It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bases: The Mystery of the Moon External Content

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure if someone has already posted this but i found this information recently. Click the link below for the entire conversation.

Apollo 11: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

Full Conversation with Nasa

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Very chilling stuff, if true, and why shouldn't it be? I have always believed there too be much more to our moon than we are told, and what was seen by the astronauts that went there. This information coming from two NASA officials aswell adds quite abit of weight to the story. Great post

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have to agree that there is or was at one time bases on the moon. After listening to peoples testimonies on The Disclosure Project and from the Apollo Astronauts, I have to admit I turned my telescope to the moon. It's not powerful enough to really see the surface in high detail. But on any clear night, I will spend some time looking at the moon.

Why haven't we gone back? But now there is a race to the moon because China is trying to get there. I just saw a show on the Discovery Channel that we are going back to the moon for Helium 3, which is a energy source of Nuclear Fusion. The same type of energy that the sun is working from.

I am not a nuclear physicist, but that is what the channel was proposing. They also mentioned that Lockheed Martin in Denver managed to squeeze water from the moon dust samples that the Apollo Astronauts brought back.

They are building bull dozer's, drill bits that can take cold temperatures of negative 300 degrees. And even humanoids that can go on the dark side of the moon because the temperature is too dangerous for humans.

Sounds crazy, just go to the Discovery Channels website and look to see if they are going to repeat the program. I am sure they will.

My guess if there is bases on the moon, America will want to rediscover it so we can openly say we discovered it first.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Storm
Very chilling stuff, if true, and why shouldn't it be? I have always believed there too be much more to our moon than we are told, and what was seen by the astronauts that went there. This information coming from two NASA officials aswell adds quite abit of weight to the story. Great post

Thank you for your comment.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
I have to agree that there is or was at one time bases on the moon. After listening to peoples testimonies on The Disclosure Project and from the Apollo Astronauts, I have to admit I turned my telescope to the moon. It's not powerful enough to really see the surface in high detail. But on any clear night, I will spend some time looking at the moon.

Why haven't we gone back? But now there is a race to the moon because China is trying to get there. I just saw a show on the Discovery Channel that we are going back to the moon for Helium 3, which is a energy source of Nuclear Fusion. The same type of energy that the sun is working from.

I am not a nuclear physicist, but that is what the channel was proposing. They also mentioned that Lockheed Martin in Denver managed to squeeze water from the moon dust samples that the Apollo Astronauts brought back.

They are building bull dozer's, drill bits that can take cold temperatures of negative 300 degrees. And even humanoids that can go on the dark side of the moon because the temperature is too dangerous for humans.

Sounds crazy, just go to the Discovery Channels website and look to see if they are going to repeat the program. I am sure they will.

My guess if there is bases on the moon, America will want to rediscover it so we can openly say we discovered it first.

I can not help but wonder if the reason for the secrecy is due to mass panic or technological control over the world and the NWO. I have to admit that going to the moon and being the first to discover something might not be the goal. I think going to the moon and convering up what they have might be the reason.

with the latest stories of China trying to increase their dollar amount, i think they are just putting more pressure on the US and thats the reason we are racing to get there.

With China and Israel racing to be supreme. I think we can expect a one of the following.

The US advising China not to deploy its aircraft to the moon,
The US sabotaging the air craft to the moon.
The US reaching the moon in ample time to begin the cover up process.
The US and China finally seeing eye to eye and working together for a NWO.
A Natural Disaster in China that causes the country to stop its plans.

Then again this could just be me in analyzing too much but, i do expect the above to happen. thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
what i found most interesting in the OPs link, other than of course the ships that were the size of small cities, the bases, the watching by the 'ET's', is the following quote; as taken from the OPs link;

Apollo 11: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."
Mission Control: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"
Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

so i wonder what was with the mirrors(?)

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
interesting interview on ..alien moon on c2c..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

First thing that comes to mind is a laser. Shoot it from the earth and bounce it off the moon/satellites maybe? Perhaps that would give them a way to use the moon as a weapon, without actually having weapons there. Wasn't there a treaty about having no weapons on the moon? If so, I guess technically mirrors wouldn't be a "weapon".

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

They installed the mirrors to do light experiments from earth. You can do some of the same experiments if you have the right equipment.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

The ongoing Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment measures the distance between the Earth and the Moon using laser ranging. Lasers on Earth are aimed at retroreflectors previously planted on the Moon and the time delay for the reflected light to return is determined. The distance has been measured repeatedly over a period of more than 35 years.

The experiment was first made possible by a retroreflector array installed on July 21, 1969, by the crew of the Apollo 11.[...]

source

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

This Laser ranging reminds me of a great Story by Stephen Baxter, it's called "Touching Centauri", where they shoot a laser at Alpha Centauri, and then wait 8 Years for the signal to come back, but... don't want to spoil here, maybe you know the story, and if not read it. But that's another can of worms opened in this story, concerning the nature of Reality.

Back to Topic : Yes, i rember someone of the disclosure Project mentioned that he was given information about bases on the backside of the moon, and he was really uneasy after that, not because of the fact, but because of him knowing this secret now.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
From what i understand the Moon was hands off for about 30 years, ET told Us ie NASA and anyone else involved in the cover up to stay away. perhaps that treaty has now expired and we can now go back to the Moon ? What if ET changes it's mind again? Will they resort to sabotage?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
From the OP's source it says:

In theory, the far side of the moon, often referred to as the dark side of the moon could easily contain an alien base, as this is the side of the moon that we never ever see, even radio signals are blocked in that area.

So how can any of the alleged transmissions taken place between A11 and NASA ?

I was sitting on the fence with this whole alien base thing, but now I have serious doubts if any of it could be real.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So how can any of the alleged transmissions taken place between A11 and NASA ?

Apollo 11 didnt land on the dark side of the moon. They landed on the side that faces earth and thats were the supposed sightings of aliens/ufos happened.

Moon Landings
The green triangles are Apollo.

[edit on 20/8/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
my avatar is apollo 15 with something strange in the background

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would say yup!

I have written before and I will rewrite again until one day I will be believed.

The Earth's Moon was in the incorrect orbit and the Grey's towed the Moon into the correct orbit hence our Moon and life here, so HELLO everyone. The Grey's are within the Moon and they collect plants and have made within Earthlike. One Agenda was to terraform our Solar System to be Earthlike and Moons and Planets are in the different stages.

Right here on our Earth there are many species that are deep within our waters. They can not survive up here because there is to much oxygen in our air, oh heck maybe one day someone with a PHD will come along and write what I tell you then you can believe him/her. I tried many times to give you the heads up.

Sorry forgot you want proof, I have proof, ME

[edit on 20-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Sorry forgot you want proof, I have proof, ME

What the heck are you talking about? And where do you get this evidence about the Greys inhabiting the inside of our Moon?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a really good find OP! im so curious to know what NASA knows... If i had known what i know today, i would have studied harder to try and become an atronaut... but our school systems dont like thining that we believe in aliens.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi all,

I believe i heard this in the docu. UFO the biggest story ever denied.
That when the first Apollo mission went up they were indeed planning to go to the moon until the saw something.
What I don´t know but they faked everything else that came after it.
Even the moon landing if you ask me.
In that docu they tell that they setup mirrors from orbit so that the earth would look small so that it looked like they were really at the moon. but in reality they never left the pod.

I know that docu has some flaws but the secret astronauts and secret transmission should speak for it self that we don´t know everything.

Just ask John Lear he is our man about the moon!

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is there a recording of this conversation? There has to be one somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join