they find, like how people are posting pictures here.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ok. You guys seem to be missing an important point here. Shouldn't there be a
long delay between the astronauts and Houston? In according to the text 'evidence', they seem to be like talking in a telephone. It's like I was talking to my uncle in the telephone or something. Hellllloooooo? Which means this interactive conversation didn't take place.

This is not evidence. This is a joke. And to the guy above me. Everyone's opinions counts. We are not all believers. Some needs definite proof. I'm sorry but this is just our damned world works.

I'm a believer of these UFO phenomenon because I have seen one with my own frikkin' eyes but this thread truly belongs to the tin foil hat wearing paranoid delusional skits.

I WANT PROOF THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD VIEW OF THIS STUPID PLANET.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He wasnt posting an opinion, he wants the mods to delete this thread basically ... its not like the ATS forums are running out of space, by the OP making this thread, its not wrecking havoc anywhere so why not leave the thread

[edit on 20-8-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by omnicron

I'm a believer of these UFO phenomenon because I have seen one with my own frikkin' eyes but this thread truly belongs to the tin foil hat wearing paranoid delusional skits.

I'm glad you brought that up omnicron.

Starting Saturday August 25 the Official AboveTopSecret.com Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat will be available for sale at the ATS booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo in San Jose at the Doubletree Hotel.

Do not delay. Run, don't walk to the Doubletree Hotel to get your Official ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat.

Everybody wants one and there is a limited supply! Don't be caught at the Doubletree Lounge without your Official ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat.

Impress your friends! Impress the women! Impress the hotel staff. Impress the Press!

Wear your official ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat and put that smirk on your face that says 'I know more than anybody else! I'm a member of AboveTopSecret.com.'

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Gotta get me one of those hats John!! (but wait - I'm in Noo Zealand can't make it to the hotel!

To Omnicron, if this thread hacks you off so much, why join in, Huh?
Contribute with some opinion by all means, investigate on all accounts, do not belittle fellow contributors just because you do not agree with their point of view (too much of that is going on already at ATS)

Now to topic, Did Nasa have like a black box recorder when Appolo 8 first went behind the moon, to record what the astronaughts were saying during the radio blackout. I would pay money to hear that conversation.

edit: for the spelling nazi

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Havalon]

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The UFO storys that got my interest...

my brother is a pilot for some 30 years and flew all over the world
and has some interesting storys of E.T's and being a pilot you really
get to see the world from up there. also im in to what John says.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ok no one explained to me why there should not be any delay.

And to John Lear. I catch your drift. I'm not saying that I know more than anyone else in here. Far from it. It's just that there has not been any earth shaking evidence to back any UFOs, aliens or the NASA conspiracy. I've been waiting all my life for the ultimate-proof and I hate to see the same things being repeated over, and over and over again.

I think in my honest opinion, getting and publishing proof to convince the average joe shmoe ohf the world, is harder to get than getting a glimpse of one of these alien crafts.

Just like the astronauts that went to the moon. I believe something world -view and earth shaking stuff was seen. But a belief is just a belief. And I believe this is what you believe too. But I think when you put even one billion people's beliefs against every shills, selfish corporate organizations and governments, there is no hope whatsoever in getting the truth to the world. WE will lose.

Zero concrete evidence, zero hope in changing our world. We don't need another thread with zero concrete evidence other than typed words. Stop wasting people's time.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
...get your Official ATS John Lear Tin Foil Hat.

You're going to be selling those for real? You should model it like you did the beauty contestant sash...

I wish I could get one, I'd keep it along side my Long John Silver's paper pirate hat which I actually do wear from time to time

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

What do you think about this

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Hi omnicron,

Have you heard of Aristachus crater ?, this is it on the moon :

If you want to find out more about it than I suggest you pop over to this website:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Would it be possible for some one to build there own ship and launch it in to space like in star trek first contact? I doubt we would know the truth about space or ets or anything unless we get someone up there thats not being controlled by the government.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey what a nice idea Mandalore !!

If i had the wonga to do it , i surely would, but , alas i havent and i bet the governments who are included in the cover ups would find a way to stop any "unauthorised" launch .. Shoot you down i bet !!!

Is there any such law anywhere in the world that could stop any group from launching a vehicle into space ? Its a little bit sad if there is ...

I am enjoying this thread as its the FIRST time I have seen a thread like it, So all the members who dont like the idea of us less time experienced members who are enjoying the discussions please give us a break and simply move on, im not being nasty nor impertanent just would like a chance to read other peoples views on the subject ...

So Mods leave it running , Please !!

Regards

Git

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by completenuttergit

Is there any such law anywhere in the world that could stop any group from launching a vehicle into space ? Its a little bit sad if there is ...

The Federal Aviation Adminstration issued extensive rules for both construction, launching and pilot certification. They were printed in the Federal Register for comment at the beginning of 2006. FAA is now printing up the final version.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Look, I have read almost everything that I can get my hands on. It is supposedly a fusion reactor of some sort.

Look. I believe that Maurice Chatelain, died a few years ago, the man responsible for the Apollo telecomunication system, when they landed on the moon, he was listening to the uninterrupted direct link from the moon which the average american would have never heard because the was a 30-40 second delay. But did he have a tape recorder handy when the most important event in the history of mankind unfolded? Nooooooooooooo.

I BELIEVE there are structures on the moon. I BELIEVE Neil and Buzz saw UFOs perched up on the edge of the crater. I BELIEVE they were warned off.
Just a belief that entertains me once in a while.

But what find hard to believe not a single joker ham radio operator that allegedly heard this communication didn't record it.

And I am going to say this bluntly. Neil and Buzz is a coward and a liar. They should disclose this to the world. We have a right and need to know goddammit. I can't comprehend how those two cowards can keep their mouth shut for more than 30 years. Definitely cowards and liars like they truly are.

Also why is that no one of these 'smart' professors who interviewed the astronauts who allegedly said Neil admitted that he saw UFO on the moon didn't have a tape recorder handy.

I think when it comes to conspiracies, everyone on this planet suddenly forgot to use recording equipments. Kinda convenient don't ya think? Kinda makes you believe that all of this is fake don't ya think? The way this whole world conspires against everyone on this planet in thinking about using recording equipments at the most crucial moment is kinda wierd don't ya think?

There's not a goddamned thing a bunch of tin-foil-hat-wearing-conspiracy theorists sitting around in a forum like us can do against the people sitting on top of trillions of dollars in the military and aerospace industry. Unfortunately those two cowards aren't smart enough to think the power that they have with their disclosure.

Zero evidence. Zero credibility. Tin-foil-hat-wearing-conspiracy theorists : 0,
Selfish-industrial-military-complex : 100 trillion dollars.
They win. (haw)

What's next?

[edit on 21-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Right I obviously misunderstood where you was coming from. I thought you was angry about the lack of new evidence, hence my directing you to that website.

Well strangely enough I think we are all frustrated by the lack of a "smoking gun" that can be squarely thrown on the table, and we are all trying to do something in our own way to help.

However ranting about it is going to get zip, especially dissing Armstrong and Aldrin, they have family and loved ones who are innocent of any falsehood but they would be the ones to suffer if Neil or Buzz were to come forward, it simply isn't fair to single them out.

There must be thousands of people in a similiar position who are involved in this and each and every one of them has the same dilemma so how many cowards and liars have you got on your list.

Frankly expecting people to disclose in my opinion is not the way forward what it needs is physical evidence that is indisputable and can be circulated around the world, something with media interest so the man in the street stops and thinks and questions so that at least 1 bit of glass in the house of mirrors he lives in gets broken.

You sound as if you think you are owed this evidence, but that is not the case I am afraid patience is what we all have to practice.

Regards

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
^^^
taken from ...en.wikipedia.org...

During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show on August 15, 2007, Stern asked Aldrin about the supposed UFO sighting. Aldrin confirmed that there was no such sighting of anything deemed extraterrestrial, and said they were and are "99.9%" sure that the object was the detached panel.

I was disappointed about what he said about "The big question".

after his you tube thing and on Larry King.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join